𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍

By gbchuu

18+ please! TW: smut, kink, bdsm, toxic relationship elements, non-consensual elements - New author here! Ple... More

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄
𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍
𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐂
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐑
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄
𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐌
*Quick Author's Note*
𝐏𝐇𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂
𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐄
*a letter to you horny bastards*
𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐊-𝐀𝐍𝐃-𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐋𝐘𝐆𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐂

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐓

656 15 12
By gbchuu

Birds chirped their morning tune as bright light filtered through the window. I yawned and stretched out my arms as I sat up in the bed I forgot I had made my way to last night. I rubbed my eyes and yawned again, looking around to make sure I hadn't magically teleported or something.

I turned over to see Draco, but his side of the bed was completely fixed, and he was gone. I got up quickly and fixed my hair and outfit, and basically ran out of the room. I looked both ways down the hall to make sure there wasn't anybody there. Figuring the coast was clear, I ran down the stairs and out the front door of the common room. Just as I had made it past the door out, my heart stopped.

Playlist: "Mr. Perfectly Fine" by Taylor Swift

There he was, Mr. tall dark and handsome. I rolled my eyes. It figures that he would just happen to be in this area, especially after the hint of suspicion in his voice last night.

I walked right past him, keeping my head down and softly humming. He grabbed my shoulder and spun me around, surprisingly strong for 6:30 in the morning. "Where were you last night?" He looked down with a pursed smile. I shrugged my shoulders, "Not to be rude but...why does it matter to you? We're not together, so I'm not really required to tell you that." I turned over my shoulder again but he spun be back to face him. "It matters to me because like you, I am a prefect. When a concerned student reports to me that their roommate is nowhere to be found, it is my duty to find them." I rolled my eyes again, "Okay... well, if you must know I was staying over with a friend from another house. I totally forgot to tell Cho...and if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go tell her now." He stopped me again, shaking his head, "Whose dorm room?" I coughed, trying to hold back a laugh, "Okay, now that part I definitely don't have to tell you." I walked past him as his grip loosened and followed the staircases down to the Ravenclaw common room.

Just as I had suspected, Cho was standing right near the entrance behind the couch, arms crossed with a cross expression to match. "Where the HELL have you BEEN?" She threw her arms up in the air and scoffed, "I was worried SICK about you!" I winced, "I'm so sorry Cho, I meant to tell you but it slipped my mind." She sighed and reached out her arms to hug me, "I'm just glad you're okay." I looked up at the girl standing near her and smiled, "Hello Luna." She gave me a soft smile and a little wave, "Hello Grace, it's so good to see you." As Cho stepped back I looked up at her face and saw a hint of red flash across her cheeks. Luna looked down at her feet and sighed, "Well, I best be going now. I'll see you later then." She turned and walked off and I raised my eyebrows at Cho, "I didn't know you two were friends?" Cho looked down and smiled, "I was...thinking of asking her to the Yule Ball. What do you think?" My jaw dropped and I covered my mouth to keep from screaming, "DO IT" I whispered loudly. She smiled hard and giggled, "EEEK okay, okay! I'll do it tonight. I'm so excited!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GOOOOOOOD MORNINNNNGGGGGG HOGWARTS!"

"Good morning Fred."

"Good morning George."

"Say Fred, what do you call a fish wearing a bowtie?"

"Hmm. I dunno George, what DO you call a fish wearing a bowtie?

"SoFISHtiated!"

"That's a good one. How about this one, what did our good old janitor Filchy foo say when he jumped out behind the bushes?"

"Hmm, what did he say?"

"Supplies!"

"That's pretty funny."

"Thanks, I thought of it myself."

------

I was sitting in the Grand Hall during study hours, flipping through the pages of my D.D.A. textbook and scribbling down notes on the parchment next to me. I sighed, and leaned my head on my hand. It was nice to have some time to myself, even if it was just for a bit.

A stack of books plopped down next to me and shook the table, I grabbed on to it, looking up to see who it was. Draco's pale face stared back at me. I slid over and lifted my shoulder to make room for him to sit down. "Hey," I smiled. "Hey," he smiled back.

He shifted on his feet and looked down, "I just wanted to apologize and-"

I closed my eyes and held up a hand, "Don't worry about it. Let's just move on."

He nodded and sat down next to me, flipping open his textbook and taking out his supplies.

I heard harsh footsteps coming from the entrance and I whipped my head around. Before I could even see who it was, I heard a slam coming from the table adjacent to ours. I looked over and saw Tom. He looked back at me and held my gaze, I blinked twice and looked down. Draco was in the middle of a rant about Goyle's new obsession with some Slytherin upperclassman, but I could barley hear him. My ears were ringing and I felt time slow to a stop. I looked over again, Tom was still looking right at me. I faintly heard Draco stop and look over to see. I jumped a bit as I felt his cold hand slip around my waist. I looked down to acknowledge his hand and then back at Tom. Tom's eyes narrowed.

I turned back around and concentrated on my work...or at least, I attempted to.

Another familiar voice came from behind me, "Are you excited for the class trip this weekend?"

I had totally forgotten. This weekend, our Defense Against the Dark Arts class was going to the Ministry of Magic to take a tour and learn more about what they do...or something like that. Draco perched up and turned around, "Oh, hi Harry." I turned around to see Harry's curious face looking down at us, "To be honest, I totally forgot about it...but yes, I am excited to get out of the school for a while." Harry smiled back at me and turned towards Draco, "Doesn't your father work there?" Draco nodded, "Sort of. He works in some special department, I don't know much about it. Tom however-" Harry and Draco turned towards Tom, who was now looking down at a small black book. Draco continued, "Tom however, would probably know a lot more about it. His father is my father's boss." Harry and I looked at each other, he shrugged, "Oh, I didn't know that." There was a clear tension between our two tables at that point. It had been a well known fact that Tom's father ran a shady operation, which had made his entire family into outcasts. His mother passed away shortly after his birth, which sent his father into a downward spiral. The rumors go that Draco's father was one of the most loyal employees of him, but had never been paid fairly in comparison. This is part of the reason there is so much tension between Draco and Tom at school, making it really awkward for absolutely anyone else.

Tom cleared his throat and adjusted himself, but still continued to stare straight down.

Draco scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Well, I guess you both will see what it's like soon enough anyways."

----------------------------------------------------------

𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓹𝓱é𝓶𝓲𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓢𝓸𝓴𝓸

"I think you might like this play," Neville handed me a worn, purple leather-bound booklet with the golden inscription, 'The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus.'

We were standing outside of Professor Sprout's classroom, and I had just confessed to him everything running through my mind. I hadn't spoke to him since he delivered my Yule Ball invitation, and it felt nice to break the silence between us.

I ran my fingers over the letters and tilted my head, "I'll give it a read. What's it about?"

Neville slouched against the wall with his hands in his pockets, "Well...there's this guy. He's Doctor Faustus."

I nod slowly and gesture for him to go on.

He takes a deep breath and looks up, "He's studied everything there is to study. Philosophy, art, law, math, science, theology, everything under the sun. He becomes so bored with his own smarts that he decides to look into dark magic."

My face hardens and I stand up straighter, he winces and continues.

"He conjures up a demon, Mephastophilis, and makes a dangerous trade. He decides to sell his soul for 24 years of unlimited power, and Mephastophilis as his own personal servant. The catch is, after the 24 years, he is damned to hell. He never repented, even though he had every chance to do so. It's a dark tale, but..." He reached out and patted the cover of the book I was holding, "I really, really think you should check it out."

I sighed and gulped, "Is there...a reason...you're asking me to read this?"

He shrugs, hands still in his pockets, and sighs, "Well...life imitates art right? Either way, it doesn't hurt to read up on the classics. Christopher Marlowe has been compared to Shakespeare dozens of times."

He waved and walked off, carrying two small plants I didn't even notice were there.

* Quick author's note: I am in love with this story and I genuinely am interested into making this more than one "book", I want to do a few very big events so it may be a trilogy*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
920K 56.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
225K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
840K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...