๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น โ˜… สœ. ส€แด€ษด

By -XAMMIE

๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ สฐแตƒโฑแต—แตƒโฟโฑ สณแตƒโฟ [๐™ถ๐šž๐š—๐šœ & ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ] โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค "Just 30 days, let's be married for... More

โ’ ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ

โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ

1.3K 99 48
By -XAMMIE

▬ 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Will you be fine here for a moment, sweetheart?" Ran asked with his arm on my waist as he caressed my hair. Today is the 8th day of our fake marriage and the week I spent with him was memorable.

"Yes" I simply replied making him smile.

He got called to their "office" again for a special meeting, meaning all the members of Bonten would gather in one place.

"Don't miss me too much, okay? I'll be back as soon as I can." He whispered to my ear in a sweet tone making my heart skip a beat.

He left the house after a few more teasing and a kiss on my forehead. leaving me alone in the house, Rindou and Takeshi left earlier than Ran.

The ringing of my phone interrupted the silence that was covering the whole living room.

"Hello" I said after answering the phone call from a restricted number.

"You're quite enjoying your time, Miss Y/n, or should I call you Mrs. Haitani for now?" A person on the other line stated their voice masked with a voice changer.

I only stayed silent as I feel my heartbeat quick from fear, knowing who called.

"Woah Woah Woah, no need to be scared. You need to calm down or it'll be bad for your child." They said with a chuckle making me clench my fist before breathing in deeply to calm my heart, I almost forgot they can monitor my heart rate anytime.

"W-why did you call?" I barely managed to say, my hands starting to shake.

"I just have to make sure that you're not being caught this early. I noticed some irregular heartbeats from you these past few days." They said as I clenched my chest.

"If I notice more rapid heart rate from you I'll consider that as a sign that you messed up. Remember that with a single push of a button, I can kill you." They stated, making me gulp as I feel the small scar behind my right ear.

How can I forget the bomb they planted inside my head? This was the way they can know what I was doing.

"But don't worry, I'll end your precious siblings right after you." They said and began to laugh maniacally before ending the call.

Tears fell from my face as I leaned on the wall and slowly slid down. Hugging my knees as my sob echoed throughout the area.

I can't even ask for help from anyone, even from Ran because they know and notice every single thing.

If only our parents haven't sold my siblings to that Mafia family, these wouldn't have happened. They should've sold themselves instead.

▬ 𝗥𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

As I was on my way to the urgent meeting, I realized that I forgot my cellphone when I tried to look for it. 

Making a quick U-turn, I drive straight back to the house to quickly get my phone but when I entered the house I heard sobs and sniffles making me raise a brow.

Not making any unnecessary noise, I saw Y/n across the room, leaning on a wall as she was hugging her knees while she cried.

I told her not to miss me too much and it isn't even an hour since I left.

Quietly I approached her and couched in front of her before gently patting her head.

"Miss me already, sweetheart?" I said. She lifted her head up, my smile slowly dropped when I saw her teary and puffy eyes. I normally get amused by seeing someone cry when she cried, something inside of me hurt. 

She quickly wiped her tear-stained face and stood up, turning away from me. 

"You're home already? I thought you still have a meeting to attend to." She said, her voice slightly cracked as she sniffled.

I stood up and grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards me and engulfing her in a hug.

"Eh?" She reacted in surprise while I only let her lean to my chest as I caressed the back of her head.

"Why are you crying, Y/n?" I uttered, only to receive no response from her.

"Did you feel lonely?" I asked and felt her shake her head in denial.

"Then what is it?" I asked again before her tears soaked my clothes as I hugged her tighter.

"I'm scared but I can't tell you why." She said in a shaky voice.

"You don't have to tell me, just know that I'm here for you. You don't have to be scared, sweetheart." I said as she cried harder and hugged me back. 

The heavy feeling in my chest didn't ease for a bit when she was crying her eyes out in my hold. Al I can do was utter some words of comfort and hold her tight until she calmed down.

Sitting on the sofa, with me still holding her closer, she fell asleep after being exhausted from crying.

My phone kept ringing a while ago, it was in silent mode so it didn't ruin the moment. I picked up Rindou's 30th call and sighed.

"Where are you? The meeting has started a while ago." He said as I looked at Y/n sleeping figure.

"Sorry, brother but can you say that I won't be able to attend personally so let me listen through call. I'm quite preoccupied at the moment." I said in an apologetic tone, he sighed before he agreed and put the call on speaker for everyone else to hear me.

▬ 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I was woken up with Ran's voice after I dozed off for a moment. He was speaking with someone on the phone and before I can move, I heard him mention the word "Cassano Familia". The organization that holds my siblings captive.

Listening in to their conversation as I faked sleep, I vaguely understood some parts of their conversation such as their current plans.

Other than that, I wasn't able to understand any more of their conversation because they kept switching their language.

After I got lost from their conversation, I began to drift back to sleep. Still in his warm embrace, making me feel safe and comfortable.

If time can stop for even a moment, I'll choose to stay this way with him until time resumes once again. 

Will he still hold me this close when he finds out that I'm only using him to save my sisters? Will he still call me dearly like how he called my name when I was crying a while ago? 

Did he really mean what he said when he said that he's here for me? Will he notice me silently crying for his help before it's all too late?

Many unspoken questions on uncertainty cross my mind but being this close to you makes me question myself and what I feel even more. 

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.6K 14
A story about a girl who got unexpectedlt got cheated by her childhoodfriend who she thought loves her. So after their broke up, she transferred scho...
32.8K 1K 24
"You can be his girlfriend but you'll still be my bitch".
115K 3.5K 51
Ran Haitani, a taken man, gets in an arranged marriage with a strange woman he doesn't know of. He vows to his girlfriend that he doesn't have any fe...
193K 6.9K 62
X Fem readers หš ยท . ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—— . ยท หš TW: Violence / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence etc. [read at your own risk] Y/n, the h...