➥ 𝟬𝟱

▬ 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

▬ 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I feel so tired from not sleeping enough last night. I tried to go back to sleep but my internal clock won't let me. Rindou left early for work while Takeshi had to run some errands. Ran is still asleep and I felt hungry so I just made some food.

I still have to make more dorayaki he requested, I don't mind making more because it actually makes me happy when people want more of what I make. I'm going to make it extra special since he's my husband for now and I want to act like a proper wife.

Thankfully, the morning sickness isn't as bad as the past few days so I can move freely and be more comfortable.

"I should make a healthy meal for Ran too." I muttered

A moment later, I noticed that I made too much dorayaki. It's rare for me to mess up the proportions of the ingredients because I'm already used to it.

Does pregnancy make you clumsy? How would he finish three dozens of these? It's a sweet snack. I'll just give the extra to Rindou and Takeshi when they get back.

I packed the snacks in a box and set aside the extras and began to cook for Ran's breakfast. I played a song, not so loud volume because the silence is making me uncomfortable. Just as I was about to finish preparing the food. The doorbell suddenly rang.

"Huh? I thought no one else comes here." I muttered and turned if the stove and took off my apron and hang it to the side.

The doorbell was ringing over and over which made me irritated.