The Evil King's Divine Physic...

jeffelyncosme tarafından

"The Evil King's Physician's Favorite Concubine" is an online novel of the rebirth romance genre. The novel w... Daha Fazla

Ups and Downs
Preparation for Crossing
This Situation is Worrying
Misfortunes
Defying Baby
Black and Cunning
Demonstration of Medical Skills
Mysterious Man
Huge Amount of Money on Hand
Flickering
Framed
Fishing in Troubled Waters
Clever and Cunning
Full of Momentum
Stunned
His Woman
Retaliation
Sword is Drawn
The So Called Robbery
Treasure Hunt
Love for Life
Soul Ecstasy
Sleeping on the Same Boat
The Study is Charming
Jealousy
Second Prince of the Night
Tactful Response
Clever Strategies
Contempt
Feibai Arrives
Yaohua is Rejected
The King's Wife
Rejecting the Princess
Yaohua Makes Things Difficult
Ye Er is Jealous
Brilliant
Brilliant 2
Brilliant 3
Want to Break off the Marriage
Angry Upside Down
Intimacy and Ambiguity
Disfigured or not
Selling the Dowry
Take out the Antidote
Pay the Price
Wonderful Disfigurement
Restoring the Good Old Face
The Princess is Furious
Disappointment
Self-Inflicted Sin
The Dowry Girl
Who Will Heaven Forgives?
The Bride Runs Away
The Time of Life and Death
Thrilling
Warm and Ambiguous
Getting Out of Trouble
Back to Xiling
The Marriage Has Changed
Has a Plan
Sudden Incident
Kiss Me
Charming Romance
Placement of Beauty
Failed Plans
Concubine Xian
Treasure Theft
Beside the Courtyard
The Princess is Making A Fool of Herself
Queen's Poisoning
Palace Draft
The Queen Makes a Fool of Herself
Childhood Plums
Ye Chonghua is Blind
Regret and Madness
Infatuation
The Scumbag Makes A Fool of Himself
The Scumbag Hit the Pillar
Absolute Infatuation
Reunion
Acting Like a Spoiled Child
The Wild Beauty
Jealous
Intimacy and Ambiguity
Infertility
The Old Clam Gets the Pearl
Wild Love
Inhumane
The Angry Queen
Resolve the Misunderstanding
Leads the Snake out Of the Hole
Ripped Pants
Black Bellied
Queen Mother
Sincerely Repent
PK Male Match
The Male Protagonist Gets Jealous
Wedding Candles
Continues to be Charming
Ouyang Wu
Take a Bite
Inexplicable Slander
Yunfei's Death
The Fall Of Feixi
Happy Birthday
Special Treatment
He is Angry
After Warmth
The Cunning Lotus
Happy Events of Anyang
Husband And Wife's Reunion
Take Back The Military Seal
Snatching Food And Grass
Ye Chonghua Woke Up
Returning in Triumph
The Momentum is Overwhelming
Blank Piece of Paper
Don't Mess with the Princess
Princess Ningfu
Calculating the Marriage
Horror in the Bridal Chamber
Crazy With Anger
The Wonderful Bride
Envy and Jealousy
The Finale
The Dongjin Who Regretted outside the Story + Super Dad
Fanwai: SanBaozi's Sister Complex 1
Fanwai: San Baozi's Sister Complex 2
Fanwai: San Baozi's Sister Complex 3
Fanwai: San Baozi's Sister Complex 4
Fanwai: San Baozi's Sister Complex 5

Fanwai: San Baozi's Sister Complex 6

1.4K 50 7
jeffelyncosme tarafından

 King Anyang has a terrible headache. Since his twins came to Ningwang's mansion for one night, they have been lingering here and refused to go back.

Dare to be tough?

Yes, I'm crying for you, crying heartlessly, two children crying, this scene, they are not tired, he feels distressed.

Princess Anyang felt even more distressed.

So - indulge them for another night?

The more you live, the more emotional you are!

There are so many things in Prince Ning's mansion that attract them, but they are even more reluctant to go back!

In order to make the children have a good time, Ouyang Wu asked the craftsmen to build a simple playground in the backyard of Prince Ning's mansion, which was equipped with swings, rocking chairs, wooden horses, seesaws, and slides.

She asked Lin Qing to make all the things that children like to play in modern kindergartens.

Lin Qing is a very talented and skilled person. Since he made glass, he has become Ouyang Wu's royal maker.

Ouyang Wu actually wanted to build a large-scale playground, but it needed electricity and more equipment. This kind of thing still needs to be slowed down for a while until the conditions are met.

Everything in this playground made these children curious, and each child's eyes glowed with excitement.

The brothers Ye Tong and Ye Wu are now staying in Prince Ning's mansion, but they can't wait to occupy their sister. After knowing how to play the seesaw, they insist on playing with their sister.

So, tragic!

The younger sister is thin and small, Yetong is heavy, and the younger sister is so high that she can't come down. Yetong sits on the ground without moving, staring blankly at the younger sister who is about to cry.

The three steamed buns were playing on the treadmill next to them. Seeing this scene, they hurried over to rescue their sister.

The younger sister was so frightened that she cried, and Dabao poked her pink cheeks to coax her: "Sister don't cry." Erbao and Sanbao rolled up their sleeves to fight with the twins: "You dare to bully my sister and fight with you!"

Ouyang Wu and Ye Chonghua sat at a distance, and when they saw such a scene, they hurried over. Ouyang Wu tapped on the heads of the two buns: "Why did you get into trouble with the little uncle?

" The children are gone, and they are afraid of being sent back. Ye Tong was the first to admit his mistake: "I made my sister cry." My sister was so wronged, she buried her face on Ye Chonghua's lap and rubbed her face: "Dad, I want to play the seesaw."

After Ouyang Wu learned the truth, she couldn't help but "I really want to play seesaw with Beibei?"

"Yeah!" The other children nodded vigorously.

Erbao muttered: "My sister is too light, we can't play with her!"

Ouyang Wu hugged her sister to the end, and let Yetong sit in the middle: "Do you try again?" The seesaw can keep the balance Yes, several children are having a good time.

Ouyang Wu saw that Ye Chonghua was still thinking, a slyness flashed in his eyes: "The principle of levers, I can teach you."

Ye Chonghua stretched out his hand, and a smile flashed in his obsidian-like eyes. Caressing Ouyang Wu's hair: "My Wuer is the smartest woman in the world."

Ouyang Wu looked at his ear: "Have you never been curious?"

Ye Chonghua smiled lowly: "Already No wonder."

"Well..."

"As long as you can see Wu'er every day and feel Wu'er's breathing, it's enough." Ye Chonghua pursed his lips, with a touch of tenderness in his eyes, "If Wu'er is willing to say something, I will listen, If you don't want to say it, I won't ask any more questions. You are a different woman, I've always known that."

Ouyang Wu leaned on her arms, a shallow, warm smile appeared on her face.

If one day, they can leave here, she will tell him everything about her.

In the eyes of the twins, Ning Wangfu has the best food in the world, the most interesting things in the world, and a very cute little sister, soft and fragrant, they can't wait to go back for a lifetime.

When King Anyang came to capture the twins again, the twins were very nervous and hid in the east: "No, no, I don't want to go back, don't go back."

"Yetong Yewu, you two are naughty again, your father is angry!"

Yetong cried loudly: "There is no swimming pool when we go back, and we can't swim anymore!" 

The King of Anyang was cruel: "I'll dig it for you!"

It should be no problem to buy another batch of ceramics and put them back together! Ye Wu continued to babble: "There will be no playground when we go back, and we will no longer be able to play seesaws and slides."

King Anyang gritted his teeth, and for the sake of his son: "I'll build it for you!"

The playground should be no problem.

Yetong continued to babble: "I won't have a sister when I go back, unless you also give me a sister, as cute as Beibei!"

Wang Lao of Anyang burst into tears, he is so old, where to give them another sister Go, even if he can, he is reluctant to let Xin'er suffer!

These two unfilial sons, unfilial sons!

Seeing that King Anyang was no longer echoing, the twins snorted, posed with two round bodies, and ran to the playground again.

Ouyang Wu had just returned from outside the mansion with Ye Chonghua, when he saw Anyang Wang Zhengyi panting beside a big tree, he stepped forward and asked, "Uncle, what's the matter?"

Anyang Wang turned his head in tears and laughed, "Wu'er, ah ...Look at these two little bastards in my family, now they regard this place as home and refuse to go back with me at all!"

Ouyang Wu followed Anyang King's gaze, and several children were lining up to slide down the slide. Carefree, with an innocent smile on his face.

The younger sister also seemed to want to slide down the slide, holding the stairs and climbing up, with Dabao behind her, Erbao and Sanbao on both sides, she slid down smoothly, and the twins were still waiting below.

Ouyang Wu retracted her gaze and chuckled: "After all, they are all children, and it is rare to have such a happy time in life."

"That's true."

"Uncle, why don't you just let the two children play in the mansion for a few more days, again. If Hua Ruo teaches a few children to practice calligraphy and martial arts, let Yetong and Yewu follow along."

King Anyang looked at the two children's reluctance and nodded helplessly: "Then Wuer, I will leave everything to you."

"Uncle just feel at ease. If they want to go back, I will send someone to take them back."

"Okay." When the twins saw King Anyang leaving, they heard Ouyang Wu say that they could stay in the palace of King Ning, and even how long they wanted to stay. How long can you stay, naturally very happy.

Can't help but applaud happily.

In this way, in the future, they will be able to eat the most delicious food, sweet cakes, delicious ice cream, play fun every day, and play with their sister every day.

At this moment, my sister was playing with a bear doll sitting on Ouyang Wu's lap. I heard that the twins were going to live in Prince Ning's mansion in the future. A small dimple appeared on her confused face.

In my sister's heart, all who live together are family.

She climbed down from Ouyang Wu's lap and staggered towards the twins with the bear doll in her arms. She handed the bear doll in her hand to them, and said in a glutinous voice, "The bear doll is for you to play with." The twins embarrassedly accepted . After passing the baby, the chubby face showed shyness: "Thank you, Beibei." The twins ate delicious food, and the next day, they saw a new thing - a rubber rowing boat.

After all, it was a hot day, and children naturally like to play in the water, so Ouyang Wu simply took out the rubber rowboat and put it in the swimming pool, letting them lie down and enjoy the shade.

The three buns in the family are no stranger to it, and my mother can often surprise them.

But when the twins saw the big yellow rubber rowing boat, their eyes widened involuntarily. Prince Ning's mansion is indeed a magical place. Even when they returned home, their father dug a swimming pool and built a playground, but they would never be forgotten. There are no such novelties!

With sparkling eyes, they followed San Baozi and took their sister to the rubber dinghy.

Ye Chonghua took a rest that day, so he also went into the water, sat on the kayak, paddled, and took a few children for a circle after another. Later, the children were eager to try, Ye Chonghua put The pulp was handed over to them, and he watched by himself.

He looked at these children with blushing faces and excited faces, the corners of his lips were slightly raised, and a sly light flashed in his deep eyes under the sun.

When the children were tired from playing, Ye Chonghua beckoned to them: "Two treasures, two treasures and three treasures!"

"Arrived!" The three buns hurriedly rowed in Ye Chonghua's direction.

"Do you remember how many stickers you practice every day?" The three buns lowered their heads, and Dabao said weakly, "Three..."

Ye Chonghua smiled and said, "What about today's?"

He clearly smiled softly, but it gave off a sharp feeling.

"I haven't..."

"What about yesterday?"

"I haven't..."

"What about the day before yesterday?"

"I haven't..."

"So what should I do?"

"Make it up..."

Ye Chonghua touched their Head: "Go, go and make up for it!" The twins watched San Baozi run away, still a little stunned, Ye Chonghua glanced at the two of them, and they only felt that their whole body was shaking.

Ye Chonghua glanced at them: "When you live in Prince Ning's mansion, you must abide by the rules of Prince Ning's mansion. You were guests a few days ago, but from today onwards, you are no longer. You are not allowed to eat until you have finished writing three copybooks." After the little boys had all run away, the younger sister timidly rushed towards Ye Chonghua: "Daddy, I...I can't write yet, but I want to eat."

Ye Chonghua laughed and pinched her soft "Daddy continue to play with you."

That night, the three buns were so hungry that they didn't finish writing nine copybooks until midnight.

They didn't dare to write random numbers, because if Guan Ye Chonghua see it, it would be torn up immediately.

After they finished writing, Ye Chonghua gave each of them a bowl of egg custard: "I'm going to sleep, it's not good to eat too much."

That night, the three steamed buns were still dozing off. Ye Chonghua taught them a truth: Do what you do first, no matter how tempting the outside world is.

The natural twins failed to write qualified copybooks, starved all night, and had nothing to eat!

The next morning, when the twins woke up, they found that the three buns had already gone to practice...

A few days later, the twins ran back, and King Anyang was surprised and delighted to see them back.

The two of them hugged King Anyang's thigh each: "Wow, Brother Feibai is too scary, we will never live there again in the future."

"Let's go over as guests..."

"You can only eat when you are a guest. Some play..."

"If you are not a guest, you need to practice calligraphy, practice exercises, and starve."

King Anyang suddenly felt that these two children lacked discipline.

At this moment, the three buns are playing badminton, and the bye San Bao is sitting by the side and biting the apple: "Although I envy the two of them, I can still run away if I don't like to stay there. But the rewards and punishments are clear, I still like it..."

" Sanbao!" Before Sanbao could finish speaking, he heard Ye Chonghua calling him, holding up the words he had just written, with a serious face, "Look, what have you written..."

Sanbao All at once...

Da Bao and Er Bao laughed happily.

--End--

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

360K 7K 85
Su Yu had loved Bo Yunian for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Bo passed aw...
2.9M 61.4K 19
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
55.7K 2.3K 200
Chapters 4501-5500 She was the head of an influential aristocratic family focused on medicine. After passing through the millennium, she found hersel...
204K 10.1K 200
He...descended from a line of famed Generals. Commanded his troops to victory at 18 and received his dukedom at 24. She...was a simple girl from the...