Midnight Neighbor | 18+

By akawaiiisan

♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People h... More

|| summary ||
0|| Disclaimer
1|| You're like, ancient Soph
2|| Negligence
3|| Unaware
4|| Her ignorance
5|| Familiar
6|| A Shocker
7|| Disbelief
8|| It will end in tears
9|| Realization
10|| Game
11|| Olivia
12||Harrassment and Assault
13|| Fail Safe Plan
14|| Risky
15||For his Sanity
16|| Conflicted
17|| Overreaching
18|| Shameless
19|| Blessing
20|| Undercurrents
21|| A Memorable Night
22|| Only for you
23|| Drive you wild
24|| Behind The Scenes
25|| Starved
26|| Much too Impulsive
27|| Interrogation at its Finest
28|| Dangerous urges
29|| Insatiable
30|| Snake (part 1)
30|| Snake (part 2)
31|| Unease
32|| Honesty
34|| Bad Memories
35|| Who is that Woman
36|| His Persistence
37|| Unforseen Changes
38|| Banter
39|| Burning Curiosity
40|| Petrified
41|| Undercurrents Flow Once Again
42|| Unbelievable
43|| Oversight
44|| A Small glimpse is Enough
45|| Recklessness
46|| Show me
47|| Accidents and Confrontations
48|| Say it
49|| Exposed
50|| First Impressions Last
51|| Two Truths and a Lie
52|| Always Two Steps Ahead
53|| Silent Wars
54|| Then comes the Fall
55|| A Gift
56|| Contempt
57|| Hurt people
58|| Importance
59|| Quite the Scare
60|| Making Plans
61|| Her Dominance -Shortlived
62|| Angst
63|| Theft of Joy
64|| Uncertainties
65|| Under Pressure
66||Miranda
67|| Motherly Woes
68|| Blame
69|| Bittersweet
70|| Priorities
71|| Art of Gathering Information
72||Cater to You
73|| Keep a Secret
74|| Love so Pure
||Content With You {MN extras 1/?}
||Content With You {MN extras 2/?}
|| Her neighbor {MN extra 1/?}

33|| Assumptions

10.6K 483 345
By akawaiiisan

Unedited~
• • •

There was a lingering uneasiness that shrouded Sophia's entire body and mind. One that would not go away regardless of the uncountable amounts of deep breaths she took to try and calm herself.

Her heart remained in her stomach, sinking further down from its designated place which as a result, that sinking feeling in her chest never left. Her heartbeats thudded loudly against her chest, ringing in her ears and her hands on her lap gripped the phone tightly, a meager effort to keep herself grounded.

This feeling was so familiar, so unfortunately similar to one she was already quite used to.

It had been a very long time since this feeling came back to put her on edge and even then, with her past history, experiencing this said feeling a thousand times did nothing to make to  her ready enough for the next time.

Mikah and Mai. Whenever they were involved, she found it hard to think properly, not to mention her mother's sudden missing status and the other man whose name she'd rather not mention or think about.

What the hell happened?

Sophia, even in her very anxious state, remained confused and worried. She couldn't imagine what it was this time. It had been countable years since her mother displayed this behavior, upping and leaving her kids behind.

Her home, as she remembered it, wasn't the best on a few dark days when Jermiah just entered the picture but, regardless of whatever happened between her mom and that...man, her mother had never let it get out of hand or close to affecting the children.

If it was one thing her mother improved on and stood strongly with was her iron will of keeping Mai and Mikah out of harms way, never having anything close to a repeat of what happened before their birth.

It made Sophia uncomfortable, thinking of the past but...she couldn't help it.

And not to mention the man.

Jermiah Jones.

Sophia wished he was standing before her just so she'd have the one chance to throttle him.

Mikah was his son. Even if it was only for Mikah...why on earth would you leave? Sophia had long since known that the man found babysitting to be a chore but even then, she couldn't imagine someone being that irresponsible.

Her mother was a separate case but still, Sophia could not help her side eyeing of that man's character. Sophia was seconds away from biting her nails, a habit that resurfaced only when she was extremely stressed.

A hand on her leg brought her out of her misery and her legs that had been repeatedly bouncing up and down froze. Sophia's head snapped to the man next to her.

Elijah who casually had one hand on the wheel had reached over the gearshifts and placed a comforting hand on her leg. He squeezed once, as if to remind her that he was also here. Still sitting beside her.

Sophia's chest fluttered almost immediately, her deep seated fear and anxiety had slightly delayed that response.

"They'll be okay, Sophia," He spoke in a soft calming tone that immediately had her sighing out a tensed inaudible breath. "I already had someone in the area to visit the address, your siblings are safe."

Sophia looked away after responding with a small stiff nod. Her eyes were drawn by the scenery outside that rushed by.

Usually, it would've been an almost 3 hour drive from the metropolitan area where she worked and into the neighbouring state where her parents resided but somehow, Elijah had made it in less.

Sophia felt waves of nostalgia, immediately recognizing some of the buildings as they left the winding main highways, entering the outskirts of an even smaller city.

"I can't help it," Sophia finally spoke up after a short while, "-being worried I mean.."

Her fingers fidgeted around with the phone. "My mother never leaves them alone, and even if she has to, someone has to be there to supervise them. If she somehow got into a fight with that...man, she would've never let it pass this point."

It was very absurd to think about. Broken glass? Screaming matches?

It had been years since Sophia heard her mother like this. In fact, after what happened the last time...with the last man Sophia's mother had been hitched to. Her mother made a promise, even swearing that she'd never let a repeat of the past happen again.

But what was this now? Mia, while being so young, had to find the phone and call Sophia out of nowhere?

Calling her off her job no less?

"What could it be? Where the hell is she and where is he?" Sophia gripped the phone harder, speaking more to herself than Elijah. She had already called her mother for an uncountable amount of times. Unsurprisingly, none of her calls went through.

She didn't even bother to try and call Jermiah. She absolutely did not want to hear that man's voice in her ear.

"I'm sure it'll be okay," Elijah responded, keeping his eyes on the road, "And, if your mother isn't back by then, I'll make sure to do whatever I can to find her."

Even in her dark and worried state, Sophia still found herself smiling softly at Elijah. He was still...so sweet, not to mention considerate. Exactly what she needed right now. Her emotional state was such mess she almost began crying from that alone.

Sophia turned and kept her eyes on the environment outside, mostly because if she looked at him, she'd probably crack like a fragile eggshell being moved by the wind.

She was not feeling the best or most guarded at the current moment.

Sophia tried not to let her nerves get the best of her and started internally pointing out familiar landmarks she remembered from her area. It ranged from the police station to school's and to restaurants where she'd spend the day with a few friends back then.

If they were on the other, less residential and more populated side of the city, Sophia would've been able to point out the tall building where she worked for a few years before being promoted to the main branch.

Her expression soon darkened as she remembered the real reason
She came back. She was not here to sightsee so it was hard for her to continue with her little passtime.

♡♤♡

As Elijah's car pulled up onto the curb, Sophia was greeted by a sight she hadn't seen in a good amount of months. The sight of the home she spent most of her life in.

It was a simple quaint house, with only three rooms, one shared bathroom and the like. The lawn was overgrown, as usual, and the huge tree that once had a swing had rained leaves over the small fence and on the concrete. It had a good amount if yardspace, a small garage and other houses of all sizes went down a few more blocks with no dead ends.

Hearing the screams of children tearing through the stagnant depressing air, Sophia sat up and her eyes immediately spotted the one of the two in her peripheral. The tensed breath of air she was holding in was released without a sound and her hand instinctively reached for the door handle.

Mai was as fine as ever, running laps around their small front yard while Mikah sat on the stair with a blanking underneath watching her with dark-looking eyes, pouting deeply. The moment Sophia saw the bandage wrapped around his foot that were atop small slippers, she sucked in a breath.

On the outside, only seconds after noticing that the car had come to a stop, it drew both their attentions.

"-I let her know we were close before hand," Elijah's spoke but Sophia hardly payed attention. In fact, she hardly even payed attention anyone except the kids. Not even to the woman that stood not too far away, watching them both. Sophia wasted absolutely no time, unbuckling the seatbelt and leaving the car, nearly tripping but scrambling to catch herself.

Mia and Mikah noticed her leaving the car very quickly. Both of them froze and they immediately snapped into action.

"Sophia!" Mai was the first to scream out loud, followed by an all too familiar scream she could not forget. Mai slammed into her and almost took her down at the same time. Sophia was embarrassed to admit she nearly stumbled from her little sister's weight and vigor.

Sophia patted Mai's head who's hands were suddenly interlocked around her waist and she soon looked up. Only to see Mikah trying to wiggle like a snake out of the strange womans arms as she carried him over.

"I knew you'd come!" Mai's words were muffled as she spoke, she clung on to Sophia even tighter.

"Yeah," Sophia patted her little sisters hair which was neatly twisted in comfort, "I'm late but I'm here." "

"Yes!" Mai nodded cutely but made no movement to let go. With a sigh Sophia left her alone. Her little sister might've been missing her more than ever now, even without this incident.

The woman that came up to her not too long after was one that surprised Sophia a bit. The womans face seemed a bit familiar but Sophia had no idea where she'd seen this woman before.

She was as classy looking as ever, even while dressed in clothes that were somewhat casual, her makeup was almost nonexistent save for a simple stroke of eyeliner that made her eyes look cat like. Her curly brown hair with streaks of light brown, seemingly dyed was pulled back from her face. The woman was pretty and Sophia could tell almost immediately that she was older than herself.

How did such a woman, that looked so very unfit for her surroundings end up here?

Sophia was tempted to look back towards the car.

When Elijah said he knew someone in the area. It was her misconception to assume this person wouldn't contain somewhat of an 'important' vybe. 

The woman's eyes were sparkling with an interest that sophia wasn't used to, her eyes never left Sophia. Even with the kid that began to fuss and wiggle even more aggressively.

Sophia quickly held out her hand to take him. "Sorry to trouble you Miss..?"

"No no, No need for formalities, You can call me Freddy," she handed Mikah over, obeying the little boy's wishes.

Sophia regretted it immediately as the boy jumped into her arms. She had underestimated his weight. Now he was even bigger than the last time she saw him, noticeably heavier too. Mikah turned his back to Freddy, ignoring her without remorse and hiding his face over Sophia's shoulder.

"Freddy?" Sophia raised a brow in question, wondering if she heard right.

"I know right," the woman immediately laughed, waving her hand, "What on earth were my parent's thinking, it's short for Fredricka though."

"Oh, okay," Sophia nodded then went back to the situation at hand. She huffed out a breath, fixing the boy in her hands.

She then looked down at the little girl, "You're squeezing me too tight Mai, you trying to crush me? And you, what happened to your foot?"

Mai hesitantly unfurled her locked arms and answered with a deep pout, "He stepped on glass, -I told him to stay one place but he wouldn't listen-!"

"Okay okay, No need to get worked up all over again, he's fine now."

"Yes because the TV lady helped him!" Mai immediately perked up, tilting her head towards the woman.

Sophia froze up then and there. Her eyes slowly slid back to the woman.

TV lady?

Noticing that she was being referred to, the woman shook her head, "I told you to call me auntie Fred," she spoke to Mai.

This time Sophia did turn to look back at the car then towards the woman once again. "TV lady?"

"Oh no," Freddy shook her head, "I'm just a small time broadcaster, an old friend of Mr. Osoro, I happened to be in the area so I quickly rushed over."

Sophia immediately realized why this woman seemed so familiar. Small time broadcaster? She had to be joking!

This woman was the one face you'd see after turning on the TV for just a minute. What the hell was such a person doing here? Sophia felt the color slowly draining away from her face, yet covered it well with a smile.

She had to internally calm herself down before speaking. This was someone who Elijah himself called, she had to be someone he trusted quite a bit. But that aside, the idea that her family's mess was being viewed by a stranger left a bad taste in her mouth.

Could she say anything though? Sophia could not. She tried calling her neighbor's from the numbers she managed to remember but their lines were all dead for the time being. This was the time when everyone and their child would already be off to work or in school so it made sense.

At least Elijah made an effort to help, she felt guilty for feeling anything but grateful.

Sophia brushed the weight off her shoulder and quickly held out a hand, "I'm Sophia, you had to have been busy otherwise, thanks for your time."

Freddy stilled when she held her hand out but recovered with a laugh, "Its nothing, this is the least I can do, plus, any friend of Mr Osoro is a friend of mine," she shook Sophia's hand with a nice firmness, "And, might I say, those little ones of your's are absolutely the cutest!"

Freddy patted Mai's head with a teasing grin, "Especially you Miss Mai Mai."

Mai immediately locked her hands behind her back, looking towards the ground cutely. Sophia laughed, "I agree," she reached out and ruffled Mai's hair, "really cute!"

Mai soon couldn't take any more and immediately ran back into the house with a squeal.

Sophia's eyes went wide, "Wait! Mai-!"

Freddy immediately consoled her, "It's okay, I already called a service over, they cleared away the glass and fixed the drywall. I don't know what the heck happened but it seemed as if a hurricane had ran through there," with a heavy sigh, Freddy shook her head pitifully.

Sophia could tell Freddy was very curious but refrained from asking out of respect. It was weird to Sophia. Firstly, having a woman she usually glimpsed on screen, as she went off to school and later work, walking around her childhood home. Secondly it had to be Fredricka's very noticable caution around her.

Sophia was very used to being cautious around people, in fact, it was a necessary requirement in the world of work and partially the reason why she was able to be promoted and land herself into the main branch.

It was however, strange to her that someone was using that same underlying cautious attitude towards her.

"Am I cute too Sofi?" She heard a voice just short of her ear. Mikah laughed and swung his arms over her back.

"Ofcourse you are!" Sophia turned her attention to him, "You're cute and a handsome boy."

Mikah giggled in a cute shy voice that made Sophia gush internally, "Prettier than Mi Mi?"

He hadn't been this talkative, now he was almost three and Sophia could tell he was growing, "Mikah you-"

Sophia was cut off by Mikah suddenly sitting up in her arms and soon realized why.

Like a ghost, Elijah had soundlessly appeared beside her, blocking out the harsh rays of sunlight that Sophia was otherwise too occupied to pay attention to.

"Mr. Osoro," Freddy immediately smiled, "-you're truly a hard man to reach on most days, so glad you thought it was fitting to contact me first," Freddy's demeanor shifted in seconds, she smiled widely at the man standing a few feet away from Sophia clasping her hands together.

"Don't think much of it," Elijah responded flatly, paying very little attention to her save for one glance in her direction, he soon looked around, "You were simply in the area."

"Of course and I'm glad I was," she nodded immediately. "However, I have been waiting for quite a while, after receiving your help the last time this is the very least of what I'd be willing to do in return," with that said, she smiled thinly and nodded and immediately turned, making her way back.

Sophia was left with an emotion close to befuddlement. She side eyed Elijah then her eyes slid back to the woman who was already close to the house.

What on earth did she mean by that?

Sophia finally turned to Elijah with a raised eyebrow. From her perspective, that woman looked as if she would be much obliged to hop around and make quacking sounds if Elijah so much as offhandedly muttered it.

Noticing the skepticism in her gaze, Elijah smiled then spoke in a low tone. "You can refer to her as an...old friend of mine Sophia."

Sophia's skepticism increased which prompted him to lean down a bit, speaking softly.

"-Lets just say if Osoro.co hadn't been sponsoring that one for a long time, her face would've already been buried under the new fresh faces aspiring for the main screens."

Both of Sophia's eyebrows flew up as he rose back to his correct posture. Sophia stared at him for a little while longer then swallowed her questions, letting only a few words slip from her tongue in response, "That's an...interesting way to put it."

"-And how many people, like her, are out there in your debt?" She continued after it occurred to her, tilting her head to the side in question.

"I...cannot recall," he murmurd, reaching upwards to stroke his clean shaven chin. "I don't make it a habit of keeping count."

Sophia controlled her mouth to not let it fall open. She looked away quickly. Of course, this is to be expected. She schooled herself to not react as strangely the next time it happened. There probably would be a next time, she was sure.

"I wouldn't call it debt either," he continued with a chuckle, "-let's just call it a few...favors owed."

Sophia rolled her eyes, "Same difference, smart man."

"If you say so," he smiled, then the smile fell off his lips as his eyes left hers and connected with the other pairs that were dark yet bright, staring at him unmovingly.

Sophia looked down in the same fashion. She was then surprised. She remembered Mikah being a lot friendlier.

Elijah held his hand out and took the toddler, who was frozen stiff, from Sophia's arms. Immediately relieving her of the weight and treating Mikah as if he weighed less than air.

Sophia sighed in relief and went on to massaging her aching arms. Her head soon snapped back towards them as she heard and felt the chilling silence.

Sophia swore she took all types of internal damage, seeing Elijah holding the toddler so gently, her baby brother, but she sobered up just as fast.

Mikah had been frozen stiff and his eyes never left Elijah's face that was stony and blank. The usual expression Elijah carried.

When Mikah's expression and demeanor began to thaw, Sophia recognized the telltale signs and her hand flew up to her mouth in shock.

Mikah, dressed in the common cartoon graphic shirt and shorts, his hair growing out on his head, parted and combed back into four equal sized cornrows, completely collapsed inside Elijah's hands.

Just by staring at Elijah, Mikah expression slowly took a turn for the worst until tears sprung free.

Sophia was at a lost for words, so much so that only an incredulous laugh left her lips.

Instead of aggressively trying to wiggle from Elijah's hand, Mikah turned to Sophia and held his hands out, crying.

"Sofa! Sofi!"

The first laugh left Sophia and she immediately scrambled to cover it with a loud cough, turning to hide her face.

True to the legends, Elijah was able to make grown men nervous and babies cry with only one look.

Sophia quickly went on to taking Mikah once more before he began to work himself into a fit. Elijah was left with a multitude of emotions, he was left looking confused and lost at the same time.

So cute! Sophia couldn't help squealing internally.

"Are you big Sis's boyfriend?"

Sophia nearly jumped out of her skin, hearing another loud sassy voice coming from below. 

The little girl, Mai, stood with her hands on her hips, at the sides of her flower decorate romper, staring up at Elijah with a gaze that one could only describe as scornful. Mai was giving Elijah the stink eye.

Mai didn't even wait for an answer from anyone before continuing, "You made my little brother cry, you're not big Sis's boyfriend anymore!"

Sophia was met with one surprise after the other, she didn't even know when Mai had walked back, creeped over and got in position.

The entire situation made her laugh with a shake of her head, "Okay okay, enough, go wait inside Mai."

Mai gasped loudly, "And leave you outside? With him!?"

"Bad!" Mikah also gave his two cents, hiding his face.

Sophia looked at Elijah helplessly. He looked just as helpless as she was, being cornered by the two children.

"Then how about you take me to your room, alone, and tell me more about what happened with Mom?"

Mai turned around quickly immediately brightening up when hearing the former then her expression dimmed when she heard the latter. Her wide smile dissapeared and her hands fell.

She nodded and silently began walking back.

Elijah and Sophia both shared a gaze that said the same things then walked after her.

♡♤♡

Sophia went into their still shared room and came out later with an even heavier weight on her shoulders.

Her house was still as comfortable as she remembered it to be and on the inside, it hadn't changed a bit so Sophia left them to play and stood in the hallway for a bit.

Simply thinking.

Her expression was as dark as ever and her mind was chaotic.

Mai had explained everything as best as she could with the understanding of a 9, almost 10, year old while Mikah sat back with his thumb stuck in his mouth.

Sophia still only knew the basics. They were playing when they heard their parents begin arguing, getting louder and louder. Then the argument took its course and went into the kitchen. By then Mai had told Mikah to sit while she took a peek. Soon the argument escalated and things started being thrown, mostly by her mom. Her mom then left in anger and curses.

Soon after she did. Jermiah acted as if the kids didn't exist and went on another tirade himself, cursing, punching holes and kicking the drywall then after a short while, he also left, breaking the front door in the process after slamming it so hard.

Sophia had gotten the most of the physical aspect of their argument but unfortunately, her little sister did not know nor could remember what the screaming match was about. Of course, it had to be so traumatic for them so Sophia refrained from asking more. She needed to wait to hear it from the source.

Sophia sighed, leaning her back against the wall.

Her moment of contemplation ended as the phone she held tightly in her hand started ringing.

For a moment, Sophia's heart was gripped by relief but also fear and she quickly lifted it to look at it. Those feelings desciptated like smoke and deflated like a balloon upon realizing that it was not her mother who was calling.

She stared at the caller's ID for some seconds, tempted to let it ring to voicemail but in the end she swiped to answer.

"Hey..?"

"Yo, Sophia, Where the absolute hell are you?!"

She heard Seong's muffled voice from the phone and had to cringe.

"Something came up...I don't think I'll be in for the rest of the day."

There was a moment of silence before, "-Again?!"

Sophia sighed, her eyebrows pulling together, "Its not like that I swear."

"No, Sophia, tell me you're joking."

"I wish I was."

"This can't keep happening," his voice trailed off and Sophia could imagine Seong shaking his head.

"-Ethan just came by again and he chewed each and everyone of us for trying to help out with the work you left without your supervision. There's only so much excuses ae can make to cover for you before he begins to suspect something weird! No offense but, it's your job on the line here."

Sophia gripped the phone harder, much to disguise the fact that her hand had began shaking. "Seong, I'm so sorry, and I'll apologize to the team the very second I get back, it's just that-"

"What's an apology gonna do?" Seong snapped, cutting her off.

Sophia was left speechless, she couldn't find a quick response to that.

"Do you want to know what Ethan just told us? That bastard, he said that even if the review appraises individually, there's still a section that appraises as per departments and groups. I know this pile is too much for you and Ethan was probably measuring dicks or something when he dumped it on your desk but you have to at least try with our shared help or the entire team will take a hit!"

As Sophia listened, her shoulders fell, dispirited, "I-I didn't know...I just have so much on my mind now, Seong. I'll get back to it. See if you can get Kayla to take most of the work to my apartment."

"Okay, Wait -Oh God, so you're really not planning on coming back here today?! It's him again isn't it? You know, I'm your friend and all and as your friend I think you should really start prioritizing, this really cannot be happening so often, especially now when you need to be here."

Sophia listened in silence as he continued, "-Is that man of your's okay? Does he want to see you loose your job because of him or something?"

"Seong, My mom is missing." Sophia finally had enough and spoke flatly in response, her facial expression was dim as an unlit bulb.

She was met with radio silence.

"-My young siblings were left alone inside the wrecked house and my mom...she has still not tried to make contact with me. If it wasn't for that 'man' you're referring to, I wouldn't have gotten to them this quickly."

The moment of silence after she spoke lasted for some long seconds. Sophia could hear his quick intake of breath.

"Oh Sophia, me and my big fucking mouth, I'm so sorry for assuming...!"

"It's okay," Sophia cut him off before he could finish, only to find herself wanting to take back those words. "Oh who am I kidding..." the facade she'd been keeping up to comfort her siblings crumbled like a wall of uncemented bricks and a single tear slipped down her cheek.

Feeling it tickle down her skin made Sophia's eyes widen. She immediately sucked in a harsh breath, wiping the accursed thing away quickly.

"Yo, Seong, I'll call you in a bit, I just need a bit of time-"

"Yes, you do." The voice was spoken just inches above her head and the phone slipped from her hand, seized by the owner of the same hand that curled around her waist.

"-Leave the work, whatever it is, on Sophia's desk, someone will come by and take care of it." With that, Elijah hung up the phone and it disappeared from her sight.

Sophia quickly turned to him in protest, "Elijah, you don't have to–"

Her voice was cut off by a hug that had her face hitting his chest softly. Elijah's hand ran down her back. It was...calming to say at least and made the words die in her throat.

"Its been hard on you Sophia," he leaned down, lightly kissing both her cheeks before cupping both with his hands.

"It's okay to share your burdens once in a while plus, this is the bare minimum of what I'm able to do, within my power, and it's the least of what I want to do, so let me."

His thumb wiped at her cheek. At that same place where her one traitorous tear had ran before.

"Don't worry,  I'll find your parents-"

Sophia shook her head, biting down on her cheek before speaking, "Jermiah is not my dad, my dad is dead."

Both off Elijah's eyebrows went upward but he quickly corrected his slip up. "Then I'll find your parent for you...with the other man, the human leech? Wasn't that what you referred to him as?"

Sophia, as awful as she felt, laughed lightly with a nod, "You remembered that?"

"I remember a lot of things," he smiled softly, leaning down.

Both of them froze seconds later, looking down to the pair's of eyes that were staring up at them.

Like before, Mai was staring up at Elijah with dislike shining in her eyes. Mikah hid behind her, peeking around her frame.

"Don't kiss my sister!" Mia immediately yelled out and Sophia stared at her for a few seconds. She soon began laughing with a shake of her head.

• • •

Hey guys <3

So sorry for the delay and this late ass chapter but hey, better late than never I guess.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed reading this lil chapter and will look forward to the next. Remember to vote, comment and share in any way you can♡♡

I'll see y'all next chapter♡♡♡

Nessa~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 61K 39
|Mature Content| ••• {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity
269K 7.5K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
2.6M 74.1K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...