lost cause || B.E

By lexieilish

**this book is a sequel to my first book, bad company. so don't read this without reading bad company first p... More

us
anything for her
savannah
butterflies
fame-ish
know my name
fuse
my mind
history
dad
pretty girl
only for me
mom
august
what is my life
midnight
change the world
my everything

optimist

80 4 0
By lexieilish

savannah's POV :

"good morning my beautiful fiancée." i whisper in billie's ear to wake her up, "well it's 4 PM but good morning!" she slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them until they focused on me. "hi pretty." she replied as she sat up.

she grabbed my hand and started to rub my ring. "damn this ring is fire who got it for you?" she asked with a sarcastic smile.

"the love of my life gave it to me last night." i replied while kissing her cheek. "ew brush your teeth stinky." she gagged. i looked at her offended. "you're an ass." i laughed, "no breakfast for you" she pouted her lips.

"oh hey guess what!" she said turning her pout into a cheesy smile. "hmm?" "i'm recording a song today with finn when i go over to get my stuff." she exclaimed. "oohh which one?" i asked.

"six feet under." she said quietly. i sat back on the couch and started fiddling with my hair. "have i heard that one?" i asked. she shook her head. she seemed kind of off.

"well what's it about?" i asked trying to plow information out of her. "you." she said. i was expecting her to smile but she didn't. "loving someone even though they didn't chose you. and the idea of you being together starts to seem impossible but wanting so bad for everything to work out." she continued.

shit.

"oh." i said, "can you sing me some of it?" she rolled her eyes smiling, "i don't have any of my instruments." "just do it a cappella." i begged, "for me?" she licked her lips and cleared her throat as she got ready to sing. and she sang

they're playin' our sound
layin' us down tonight
and all of these clouds
cryin' us back to life
but you're cold as a knife
six feet under
i can't help but wonder
if our grave was watered by the rain
bloom
bloom
again

"i finished writing this the day i moved out actually." she said after she sang, "i sang it for claudia and she really liked it." i rested my hand on the side of her cheek.

"i love it billie." i confessed, "and i'm so sorry for everything i've put you through. i was so confused about everything and broken and i didn't even know the time of day." billie interrupted, "lovey you don't have to apologize." "yes i do." i said, "i was in such a fragile state of mind and was so hard for me to get used to having a healthy relationship. i didn't feel like i deserved any of it."

she looked so sad. "i never wanted to hurt you. i was just so lost." billie nodded to show me she understood. "i hear you sav, i really do okay?" she asked me. "okay." i whispered. she invited me in for a hug and i reciprocated. "and i promise i will never be mad at you for being confused." she said, "or lost. i'll help you, you'll help me, we'll help each other."

i completely understood what she was saying. "of course." i replied.

-

"i think i wanna dye my hair." billie said as we were in the bathroom getting ready to go to finn's house. "yeah? what color?" i asked. "i kinda wanna do green on the top but then the rest of it black." she replied.
"like an ombré?" "fuck no." she gave a disgusting look. she showed me a picture of a girl with purple roots and the rest of her hair brown.

"that. but lime green and black." she said, "so sick." i nodded, "it's definitely bold but i think you're gonna look awesome." i said while brushing my hair. "let's go tomorrow evening." i suggested, "after class."

billie put down her toothbrush and came close to me. "you sound so proper." she teased in a british accent, "ohh let's go tomorrow evening." she started ticking me. "i'm not even british STAAP!" i laughed.

she stopped and grabbed my waist and kissed me slowly.

god i really missed her.

-

we got done getting ready and got to claudia's house. once we got there, billie wanted me to take a picture of her to hint at the song that they're recording today.

liked by claudiasulewski and 281,400 others
billieeilish : erase your touch
claudiasulewski : come inside bozo
zoedonahoe : 😩 the fit is GIVING
finneas : 👀👀

"you look so fiiiiine oh my goodness."  i squealed while grabbing her hand to go inside. she laughed and pecked me on the cheek. "thank you baby." she said quietly.

we walked in and saw finneas sitting on the livingroom floor playing with peaches and claudia making food in the kitchen. when peaches saw us she immediately came running towards billie. "why hello sweetie." billie cooed in a baby voice as she bent down to pet peaches, "you have a lot of energy don't you?"

i made my why towards claudia to say hello but she seemed busy so we didn't talk for very long. "smells great in here, what's cooking?" i asked her. "tofu tacos." she replied while she opened the package of tortillas, "you guys staying for dinner?" she asked. i nodded. "yeah, thanks." "no problem."

"baby." billie called from the livingroom, "let's go." she jerked her neck down the hallway. finneas must have just went in there. i followed her down the hall and into finneas' room.

"damn this new set up is sick." billie said. "yeah i splurged cause why not?" finneas said. "it looks nice." i chimed in. i sat on the bed behind them and watched them work their magic. i was as quiet as i could while they were recording.

help.
i lost myself again.
but i remember you.
don't come back.
it won't end well.
but i wish you'd tell me to.

-

billie's POV :

this shit is exhausting. especially considering how god damn picky i am when it comes to this shit. everything needs to be perfect. even if it's something that will barely be heard it has to be exactly how i want it. i'm stubborn.

sue me.

two hours had passed an claudia had already brought in our dinner and we devoured it. i knew it sounded crazy but i really wanted to finish the rough copy of it today and send it to Danny and my team so they can listen and send feedback.

then hopefully we can do the finishing touches on tuesday and have it complete and release it on thursday. but finneas told me that wasn't gonna happen but i guess i'm an optimist.

"sav can you pretty please massage my shoulder for a second?" i groaned while i was watching finneas work his producer magic. she said yeah and came over. i moaned softly as she released the pressure of my sore muscles.

"get a room." finneas laughed. "we're in one right now aren't we?" i smirked. "yeah you know finn we could be doing a lot worse." i said. he shook his head, "gross."

"why finn am i bothering you?" she asked him all innocent. "no you just reminded me of the fact that you fuck my sister." finneas sighed. "it bothers you that i fuck your sister?" she asked while holding in a laugh. "i mean.. that's my little sister." finneas explained.

"i'm confused would you rather me NOT fuck your sister?" she asked. i fucking lost it i started dying of
laughter. "no that's not what i meant at all i just.. i don't know it's a big brother thing i'm protective." finneas explained. "what do you think i'm hurting her?" she asked while laughing. at this point i was wheezing.

"sa- sav stop.." i whispered through my laughs. "i don't know what you guys do." he said throwing his hands up going back to focus on his work. "if it makes you feel any better i'm usually the one fucking h-" "okay okay okay." sav interrupted me giving me her eyes of death.

i finally calmed my laughing down and finneas and i finished up the rough copy of six feet under. we saved the song and i texted it to Danny.

Billie Eilish :
https:/randomvideo.link/six_feet_under

Billie Eilish :
six feet under is done and ready. discuss with the team and we can all have a meeting to discuss changes and such whenever you're free.

danny :
Awesome, we'll get right on it and back to you ASAP.

Billie Eilish :
thanks so much, no rush at all.

and now we wait.

word count : 1430

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 2.2K 32
This is a sequel to "A Billie Eilish Fanfic - Forced" please read my first book before you read this one. Billie has her day in court for almost kil...
7.1K 218 8
Billie Eilish x Reader (AU) This is a shooorrtttttt story. Only a handful of chapters because i don't want it to be that long. summary: The reader...
16.6K 556 48
Noah was Ava's cousin and best friend, but when he's found dead on his room floor things take a drastic turn in her life. They confirmed that the cau...
891K 20.9K 102
It all started when Billie,Finneas and Claudia run away from their security while on tour in florida and they happen to accidentally get recognized a...