SCP 2264-6: Dr.Raven Crow

By Rallaster

All files regarding one Dr.Raven Crow also known as SCP 2264-6 More

SCP 2264-6
Cross Testing: Scp 2264-6 with Scp 999
For the Love of Lace

Interview with Scp 049

121 3 1
By Rallaster

Needed practice writing Scp 049 and this came if it.
_______________________________________

Interview Log 049/09/01

Interviewer: Dr.Simon Glass

Interviewing: Scp 049 (The Plague Doctor)

Dr.Glass: Good Morning SCP 049

SCP 049: Good Morning sir. Might I ask whom you are and why I am here?

Dr.Glass: I see you are just as polite as reports state. I am Dr.Simon Glass, Head of Psychology. I am here to evaluate your relationship with one Dr.Raven Crow.

SCP 049: I see.

Dr.Glass: You can relax SCP 049, I am just going to ask you some questions.

SCP 049: This is terribly inconvenient, I am currently very busy with my work.

(Dr.Glass is seen making a notation.)

Dr.Glass: Dose your work always come first?

SCP 049: But of course doctor, the cure is paramount. Sacrifices must be made.

Dr.Glass: Where dose that leave Raven in all of this?

SCP 049: I am unsure of what you mean as her purpose is quite clear?

Dr.Glass: Is that how you view her? A means to an end?

SCP 049: (sighs) My Raven is more.

Dr.Glass: Did you intend on a relationship when you first met?

SCP 049: No, good doctor I assure you my intentions were not but professional. Even as emotions began to present themselves, I fought against them.

Dr.Glass: Why?

SCP 049: What could I offer her? I am no fool, this life I have is not one that should be shared. None should endure what I have. 

Dr.Glass: Then what made you change your mind?

(Scp 049 falls silent a moment, clearly deep in thought. Scp 049 then exhales loudly.)

Scp 049: Raven, did. She asked to carry the burden of the cure along side me. She wishes to see my work complete.

Dr.Glass: you could have refused her.

Scp 049: Your are right good doctor however I could not bare another with her. It seems I am selfish when it come to her.

Dr.Glass: So you love her?

Scp 049: (chuckles lightly) oh no doctor it is far to early for such things. We are but in early courtship, such emotions are not even a thought.

Dr.Glass: So you have a deep physical attraction to her.

(Scp 049 shifts uncomfortably.)

Scp 049: She is beautiful to my eye, yes.

Dr.Glass: Is that the only reason she keeps your attention?

Scp 049: She gives me an intellectual satisfaction as few other have. When we work together, it....

Dr. Glass: Feels right.

Scp 049: (laughs lightly) Yes good doctor. A need beyond mere words, yet it is all consuming. Her mind is so bright and alert, it is wonderous to watch her operate. To see her delicate hands sewn flesh and right bone. (Sighs with affection) It is beyond mere words.

Dr.Glass: sewn flesh...

Scp 049: Yes, such experience in youth is so rare....so beautiful. (Scp 049 looks off for a moment before a small smile is seen.) I was drawn in by a promise doctor and have been kept there by her side sense.

Dr.Glass: What promise SCP 049?

Scp 049: You are inexperienced if you must ask me a question of this nature.

Dr.Glass: (laughing) I can't argue that point. Still could you try?

Scp 049: Any being may sing with your angels but only one creature will dance with your deamons.

Dr.Glass: I understand what you mean. I must say Scp 049 you are quite wise for a being many describe as mad.

Scp 049: Odd I am describe this way. Maddness is a disease and I have none.

Dr.Glass: It says in your file you are physically intament with Raven.

Scp 049: (clears throat nervously) I am.

Dr.Simon Glass: Dose sex embarrass you?

Scp 049: No, not as such.

Dr.Simon Glass: Then why do you hesitate?

Scp 049: A gentlemen of good standing should not discuss his Lady with another. It is merely proper manners.

Dr.Simon Glass: Are all your beliefs so old fashioned?

Scp 049: Gentlemen must hold themselves to a higher standard and I am proud to do so.

Dr.Glass: How do you feel about having children?

Scp 049: Once more it is far to early for such a worry. Common sense dictates one must wait before making such a permit connection.

Dr.Glass: Do you have a desire for them in the future?

Scp 049: That is not something I have allowed myself to consider in sometime. In my youth I desired to have a little one, a child I might teach and watch grow.

Dr.Glass: and now?

Scp 049: I have little time for such a luxury.

Dr.Glass: How would you responsed if Raven became pregnant or wanted to have your children.

Scp 049: I do not know if I possess the heart to deny her such a pleasure, such joy. She would make a most excellent mother. I would deeply lament not having the time to be as attentive as she would require. The processes is quite taxing on the body.
Yet I would worry for our offspring. Being born into a world riddled by the pestilence, to watch as they battle it day by day. It is heart wrenching to think of their sorrow. Yet they could provide yet more hands to combat it.

Dr.Glass: You have never used protection when being intament with Raven, why?

Scp 049: Why would I require protection? Raven is not of a violent nature toward me, nor I her.

Dr.Glass: I mean against disease, or to help prevent pregnancy.

Scp 049: She is pure, untouched in many ways. What is there to protect against, if nothing exists? As for your fears of her baring my child, it is her choice doctor, a wall of sheep skin will not change it.

Dr.Glass: What about your choice?

Scp 049: I am unsure of what you mean.

Dr.Glass: Do you not have say when it comes to being a father.

Scp 049: I have already had it sir.

Dr.Glass: How so?

Scp 049: By courting her I risk it. That is why one must never play with the heart of another.

Dr.Glass: So children are made because of the love two people share?

Scp 049: It is but the catalyst for such an event. The desire must be a selfless one, it must be born out of purity.

Dr.Glass: So if say a women wanted to force a man into a relationship with her by baring a child, it wouldn't happen?

Scp 049: Correct.

Dr.Glass: So a man could never force a women to become pregnant.

Scp 049: Within convention.

Dr.Glass: What do you mean?

Scp 049: Not all beings define convention Doctor.

Dr.Glass: Yes that is true, but neither do you Scp 049.

(Scp 049 laughs a little and nods)

Scp 049: Yes I suppose you are right. Now is that all Doctor?

Dr. Glass: just a few more Scp. 049, bare with me a little longer. Now how do you view women?

(Scp 049 cocks his head quizzically.)

Scp 049: with my eyes.

(Dr.Glass laughs lightly and shakes his head.)

Dr.Glass: I meant Scp 049 within the confines of a relationship, where dose Raven stand.

(Scp 049 looks at Dr.Glass in a confused silence.)

Dr.Glass: Some men here believe women are meant to serve them, that they are superior to them.

(Scp 049 begins to chuckle lightly and shakes his head. Dr.Glass stops speaking.)

Scp 049: (still laughing) beg pardon do go on.

Dr.Glass: while some believe they should be serving women.

Scp 049: It is a wonder why so many find loneliness an acceptable life here? No Doctor I do not view Raven as a creature less then. Lovers are meant to give freely, and take only when they must. They are to be half of a greater whole, only fools forgo those that surround them.

(Dr.Glass writes makes several notes.)

Dr.Glass: I must say Scp 049 you surprise me. Tell me what is it you plan to do once you find your cure.

Scp 049: Return home I suppose, yes. Raven of course shall fade with me. I can then devote myself to her full and be happily forgotten. 

Dr.Glass: You don't want to be remembered for your crue?

Scp 049: I choose to pursue the cure not out of selfish need but a desire to see an end to suffering. While I do admit to being proud of what I have accomplished thus it is not the heart of what and why I seek it.

Dr.Glass: That is very noble of you.

Scp 049: are we finished?

Dr.Glass: Just Two more questions and I will wrap it up for now.

(Scp 049 sighs heavily in disappointment.)

Scp 049: if it is just two more.    

Dr.Glass: it says here you have made and given Raven gifts? Why?

Scp 049: It is but a typical practice during courting and marriage. To give a show of your affection, to bring the other joy. In someways it is also to declare your intent and claim of the other.

Dr.Glass: Claim?

Scp 049: How would another know not to make advances? I also consider it a point of honour and pride to be so care for that one can not bare another be with you.

(Dr.Glass writes serval more long notations.)

Dr.Glass: If Raven ever came to you and  decided to end the relationship. How do you think you would responsed?

( Scp 049 falls silent and stares off for a moment.)

Scp 049: It would bring me great pain. Pardon but I don't not wish to think on it further.

Dr.Glass: Thank you for your patience Scp 049. I will make sure they know you were very cooperative.

(Scp 049 is guided by polls to the door)

Dr.Glass: Oh Scp 049, good luck on finding your cure. I mean that."

Scp 049: Thank you Good Sir.

Interview ended.

(Note: It is my belief that the relationship between Scp 049 and Dr.Raven Crow is a healthy one and be allowed to contuine. Their bond seems to combat feeling of isolation, and depression. My one concern stems from Scp 049 obsessive tendencies and so my recommendation is that they be closely monitored. If these tendencies appear to become toxic, then a slowly withdraw is recommended. Please see my full report for further recommendations and analysis.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 51.2K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
356K 5.9K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.7M 57.8K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...