ššƒššŽ š™°šš–šš˜ || š˜‰š˜°š˜“š˜¦ š˜–'š˜‰...

By dangerforce_labrats

ššƒššŽ ššŠšš–šš˜ ššŒšš˜šš— šššš˜šššš˜ šš–šš’ ššŒšš˜šš›ššŠšš£šš˜šš— š™“šš›ššŽššœ ššŽšš• ššŠšš–šš˜šš› ššššŽ šš–šš’ ššŸšš’ššššŠ š™“šš›ššŽššœ šš–šš’ šššš˜... More

Te Amo
Act 1
The Danger Force Awakens
Say My Name
Mime Games
Chapa's Crush
Return Of The Kid, Sister and Brother
Prank-War
Monsty
Bionic Showdown pt 1
Bionic Showwdown pt 2
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Mika In the Middle
Radioactive Cat
Lil' Dynamite
Manlee Men
Drive Hard
Act 2
An Imposter Among Us
A Danger Among Us
A Cyborg Among Us
A Dystopian Crew Among Us
Mika's Musical
No Going Back
Sink or Swim pt 1
Sink Or Swim pt 2
The Jet Wing
Mission: Mission Creek High
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best
Dude, Where's My Man Buggy?
Bilsky Billions
Power Problems pt 1
Power Problems pt 2
The Supies
Swellview Junior High
A/N

Villains Night

1.7K 29 2
By dangerforce_labrats

~ Te Amo ~
————

Eliza walked out of the closet and into the SWAG classroom to see her friends doing their own thing in their super suits. "Morning." She greeted with a smile.

"Morning." They all said happily and she went over to her desk and took out her gum container and transformed into Phantom. "Hey, Eliza. You want a donut?" Brainstorm asked the curly haired girl and she nodded. She went over to him and he handed her a rainbow sprinkle donut. "Ooh! My favourite! Thanks Bose." She said and he nodded. "You're welcome."

She went over to her desk and sat down and ate her donut as she talked to ShoutOut then Captain Man came through the closet door.

"Ok, everyone sit down, let's cut the chatter." He said and the teens all looked at him confused, Volt lifted the hat from her face and raised an eyebrow at the superhero. "No one was talking." ShoutOut said and Phantom nodded.

"Yeah man, no chatter to cut." AWOL agreed as Phantom finished my donut. "Oh, well I've always wanted to walk into a room and say cut the chatter so can I come in again and maybe hear some chatter." Captain Man said.

"I didn't realise we were here to meet your needs." AWOL said and Captain Man leaned forward. "Well, guess what? You are." He said. "Then we can do that." AWOL said and his friends agreed.

"Great, then I'll come in again." Captain Man said before he went back into the closet. The five all started talking about random stuff at the same time. Captain Man then opened the closet door again and walked in. "Ok, calm down everyone, let's cut the chatter." He said but the teens kept talking. "I said let's cut the chatter." He said and they sat down.

"Alright, what have you got for us today, Cap?" Brainstorm  asked as he sat down at his desk. "What I got is a big steamin' bowl of crime chowder, so grab you spoons. Let's eat." Captain Man said and the five Danger Force members started barking like dogs.

"I digitised all those papers and uploaded them to the smart board." ShoutOut said and Captain Man held out the folder he had with him. "What am I supposed to do with these?" He asked.

"Recycle them." ShoutOut said and Captain Man laughed. "Absolutely not." He said and Phantom shrugged. "Throw them in the trash." She suggested and Captain Man pointed at her. "Better."

"What?" ShoutOut asked as she glared at Phantom. "Burn 'em." Volt suggested and Captain Man nodded. "Best."

"For real." ShoutOut said as Captain Man took out his laser and zapped the trash making it catch on fire. ShoutOut stood up and grabbed the fire extinguisher as Captain Man laughed. "Recycle them." He quoted ShoutOut as she put out the fire.

"Ok, crime time. Let's see. Someone stole a garden gnome from a woman's front yard." Captain Man said and the teens commented and ShoutOut walked back over to her desk.

"Pass."
"Boring."
"Stupid."
"Next."
"No thanks."

"Somebody hit Scary Gary in the head with a garden gnome. Actually those two might be related." Captain Man said and Phantom nodded. "Could be, but please read out the good crimes." She said and Captain Man nodded.

"Ok, gimme a sec." He said and scrolled down the list. "Uhh, someone stole all the books from the Swellview Library." Captain Man said and gave a thumbs down as he blew a raspberry.

ShoutOut slammed her hands on her desk. "Stole books from the library?" She asked rather loudly.

"Someone gonna fry tonight." Volt said as she stood up and closed her fists, making them spark. "Are you guys serious?" Captain Man asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course we are!" Phantom exclaimed as she stood up and walked over to stand beside ShoutOut. "Libraries are a treasure trove of infinite knowledge." AWOL said.

"And adventure," Brainstorm said and did a hand motion. "Stealing books from the library isn't just a crime against one person." ShoutOut said and Phantom nodded in agreement.

"It's a crime against the whole community!"

"And it will not stand!" Volt said as she slammed her hat on her table. Brainstorm then stood up. "Ok, someone please tell me that there's some sort of sweet turn coming." Captain Man said and Phantom shook her head.

"Only thing coming is vengeance!" Volt said and Brainstorm smiled. "And adventure." He repeated and did the same hand motion.

"Because we love the library!" Phantom said as she slammed her hands on ShoutOut's desk. "Look, the crime is already in our shopping cart. Just hit checkout!" ShoutOut told Captain Man and he rolled his eyes.

"What a bunch of nerds." He said and Phantom rolled her eyes. Captain Man tapped a few things on his tablet. "Alright, gimme a sec to read the details." He said and a picture of the library came up with only a few books left on the shelf. "See. They didn't steal all the books, they left about ten copies of that one."

"What book is that?" AWOL asked and Captain Man zoomed in. "Uh, it is," he said and Phantom noticed someone familiar on the cover. "Díos Mío." She said as she walked to the front beside Brainstorm.

"Is that you on the cover?" Volt asked and Captain Man slammed his tablet on the podium thing. "Yes."

"And they left it there."

"Yes."

"All ten copies?"

"Yes." Captain Man said through gritted teeth. "The criminal stole literally every book in the library, except yours?" AWOL asked.

"Someone's gonna fry tonight!" Captain Man shouted and slammed his fist down on the little table where there was still a donut. The jelly flew across the room and hit Brainstorm. "I'm hit!" He gasped before he fell to the ground. Everyone walked over to stand around him.

"Calm down, it's just," Brainstorm cut ShoutOut off. 

"This is the end for old Bosey. Confession time, I'm the one who stole that garden gnome." Brainstorm said. He then put his head on the ground and stuck his tongue out like he was dead.

Phantom raised her eyebrow. "Bose, that's jelly. It can't kill you." She said and he opened his eyes and wiped some of the jelly onto his finger before he sat up and licked it. "So it is!" He said happily, Volt  shook her head. "Raspberry if I'm not mistaken."

☆☆☆

The group then went up to the Man's Nest to find who stole most of the books from the library. "Ok, who's ready to break some teeth?" Captain Man asked and he held a wrench.

"Always." Phantom said as she got of the back of the round couch and stood beside Volt. "Just gotta do a little stretching first." Brainstorm said as he and AWOL were on the floor doing stretches together.

"But I wanna break teeth now." Captain Man whined and Volt nodded. "Same." She said as her hand started sparking. Phantom lowered her hand and she looked at her with a pout. "Save the sparking until we find the criminal." Phantom said and Volt nodded.

"We don't even know who's teeth to break yet." ShoutOut pointed out and Captain Man shook his head. "Wrong. I just uploaded a list of the most possible suspects." He said and ShoutOut  put a list on the Mans Nest Screen.

"This is literally every criminal in Swellview." ShoutOut pointed out and Phantom stared at the screen with wide eyes and Captain Man nodded. "Yeah, and just a bunch of people I don't like." He said and Phantom looked over at him. "And their scattered all over town." ShoutOut said.

"This would take us forever!" Phantom said and Captain Man nodded. "Well, we better get going now to get this done as soon as possible. Hope you're all wearing your teeth breaking pants." He said as his grip tightened on his wrench. "We got a long night ahead of us!"

Volt stood up and pointed at the screen. "One of those dots is me!" She said and Phantom looked back at the screen and saw a dot labeled 'Lula Elena Chapa De Silva'.

"Where were you last night, huh? At Swellview Library stealing all the books from the shelves except mine!" Captain Man shouted and Volt crossed her arms over her chest. "I don't steal books! I'm not a monster." She denied.

Captain Man held the wrench closer to his chest. "We'll see."

"I got a better way to find the criminals." ShoutOut said and Captain Man scoffed.

"Better that spending six to sight days walking around town, collecting criminals teeth, get that sweet sweet coin from the tooth fairy and wait until some criminal randomly decides to admit to stealing all the books? I'd like to hear it." He ranted.

"Literally any other plan would be better than that." Phantom said and Captain Man playfully glared at her. She shrugged with a smile and he shook his head. "Well, you know that place in the Beatin' Dungeon?" ShoutOut asked.

"I barley know where I am right now." Brainstorm said as he continued stretching and Phantom raised an eyebrow at him.

"The Beatin' Dungeon is where heroes and villain get together to fight each other for fun." Captain Man explained as Bose and Miles stood up.

"Oh, yeah! I remember when you and Kid Danger went and you were jealous of Kid Danger because you got some idiot called the Lawn Ranger." Phantom said and Captain Man glared at her.

"In my defence... Kyle was way cooler." He whined and she nodded. "Yeah and then you called us begging to come pick you up." She said.

"That place sounds swag. When do we go?" Volt asked as she came over and stood next to the purple superhero. "Tomorrow night. It's villains only night." ShoutOut said.

"So?" Dad asked.

"So, we get Schwoz to make us some bad guy costumes." AWOL said and Phantom nodded. "And we go down to the Beatin' Dungeon and we'll blend in perfectly." She said.

"Then we adopt a rescue dog and bring him home and say, 'he rescued us'!" Brainstorm said and his friends all looked at him confused. "So close." Phantom said.

"Was he?" AWOL asked and she shook my head. "Nope. I just didn't want him to feel bad." She shrugged.

"Or we can just hang around and see if anyone bragging about stealing books from the library." ShoutOut said.

"Hold up, wait a minute. Let me put some Captain in it." Captain Man said and everyone looked at him confused. "I don't know what that means." ShoutOut said and looked at Captain Man confused.

"It means that it's up to me to mention that no one ever goes to Villains Only Night. Look at their Facebook page." He said and put the the Beatin' Dungeons Facebook on the screen and showed everyone pictures of past Villains Only Night and there was only very few people there.

"I thought of that, and I have a solution." ShoutOut said and Captain Man started his rant again but ShoutOut cut him off. "Yes! We just have to offer something that everyone loves."

"Like face painting." Brainstorm suggested and Phantom nodded. "I do love a good face paint." She said.

"Even I love face painting."
"Everyone loves face painting."
"I like a good tiger, on my cheek!"

Captain Man Dad scoffed. "That's not gonna work." He said and ShoutOut posted something on the Facebook page saying that there would be free face painting. Then a bunch of villains started commenting that they would be there.

"It's looks like it's working." Phantom said and looked back to Captain Man . "Fine, where are you going to find someone who would paint faces, for free?" He asked.

"Schwoz!" AWOL shouted very loudly. "Yes." A voice said from behind the group causing them all to scream and they turned around to see Schwoz wearing a harness connected to the roof. "Can you paint faces?" AWOL asked him.

"Yes."

"For free?" ShoutOut asked as they walked towards him.

"Yes."

"We need you at the Beatin' Dungeon tomorrow night."

"Okay." Schwoz said and pressed a button that made him go back up. "And you gotta make us bad guy costumes!" Phantom shouted.

"Okay."

"And you gotta let us adopt a dog!" Brainstorm said. "No-Kay." Schwoz said and Brainstorm sighed. "Fine! But if I steal another garden gnome to fill the void inside me, I'm blaming you!" He said before he stomped off angrily. Captain Man looked at Phantom and she shrugged. "I'll go came home down." She said and followed after Brainstorm

"Hey, Brainstorm! Wait for me!" She said as she started running after him. He turned around and stopped walking for her to catch up. "Why does your dad not want a dog?" He asked the curly haired girl and she shrugged. "He's already got me and Schwoz to take care of." She said and Brainstorm nodded.

They then transformed back into their normal outfits. "You wanna come and hang at my place for a while?" He asked her and she nodded. It took them few minutes to walk to the Vice Mayors house. Once they walked through the gate, Eliza stared at the house with wide eyes and her jaw dropped. "How have you not gotten lost in that place?" She asked Bose and he shrugged.

"I have." He said Eliza looked at him. "Well, whatever you do, do not let me go anywhere in that house by myself. You'll never see me again." She told him and he laughed at her.

They walked through the door and saw Bose's mom sitting on the couch. "Hey, BoBo! How was school?" She asked as she paused the tv and stood up to walk over to the two. "It was good." He said with a smile and his mom noticed Eliza.

"Oh, hello. You must be one of Bose's friends." She said with a welcoming smile. "Yeah, I'm Eliza." She said and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, Eliza." Celia said.

"You too." Eliza said. "Can Eliza stay for a few hours?" Bose asked and his mom nodded. "Sure." She said and Eliza and Bose went up to his room and played video games for the next hour and a half until Ray called her to come home.

☆☆☆

The next day, the five friends were in the Man's Nest waiting for Schwoz to give them their bad guy costumes. Eliza and Bose were sitting in their chairs by their lockers listening to music. Eliza was making him listen to Shout Out To My Ex by Little Mix. And he was enjoying it.

After the song ended he looked towards the girl with a smile. "I like that." He said and Eliza smiled. "Play your other favourites." He said.

"Oh, don't say that. We'll be here for hours." She said and he laughed a little before she started playing Wings.

Miles then came over to the two. "Guys. Get over here, Schwoz is giving us our bad guy costumes." He said and Eliza put my headphones down on her chair after she stood up. Bose followed Miles, making his headphones fly of his head. Eliza caught them and placed them down on his chair and followed the two.

"Sweet. Are we bad guys now?" Bose asked and Mika and Chapa came over to them. "No, we're still good." Mika said.

"We just gotta look bad." Miles said and Mika nodded. "So we can go undercover at the Beatin' Dungeon."

"And find out whoever stole the books from the library." Chapa finished. Bose nodded. "Ok, I just thought of the best bad guy name for myself. Bad Bose!" He said.

"That's definitely bad, but not in the way you're thinking." Eliza told him and he nodded towards her as she stood between Bose and Chapa. "I'm not thinking at all. That's my secret." He said and Eliza raised her eyebrow before shaking her head.

"Ok, it took me all night to make these bad guy gum balls, so the rule is you get what you get and you don't get upset." Schwoz said.

"Don't tell me how to feel."
"I can feel upset if I want too."
"We have the right to be upset."

Schwoz rolled his eyes at the group and he handed them the gum. He then started rhyming but Eliza didn't listen. "You just chew and blow, and off you go."

They all then blew a bubble and transformed into their bad guy costumes. Eliza looked at her costume and she was wearing black cargo pants with a chain and black and red combat boots. On her shoulder she was wearing a pauldron style thing with a red, black and purple shirt. Her hair was done in Dutch braids with spiked studs going down the middle. "I love this!" She shouted with joy as they all examined our outfits.

"You are Weird Beard, because your beard is weird." Schwoz said to Miles and he groaned. "What did I say?" Schwoz pointed a finger at him. "I mean I love it." He said blankly.

Eliza looked over at Bose and jumped at his kind off creepy costume. He looked over at the girl concerned. "What's wrong?" He asked her and she shook her head. "Nothing, just that is definitely not what I was expecting." She told him and he nodded. "I like it." He said

"Why is mine so scary?" Mika asked Schwoz. "Because you're The Mangler!" He said.

"I know, but does it have to be this scary?" She asked and Schwoz rolled his eyes. "What if I was something like the pretty bad pony? Or just the pretty pony."

"You're The Mangler, this is your mangling stick." Schwoz said and handed Mika a stick with nails sticking out if it. "Is this dry blood?" Mika asked.

"Yes, it will dry eventually." Schwoz said and Mika's eyes widened as she looked at the stick. Schwoz then pointed to Chapa. "You are El Stabador." He said then Chapa stared speaking Spanish but Schwoz ignored her and turned to Eliza.

"You are Queen Cobra. You intimidate people to get what you want." He said and she nodded. "But isn't a cobra a defence snake?" She asked and Schwoz glared at her. "You are Urban Santa Claus who takes toys from kids then punches them." Schwoz said to Bose.

"I can do that. Do I get a bloody stick?" Bose asked as he pointed to the stick in Mika's hand. "Yes!" She shouted and handed Bose the stick.

"Ok, time to head to the Beatin' Dungeon." Schwoz said and they heard a bird noise. "Did dad get a bird?" Eliza asked but then Ray came through wearing a bird costume making her eyes widen. "Oh, we forgot about Ray." Schwoz sighed.

"Ray no longer exists. He's been rehatched as Hawk Fist." He said in a deep voice before he shouted, 'caw caw!'

"Hatched? So you were once an egg?" Miles asked. "I guess." Ray said.

"And If you're rehatched, that means you hatched twice?" Chapa asked. "If that's what I said then yes." Ray nodded.

"Do hawks even have fists?" Mika asked and Ray held up his fists and Eliza took her phone out and quickly took a picture of him and sent it to her brother and sister in Dystopia. "This one does." Ray answered Mika.

"So who were your parents?" Bose asked. "I don't know, a hawk and I fist. Why don't you guys shut up?" Ray asked.

"Because we have a lot of questions about this." Eliza said and motioned to her dads costume. "Also, what do you want to say to Siena and Lucas?" She asked him and showed him her phone which had the group chat her, Siena and Lucas created. Ray glared at her. "You better not send a picture of me!" He said in his normal voice.

"Too late." She shrugged with a smile. "There's no time to argue. To the Beatin' Dungeon!" Ray said in a deep voice before making another bird noise and pushed passed the kids with his 'wings' spread out. "Ray you can't fly." Schwoz said and Ray turned to them.

"Ray can't, but Hawk Fist can." Ray said and ran over to the door.

"Ray, don't! You're gonna fall down the side of the mountain!" Schwoz said but Ray didn't hear him as he already started falling. Every time they heard an 'ow' they all winced. Eliza shook her head at him as they heard Ray shout 'wee!'.

☆☆☆

Later when the group were at the Beatin' Dungeon, Eliza was hanging with Chapa as she was drinking coloured soda. Ray went over to the two as a guy stood on a stool. "Can I have everyone's attention, please?" He asked and everyone gathered around him. "For those of you who don't know, I am The Butcher. And I just wanna give everyone a big thank you for attending Villains Only Night." He said and everyone applauded.

A blade then flew past The Butcher. "Woah, simmer down, Betty Blades!" He said with a laugh. "I throw rocket blades!" A girl said happily.

"And we love you for it. But tonight is about our evil community coming together to say, 'hey, we're bad people. But we're still people'." The Butcher said and everyone cheered. "And let's give a thank you to our free evil face painter!" He said and pointed to Schwoz who had an eye patch and an Afro wig.

"Now, what I want you all to do is talk to three villains that you haven't talked to before. Cause an evil stranger, is just and evil friend you haven't met yet. So go out there and be on your worst behaviour and have fun, but not too much fun." The Butcher said and Betty Blades threw another blade towards The Butcher. "Betty!"

Eliza, Chapa and Ray went over to Lizard Boy and Lizard Girl and they started talking. "No, I love the name Hawk Fist." Lizard Boy said.

"I really appreciate that." Ray said in his deep voice and Lizard Girl raised her eyebrow. "But do hawks have fists?" She asked.

"Yes!" Ray said as he threw his arms in the air. "I told you, no one would get it!" Chapa said as she started walking away. "I told you to shut up." Ray said.

"What about Night Hawk?" Lizard Boy asked. "You don't think there's a day that goes by where i don't regret naming myself Hawk Fist?" Ray asked and Eliza nodded.

"I do think that." She said and Ray placed his hand over her mouth. "You shush."

"Or maybe Hawkules?" Lizard Boy suggested as he flexed. "Ooh! Ooh! You're a hawk but you're strong." Lizard Girl agreed.

"Ok, I love that." Ray said. "New name! New name! I'm Hawkules now!" He announced to everyone and Eliza looked at him confused as he wrote himself a new name tag.

A few minutes later Lizard Girl and Lizard Boy went to refuel their drinks. "Ok, why aren't you going to talk to the people?" Ray asked his daughter in his normal voice and she shrugged. "Cause I don't want to talk to stranger by myself." She said and he placed his hand on his hip.

"If you're trying to impersonate Andrea to get me to talk to people, it's not working." Eliza told him and he rolled his eyes. "I'm not trying to impersonate Andrea." He said and Eliza raised her eyebrow. "Ok, maybe a little." He whispered.

"I'll go over and hang with Schwoz. That way I can talk to whoever comes and gets their face painted." Eliza said and Ray nodded. "Alright." He said and she walked over to Schwoz to see Bose trying to eat the paint brush.

"Stop trying to eat the paint brush." Schwoz said to Bose. "But it looks like frosting!" Bose argued. "And hi Eliza!" Bose said once he noticed the curly haired girl walking towards them.

"Yello!" She said and stood beside the chair Bose was sitting in. The Lawn Ranger the came over to the trio  "Hey, hey fellas! Yep, good news for the old Lawn Ranger, my mom says I don't have to move out the basement." He said and they all looked at him.

"Good for you." Eliza said and the Lawn Ranger nodded in thanks.

Ray then smacked Lizard Boy and Lizard Girls drinks out of their hands and onto the floor. "Well, he's not happy." Eliza said and Schwoz shook his head in agreement before he continued to paint a butterfly on Bose's cheek. "Hey there!" The Lawn Ranger said to Ray  as he tried to come over to the four. Ray groaned and walked the other direction.

They then heard Mika use her super scream. "And I don't think she is either." Eliza said as she looked over at the guy she screamed at. "It's ShoutOut!" The Lawn Ranger pointed out.

"Uh oh." Bose said and they looked at each other with worried looks. "Who?" Betty Blades asked.

"She's not a villain. She's in Danger Force!" The Butcher said as he held one of his chopping knives.

Schwoz took a grappling hook from his pocket. "I'm outta here!" He said before he left. "Wait! Take me with you!" Eliza shouted after him as the villains turned back to Mika. "This ain't gonna end well." Eliza whispered as Bose stood next to her.

☆☆☆

Betty used her blades to pin Mika to the wall. The Butcher asked everyone for some ideas for what they could do to her. "Let's throw grass in her face!" The Lawn Ranger suggested and all the villains disagreed.

"No, Lawn Ranger!" The Butcher said. "Let's put grass on her shoulders! Grass on her head!" Lawn Ranger listed.

"It can't be grass every time." The guy Mika screamed at told him. "It comes from the earth, man! It's good!" Lawn Ranger defended.

"You know what they should do? get a bunch of battery acid and," Miles cut Chapa off. "Please stop suggesting things, we're not trying to come up with ways to hurt her!" Miles said.

"We need to save her!" Bose agreed. "Well," Eliza started but Bose put his hand on her shoulder, she looked at him and he shook his head and she smiled. "I'm joking."

"Relax, Hawk Fist has a plan." Ray said in a deep voice. "I thought you changed your name to Hawkules?" Eliza asked him.

"Yeah but I changed it again. I'm now known as The Talented Mr Hawkley." He said and she looked at him confused as he put his hand into Miles beard and took out a jelly donut. "Caw caw!" He said before he went over to the villains. "I do not feel good about this plan." Miles admitted and Eliza nodded.

"Neither do I." She said.  Ray went and stood in the middle of all the arguing villains. "Ok, everyone let's cut the chatter!" He shouted and everyone immediately went silent. "Alright, The Talented Mr Hawkley shall deal with this girl." Ray said.

"Who's that, Hawk Fist?" Lizard Girl asked and Ray sighed. "Me!"

"But I thought you were Hawkules." Lizard Boy said causing Ray to groan in annoyance. "Moving on! I will scratch this girl, and she will bleed!" He said and everyone cheered as Mika was confused.

Ray then started to pretend to scratch Mika but instead he was releasing her from the blades. "Yeah! Get her Hawkules!" Lawn Ranger said.

"That was three names ago! Keep up!" Ray shouted back at him. After a few moments he backed away and Mika fell to the ground. "Oh, I'm so defeated!" She said unconvincing.

Ray then showed off his claws that had jelly on them, making everyone thinking it was blood. "Ok, let me take her back to my layer and feed her to my baby birds." He said. Betty Blades held her hand up. "Wait a minute!"

She went over and licked the jelly of Rays hand. Everyone let out a face of disgust as they still thought it was still blood. "It tastes sweet." Betty said and there was confusion from all the villains.

"Obviously! The taste of victory is always sweet!" Ray said and Betty shook her head. "Yeah, but that's just jelly. Raspberry if I'm not mistaken." She said before she walked away from the man.

"The Talented Mr Hawkley must've used that donut." The Butcher said and pointed to the broken donut that Ray threw to the floor a minute ago. "No I didn't!" He denied.

"But you did though." Lizard Girl said. "Right before you fake scratched her and unstuck her from the wall." Lizard Boy said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Are you even a real villain?" Another guy asked. "What does this say?" Ray asked as he pointed to one of his name tags.

"I have no idea." Lizard Girl said, shaking her head. "You kept scratching your names out and adding new ones." Lizard Boy said.

"Does one of them say Hawklet Milk?" Betty asked and Rays looked at her. "Maybe."

"That's dummer than Captain Man's book." A dude said. "Alright, that's it! Where's my dang gum?" Ray asked as he walked out if the place. "He's not happy." Eliza said and Bose shook his head.

"Are there any other members of Danger Force here?" The Butcher asked and Miles went over to Mika. "Yeah, but not for long. See ya!" He said and teleported him and Mika away.

"Ok? Are there any more members of Danger Force here?" The Butchers asked again and Bose raised his hand. "Right here!"

"What are you doing?" Chapa asked him. Eliza held onto his arm and tried to pull it down. "Call myself Brainstorm." He said and Chapa zapped The Butcher out of frustration.

"It's Volt!" Lizard Girl said as she pointed to Chapa. "And I'm guessing she's Phantom!" Lizard Boy gasped and Eliza raised her eyebrow.

"Wh-what? I've never heard of her. Who-who's... ok, that does it!" She said as the villains came towards her. She gathered some energy in her hand creating a laser sphere before she threw it at the it at the villains making them back up.

"Alright you jerks, anyone wanna make fun of my book now?" Captain Man asked as he came in. Every villain raised their hand and the superhero sighed. Someone then turned on some music. "Get him!" Betty Blades shouted and all the villains charged at Captain Man and he started fighting them all. Bose got a drink of water. "Ok, I'm properly hydrated, I can fight now!" He said.

Chapa tried to zap Betty but the electricity bounced off her blades and hit Bose in the head. "Oh, come on!" She shouted and clenched her fists at Betty making her scream and run off. Eliza tried to go over to Bose but this boy around our age but taller than me came in front of me. "Hi there." He said happily. Eliza hesitantly waved before he tried to punch her.

She ducked and kicked him in the stomach. "Volt! Go check on Brainstorm!" Eliza shouted over at her and she nodded. The boy stood up and charged at her but she moved out of the way making him fall on the floor. "Oopsie." Eliza said sarcastically as the Lawn Ranger peaked his head over the counter.

The boy stood up and kicked her in the stomach making her back away a little. She stood straight and glared at him before she did a jump spin kick, kicking him in the shoulder. Electricity then flew over Eliza's shoulder, knocking the boy unconscious. She turned around and saw Chapa and Bose standing with the guy who stole the books.

"Thanks." She said with a smile and Chapa nodded. "Are you ok?" Bose asked Eliza and she nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." She said.

Captain Man then defeated the last villain. "Captain Man, we got him!" Chapa shouted over to him. "We got the book thief!" Bose said. "Now let's see who he really is." Bose said and started pulling on the guys face.

"Brainstorm, there's no mask." Eliza told him. "Oh! So what do we do with him?" He asked.

"I have ideas." Chapa said and Captain Man smirked.

☆☆☆

They got the guy they now know as Steven to the Man's Nest and they tied him to chair. Captain Man was gonna read his book to him. Phantom sat down beside Brainstorm with a cup of hot chocolate. "Hot chocolate just tastes better after you catch a bad guy." Volt said and Phantom nodded. "Facts!"

"Can I get a little hot chocolate?" AWOL asked. "Did you catch a bad guy?" Volt asked.

"I saved ShoutOut." AWOL said and ShoutOut smiled. "So you caught a good guy." Volt said.

"Ok, that's not fair." ShoutOut said and Volt shrugged. "Tastes pretty fair to me." She said. "She's right." Brainstorm said and ate a bit of his cup. Phantom took the cup away from his mouth. "Don't do that." She said as she shook her head.

"Here, you can have a little of mine." Phantom said and she handed ShoutOut her cup. "Thank you, Phantom." ShoutOut said and glared at Volt. "What about me?" AWOL asked.

"It's called sharing. You can wait for yours." Phantom told him and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Hey, let's cut the chatter back there!" Captain Man said.

The five teenagers all went through the door to the massive hallway to the Man's Nest. "You all wanna hang in my room for a while?" Phantom asked her friends and they all agreed.

They then spent the next few hours playing games, singing songs, and just having fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.2K 107
@iamlucascoly just liked your picture Highest rank: #1 in dearra may2018 #2 in amberh may2018 #2 in dk4l may2018
68K 1.2K 36
Y/n falls in love with... I really hope you guys enjoy these gif/one shots cause they're some of my personal favs. Actors,singers and models we all...
96.7K 1.8K 114
@emiliovmartinez liked your post ---- You've probably read thousands of these so why not read another.
187K 2.4K 44
š’šš€š‘šŠš’- For as long as she could remember Delilah Manchester knew for a fact love most definitely wasn't her thing and she vowed to never fall...