Get Into It [๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ ๐•ธ๐–”๏ฟฝ...

By melissaneedssmut

๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™‘๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ, ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
A/N
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19

chapter 14

1.7K 43 35
By melissaneedssmut

Miles' jaw dropped at the stupidity of his roommate.

~(y/n) POV~

‗ ❍ [Your body grew weaker with every step. Unsure of your surroundings, the only thing you could think about is how you would reach home or somewhere safe. Oh, and another thing crossing your mind was how you wanted to strangle that two-faced ugly rat.

You began to get light-headed so, to gain a bit more energy and rest, you decided to sit down leaning against a wall opposite of a street. The night atmosphere and the active cars passing weirdly relaxed you.

But then you noticed a scary body creeping towards you from the corner of your eyes. Your heart began to beat heavily, as the person came closer.

Picking up all of the strength left in you, you tried standing up but the second you were on your feet a scruffy 5'9(~175 cm) man in about his 40's stood next to you.

Slowly you moved your head to meet his and scanned his face. Dirt and sweat were dripping from his face and he had an about three-month-old beard.

The stranger's breath was loud and heavy which frightened you even more. Out of all days, this must be the day I get kidnapped? I don't even have fucking pepper spray with me. Your mind was racing like crazy.

────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.}

,, STEP AWAY, I HAVE A KNIFE'' you yelled, but obviously you didn't have shit. The mans expression went fearful, as he heard your words. He imminently took a few steps back and you partly calmed down.

,, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I just need a little money'' he rushed, holding his hands in the air. You need to be fucking with me. You frowned at the dude as if you were about to slap his face.

,, You gave me, a fucking heart attack, just to ask me for MONEY? Do you not know how to approach a woman in the night?!'' you spat back.

The man faced the ground and scratched the back of his head as he muttered his apologies. Great now I feel sorry for him ufff...

,, Look I didn't mean to yell but I've had a pretty bad day and you scared the living shit out of me'' He looked back at my face, giving me a sad smile. You returned the favor and sat back down but for some reason, he sat next to you.

The man didn't say anything, just stared at the street in front of you two and let out a loud sigh. Giving you a sympathetic look he began to speak: ,, Tell me about it''

,, Uhh- I don't think I should do that''

,, Pleaseee, can't a homeless guy hear some drama to spice his useless life''

Hearing those words come out of his mouth made you think a bit. This man must really be bored if he wants to hear some teenager drama but some part of you truly felt sorry for how he had to live his life. What the fuck am I doing-

,, Okay, so basically...''

You explained to him everything that had taken place today and learned that his name was Freddy. Freddy also told you about his life, that he and his family of 4 had had a car accident about 2 years ago and everyone passed except for him.

The tragedy broke him really hard, so at some point, he became an addict to all sorts of things. He told you he had made some terrible decisions that changed his life for the worse and would certainly hunt him until the day he dies.

Freddy didn't want to continue living his life like that so he became clean 6 months ago and stayed clean. Now he was just wandering around the city, trying to build his life up again.

His story broke your heart and you tried to comfort him but as sad as the memories were for him, he occasionally cracked some jokes trying to ease the situation.

,, HE JUST LEFT YOU? WHAT A BITCH''

,, THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING, THANK YOUU''

Freddy broke out in laughter and began tearing up. You felt so much better than before, knowing that he wouldn't harm you.

,, You know what's crazy? I've only been here for like 2 days?'' The man scoffed at your statement.

,, You're new in the city? Do you even know how to get home, it's getting late''

You widened your eyes in shook. You've completely lost track of the time and had no idea how to get home. As you reached out for your phone to check the time, you sorrowfully had to discover a few cracks on your brand new phone.

,, Shit'' you whined, further inspecting your phone for more cracks. ,, Well sorry bout that'' Freddy said.

,, It's nothing, actually no it is, my mom is going to murder me'' I panicked and began going up hysterically.

,, It was good knowing you'' Freddy replied, chuckling.

,, It was good knowing you too'' you answered with actual tears forming in your eyes.

Before you could say anything else, a siren noise was heard and blue, red colors flashed you. ,, Is this man harassing you, young lady?'' a deep voice asked.

You recognized the voice from somewhere, so you turned around only to be surprised by Mr. Morales sitting in the car across from you. Seeing him reminded you of Miles, thus making you angry again. ,, No he isn't, can't you people mind your business'' you muttered the last part with an unwanted attitude.

,, Just trying to be nice, you know'' the cop responded, somehow unhappy but professional. You covered your mouth when you realized that he had heard you. After all, he did just want to help you and your annoyance towards his son shouldn't rub off on him.

,, I apologize Mr. Morales I didn't mean to say that'' You watch his expression light up again after hearing your words and he gave you a slight nod.

,, Do you need a ride?'' the man in the car questioned. Looking back to Freddy you catch sight of him gesturing you to enter the car.

,, What about you?'' Your face saddened now that you had to leave the homeless man. How weird. Not in a thousand years you would have thought you could warm up to a stranger so easily but there was this something about him.

Some strange feeling you got just by looking at him. ,, I'll be fine, now shoo shoo'' He smiled and you did the same. Before entering the car you rummaged in your bag, looking for some cash and as soon as you found it, you handed the money to Freddy.

,, It's not much but I hope it'll help''

,, Thank you so much (y/n), I'd appreciate every cent'' he worded before giving you an unexpected embrace. Too surprised to react you just stood there, awkwardly. Alright, I get the whole , stranger's bonding' situation here but this is still extraordinary.

You just robbed the back of the man before whispering in his ear. ,, This is his dad, by the way''

As Freddy backed away, he gave you the,, oop-'' look and softly chuckled. ,, Well good luck then''

────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.}

This man. I need god himself. Sitting at the back of the car you took a last glimpse through the window and saw Freddy talking on the phone. Wait, he has a phone?

Any further thoughts and suspicions were interrupted by the motor starting. Mr. Morales had put on the news and drove off. Weird enough, Freddy had left the spot you two were talking on and faced towards the other direction.

Your eyes followed him until the car was too far away. Meeh I'm so tired maybe that was just my big brain playing games with me, not worth making assumptions. Even if what you saw was true it's totally normal for a person living on the streets to have a phone right? Not like some phone costs as much as a house...

But the truth was far from what you were trying to persuade yourself.

,, Yes, I found the girl. Her family arrived in the city about 2 days ago''

,, Good, have an eye on her, without (y/n) the plan's not going to work'' the other side of the call voiced.

,, Got it''

,, Oh and Freddy''- There was a silent break and Freddy tensed up, scared of what would come out of the mans mouth next.

,, Don't try anything stupid'' The man warned before hanging up. Freddy took a deep breath and continued his hopeless search. What exactly he was looking for, hope? faith? Or was it just an escape from the terrible life he was living?

Nobody knew not even Freddy himself.] ¡! ❞

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Words: 1482

A/N: HEY

I wanted to thank you all for fricking 1k views, all the votes, and comments hope ya know they motivate me. Mwah, little babies. Please go out occasionally and touch some nature before you go insane like me 😃

bye ---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 128 10
Miles thought balancing school, his family, and Spiderman was hard enough, but when the dimensional walls start blurring together, its up to the Spid...
2K 191 22
17 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ป ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ...
608K 19.9K 41
๐•„๐•€๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•Š ๐•„๐•†โ„๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•Š ๐• ๐”น๐•ƒ๐”ธโ„‚๐•‚ ๐•†โ„‚ โ™ก | ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™’๐˜ผ๐™”๐™Ž .ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โž› โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค...
15K 425 29
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœงหš ยท .๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โœงหš ยท . _________ ื‚ื‚เซขเผ‹เผ˜เฟ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๏ฟฝ...