Baby Wife ¦¦ JJK FF [Complete...

By swaeg001

❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-tw... More

Sneak Peek
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI🔞
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL🔞
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII🔞
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX🔞
LX
𝓕𝓘𝓝𝓐𝓛(1/2)
FINAL(2/2)
B0NUS-01
B0NUS-02
B0NUS-04
BONUS-5(last)🎀

B0NUS-03

96.7K 3.6K 549
By swaeg001

Y/N'S POV:

Waking up on the chest of sweet husband while listening to his heartbeat is the best thing ever, I do every morning.

I looked up to see him snoring softly like a baby. I chucked at his pouty lips. They look so fluffy and kissable.

Even if we are naked inside the comforter, his arms make me warm as we both were cuddling after another most heated night. 

These days we're doing s#x a lot, since Jungkook took leave from office to find out appa's location and stays home with me.

Nowadays, I feel like I'm going to be pregnant soon. Because I missed my menstrual cycle last time.

I don't know why but I lost my appetite too. And dizziness also became my regular routine.

It's not like I don't want to be a mother. In fact I'm too excited to be a mom.

I'm mentally ready to have a little one. But I'm just afraid if jungkook is ready to be dad or not.

So......I'm too excited for today. Jungkook managed to find Appa(Hanbin).

We are going to see him soon. Beside the excitement, I'm nervous too.

What if appa gets mad and refuse to meet me? What if he gets sad that, it took me years to finally find him?

No, No...!

Well, I forgive him, even if he hid something important about me and did some sh!ts in my life. I just can't stay mad at anyone for long...that's my habitual problem.

I diverted my gaze at the handsome face of my husband and tried to wake him up, "Kook, it's already 8. Wake up"

"Good Morning, baby" he spoke in a husky voice not opening his eyes.

"Morning, Kook" I replied and not seeing any possibility of his waking up,  I lied back on his chest.

As always, he engulfed me in a lazy hug due to sleeping.

"Kook.... Wake up, Bunny" I said while lazily cuddling him.

He didn't replied so I raised up and spoke, "Kook, come on. Wake up!"

Finally, he woke up with half closed eyes and lazily put his head on my shoulder before speaking, "My baby seems so excited today"

I hummed as he hugged my waist while giving me sweet kisses on my neck, giving me butterflies as always.

"Now let me go, I need to take bath" I said softly pushing him away as he whined like a baby.

He calls me baby while he is the one who acts like a baby.

I chuckled looking at him while approaching the washroom.

He followed me like a baby and blocked my way before saying in a flirty gesture, "Let's bath together"

I act like to think for a while before giving him permission as he flashed a bunny smile and happily dragged me inside.

Time Skip~

Jungkook and I are sitting in our living room, waiting for my Appa to return home.

Jungkook's parents, Yoongi Oppa and Jimin Oppa are also here.

I kept looking at the door thinking Appa must be coming.

They all kept waiting with us as we are going to reunite again.

Seeing my unsteadiness, jungkook softly squeezed my hand and whispered, "Don't worry... Whatever the past is, nothing is going to change between us"

I gulped down and nodded at him with nervousness.

Soon a mid aged man appeared and I excitedly looked up to see its not my Appa.

It is my biological father. Mr. Lee ...

Dad (jk's father) did a handshake with him and gestured to take a seat.

He sat in front of us while his manager put some file on the tea table and went outside.

I nervously gulped while breathing heavily in tension.

Mr. Lee smiled at me to gesture that, he will cause no harm.

I looked up at Jungkook to see him glaring at the man, but smiled eventually looking back at me.

Then another figure appeared as I couldn't hold back myself from getting emotional.

I rushed to the man and hugged him as he hugged me back and cried just like I did.

"How are you, princess?" he asked in a broken tone due to crying. I looked up at him only to witness a pool of river flowing through his eyes.

He wiped them time to time but that attempt went vain as it keeps flowing.

"Appa, how could you do that? How could you leave me?" I cried at his chest.

"I'm sorry my princess... Forgive me" he cried wiping my tears.

Then we broke the hug as Mr. Jeon hugged his best friend being too much emotional.

"Welcome back home, brother" Mr. Jeon said patting his back.

"I swear, I don't deserve you, Jaehyun" appa said to his best friend.

Jimin and Yoongi smiled watching two best friend's reunion.

NO ONE'S POV:

Others were watching them from a far away with a little smile because of the emotional reunion.

But, jungkook's eyes went to Mr. Lee who was also shedding tears looking at them.

You and hanbin and Mr. Jeon came back to take seat where others are sitting face to face.

"So, who's going to explain first?" Jungkook asked in a professional voice.
Hanbin and Mr. Lee looked at each other and none of them replied.

Instead, another unfamiliar voice replied, "I will.... "

All of them looked up to see Lee Daehan approaching the room.

The guy looks like he hasn't slept for a long time. He became so thin as if he hasn't eat properly for a long time.

You were confused watching him, so you looked at husband, who closed his eyes assuring you that you're safe.

"Can I explain myself? Please.." Daehan asked for permission from everyone in a gentle voice.

"Go, ahead" jungkook gave permission as he settled himself on the couch.

"I wanted to apologize first to my little sister" Daehan spoke looking at you earning eye roll from jungkook.

With hesitations, Daehan spoke, "I-I don't know how to start this.... There was some problems going on between dad and Mr. Jeon (Jungkook's father) for a long time. He ruled the mafia world for a long time after his father (jungkook's grand father). So, when he suddenly hand over the position to his son, dad couldn't take this easily"

"Yes, I was envious. I'll admit my bad deed" Mr. Lee replied while looking down at his feet.

Daehan looked at jungkook and then back at his feet before speaking, "Dad,  told me to take down your business and career. So I started to follow you. And then, coincidentally I met y/n"

Now he looked at you and flashed a sad smile while speaking, "She exactly looks like my mom. So I started to follow her and then find out our rival is her husband..... Then I find out hanbin uncle being her father. And I became sure that y/n is my biological sister"

"What do you mean by that? How come you became sure that y/n is your biological sister after finding out hanbin uncle being her father?" Jimin asked out of sudden.

"I-I gave my sister to him the day she was born" Daehan replied.

Your breath stucked at your throat hearing this new information.

'Why did anyone handover their new born sister to unknown person?' you thought gulping down.

He paused for a while and spoke again,  "I did my best to separate jungkook from y/n's life. At first I tried staying behind but seeing no option I kidnapped her. So that I could take my sister away from her and start over a new life with new identity"

"Did you do it because of my profession?" jungkook asked showing disgust for his cheap mentality.

Daehan hummed in reply. And Jimin decided to ask again, "Then... Why did you tried to hide y/n from Mr. Lee when he is her Biological father?"

"This is the exact reason why I handed her to hanbin uncle" he replied looking at you.

Your eyes met you noticed how red his eyes are. Probably due to crying.

The room became pin drop silent as he stopped for a while before breaking into tears.

Don't know why his tears made you cry too. Your heart ached when he hid his face in his palm and cried like an innocent child who got punished without doing anything bad.

Meanwhile, Jungkook squeezed your hand in order to show that, he is here if you're feeling uncomfortable.

"Just tell the truth!" Yoongi demanded as Daehan wiped his tears before nodding.

Then he started to tell what happened the day you were born.
.

.

[Flashback]

.

.

A Little 7 years old boy was roaming around the hallway of Busan City hospital, with a car toy in his hand.

He was so happy that after a long time, he get to play and roam around like this.

He was also happy because his mother said, he'll get a baby sister to play. No more play alone.. He'll get a playmate soon.

Suddenly a figure caught his attention, the man was crying silently, hiding his face with his palm.

With curiosity, the little boy approached the man as his soft heart couldn't stop himself from trying to comfort the man.

He took seat beside him before cutely asking, "Uncle, why are you crying?"

The man looked up to see a little boy asking him with concern as if the boy will cry too if he doesn't stop.

He showed a forced smile and replied, "My wife is in the emergency room" pointing at a specific room 233.

"My mom also here, she said, I'll have a little sister" he cutely replied pointing at the room 232.

"What is your name?" the man asked, wiping his tears.

"Daehan.....Lee daehan" the boy replied flashing a bright smile.

The man smiled and asked, "Are you alone? Where is your father?"

The little boy's smiled faded away, hearing the question.

"My dad couldn't come, due to important work" he replied looking down at his feet, while playing with a car toy.

The man crooked his brow in a questioning way, thinking which type of husband doesn't give priority to his wife, specially in that time.

Suddenly, a doctor and few nurses came out from the Operation theatre, earning a gasp from the man.

He ran towards the doctor with a lot of hope in his eyes, but those doctors and nurse didn't return the same expression.

"Mr. Park, we are extremely sorry. We lost the baby" the doctor said with a sad expression.

"No, No!" Mr. Park shouted with building up tears.

The doctor came to pat his shoulder before saying, "Be strong, Mr. Park. This is not the first time"

"Doctor, you know well about her condition. She will die if we tell her that.....we lost the baby again" Mr. Park said breaking into tears.

He kneeled down on the floor while crying vulnerably.

Daehan was about to go to him, but someone yelled, "Where is Mrs. Lee's family member?"

He ran towards the nurse and said, "Me, I'm her son"

"Son, where is your Father?" the nurse asked.

"He..... he said, he'll be there after finishing his work" he replied with a heavy heart.

Another nurse came out from the operation theatre and yelled, "Who's Lee daehan?"

He ran towards the nurse and said, "Me"

The nurse ruffle his hair before saying, "Your mom is calling"

He peaked at the man, who's still crying besides the Operation theatre, before stepping in where his mother is.

.

.

[Meanwhile]

.

.

"Nurse...." the lady, who is lying on the bed, spoke with a weak voice.

The nurse smiled, covering the baby in a towel, "You gave birth to a cute and healthy baby girl"

"Girl?" the lady asked bitterly, making all the nurses looking at each other.

One of them asked curiously, "Aren't you happy? You already have a son... Did you expected another son?"

The nurse handed her the tiny baby who is sleeping.

The lady smiled looking at the angelic face, "She's really cute..."

Suddenly, the lady started crying looking at the baby as the nurses panicked, "Omo! Don't cry, Mrs. Lee.."

At the meantime, they heard a loud voice from outside, seems like someone is crying as Mrs. Lee asked, "Who's crying outside?"

The nurse who just entered a few minutes ago spoke, "Oh.... It's Mr. Park. His wife was also pregnant. It is probably the 5th or 6th time, she lost the baby"

"What?" Mrs. Lee gasped.

"Mrs. Park has a weird disease.... She can't conceive. All the other baby died unfortunately even before... This is the first time the baby died while giving birth" another nurse spoke.

Another one of them added, "I heard the baby was a girl. She was also born at the exact time of your daughter"

Mrs. Lee wiped her tears and spoke, "Nurse.... Please help me"

All of them looked at her with curiosity as she said, "I'm willing to exchange my daughter with theirs"

Those nurse gasped as one of them spoke, "His daughter is dead already. Have you lost your mind?"

Mrs. Lee grabbed on of the nurse's hand, "Please.... Help me"

"But.....Mrs. Lee..." one of the nurse was about to something but she cut her off saying, "My husband will k!ll me if he gets to know that I gave birth to a girl"

Everyone gasped as she added, "He'll k!ll this baby eventually... I don't want that..."

"Aren't your husband going to be mad knowing you gave birth to a dead baby?" a nurse asked in a shaky voice.

She caressed the face of the baby and spoke, "I don't know... I just want to save my daughter... Please"

A nurse looked outside and replied,"Even if it's illegal.. Let me see what can I do" and she went out.

"Can you please call my son?" she requested one of the nurse.

After a while the little Daehan entered the cabin with wide eyes.

He rushed towards the bed and asked, "Mommy! Is it my sissy?"

She nodded as the kid kept looking at the baby with so much fondness, "Cuteeeee... Mommy, I've never seen a cute baby like her"

As the little baby yawned, Daehan chirped in surprise, "Mommy, she doesn't have teeth!!"

"I'll give the most cutest name to her" he added as the little baby girl hold one of his finger when he tried to see how small her hand is.

Mrs. Lee observed her son and daughter, and wiped the tears before asking, "Daehan, you're my strongest baby right?"

Little Daehan looked at his mom and replied, "Yeah, mommy. I promised you I'll take care of my sissy. If someone tries to bully her, I'm going to break his teeth with a hard punch"

He is a small kid yet he said it so solemnly, that made her cry in happiness.

She wiped her tears again before asking, "Dae.... Did you heard what daddy said last night?"

Daehan became sad and spoke, "Daddy said, it should be a boy, otherwise he's going to k!ll us"

"So, we need to hide the baby from your daddy" mrs. Lee said in a broken voice and the little Daehan became shocked.

She caressed his face and asked, "You'll help me right?"

Daehan wiped her tears with his small hand and replied, "Daehan will save his sissy"

She placed a kiss on his forehead and asked, "Can you request that uncle to take care of your sissy?..... The uncle, who is crying outside"

Daehan was confused as she spoke again, "Tell him, you'll take her back when you both grow up. Okay?"

He become sad as if he'll cry soon, "Mommy, I don't want to give sissy. She is cute. If daddy will be angry, I'll show him how cute sissy is"

Mrs. Lee shook her head before speaking, "No Daehan, your sissy will be in better care if you give her to him"

He looked at his little sister's face before nodding in sadness.

Suddenly the nurse who went outside, came and spoke, "Mrs. Lee....the deàd baby is still in the cabin next to you. I closed the CCTV footage for a while...we need to do fast"

Mrs. Lee kissed the little girl's forehead before giving the baby to her brother. In a protective manner, little Daehan hold his sister in his arm.

He slowly and carefully took step outside, and approached the man who's still crying outside, "Uncle..."

The man looked up to see the little boy is holding a baby in his arm and two nurse is behind him.

"Take my sissy. Mommy said you to take care of my sissy until I grow up" Daehan said before handing him the baby.

Hanbin took the baby and looked at the crooked brow of the sleeping baby.

"Mr. Park, the mother is willingly exchanging your daughter with this baby" one of the nurse said.

He(Hanbin) looked up in surprise before asking, "Why she is doing that?"

At the mean time, a faint voice can be heard from the room 233, "H-hanbin"

Hearing the voice, Mr. Park panicked.

Suddenly the female voice went loud, "My baby? Where is my baby?"

Mr. Park stood up in his feet and was about to rush inside until Daehan grabbed the hem of his shirt and asked,"Uncle, you'll give my sissy back, right?"

Mr. Park gulped looking at the sad boy before saying, "I'll give you when you grow up"

"Promise?" the little boy asked while a drop of tear rolled down from his cheek.

A nurse rushed outside of room 233 as she spoke, "Mr. Hanbin? Your wife is awake. We can't Control her"

Mr. Park looked at the crying boy before warmly smiling at him, "Promise, son...I'll give her to you when you grow up"

"Where....where is my baby...Hanbin??" Mrs. Park yelled.

Then, Mr. Park entered the cabin with a baby in his hand, and replied, "Here.... is our daughter"

Mrs. Park became excited as she asked, "Hanbin....can I hold her?"

Mr. Park handed her the baby and mrs. Park sighed in relief before saying, "She's cutee...I can't believe she is our baby"

All this time, Daehan was outside watching them caressing his little sister's face.

Suddenly a nurse yelled, "Mr. Lee is here"

Daehan rushed to his mother, "Mommy.... Daddy is coming"

"Bring the dead baby, quick!" one of the nurse yelled.

Out of sudden, Mr. Lee entered the cabin and spoke, "I told you to inform me first....Out of all hospital you had to come here in my rival's hospital? Btw...How are you doing?"

Mrs. Lee kept silent as Daehan was scared too.

Mr. Lee became annoyed and asked,"Why aren't you answering?"

In a harsh voice, he asked again, "Where is the baby? Is it boy?"

This time mrs. Lee broke into tears as one of the nurse came back with a baby, "Here is the baby"

Mr. Lee took the baby in his hand before observing the baby from closely.

Suddenly he threw the baby on the bed in horror, before speaking, "It's..... It's de@d!"

This time, Mrs. Lee spoke, "She is dead"

Mr. Lee became furious before yelling, "NO! I don't trust this!!"

He kicked the oxygen cylinder beside the bed and yelled, "I told you to stay in the hospital I recommended, until you give birth to the baby!"

Mrs. Lee started breathing heavily as she yelled, "I'm a human too....How do you expect me to stay hospital for 10 months? Do I look like a Robot to you??"

One of the nurse noticed the monitor and spoke in a shaky voice, "Maam, your blood pressure and heartbeat is unusual, please don't shout"

"Sir, please" a Doctor went to make them calm.

But Mrs. grabbed his collar and yelled, "Tell me, how did the Baby died? Where Were Your Best Doctors?"

"Sir, let me go" the doctor yelped in pain.

"Tell me.... How did the baby died?" Mr. Lee yelledagain.

Meanwhile the little Daehan was witnessing all this mess. Being scared, he hugged his mom.

Mr. Lee threw the doctor on the ground and stepped on his chest asking, "Jeon ordered you to do this right?"

The doctor was groaning in pain as he asked again, "When they saw I took over their property they told you to kill my baby right?"

Daehan hide his face in his mom's arm and cried, "M-mommy I'm scared"

Suddenly the Monitor started giving warning that the patient's condition is getting worse.

Mrs. Lee started breathing heavily as Daehan realised something is wrong, "M-mommy!!"

At the meantime, Daehan's grandfather entered the room with a calm expression and spoke, "Leave it.......That was a girl anyway"

Hearing the statement, Mrs. Lee looked at her Father-in-law with a wide eyes and took her last breath.

As the monitor started beeping, showing flat line, Daehan yelled, "Mommy!"

This time, Mr. Lee left the doctor and rushed towards the bed, "What happened?"

He touched her face and asked, "Hey, why aren't you answering?"

Another lady doctor approached while trembling, "Sir, let us check.....please leave the room"

"Mommy" daehan was crying holding his mother's arm.

Mr. Lee grabbed Daehan and dragged him outside as he denied to leave, "Daehan, Don't be stubborn!"

After a while, the lady doctor came outside and spoke, "Mr. Lee..... She's d-dead. W-We're really sorry"

"Mommy??" Daehan cried and rushed inside to see two lifeless body.

He rushed to his mother and yelled, "Daddy, what happened to mommy?"

Mr. Lee didn't replied and he went to his grandpa, "Grandpa? What happened to mommy?"

His Grandpa caressed his hair as if nothing happened before speaking, "Your mom is no more, Daehan"

The little boy became shocked and for the first time he realise how sinister his grandpa and his father is.

.

.

[Flashback Ends~]

.

.

"She left me on the same day.... I became lonely in this world. I wanted to run and ask back my sister but I was too scared" Daehan cried as everyone became shock hearing that.

"She had a stroke. And I'm responsible for this..." Mr. Lee said looking down at his feet.

He wiped the tears and spoke, "Only if our relation was as normal as others"

"What do you mean by that?" Yoongi asked.

Mr. Lee looked at his son and spoke, "Daehan is my hyung's son. Daehan's dad died in a mission when he(Daehan) was only 5 months old. My father forced me to marry his mother"

Daehan bitterly laughed, "No wonder why you never consider me as your son. Just because my dad I'm orphan, you ruined my life....How could you?"

"The baby and your mom's death has shook me to my core. I was blinded by all the things happened to me....I thought Mr. Jeon(Jungkook's father) ordered the doctors to k!ll my daughter. That's the reason why I always wanted to take down Jeon" Mr. Lee replied.

All this time you were freezed after hearing all this new information.

Mr. Lee put a file in the tea table and spoke, "I apologise for all the bad deeds....Daehan has nothing to do with this...My father has enimity with Mr. Jeon(Jungkook's grandfather)...I was just a puppet to him. Without realising, I made Daehan to go through the same way as me"

"What is this paper?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"The document of the wine factory I build in the busan's property....All the enmity started through this. So, I wanted it to end with this..." Mr. Lee replied.

[A/N: Do you remember the busan's propertry of Jungkook's grandfather? In case you forgot.....This poperty is the reason why Jungkook and his father went to Busan in the first chapter]

All of them looked at him with confusion as Mr. Lee said, "I'm giving the property to my Daughter. Lee Y/n"

"She is Jeon Y/n" Jungkook replied, who was silent all this time.

"I don't n-need the property, it wasn't mine a-anyway....Just don't cause any h-harm to my family" you replied in a trembling voice.

This is how Mr. Lee, Daehan and Mr. Park Hanbin apologise to you and all.

Daehan took oath to protect you from now on. He begged you to keep him in contact, forgetting all the things. And, you forgive all of them...

________

Sorry, if you find this Bonus Chapter Boring....There wasn't enough Jungkook and Y/n scene. But, I needed to clear all the things.

This chapter is too long....sorry for that too....And, Ignore any kind of mistake...Please..💜

But I can assure you that I'll gift you another Bonus Chapter soon. Till Then....Stay Safe and blessed Babies...💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.9K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...
205K 6.3K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...
1.1M 49.1K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
53.2K 2.1K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...❤ . ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...