Fire and Ice (First Book of t...

By TheWitchAndTheCat

NOTE: The story contains mature actions and issues. It tells about the love between two young men. The story... More

Witchy's Author's Note
CH.1: One rainy day
CH.2: The Sexy and the Beast
CH.3: Interesting jeans
CH.4: Ice in your veins
CH.5: You, again!
CH.6: Shadows and shivers
CH.7: Friends? Friends!!
CH.8: Run for it!
CH.9: His decision, his resolution
CH.10: Piercing his interest and excitement
CH.11: Dinner at eight
CH.12: Kiss Goodbye
CH.13: Tricks and loops
CH.14: Dangerously close
CH. 15 Day after day
CH. 16 That's it
CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 1)
CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 2)
CH. 19 Primal Screams
CH. 20 Like in the "that" movie
CH. 21 Your dark side
CH. 22 You and Me ... Oh, baby
CH. 23 The funny grizzly and the cute koala (Extra)
CH. 24 Nuisances and threats
CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 1)
CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 2)
CH. 26 Memories of the ice
CH. 27 Still surreal
CH. 28 Let it snow, let it snow ...
CH. 29 Silent water, idle wind
CH. 30 I said, if you can
CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 1)
CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 2)
CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 1)
CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 2)
CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 1)
CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 2)
CH. 34 London Calling
EPILOGUE: You and me, baby...nothing ever changes
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CH. 18 Mine

175K 4.3K 1.1K
By TheWitchAndTheCat

Here is chapter 18 and WARNING.

I know I said I will not warn in every chapter and I won't, but better once more. Warning: the chapter contains explict and mature boyxboy action. It's a Rated story, so you're warned. If you don't like it, move along and don't read it please,  for everyone else,  hope you'll like it!

Let me know what you think! Thank you all for reading, commenting, fanning and voting: you're all amazing!!

Dedicated to wannabeloved3: thanx for your comments and fanning! Enjoy the chapter ;-)

Picture of Derek on the side --> Nate Gill

Music appropriate for the chapter ;-)

Enjoy xox

ALEKSANDR POV

We danced more, together, wrapped in Travis’s enticing arms, his body moving against mine with the music, feeling every single note in him, his soft and sweet lips trailing down my neck feather like kisses. My hands were on his hips and guided him to me, possessive and wanting. Travis was mine. Mine. I couldn’t let go of the thought and the crazy ecstasy that possessed me. His body was perfect in my hands, like it was supposed to feel in that way and be there, my fingers exploring the defined and firm muscles of the waist, back and arms.

Travis was mine.

I never felt so possessive about someone in my life and I never will for anyone else. There was only Travis for me.

He nibbled my neck softly and that sent spasms of taunting desire in me, wanting nothing more than possess him till our last drop of sweat. Shit. I turned in a crazed and wild sex beast.

“Alexi..” he whispered in my ear, his inviting hands slowly tracing the muscles of my back. “You and your hot body drive me crazy, you know?”

HE was driving me mad.

I felt him leisurely draw the shape of my ear, the piercing teasing me to no end. I tightened my grip on him and slid my hands down the perfect curve of his ass till they slipped in the rips of his jeans and felt his skin. Hmm… He purred in my ear and slightly arched his back, his lips now on mine and our tongues wildly fighting for dominance, which I won, given I was about to burst. I wasn’t sure my self control would last any longer.

“Travis?” My voice was hoarse and strained.

“Hmm?”

“I’m not sure I can control myself any longer and we are not here alone.” I think I had never had to restrain myself so much and strongly in my 18 years.

Shit.

Nope, this was the first time.

He smirked on my lips and then pulled away a bit. He looked like a wicked and cocky cat and I loved it. Hmm, to think he was all mine. MINE.

“I think I know what you mean … it’s just impossible to stay calm around you.” He smiled sinfully and then licked my lips.

Shit.

“Travis, you’re not helping, know that?” I groaned. He chuckled. Figure. Well, I’ll make sure to pay him back, very much back. Now it was me smirking wickedly.

“Sorry Alexi, hell, can’t resist.” He pulled away another bit. God, was he gorgeous and manly beautiful. “Maybe we should go back to the table and see …” he halted a bit, tense. I guessed what was going on in his mind, I had to simply read his eyes.

“Travis, River and Derek have been bugging me for days and told me I was a dense moron, therefore.. And I doubt Jasper will be much shocked.” He considered what I said and then smiled.

“Yeah, cutie won’t be shocked at all. Err, Dmitri and Hayden?”

“They’re my best friends and as long as I’m happy, they don’t give a damn about anything. Plus, they like you.” It was true, Dima in particular liked Travis’s open, blunt and spontaneous side and his sarcasm.

He smiled again and softly kissed my lips. I smirked and licked them. He stuck out his pierced tongue and I took his hand and walked to the table.

Derek, Dima, Hayden and Diane were there talking and drinking something. Actually, Dima wasn’t drinking, because was the one driving them home. They looked up at me and Travis’ fingers intertwined together and I could tell they were holding a savage howling and whistling. Derek and Dima had such smug and I-knew-it-I-so-damn-knew-it faces, that made me want to punch them. Not too hard, though.

“Where are River and Jas?” Asked Travis casually. He was damn good at that.

“Dancing, dude, River loves to dance in clubs and they’re having fun … like someone else had a minute ago.” He smirked and eyed us.

“Oh my God, can I scream on fan girl mood??? Awww, you guys look perfect together.” Sort of giggled and awed Diane, exaggerating her expression of awe. I rolled my eyes, just witnessing what Nichole will do. Argh.

“Spare us, will ya? I’ll have my brother’s fiancée soon on my neck every single time she’ll be in my house.” I protested.

Dima and Derek laughed, knowing what I was talking about and Hayden simply kept starring at D’s sister. Alright, he was way gone. Figure, he was hopeless there.

“Man Travis, you almost got me hard at seeing you dancing and kissing my best buddy.” Joked Dima, with his usual lack of touch. I shot him a dirty glare and almost growled. “Chill Sasha, I was joking.” He lifted his hands in a surrender way.

Travis chuckled, sat on my laps and looked around for the little kid, that was my guess. After a while they joined us back and River winked at me and motioned me to follow him. Smartass, bet he wanted to know. Travis jumped on Jasper’s neck and the kid hugged him back and giggled excited. When he wasn’t damn nervous and fidgeting he looked different and cute in a more mature way. Bet Travis knew that, he was another smartass. Hmm, my sexy and wild smartass. Mine.

River got himself a soda and I got some water, needed to cool down and wash away the vodka. I had to drive home Travis and Jasper and even though I was completely sober, I didn’t want to get into annoying issues. My best friend leaned closer to me and rested his chin on my shoulder, smirking with his blue eyes shining.

“If I do this will Travis be very jealous of me?” He teased.

He saw us.

“You’ll have to ask him yourself.” I told him. “But, sure I will not like one bit anyone getting too close to him.”

He chuckled and kissed my cheek, in a very friendly and warm way.

“I can’t even believe that the ice made Sasha is now burning and possessive over someone. Hmm, I have to admit Travis is special and I’m happy for you.”

“Thanks River.”

“Just one thing Sasha, you know well what all of this means, right?”

He meant lots of things, I knew, my personal issues about trusting someone close to me that will express his/her feelings, my coming out as probable gay, even though I felt straight for anyone else and hopelessly gay for my Travis, a strong a real relationship and more. But I couldn’t give a damn about any of them, all I cared was Travis and being with him. No doubts he as well couldn’t care less about what other people thought. Plus, I didn’t think anyone had enough balls to get on my way and bother me.

“Yeah, don’t worry, not running away if that you worry about.” He scowled at me and snorted, slapping hard my arm.

“I perfectly know you are not a damn coward, Sasha and you should know it.”

“Right, sorry mate, was only teasing a bit. Really, don’t care about anything, my friends and family has accepted it and are even happy for me, why should I care about something else?”

He grinned satisfied and scratched my short hair.

“Let’s go back, before Travis gets too mad at me.”

Travis walked Jasper to his porch and hugged him, he looked worried for him. Was the kid having problem at home? I hope not for him, he was indeed a nice little kid and it was strange his reactions with Dima. At first it gave me the idea I was the one he freaked about, but then realized it wasn’t, the kid paled and grew nervous and tense anytime he saw my friend. But why? Dima was one of the best guy you’ll ever find walking out there.

Maybe I was reading too much into it.

Unless … no. No. That couldn’t be, right?

I shook my head and Travis climbed in the car, kissed me quickly and began to mess with the CD player, to find some music he liked. I drove to his house and he hummed the words of some song. I parked and turned off the engine.

Travis leaned closer and played with my earlobe. Couldn’t wait to be alone with him, somewhere more comfortable than a car, but it was nearly impossible to resist him. I let my hand explore his firm and sexy leg, from his knee up to his inner tight and he shivered hard. I slipped again a finger in one of the jeans hole, right beside his groin and pushed it under his brief. Travis moaned and his sweet breath caressed my neck, I groaned, wanting more.

I slammed him back on his seat and assaulted his mouth, shoving my tongue inside with wild possessiveness. He liked it too much, because he arched back excited and slipped his tongue around mine, sucking it and teasing it with the piercing. His hand travelled up my leg and then slowly teased through the jeans my already painfully hard member. I growled and kissed him harder, my finger exploring more of his inner tight, the other hand grabbing his hair to pull him closer to me, until …

Fuck.

I lost it.

I removed my finger from there and threw my damn control out of the window. I undid his belt, popped open his jeans and then slowly lowered the zip. Travis’s breath grew harder and heavier, his teasing more intense, getting me hotter and completely crazed.

“Alexi..” he panted sensually, now licking and sucking my neck.

Slowly I pushed my hand inside his underwear, he grabbed my short hair with his free fingers and moaned loudly when I seized his rock hard cock, which felt great in my hand, smooth and strong. I looked Travis straight in the eyes and they reflected my very dark and growing lust. He licked sensually the line of my lips with the tip and I moved my fingers around his member up and down, painfully slowly to savor the touch and the feeling of him melting in my hands. I pumped and caressed faster, feeling my own pleasure about to burst out crazy, he tightened his grip on my hair and entranced me with his black wanting eyes. I smirked at him and kissed him, wildly, taking his mouth and pumping him faster and harder, him getting hotter, thrusting his hips in my hand. I wanted him so much. My finger grasped his cock harder and he whimpered driving me insane.

He threw his hand on my jeans and soon they were on my throbbing member, which get even harder if possible at his touch. It sent electric and strong spasm and waves of maddening pleasure through all my body and I found myself letting my beast growl.

“Fuck, Travis..” my voice was completely rough with want.

We locked each other in a heated kiss and pumped and caressed each other harder and faster, each hand thrust sending us to our personal hell of pleasure. The more I felt excited and close to climax, the harder I thrust my hand up and down on Travis’s perfect member, now hot and slick with pre-cum. His breath got heavier and moaned more, grinding more his hips at my touch. He was very close, so got wilder and literally took his mouth with my tongue. He screamed my name and pumped me harder, reaching his high.

“Alexi, fuck…fuck, ahh…Sasha, you’re..” He moaned/screamed out of breath. “You’re fantastic, ahhh..” It was the most beautiful and exciting sound, his screams.

I groaned loud, too, thinking he was mine. He came hard in my hand and that drove me even more hot. I fixed his eyes and licked my fingers, tasting his intoxicating and drug-like cum. He breathed deeper, licked his lower lip and casted me a sinfully, dark excited smirk. In a blink I was pushed down my seat and he lowered more my jeans and boxers.

Then I screamed wild. His mouth went down on me and wrapped around my member, slicking his pierced tongue around, up and down in a torturing bliss. I never felt so much pleasure, it was like invading and burning me inside. I threw my head back and fisted his hair in a strong and possessive grip, his tongue travelling my length and his wet and soft mouth sucking up and down, hard and sexy.

“Fuck, Travis …” He sucked harder.

“Ahh, shit…you’re amazing, your tongue is driving me insane.” I groaned between growls and moans.

He was amazing at that and he moved so sensually. He took my cock deeper and tighter in his wonderful mouth, deep throating me and I felt spasms and waves stir inside me, it was incredible. His hands gripped my hips harder when I couldn’t control my thrust and when he sucked harder, his head bobbing up and down, I completely lost.

“Travis, shit … I’m coming…” I tried to pushed him away, but he strongly gripped my hands and shoved them away, keeping his mouth and tongue wrapped around my shaft.

“Travis, babe…” He flashed me such a crazed and wild look that broke completely my control.

I came so hard in his mouth that made me tremble for the pleasure and seeing him swallowing got me to almost another orgasm. I breathed deeper, to regain calm and composure, to not jump him right here, right now.

He kissed me and I could feel my taste and his getting mixed, that was something impossible to describe. Kissing him was amazing.

“Alexi, hell, that was fucking hot, you drove me insane..” He purred hugging me.

“I drive you insane? Shit, Travis, if I don’t walk you now to the door I might take you right now and I sure don’t want have our first time in a car in front of your house.”

“Hmm, but this is so tempting..” What a teaser he was.

“Travis babe, we’ll spend all tomorrow, which is already today, together and if you think you’ll escape me..” I left the sentence there, arching my eyebrows.

He smirked at that and licked my lips. I rolled my eyes in fake annoyance, which only made him laugh. We hopped off the car and I walked him to the main door. He laced his fingers over my neck and stared at my eyes.

“Your eyes are gorgeous, Travis.” I whispered him. He smiled like a cat and kissed me.

“Do you want to come in and stay over?” He proposed. Hmm, the idea really allured me and there was nothing I wanted more, but I didn’t think it’d be fair for his mother. She seemed a very nice and protective person. I’d prefer to first let her know properly we were one thing.

“Don’t tempt me or might take you right here.” I was only half joking.

“Hmm, I love this wild and hot side of yours..” After saying that he froze on the spot and see worry flashing in his eyes. Oh shit. “Sorry, Alexi. Hell, I know you don’t like people telling you..” I silenced him immediately with a kiss.

“You can tell me whatever you want, understand? I trust you and I don’t want to have you freak out for anything you want to say, got it?” Every word was true, I trusted him like I did with my best friends and family, like he was a part of me. Shit. He was a part of me.

“Spasiba Sasha.” Oh God, I loved when he spoke Russian.

“I like when you speak Russian.”

“You’ll have to teach me more.”

“I will.” I promised. I leaned closer and touched his forehead with mine, inhaling his scent. “Travis, will you be mine?”

“I’m already yours, Alexi.” He whispered on my lips.

“Will you be my boyfriend, Travis? Even if I didn’t ask first to date or whatever the like.” I stared at his eyes and he stared back intense, but surprised, now his gaze smoldering sweet and tender.

“Yes Alexi!!!” He hugged me tighter and kissed me hard. I responded immediately.

“And will you be mine?” He asked.

“I am already yours and only yours.”

And nothing could make me happier than have Travis all mine.

Mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 7.5K 79
Liliana Garcia has always made it through anything life has thrown her way, but after so much loss and heartache she's struggling to find her way aga...
408K 15.4K 65
Kerana Dia Pemilik Cinta Sejatiku... Megat Zill Qayyum x Diandra Maleeqa Dian adalah seorang gadis yang hidup serba susah. Sejak kecil dia tidak pern...
84.6K 2.5K 37
You had fallen for John Wick, but he was married to a beautiful wonderful wife... Until you witness her kissing another man in the middle of the nigh...
1.5M 83.9K 83
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...