Past Undertale Reacts

By HakuGaara

This can be considered an Au since Papyrus and Sans have little to nothing on their past so I will be adding... More

Do You Wanna Join
What They Could React To!
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Who's Reacting!
Theatre Room
Down to the Bone
Bonetrousle
Sleep Troubles
The Pun-Police
Joke Police
Blundertale: The Untrying
Update!!!!
Darkertale
File

Papyrus Finds A Human

1.2K 18 20
By HakuGaara

"I shall start keeping notes about important events or facts that might be important to our future suffering so that we can stop it" Toriel would have no trouble doing so and while she is quite sure Gaster could. Gaster was more cynical and logical and some problems wouldn't be problems for anyone but him while some things might not even seem like a problem to him. "That is fine I will keep my own notes" Gaster predictably responded. "We'll let's watch the next video already!" Undyne hoped it was a real battle this time or maybe about the surface and stuff.

SO AS I WAS SAYING ABOUT UNDYNE, I DREW THIS FOR HER.

"Really about you two boneheads again when will it be someone else but it's a nice drawing Papyrus!" Papyrus liked his future self amazing outfit he wondered where he got it he was a bit distracted but pulled back at Undyne speaking about him "OH THANK YOU UNDYNE" Sans was amused at Papyrus daydreaming he seemed to be focusing on his future self outfit he would have to find some time to make him something similar for him.

DO YOU THINK SHE'LL LIKE IT? HANG ON THE FRIDGE MATERIAL? DO YOU SHIP US, SANS?

"WHY WOULD ME AND UNDYNE BE A SHIP THAT IS JUST SILLY" While most were just as confused by Papyrus at what a 'Ship' was the only one who seems to get it was Alphys who could have choked. "Hmm you okay Alphy?" Alphys just nodded at Undyne question before quietly turning back towards the screen.

uhhhhhh...
QUIET SANS! REMEMBER WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR TO KEEP WATCH FOR HUMANS

"You seem a bit more goofy in this this video Papyrus" Asriel didn't mean it in a mean way just that it was interesting. "Hmm I see what you mean I wonder why?" Chara also noticed but just brushed it off if his future self wasn't sleeping a lot then that could cause people and they guess monster to act erratically and strange. "Maybe you didn't get enough sleep" it was Chara theory at the moment. "MAYBE I WILL NEED TO SLEEP MORE SO I DO NOT ACT AS GOOFY AS YOU SAY AS MY FUTURE SELF DOES" Papyrus wouldn't be taken serious if he was acting silly like his future self and he didn't want that he wanted to be loved and respected he wanted to just be good enough at least once in his life. "I could not help but notice the weird thing with humans first capturing and now actively watching for humans I do wonder why that is" Toriel did not forget about that and wondered what happened in the future for them to care about such a thing.

like that one
OM MY GOD! THAT'S A HUMAN RIGHT?
yeah...

"Why did you need to ask if that's a human they look really similar to Chara it should've been obvious" So maybe Undyne could give Papyrus some slack as he already had a hard time differentiating from Asgore and Toriel but he still understood they were both goat monsters. "Maybe your eyesight should be checked Papyrus I know thinner eye sockets like that can have a harder time seeing" Gaster would write this down physical impairments like this are important to make note of.

YES! EXCELLENT! HUUMAAN! YOU SHALL NOT PASS THIS AREA! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL STOP YOU.

"How did you not notice them go around you! Your blocking the only path forward!" Okay Undyne could understand maybe not seeing well but the human would have definitely brushed against him while passing him and he didn't notice! "E-er c-calm down U-Undyne. Chara t-thinks that maybe Papyrus isn't uh s-sleeping well in the future that and maybe having bad eyesight probably allowed them to slip past I also noticed that it's the same human from earlier it looks like before their battle from last time so they still fight" Undyne seemed much calmer after Alphys little speech "Wow Alphys that's the longest I've heard you speak without stuttering." Alphys blushed at Undyne words which were true Alphys always felt anxious around Undyne which caused her to stutter more.

NATURALLY. LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO PLAY THE CAPTURING GAME THEN. SO BE IT. NOTHING A FUTURE ROYAL GUARDSMAN CAN'T HANDLE
the kid left

"Really again and I like how chill you are with the situation" Chara knew Papyrus was more alert than that while Sans seemed pretty chill with everything going on maybe he is just used to it at this point. In some point in time everything becomes predictable. Sans thought it was weird both him and his brother were so different. Sans was usually better at hiding his emotions but he seemed annoyed no matter how 'chill' he was acting. Another thing that Papyrus was definitely weird he hoped it was just from lack of sleep and nothing serious.

WHAT!?!? Oh...
WELL SO BE IT...
LOOKS LIKE YOU MUST SURRENDER TO ME, HUMAN.

"T-the that doesn't make any sense the h-human left before you h-how did you get in front of them so fast?" It didn't seem to make much sense the human left before they did but they made it up the path before the human their wasn't much before Snowdin and they still would have crossed paths...Gaster was interested at how Papyrus did it magic most likely but the how still escaped him fascinating.

SINCE YOU SURELY WON'T BE ABLE TO PASS MY TRAP!

...
"Paps that's a single bear trap it's not really blocking the path either and it's kinda dangerous if someone else stepped in it by accident" sans looked over at Papyrus silence. "Pap?" sans tried to get his brother attention but it seemed that even he was befuddled at himself. "NYEH?" Papyrus was indeed confused as it did seem that he was stranger than he thought but he also wondered why he would use a bear trap I mean those are dangerous what if a monster accidentally stepped in it cause they were blind. "Err I wouldn't worry too much Papyrus I mean even Doggo would know it's a bear but trap so I doubt it would actually hurt anyone." Undyne wasn't the best at cheering people up but she always found herself trying. "BUT WHAT IF SOMEONE TRIPPED AND FELL AND TRIGGERED THE TRAP IT WOULD BE MY FAULT THAT THEY Got hurt..." sans didn't like the way Papyrus stopped speaking in caps he was really upset. "well I guess I'll just have to stop you from using any bear traps" sans gently held Papyrus "it's okay bro" Papyrus teared up a little "thank you brother" it was the quietest Papyrus has ever spoken "WELL LET US SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT" sans looked at his brother it seemed he wanted to pretend everything was normal sans was always a bit afraid that Papyrus would pick up his habit of hiding his feelings he would have to talk to him later about that.

that kid sure knows how to get out of a STICKky situation
huehuehuehue
BE QUIET SANS

"WHY BROTHER" Papyrus lamented the fact that he would be besieged by puns even in the future even if he did think they were funny Sans did it too much and he hated when he used repeated material. "what wood you do without me I'll guess I'll have to branch out in the future" sans waited for Papyrus to notice. "YES WELL—WAIT A MINUTE REALLY SANS" Papyrus did indeed notice the pun ugh he'll have to listen to puns from on screen sans and sans next to him. "Well have to stem your anger somehow woodn't we Sans" Toriel could see the little skeleton Eyelights turn to stars while Papyrus groaned as he now had to deal with more people making puns. Gaster chuckled at Papyrus misfortune. "L-let's log this conversation for l-later we c-can kindle t-this conversation another time" Alphys thought puns were funny but wasn't confident enough to make them usually. "NO NOT YOU TO ALPHYS HOW COULD YOU HAVE JOINED THE DARKSIDE STILL CHARA, ASRIEL, AND UNDYNE YOUR ON MY SIDE RIGHT" Papyrus couldn't believe it sans was infecting everyone with his puns. "Don't worry Papyrus I wood never" Chara smiled as they joined in. "Yeah Punk I woodn't dream of it" Undyne joined in mostly because of Alphys but also because she knew Papyrus was gonna loose it. "It's plank to see what everyone's doing" Asgore wasn't good at making puns but he still wanted to join in. "CHARA! ASGORE! UNDYNE HOW COULD YOU ALL BETRAY ME!" Papyrus couldn't believe everyone was making puns it was worst than he thought at least Asriel and Gaster were on his side. "Don't worry Papyrus I'm on your side" Asriel was starting to feel bad for Papyrus with everyone ganging up on him. "THANK YOU PRINCE ASRIEL" Papyrus was glad at least someone was on his side. "Papyrus calm yourself I wood not have thought that you would join in Undyne it's Fishy if you ask me I'm going to go out on a Fin and say you Joined because of Alphys." Gaster also joined in with everyone but Asriel joining in. "NOOOOOO I HAVE BEEN BETRAYED BY EVERYONE BUT ASRIEL I HAVE BEEN SUCH A SAP I WILL SHRUB THIS OFF FOR NOW AS I DO NO WANT TO GET INTO THE THICKET OF THINGS" Papyrus suddenly felt Sans shaking next to him. Sans felt absolutely giddy he shook and shivered with happiness rattling his bones with joy. Papyrus was happy to see Sans so happy it wasn't often he saw sans so absolutely happy like this he even had stars for Eyelights. "You good punk?" Undyne had never seen Sans like this before. "Huh oh yeah I just got a Little giddy" Papyrus was surprised Sans must have been pretty happy he even capitalized two words. Gaster had never seen Sans like this interesting.

I WILL NOT BE OUT SMARTED HUMAN
ILL GET YOU NEXT TIME...NEXT TIME...
GO NO FURTHER, FIEND
SURRENDER NOW, OR ILL SHOW YOU MY...SPECIAL ATTACK

"A SPECIAL ATTACK WHAT WILL IT BE ALTHOUGH SO FAR I HAVE BEEN VERY WEIRD THIS ENTIRE VIDEO" Papyrus was a bit skeptical of what his special attack will be.
"Hmm? oh yeah you are Definitely going to be getting more sleep from now on Paps I don't want to hear any buts." Sans still felt that feeling of giddiness in his bones but remembering how weird Papyrus had been throughout the video dampened it a little. Of course Papyrus immediately noticed he wanted Sans to stay that happy for at least a little longer even if he wished Sans could always be that happy. "DO NOT WORRY BROTHER I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I WILL SLEEP SO YOU CAN REST ASSURE" of course Sans also noticed the pun which did improve his mood he couldn't help but snort. Papyrus was glad that his pun made Sans so happy.

NOT SURRENDERING, HUH?
THEN YOU ASKED FOR IT
THERE IS A BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST, HUMAN. SURRENDER NOW AND I'LL DISARM IT.
BUT IF YOU DO NOT SURRENDER I'LL BE FORCED TO DETONATE THE DEVICE

"Paps never do something like that you got it" Papyrus had never seen Sans like that before with his eyesockets completely devoid of anything and his grin sat grimly on his face more of a grimace then a true smile. Papyrus hated it, he never wanted to be the reason Sans was upset he didn't no why he would do something like this.
"OF COURSE I NEVER WOULD BROTHER I COULD NEVER LEAVE YOU" Papyrus could tell though that words just aren't enough so he surged forwards pulling Sans close and hugging him tightly he could feel Sans lightly shaking and shivering. "Sans don't your remember? I promised that no matter what I would never leave you alone again and I plain to keep it brother I won't leave you alone I promise brother." Papyrus only spoke quite enough for Sans to hear him. He could feel Sans shuddering in his arm he hated the fact that he made Sans so upset when he had just been so happy.
Gaster found it intriguing this was twice that he had seen Sans act so differently from happiness and sadness interesting indeed this would need further insight.
Undyne had wanted to yell at Papyrus too but she didn't want to break up the moment between Sans and Papyrus she knew how much the two boneheads loved each other. Alphys thought it was endearing to see the two so close. She hoped Sans would be alright oh and Papyrus too.
Toriel worried for the two brothers it seemed that with the videos focusing on them so far that they would be a part of what causes so much suffering but she fears they aren't the ones who cause it but that it might be their loss that would.

KILLING US BO-
YOU EDGY BITCH
THAT WAS A REAL BOMB YOU MANIAC

"I think you're acting pretty maniac like in the video Punk" Undyne wanted to lighten the mood but didn't really know how. She was blunt with how she felt and didn't know how to express otherwise. She could see that Sans and Papyrus were still wrapped around each other for comfort more likely for Sans sake than Papyrus.
"D-d-did f-future you make the b-b-b-bomb?" Alphys stutter was even worse than usually with the tense atmosphere that only caused her to be even more anxious. "A-also h-how did the h-h-human know which w-wire to c-cut?" Alphys did think it was a it weird and convenient that the human would know Exactly what wire to cut to disarm it and she truly doubted they were a bomb expert.
"Now that you mention it that is strange." Chara felt less thrilled to talk and theorize. Asriel hated the atmosphere and tried to find some explanation that would make people cheer up when he suddenly had a thought. "Maybe this isn't real?" Asgore looked down at his child at Asriel words. "What do you mean do you believe that the videos are not showing us the future?" Asgore wondered if maybe they were being tricked and that is what Asriel meant maybe the videos were made to bring discord and strife to their group as many were tight knit but they were good monsters all of them were.
"No I meant maybe it's a dream? Papyrus's dream. I mean most of this stuff makes more sense if it was a dream then reality right?" Asriel did have a good point it could simply be a dream and that is why everything is so whacky. While Sans couldn't be sure it was a dream he was still a bit comforted that it was fake and Papyrus wouldn't actually strap a bomb on himself and threaten to exploded himself and the human if they didn't let him capture them which now that he thought about it did seem a little ridiculous. "I'm sure that's it. I mean come on Papyrus threatening to hurt someone with a bomb is just insanity" Undyne thought it being just a dream made more sense I mean it was Papyrus he wouldn't threaten someone or throw his life away so easily.
"Most dreams carry truth or meaning behind them. Dreams are a way for us to deal with things we can't in the waking. Maybe Papyrus discordant thoughts over wether to capture of befriend the human resulted in a such a dream." Asgore smiled at his old friend he thought Gaster put it quite nicely and did seem to add more facts to the theory. "I believe your quite right my Dear friend" Asgore hoped that it would give the two little skeletons some comfort knowing this was more likely a dream then reality.
"Well it looks like you have pretty funny dreams and at least it means you're getting sleep." Asriel was glad he was able to get everyone relaxed again. The atmosphere before had been choking with how tense it was. "That's right now you know that you're getting at least some sleep." Well some sleep was better than no sleep in Chara opinion.

NEVERTHELESS, YOU SOLVED MY PUZZLE
PROCEED...

"That wasn't really a puzzle Papyrus it was more a threat" Oops. Undyne didn't ram to make Papyrus upset when she said that and she could just feel Sans evil glare from Papyrus side. If she didn't cheer him back up and fix this then she just knows she is gonna be tortured by pranks and puns for weeks. "But, well you must be really good at building stuff even if it's in your dream. I bet you're really good at building stuff in reality too you're just so cool like that!" Undyne felt a bit of relief at seeing Papyrus smiling at her instead of him being upset.
"YOU REALLY THINK SO. I MEAN OF COURSE, I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS AFTER ALL THEIR IS NOTHING I AM NOT GOOD AT" Sans would usually make fun of Papyrus a bit but Undyne was trying to cheer him up and Papyrus really was so good at everything. Sans knew that Papyrus could do anything he set his mind too it's just that often Papyrus doubted himself no matter how much he denied it that's why Sans complimented him so much because he wants Papyrus to see how extraordinary and amazing he really was. No one was better than Papyrus in Sans humble and completely unbiased opinion he was just that cool. "of course you could bro you really are so cool" and well if it was to see his brother smiling Sans would tell him how great he is for the rest of his life to see Papyrus happy.
Papyrus really loved his big brother Sans he always told him how great and cool and amazing he was even when Papyrus didn't feel like that was true. Sans would never lie to him and he believed in Sans so he would believe that he was as cool, great, and amazing as Sans told him he was. In truth Papyrus didn't think he was the greatest or coolest. No, that was Sans and how could anyone not think he was the best.

I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, HUMAN.
THERE IS NO WAY MY NEW PLAN CAN FAIL!

"I wonder what he is gonna do this time so far they have all been pretty funny and goofy except for the bomb that was kind of scary." Asriel thought that Papyrus antics were pretty funny even if it was a dream. Papyrus and Sans antics were still funny.
"20g he tries to set up a trap this time to capture the human but it backfires." While Chara might have lost the first best they were determined to at least get Asriel allowance out of this with his allowance they would be able to buy sweet, sweet chocolate.
"You're on but, if you lose I get your 20g allowance." Asriel was confident he could win again. While, he was sure Papyrus would set a trap. Backfiring would mean the trap ends up trapping Papyrus which really. Now he wouldn't have to do any chores and he would have 40g he couldn't wait to buy some new books.

EAT IT
EAT THE SPAGHETTI!!!

"Pffft, he he he y-y-you're luring them with sp-spa-spaghetti. *snort* Hehehehehehe..." Alphys liked this plan much better than the bomb way less dangerous. Undyne was befuddled I mean spaghetti as bait she doubts it was even warm at this point siting in the snow for who knows how long. "Is it even warm anymore Punk?" It was a bit funny how confused Undyne was and Toriel herself couldn't help a few chuckles she let out.
"Hahaha. Why dear your trap truly is spaghtacular. *snort*Hahahaha." Asgore thought Toriel laugh truly was adorable the way she snorted was just so cute and the slight pink of blush dusting her face really brought out her beautiful fangs.
"I truly, truly find myself flabbergasted I would never think of using food much less spaghetti of all things to lure *ahem* capture the human" It was something Gaster ever thought of doing. "Maybe it would work if it wasn't out in the snow on the ground and clearly under a box with a stick holding it up and a noticeable string going into the bushes with someone loudly telling you to eat it hiding in said bushes." Gaster would have made something more innocent like cookies and made sure to drug them just a simple sedative to knock the human out. Sans could tell Papyrus was getting pretty embarrassed and upset with all the teasing so he decided to help him out.
"flabbergasted, eh? don't cha mean flabbergaster." Sans did find Gaster petulant twitch funny even if Gaster would be upset at him for he moment he knew he would get over it quickly as soon as he is distracted by something else. But, seeing Papyrus look at him happier and laughing well he didn't mind if Gaster was upset.

MY SPAGHETTI IS THE PERFECT TRAP TO LURE IN THAT HUMAN, SANS
AS A SELF PROCLAIMED FIVE STAR CHEF AND FOOD CRITIC, I'D SAY THIS IS MY BEST DISH YET!
we don't have tongues but whatever makes you happy,pal.

"A self proclaimed chef and food critic really fancy Papyrus good job I bet you're the Best chef in the underground after ME of Course." Undyne was happy to see Papyrus happy but still she would definitely work harder to be even better than Papyrus. Alphys thought Undyne was cool when she was all pumped up like that. She couldn't help but notice though that Sans seemed a bit upset she hoped he was okay she really cared for Sans I mean he was her best friend just like Undyne and he was so smart and cool. "U-um you seemed a bit u-upset wh-which you usually aren't e-especially at Papyrus is it just because it's a dream or m-maybe Papyrus is picking up the fact that you seem more upset at the time even at him and it's just reflecting in his dream of you being annoyed also do you really not have tongues and can't taste anything." Oops, Alphys hadn't meant to ramble so much.
"That is a very, very good observation Alphys. He did not quite seem upset in the other two videos so it seems like it was after the human arrived it might be something the human has done or said that has made Sans upset. I don't that Sans would say he was upset as he wouldn't want to upset Papyrus but he would be unable to stop the emotions themself causing him to snap sometimes even if it was not Papyrus own fault." Truly Interesting Sans isn't somebody who seems to get upset or annoyed easily and it does seem like it's the humans fault he is upset so Gaster wonders what exactly the human did.
"You Know Sans You Can Tell Me Anything." Papyrus tried to be a bit quieter since he wanted to just talk to Sans without everyone hearing but talking in capitals is just his natural voice it was always harder for him to speak quieter than it was for Sans to speak louder. Even at his words Sans is silent he can see Sans smile fall a bit like he is about to frown and his face scrunches up a bit but as soon as he sees it the expression is gone like it never happened and Sans usually serene smile and droopy eyes are there.
"im fine bro, really besides you heard G it's probably got somethin to do with the human so how can I even be upset yet." Sans didn't really say it as a question but more a statement and yet even at Sans words he couldn't help but worry for him. Because, when Papyrus really thought about it he doesn't think Sans would tell him if he was upset or angry because Sans thought it would just make him upset even though him hiding that he's upset would just make him upset anyways.
"if You say so brother..." Sans didn't like how Papyrus said it. It was obvious he was still upset about what Alphys and Gaster said. Sans vowed to hide it better so he wouldn't make Papyrus upset like he is now. The others were lightly chatting but between just them two it was silent. Each of them were thinking about helping the other and making sure they wouldn't become upset.

I CAUGHT IT, SANS! I CAUGHT IT!
wait really?

"Wait? THAT WORKED NO WAY!" Undyne just couldn't believe it I mean what human no even what person would trigger such an obvious trap like that. Even Gaster found himself surprised he didn't think The Human would fall for such a thing especially because of their latter actions so far.
"Ha, guess I will be getting those 20g now~" Asriel was stoked no chores and now 40g. Chara just grumbled as they handed him all of their allowance. Stupid human they swore if they ever met they were going to punch them in the face for making them lose their allowance. Now they wouldn't be able to get any chocolate. They should have seen this coming it was Papyrus Dream so of course he would of caught them. Papyrus was just excited he caught them even if this was a dream still he caught them.

JUST LOOK, SANS! IT'S RIGHT HERE!
DAMN! MY COOKING WAS TOO AMAZING!
I'LL GET YOU, HUMAN...
NO MATTER HOW MUCH SPAGHETTI IT TAKES
OH THIS IS GOOD. MMMHHH.

"Gosh Darn, hear ya go Chara enjoy it while it last but at least I won't be having any chores." Even if he lost he still didn't have to do any chores he would get a new book with his next allowance. Chara took it back they wouldn't punch the human. Toriel was a bit amused at her children it seemed like they were gambling again well she would not ruin their fun but maybe she would keep track of their bets beside they were just having a bit of fun. "Besides now we Know this is a dream I mean Papyrus is eating his own spaghetti and thinks it delicious!" Asriel knew he messed up the moment the words left his mouth. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN ASRIEL? MY SPAGHETTI ALWAYS TASTE DELICIOUS YOU EVEN SAID So?" Oh no he made Papyrus upset he would never forget the last time he made Papyrus upset Sans pranked him for weeks he still finds rainbow glitter in some of his shoes and that wasn't even the worst of it. He shivers at the thought of having to deal with Sans pranks for weeks again especially if he were to make Papyrus doubt himself. "No,no I mean yes you're spaghetti delicious Papyrus it's just that I've never seen you eat it yourself because you said you make it just for your closet friends is all I love your spaghetti." Chara snickered Asriel really was digging himself a deeper hole and he doesn't even realize it yet. "since ya like my he bros spaghetti so much how bout he makes you some for a week I'm sure you'll eat every bite right, buddy." He's screwed if he doesn't say yes to sans then he would make Papyrus upset and Sans would definitely prank him for who knows how long but if he says yes he would have to eat Papyrus spaghetti for a week. Their was really only one option Asriel could choose at this point.
"I would love to eat your spaghetti for a week but you really don't have too." Of course Asriel wouldn't get out of it that easily.
"NONSENSE YOU ARE ONE OF MY DEAREST FRIENDS I WOULD BE GLAD TO MAKE YOU SOME OF MY FAMOUS SPAGHETTI! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU DELIGHTED FACE AFTER EATING MY SPAGHETTI." Papyrus was great his spaghetti not so much but with Papyrus so happy and wanting to see his face after he has eaten it Asriel couldn't escape his fate. Toriel decided to write this down for later she was sure Papyrus spaghetti couldn't be that bad if Asriel was agreeing to eat it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 94 47
~'Disclaimer: This story has a lot of profanity and covers some very very intense or touchy subjects that may disturb some readers. You have been war...
578K 25.6K 66
FRANS This is a request and I have been really exited to start writing it! I really hope you like it! Echotale is not my AU! Neither is Jailtale! Thi...
147K 5.2K 18
There are some things you just can't take back. No matter how many times you reset. After breaking free of Chara's grip, Frisk decides to do one fina...
158K 1.7K 15
Undertale is going to react. This will not be entirely canon and will include aspects of what I believe (backstories, ect.) I do not own the cover an...