Back to the Beginning

By Irish_Wolves

Finding out that some of the Wesley's and Hermione he thought as family had betrayed him, Harry wishes for so... More

What!
Childhood Filler
The Letter
Diagon Alley - Part 1
Diagon Alley - Part 2
Going through the trunk
Hogwarts Sorting
First Day
Flying and the Twins
Draco the protector
Back to Privet Drive
Christmas Eve
Back to Hogwarts
Hermione Grangers Fall
Sirius is Free
Horrifying discovery
Quidditch Team
Talking to Neville
Final game of the season
The Explanation
The final prank of the year
The first year is over
Meeting Remus Lupin and Kreacher
Gringotts and Realisation
Revealing the truth to Sirius and Remus
Friends and Enemies
Friendship to relationship
Year two at Hogwarts
Dumbledore and timetable problems
Dragon
Revenge on Lockhart
Lockhart and Dumbledore Trial
Ron's Redemption
Death
Meeting Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy
Changing Hogwarts
Fudge
Dumbledores defeat
Unexpected wake up call

Gringotts Again!

36.6K 1K 928
By Irish_Wolves

Thursday – July 19th – Gringotts – 1991 – 7:34 AM

I opened my eyes sleepily as I yawned softly. I then sat up and noticed my snake still sleeping around my wrist and Hedwig staring at me intently. I smiled and got up, grabbing the letter addressed to Professor McGonagall, and tied it to Hedwig's leg before opening the window to my room. I turned to Hedwig, who was getting ready to take off, and gave her a stern look and put on some gloves to grab two mice.

"You make sure to take your time to get there and have a rest when you need it." I said as I fed her the tow mice. I took of the gloves and popped it next to the cage as I then went back to Hedwig and stroked her feathery head softly. Hedwig gave me a hoot with a look of, 'Do you think I'm that dumb' before flying out the window, I chuckled and shut the window before turning to the snake and sighed. I can't just keep calling him 'my snake', I need a name. I then started to make a list of names in my head as I stared at the snake.

King

Jormungand

Ophion

Apep

Apophis

Hebi

Ryu

Cecil

Askook

I sighed softly, I didn't even know what to call him. I'll have to ask him later. I smiled and put the gloves back on and grabbed a baby mice before walking over to the snake. The snake woke up as I moved closer. It almost seemed to perk up at the sight of the baby mice. I fed the snake the baby mouse before sighing.

"I'll be leaving for a bit. While I'm gone, try think of a name you want to call yourself or just leave it to me. I'm sure a name will come to us when we have the chance." I said in parseltongue. The snake gave a hiss as it replied.

"Yes Master." The snake said as he curled back around the heating rock. I smiled and grabbed some clothes from my wardrobe and went or a shower.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Thursday – July 19th – Gringotts – 1991 – 7:57 AM

I sighed as I then went down stairs and looked at Aunt Petunia who was making a breakfast that consisted of Bacon, eggs, vegies and scrambled eggs. I sat down and waited at the table as Petunia finished making the scrambled eggs and started placing them on the table as she had already set the table.

"Boys! Breakfast!" I watched, like the day before, as Vernon and Dudley come sluggishly down the stairs and took their places at the table. Petunia was about to signal us to start eating when I spoke.

"Thank you for breakfast Aunt Petunia." I said as I glanced at her. Petunia gave me a smile as she then signalled us to start eating. I gave myself three slices of bacon, four spoons of scrambled eggs, two eggs and a large portion of vegetables. Petunia seemed to follow my lead as Vernon and Dudley took a different root at they had seven or eight slices of bacon, more than scoops of scrambled eggs, three eggs and no vegies. I shook my head softly. I started to finish my breakfast in the comfortable silence when Petunia stopped it with a question directed towards me.

"What are you doing today Harry?" I looked to Petunia and gave her a small smile as Vernon and Dudley started to listen in as they continued eating the best they could.

"I'm going back to Gringotts today due to looking over some items that Albus Dumbledore took out, some businesses that he sold off to other people. I'm seeing if I can get some of them back, Griphook said I could get some of my companies back but some I couldn't. I'm going to see if I can get some good ones back and start investing in some new businesses." I said before continuing. "And when I get back, I will be looking through my trunk and start my studying for Hogwarts" I said as I then finished my breakfast and stood up and washed my dish. I walked up the stairs and grabbed the rock that Griphook had given me earlier and gave a nod to the snake before speaking. "Green eyes with Gold." I said as another spinning sensation took over me, I felt sick and stayed still for a moment when I reached he destination inside the vault. There was a familiar chuckle and I looked up to see Fleamont watching me with warm eyes, well as well as a portrait can have warm eyes, and sighed softly.

"It seems that not only have the potter looks passed on to you but, you have also been given the famous Potter transportation sickness. Anything but flying or most muggle contraptions or transportation will make us feel sick." I sighed as Fleamont chuckled again. I gave him a mock glare.

"That is a gean I wish I never inherited." I said as Fleamont gave a laugh this time and I then wobbly stood up and made my way to Fleamont's portrait to grab the button beside him. I picked it up and smiled at Fleamont. "Wish me luck." I said as I pressed the button. Fleamont smiled a wider smile.

"Say hi to your father for me, better yet, bring him here with your mother to give this old man some company." I nodded my head as Griphook came in and gave me a toothy smile.

"Follow me, Mr. Potter." I nodded and waved a small wave to Fleamont before following Griphook out of the room and down into a familiar cart. When we got out of the cart, I followed Griphook into the room we had been when the first and second time I had been here. I sat down in my usual chair as Griphook followed and merely waved his hand and the same sort of parchment and needle was in front of me. I smiled and didn't even ask questions as I pricked my finger and allowed a drop to fall on the parchment. It glowed for a second before dying down before writing started to for on the parchment.

Name: Harry James Potter

Businesses Inherited:

Magical:

Daily Prophet – 75% - Running Well

Quality Quidditch Supplies – 15% - Running Well

Eyelops Owl Emporium – 50% - Running Well

Flourish and Blotts – 45% - Running Well

Scribbulus Writing Instruments – 50% - Running Well

Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions – 50% - Running Well

St. Mungo's Hospital – 85% - Running Well

Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour – 50% - Running Well

The Leaky Cauldron – 15% - Running Well

The Three Broom Sticks – 100% - Running Well

Hogsmead Station – 25% - Running Well

Potage's Cauldron Shop – 60% - Running Well

Ollivanders – 30% - Running Well

Muggle:

Gunning – 100%

Coles – 100% - Running Well

Sega – 100% - Running Well

Nintendo – 100% - Running Well

Sony – 100% - Running Well

Microsoft – 100% - Running Well

Businesses Sold Off:

Magical:

Junk Shop – 0% - About to Close Down

Muggle:

Subway – 0% - Running Well

KFC – 0% - Running Well

Wendy's – 0% - Running Well

Pizza Hut – 0% - Running Well

I looked at Griphook with a shocked look before sighing. Something like this always has to happen. These companies are all pretty famous and I doubt I will be able to get all these companies back, especially if they are all running well.

"Can I get any of these companies back?" I asked as Griphook nodded and snapped his fingers as a piece of parchment appeared in his hand. I watched as he read it over before turning to me.

"You can back the Junk shop, Subway and Wendy's. The other companies are not on the market." I growled softly.

All those businesses that could have had money come to me.

"We can however," I looked at Griphook as Griphook smirked an evil smile at me. "Make Dumbledore pay back the money he took when he sold those businesses with an interest that is double the size of the one we are giving Dumbledore now. This will also be going on the list of crimes we are making and waiting on your say to put them in." I smirked at Griphook's words and nodded in agreement.

"Yes, that will be beneficial." I said as I smirked.

The great Albus Dumbledore will fall and Sirius, Remus and I will be a family together. Who care that Remus is a werewolf.

I stopped and thought on it for a second as a frown came upon my face as Griphook watched my face with a blank stare.

Remus is a werewolf that is suffering. There are a lot of suffering werewolf's out there. Like how there is a lot of Homeless children, teenagers and adults. Magical children that get put into orphanages because they have nowhere else to go and get hurt to become like… Tom Riddle.

My eyes snapped to Griphook as a determination look came into my eyes. "Griphook, I want you to keep a lookout for a manor for sale or a very large house, scratch that, I want you to look for three large houses or three manors and buy them." I said as Griphook nodded as a frown came upon his lips, I smiled as I then moved on. "I also want you to put all the money from Merlin vault five into the other four vaults, then want you to put a 5% of each payment that comes in from all businesses and put it into the Merlin vault five." Griphook nodded and snapped his fingers as a piece of parchment and pen came down in front of him. Griphook then began writing down everything as I continued. "When I am Lord Potter, I want you to use all that money to be put for three charities that I am going to create." Griphook's eyes widened and nodded. "I want the money split evenly when the time comes between the charities of 'Remus Lupin Foundation', 'Sirius's Home for the Squibs' and 'Harry Magical Orphanage'. I said as Griphook nodded again. "When you have brought the manors, make sure one of them is more secluded and has a large forest of sorts for werewolf's to run around. I also want the money that is being saved to slowly be used to buy the items for the community's uses. Like Beds, blankets, furniture and kitchen equipment. Things like that." I said again as Griphook finished writing down everything before turning back to me.

"That is a good idea. It will insure that the Squibs and the werewolf's are being taken care of. It also shows how you care for our community when you take in the magical children of our world. It will bring in donations and will gain you some respect." I nodded slowly at that.

I don't mind getting respect for helping people. I just wish other people would think of these things as well.

"When donations come in, the Goblin Griphook may take a quarter of each donation until he is no longer the Potter Family manager or dies of old age." I said as Griphook's head snapped up to look at me with a wide eyed look before shakenly nodded.

"I-if that is all. Would you like those businesses back that I told you could get back?" I nodded my head before stopping.

"Not the Junk shop though." I said as Griphook nodded and wrote it down on the parchment for a moment before turning back to me with a stern look in his eyes. Griphook was back to his Potter family manager.

"Would you like them to be at 100% as well, like your other Muggle businesses?" I looked down at my businesses that I own on the magical side and sighed softly before turning back to Griphook. "I would also like to have all magical businesses that are under 50% to be brought up to 50%." I said as Griphook nodded as he finished writing everything down and snapped his fingers as the piece of parchment in his hand, the piece of parchment in front of me and the needle was gone.

"Now that that is over with, let us go over the items we have retrieved for you. Please prick your finger so we may make sure we haven't misses anything, which isn't likely." Griphook said as I nodded my head as a new needle appeared in front of me and a new piece of parchment did as well. I did the same as before as writing appeared on the parchment.

Name: Harry James Potter

Items Returned:

Invisibility Cloak

Marauders Journals

Books of Lily Evens

Books of House of Potter

Books of Gryffindor

Books of Alchemy

Portrait of James and Lilly Potter – Unfrozen and waiting

Items Missing:

Marauders Map – Missing

"We have left the Marauders Map as you have asked but you may ask at any time to have it retrieved." Griphook said but I barley acknowledged what he said as I stared at the last of the retrieved items.

They were waiting for him.

"I… I would like to see them." I said as Griphook nodded. Griphook didn't need to ask who 'them' were. He stood as I stood as well and waved for me to follow as we entered the next room over and I saw two pieces of fabric over two portraits and soft whispers come from them before it stopped as Griphook stopped in front of them. Griphook turned to me as I waited in, well, almost agony as I watched Griphook reach and pull away the cloths to reveal…

My Parents.

I felt tears start to fall down my face as James and Lilly stared at me with shock for a moment before James and Lily had tears of their own on their faces.

I didn't know portraits could cry.

I reached out and barley touched the paining of my mother before Lilly smiled and seemed to try to touch back through the paper that held her form and did not allow us to feel the others contact.

"Hey! Don't forget me! I'm your dad." I chuckled at my father's attitude and the joke to lighten up the mood, it certainly did the job as my mother then laughed as well and slapped him behind the head. I gave James a sad smile as I took in his features.

"I guess we really do look alike like the others have said. Just with my mum's eyes." I said as I scratched the top of my head. James nodded with a proud smile on his face as I wiped my eyes. Lilly sighed before smiling again.

"At least you have my eyes. Let's hope there is my intelligence in their as well." Lilly joked as I gave a soft laugh before thinking of what I wanted to do for Petunia. I turned to Lilly with a nervous expression on my face.

"Aunt Petunia wants to see you." Lilly's smile slid right off her face as her eyes widened in horror. James looked ready to faint as his face had two emotions, horror and anger.

"Who." Lily said as a dark look came into her eyes as I gulped. James seemed to move two steps away from Lilly.

"Um, Albus Dumbledore?" I said nervously as Lilly seemed to have anger radiating off her in waves. James looked angry but looked more nervous as he tried to get as far away from Lilly as possible. I glanced at Griphook who was smirking at the scene with his pointy teeth. "But they didn't hurt me, don't worry. I kept them in line." I said as Lilly looked at me with confusion before narrowing her eyebrows.

"Why would you need to keep them in line?" Lilly asked slowly as a dark arura seemed to go around her from all her anger. I gulped again as James mouthed 'Abort! Abort!'

"Um, well, you see…" Lilly's eyes darkened as she stared at me expectantly before giving out a small grown of anger. I sighed in defeat. "They tried to starve me, beat me and kept me in the cupboard under the stairs for until I was six when I was taken there." I said as Lilly's dark arura seemed to grow as I panicked. "But they're being a lot better since I got my Hogwarts letter. Aunt Petunia even cooked me breakfast and dinner these last few days, she's even starting to show she cares about me when Vernon and Dudley are around. Uncle Vernon isn't calling me boy anymore and Dudley, well, he hasn't talked to me in the last couple of days." I said as I then sighed and calmed myself slowly before looking at Lilly with a warm smile. "I'm fine, mother. Just give Aunt Petunia a chance to apologize. You don't have to forgive her or anything, just give her a chance." I said as Lilly calmed down and stared at me with concerned and unsure eyes before slowly nodding her head.

"I'll let her apologize. But I want her to make it up to you before I even think to forgive her." Lilly said as James relaxed in relief before giving me a smile.

"It seems you got Lilly's calm personality but have my cluelessness when you have an angry woman. What a combination. Don't you say Lilly?" James said as Lilly gave him as fake glare before turning back to me with a smile.

"Why don't we see my sister now and then you can drop us off at the vault with all the other portraits. Before you ask, yes, I know Dumbledore took us out before we reached the vault. I should have guessed he put you my Petunia." Lilly said as I nodded and turned to Griphook who nodded his head.

"Just say the password and hold onto the portrait. Your portkey allows passengers." I nodded and grabbed the portrait and took out my portkey.

"You guys ready?" I asked as James and Lilly nodded their heads as nodded to Griphook. "I'll be back to return my parents to the vault." I said to Griphook as I then turned to my portkey. "Green eyes with gold." I said as I felt the spinning sensation come through me and I landed in my room. I stayed still for a moment before relaxing as the feeling of sickness past. I opened my door and steppe out to listen. There was the sound of the TV going and the sound of tinkering in the kitchen as I walked down the stairs. I glanced at Vernon as he didn't even notice me as he watched TV. I went into the kitchen and stopped to watch as Petunia was cleaning the kitchen stove and benchtops. "Aunt Petunia." I called softly as Petunia looked towards me and saw the portrait of James and Lilly staring at her with unsure eyes. Lilly ten tucked a stray hair behind her ear as Petunia gasped and dropped the wash cloth before speaking softly as tears started to fall from her eyes.

"L-… Lilly?" Petunia said as Lilly nodded as I popped her up to eye level. Petunia then started stuttering. "I-I-I, Lilly. I, -." Lilly cut Petunia off with a sigh before giving Petunia a long stare.

"Harry told me little of how you treated him. He also told me how you started showing Vernon and Dudley you care for harry these last few days." Lilly said as Petunia looked away with sadness, regret and shame. Lilly took in a deep breath before exhaling as she then softened her eyes slightly. "I want you to make it up to him. I want you to look out for him, to care for him and to at least make him feel like family. I don't care about what your husband or son does, as long as they don't try to hurt him in anyway. They haven't even tried to talk to him or make it up to him like you have. Vernon and Dudley can just stay away from Harry for all I care." Lilly said as she glared at Petunia as she nodded her head. I watched with fascination as Lilly took full control of the situation.

"I-I understand." Petunia said as she then sighed and picked up the cloth before looking to Lilly. "Will you at least come to visit some times?" Petunia asked as she started washing the stove again. Lilly glanced at James before slowly nodding her head.

"Yes. I will come to visit. Most Likley when Harry is here for the summer holidays. He is the only one who can get me out of the Potter vault." Lilly said as Petunia then nodded softly. Lilly then looked at Petunia's back for a second. "It was nice seeing you again Petunia." Petunia froze as Lilly smiled a sad smile before nodding her head as tears start to stream down her face and land on the stove in small droplets as. Petunia gave a few small sobs that could barely be heard over the TV Uncle Vernon was watching. I smiled softly at Petunia before speaking.

"I'm going to put Mother and Father back to where they will talk to the other portraits. I will be back soon Aunt Petunia." I said as I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Uncle Vernon was still watching the TV, still blissfully unaware that I had returned or was leaving again. Dudley was not in the house or he would have noticed me. I walked up the stairs and into my room before smiling at Lilly. "Thank you for trying." I said to Lilly as she nodded.

"It's fine. If she can do what I have asked, then I will forgive her for what's she's done. I won't forget but I'll try to forgive." Lilly said as James nodded in agreement. He had been quiet to let Lilly and Petunia talk. "Green eyes with gold." I said as the sensation happened again and I landed in the vault and I stayed still. James laughed softly. I opened my eyes and smiled softly, the sick sensation was leaving. I placed my parent's portrait next to Fleamont as James and Lilly waked into his portrait. They hugged as tears fell from the four's eyes at the reunion, I smiled and decided to leave them to be re-acquainted. "Green eyes with gold." I said as I then appeared in my room again. I sighed and heard a familiar hiss.

"Master. You did not talk smiled and walked over to the snake and smiled softly.

"I apologize for my lack of greeting. Now, let's discuss your name and after I'll feed you some mice." I said as I allowed the snake to wrap around my wrist, I walked over to my bed and sat on the end of it and smiled softly. "Any requests?" I asked as the snake though for a moment before answering.

"I would like my name to be a short name. I despise long names. I also can't eat any more mice, as much as I want to, I won't need to eat any more mice until next week." I nodded as I tried to think of a name that was short while cataloguing the information my snake had given to me in my head. I thought to the list I thought about earlier and went thought the short names.

King

Ryu

Apep

Hebi

Cecil

I smiled as I thought of the last name. It was perfect. I looked down at the snake.

"How about Cecil or Ciel for short." The snake seemed to perk up at the name as he nodded his head.

"That is a suitable name for myself." The newly name Cecil said. I went over to the trunk and opened it with a smile.

It was time to go through my trunk and place everything where it was supposed to be.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 11.5K 132
#1 Hermionegranger (22/5/22) #1 Hermionexmalereader (20/5/22) #1 PennyHaywood (21/11/23) The third year of Y/N's time at Hogwarts and he is finally i...
7.3K 319 47
Last in the series of A Father Thank you for reading all 4 books so far and I hope you enjoy this last book as well
3.1K 62 52
This will give you my thoughts on Harry Potter Fanfictions I've read. Each chapter I will upload will be different stories with their details and the...
769 6 22
REWRITTEN! Harry Potter lost his twin sister last year, he now has no idea what to do. Problems happen in the muggle world, and in the wizarding worl...