Still With You | BTS (Bangtan...

By BadassBangtanBabe

A Sequel to Euphoria | Bangtan Sonyeondan. "My mind plays tricks on me, reminding me that they've said that t... More

Preface:
"Can You Please, Help Me Forget?..."
In A World Of 7 Billion People, You Managed To Find Me..."
"It's Okay If You're Broken, We Can Help Mend You..."
"My Days With Out You Are Colorless & Mute..."
"I Don't Know How You Do It, But I'm Forever Ruined By You..."
"Spending My Life, Falling Deeper In Love With You.."
"My Heart Is Yours, It's You That I Hold On To..."
"Thank You For Letting Me Love You; It's The Easiest Thing I've Ever Done..."
"I Don't Know Who Loves Me & I Don't Care, It's a Waste Anyway..."
"I Get Deeply Addicted To A Prison Called You; I Can't Serve No One But You..."
"Stuck Between The Having It All & Giving It Up..."
"I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years; I'll Love You For A Thousand More..."
"You Gave Up Heaven So We Could Be Together..."
"I Think That You Are The One For Me 'Cause It Gets So Hard To Breathe..."
"She Might Just Be My Everything And Beyond..."
"You Are, The Only Exception..."
"I'm Waiting On You Again; So I Don't Take The Blame...."
"Our Happiness Has Been Destined; 'Cause You Love Me And I Love You..."
"I Cannot Breathe Without You Being Right By My Side, I'll Die..."
"The Second That You Called Me Yours, I Had Something Worth Living For..."
"I'm Getting Used To Receiving, Still Getting Good At Not Leaving..."
"Thank 'You' For Becoming 'Us'..."
"There's No Need To Run Without Knowing The Reason..."
"And I Will Try To Fix You..."
"Even If Many Nights Pass, I'll Be By Your Side..."
"Sometimes I Feel Like I'm Drowning And You're There To Save Me..."
"It's Our Paradise and It's Our War Zone..."
"Because To Me You're The Beginning and The End..."
"Just Come Into My Arms; Destroy Me If You Want...
"Forever's Forever, Eternally Attached To Her Soul..."
"I Only Have You; You're My Only Love..."
"Please Remember, My Answer Is You..."
"You're Like A Completed Puzzle Of My Ideal Type..."
"My Home Has Beautiful Eyes, The Cutest Nose, The Prettiest Smile..."
"Baby, When Your Arms Are Around Me, I'd Swear That I'm Holding The Sun..."
"You Gave Me Your Love And Became My Reason..."
"Nothing Feels Better Than Loving You..."
"Where Ever You Stray, I'll Follow..."
"I Feel You With Every Burst Of Pain..."
"The Very Thought Of You, My Love..."
"We Had Our Head In The Clouds, Thought We Had It All Figured Out..."
"So It Goes, Some Things Are Meant To Be..."
"Now You Can Lean On Me, I'm Always By Your Side..."
"If You Make It All Wrong, Then I'll Make It All Right..."
"I Think I Found A Perfect Love That I've Been Waiting For A Long Time..."
"I Love You, Boy..."
"When You're Lost I'll Find A Way, I'll Be Your Light..."
"Nothing Better Than You..."
"But I'll Suffer The Fall For Love..."
"Please Come Back Into My Arms Again..."
"Your Body Lightweight, Speaks To Me..."
"One Day We Will Finally Come Back Home..."
"If I Let You Go, Would You Be Happier?..."
"Around My Lips, Your Sweet Scent Still Remains..."
"Hello, My Soulmate..."
"Wherever I Go, You Bring Me Home..."
"I Won't Give Up On Us; I Know We Gon' Make It..."
"I See Only You. I See Nothing But You..."
"It Had To Be You..."
"I Hope I Love You All My Life..."
"It's A Beautiful Life..."
"But I Still Want You..."
"You'll Always Be My Favorite Form Of Loving..."
"You Are The Reason I Live and Breathe..."
"Only Love Could Hurt Like This..."
"You Make Me Thirsty..."
"That You Are The Reason..."
"'Cause Baby, I Would Die For You..."
"I Know It Hurts Sometimes, But Don't Let It Go..."
"Tell Me What's Worse, Losing You Now Or Later?...."
Final Book: My You...

"As Long As We Are Together, Even The Endless Maze Is A Paradise..."

1.3K 61 42
By BadassBangtanBabe

Listen to: "Love Maze" by BTS
—————————————————————————-

I slide my finger on the screen and notice I also have new text messages (even though I just checked my phone less than 5 minutes ago). I swipe though to Instagram and open to see that Ae-Cha tagged me in her story. I go look and sure enough, it's a picture of us in the bathroom, she's standing with her phone in front of her, looking immaculate and I'm leaned over, looking in the mirror, unknowingly, and adjusting my lipstick. It's actually a super pretty and aesthetic photo. The follower notifications just keep coming. I close the app out and try not to let myself feel too overwhelmed. I knew that sooner or later, the fans would catch on but I guess I was hoping I had a little more time to adjust. The thought of having this many people following me, kind of makes me feel like throwing up; not because I'm not incredibly grateful for the support but that's just a ton of eyes on me.

I open my text messages and see that the alert is coming from our group text thread.

Namjoon
Eleanor...

Eleanor
Yes, Joon-ah?

Hoseok
Princess, we just watched Ae-Cha's instagram story.

Jimin
Oh my god.

Taehyung
What? I haven't seen it.

Seokjin
Is this what having a heart attack feels like?

Jungkook
I'm getting into a car and driving over there right now.

Taehyung
I'm going with Jungkookie

Yoongi
Oh shit

Hoseok
I think it's called a panic attack, Jin-Hyung

Namjoon
I swear to god, if even one person goes near you.

Jungkook
You seriously think they haven't? Do you see her? She's gorgeous hyung. We are so fucked.

Taehyung
LET'S GO.

Eleanor
You can't. The moment you show up, you'll cause pandemonium. Everyone knows this isn't your scene. Seriously, It's fine. Besides, I don't understand what you guys are freaking out about.

Jimin
El, did you not LOOK in that mirror?

Namjoon
I just texted Ae-Cha and she says that men have been sending them drinks and staring all night.

Eleanor
She's exaggerating. They're all looking at her. I swear, she's the one that's gotten all the attention. She looks incredibly sexy.

Jungkook
Noona, do you not understand how incredibly sexy YOU look?

Yoongi
No one is going anywhere except for home. We will be done soon and we will see you when you get home El. 

Before I can even respond to him, I feel a body near me and look up to see a familiar face.

"Lucas!" I say as I smile at him.

"El-ah! Wow, you look incredible," he tells me as his eyes drag up and down my body, leaving me feeling shy.

"Thank you. You look amazing as well," I say to him and I look on either side of him to see he's surrounded by people.

"Taeyong? Mark? Ten?" I say and they all smile at me. I stand up and hug them.

"It's so nice to see you guys!" I tell them.

"Eleanor, you look so pretty," Taeyong tells me and I smile at him.

"El! Beautiful!" Ten adds. I wrap my arm around his waist and hug him tight.

"El, these are our friends, label mates and soon to be group mates. This is Kai. He's a member of EXO" He says as he motions to the tall guy on his far left who flashes me a smile.

"This is Beakhyun, he's also a  member of EXO," he says as he points to the shorter guy next to Kai. He waves at me sweetly.

"You already know us four," as he motions between himself, Ten, Taeyong and Mark. "And this," he says as he extends his hand to the guy that was standing at the bar— the guy with the beautiful hazel eyes. "This is Taemin, he is a member of SHINee," he tells me. Taemin looks at me and smiles. He bows slightly and then extends a hand to me. I can't believe I didn't recognize him. Of course I know who Taemin is. He's one of Jimin's favorite artists and I know that they've been friends for years. Taemin is a legend.

"It's nice to meet you all. Wait—" I say as I look back at Lucas, Mark, Ten and Taeyong. "Did you just say 'soon to be group mates'?" I ask him, thoroughly confused.

"Yeah, that's why we're all out tonight. We are celebrating," Ten tells me. Ae-Cha walks up to our table and smiles at them.

"Guys, this is my friend Lee Ae-Cha. She's the head stylist for the company that works with Bangtan. Ae this is Taeyong, Ten, Mark, Lucas, Kai, Baekhyun, and Taemin. I work with these four a lot through NCT and their sub groups," I tell her as I point out the first four men. She gives them a small wave and bow and I see the way she instantly is drawn to Kai.

"Sit down, join us," I tell them as we gather the two other unoccupied tables on either side of us and drag the chairs to sit around them. Kai and Ae are on the opposite end, starting their own conversation; my heart is happy to see her smiling. I'm sandwiched in between Lucas and Taemin. Mark, Taeyong and Baekhyun are all talking amongst themselves.

"Okay," I say as I lean back on my chair and cross my leg over so I can see both of their faces while I speak, "Tell me about this whole thing you're celebrating," I say to them.

"Our label has brought us all together and we are forming kind of like an all-star group. We jokingly are calling ourselves the Avengers of K-Pop. Our group name is Super M" Lucas says with a laugh as he takes a sip from his drink.

"That's incredible. And what a great idea. I'm excited to see what you all create," I tell him.

"Hopefully you will be there to see it, actually. Taeyong, Mark, Ten and Lucas have all talked about how amazing you are and the company already loves your work so we would love to have you on our team," Taemin says. I turn my head to look at him and smile. He has one of the kindest faces I've ever seen. It's hard to explain; he just radiates warmth and sweetness.

"That would be incredible. I'd love that," I tell him.

We get lost in conversation. I get to know a lot about Taemin. I already knew SHINee but wasn't super invested in them. But it's nice to learn more about other groups outside the one's i'm working with. They tease us at the amount of times drinks have been sent to the table, courtesy of random guys we don't know. We decline them each time and Lucas cracks up when he sees the faces of the men when the bartenders go back and tell them we didn't take them. Ae-Cha and Kai are inseparable at this point; whispering in each other's ears and flirting relentlessly. They've even gone to dance and they look so cute together. I watch them thinking about how much fun it'd be to dance with any of the guys at a club. I smile slightly at the thought of Yoongi sitting in a booth somewhere sipping on whiskey just watching me while I dance and a shiver runs down my spine.

We talk and they continue drinking for the rest of the night; I stop knowing that I have to be up and ready to work in a few hours. It's been so long since I've gone out and done anything social so I forget how much fun it can be.

I pull my phone out and realize it's almost 3 am. While i'm having so much fun and enjoying the company I'm surrounded with, there is nothing I want more right now than to be in bed wrapped in the arms of any (how about all of them at the same time?) of my boyfriends. They all got home over an hour ago and I know it was a long and busy day for them, much like tomorrow will be, so all I want to do is hug and kiss them. I laugh at myself; what have I become? I'm am addicted to these men. I open my text messages and find JK's name and send him a text.

Eleanor
정국아...

Jungkook
애인?

Eleanor
I need you. Pick me up, please?

Jungkook
I'll be there in 15.

Eleanor
See you soon.

I stand up and excuse myself to the bathroom, not wanting to bother Ae while she's having the time of her life, grinding against Kai. I smile and make my way to the bathroom. I go in, pee and wash my hands. I grab my bag and head back out to the table.

As I'm walking through the maze of people to head back to the table, I hear someone say something to me and then a hand come down on my body, squeezing my ass. I turn around to see a guy looking at me, his hand still on me. I don't recognize him at all and I see the other 3 men he's with all starting at me , curious as to how I will react. He tells me that I'm hot and then asks if he can buy me a drink. I tell him to get his hands off me and leave me alone and turn around to try and walk away. He doesn't take no for an answer. He grabs me by the wrist, spinning me back and his hand moves up to my hip as he pulls me to get closer to me, I stumble on my feet and fall into him involuntarily. He pulls his head down toward my ear and tells me to be good and listen to him. I feel the anger start to bubble inside me. I tell him again, to stop touching me and leave me alone.

"미친년," I hear him say. I turn to look at him, completely mind blown by what he just called me and he has the balls to laugh at me. He pulls me even closer to him and I can physically feel his mouth on my ear and that's when I lose all my fucking patience. I spread my feet apart and turn away from him slightly, giving him the impression that I'm walking away again. I curl the tips of my fingers into my palm and wrap my thumb around my first two knuckles. I keep my elbow tucked into my sides and look up to face him.

" 씨발놈" I tell him and then I pull my shoulder back and punch him as hard as I can. He stumbles back and I see his hands cupping his nose, full of blood. His friends start laughing and I feel a body behind me. I turn around to see Taeyong. He tells the guy to keep his hands off me and the guy brings his hands up to show he's backed off and walks away. Taeyong turns to me and starts inspecting my face and body to make sure I'm okay.

"씨발 ! Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asks and he grabs my hand to check it for damage.

"No, I'm fine. He was just groping me as I was leaving the bathroom, so I punched him in the face. Thank you for helping," I say to him. He smiles at me, puts his hand on my back and leads me back to our table. He starts telling everyone about how I decked a backup dancer and they all start asking a million questions. My phone vibrates and I pull it out to see Jungkook's text that he's arrived and is parked at the empty parking lot a few buildings away. I've never been so happy to leave somewhere in my life.

"I'm out of here," I tell them and they all fake boo me and I laugh. I lean over to Kai and ask him if he can make sure Ae gets home safely. He says yes and tells me that he hasn't been drinking so he will drive her car home. Ae- Cha and I had talked about what she wanted in this situation earlier tonight and she was very much okay with going home with someone as long as I felt that she was safe and I know she is. She isn't shitfaced or anything so I also know she's capable of making her own decisions. I just wanted to make sure that she would get home safely. I thank him and tell him it's nice to meet him. I say goodbye to the rest of them, exchanging phone numbers with Taemin, hugging Ae-Cha and telling her to text me when she gets home. Taeyong and Lucas walk me to the door; telling me they'll see me in a couple of weeks for our next shoot. They hug me and tell me to be safe.

I walk in the direction that JK has given me. As I'm about to walk into the empty parking lot,  I see his obnoxiously sexy black mercedes parked toward the back, sandwiched between two buildings, the headlights shining in my direction, the purple lights in the interior casting a glow. I see the door open and he steps out and sits on the hood of his car, watching me as I walk to him. I reach him and stand in between his legs. He looks so good that I can't help but whine when I see him. He's wearing a baggy white tshirt, black cargo pants, and his black and white dunk low's. He looks so devastatingly gorgeous that my heart flutters at the mere notion that he is mine. All mine. Between the darkness of the night and his giant bucket hat, it's almost impossible to see him.

"안녕," I say to him, my body pressing into his as I wrap my arms around his neck. His hands instantly go to my hips and pull me further into him. He moves his hands further back where my dress has pulled up from the way his hands keep pulling me toward him, exposing me slightly and squeezes my ass.

"우리 집에서 라면 먹고 갈래?" I ask him with a smile. He lets out a moan and smacks my ass.

"You look..." he says to me, his voice low and raspy. I push my hips into his and let my mouth slightly hover over his. "Fuck, let's go home so I can do what I really want to do to you," he whispers into my lips and then kisses me hard. I instantly feel the tightening in my core and my whole body breaks out into goosebumps. He stands up, grabs my hand and opens the passenger door for me to climb in. He closes the door, walks around to the drivers side and starts driving away.

The 15 minute drive home is torturous. His hand lingers up and down my bare thigh and I am ready to just hop over and take him right then and there. I beg him to pull over; whispering in his ear, biting on his neck, doing everything possible to convince him that I need him now. He groans out in frustration but tells me that we have to wait. I know he's right, I know I can't have him the way I want to in the car. We finally get home and he parks the car. He walks over to open the door for me and as he pulls my hand to lead me out of the car he immediately leans down, grabs me by my ass and wraps me around his torso. My hand aches a little bit but it's nothing major.

We walk in the house as his hands leave my thighs and trail down my legs until they reach my shoes, behind his back. He pulls them off my feet and throws them next to the door as he slips out of his and his mouth continues to move its way down my neck.

"Hobi would kick your ass if he knew you treated my designer shoes with such disrespect," I tell him jokingly.

"Hobi-Hyung would understand that the only thing I'm thinking about right now is ripping this dress off and getting inside you as fast as possible... disrespectfully," he jokes back with a wink as he starts walking us to his room.

"Hold on, hold on, hold on," I tell him.

"Oh, now you want to slow down?" He tells me and I laugh.

"I need to go say goodnight to them," I tell him with a pout.

He slowly places me on the floor as he roughly pulls my face up to look at him and I let out a gasp.

"Don't take long. You've tortured me enough," he tells me and as I lean in to place my lips against his, he walks away from me, smirking.

"Tease" I moan out. I turn toward's Namjoon's room first.

I open the door slowly and see him laying in bed; his back propped on his pillow as he reads his book. He's wearing his glasses and he looks so good that I swear I'm drooling.

"Oh shit," he says as he puts his book down, watching me walk to him. He pats on his lap and I make my way over. I climb on his bed and straddle his lap as his hands grab on to my ass, pulling me further onto him. He lets out a moan as his eyes travel up and down my body and I can feel the wetness in my panties. I bring my arms around his neck and his mouth lands on my collarbone, leaving wet open mouth kisses on my hot skin.

"I came to let you know i'm home. We need to sleep, we have to be up in like, 3 hours," I tell him as he continues to devour me with his mouth. I grab his face and pull him up to kiss my mouth.

"But, but, look," he whines as he pushes his hips up to me and I can feel how painfully hard he is against me.

"Soon, okay?" I kiss him softly. "Goodnight," I tell him as I try and pull away from him. He groans as I pull myself off his lap and try walking away, his hands reaching out to stop me. I reach the door and turn around to look at him.

"I love you," I tell him. He pouts at me and dramatically throws himself back on his bed.

"You're too much," I tell him and laugh as I close the door.

Taehyung, Hobi, Jin, and Jimin are all asleep so I quietly walk in and give them all quick kisses goodnight. Jimin pulls me in to bed and tries really hard to convince me to stay but ends up letting me go, telling me that he and Tae want a sleep over tomorrow night.

I make my way to Yoongi's room and notice that the light is still on. I lightly tap on the door and then push it open a little to poke my head in. I nearly collapse as soon as my eyes find him. He's sitting on his computer chair, baggy black sweatpants sitting extremely low on his hips. His torso is bare, his hair is pushed to the side and he's wearing headphones as his eyes are locked on his screen.  It's not often he walks around without a shirt, but it's obvious he just finished taking a shower. He brings the glass he's holding, with what I'm assuming is whiskey on ice to his lips, and he takes a long sip. The way he doesn't even flinch as the bitter liquid touches his lips, is the hottest thing I've ever seen .

I walk to him and reach for the arm of his chair and roll him back. He jumps a little, having caught him off guard. I go to sit on his lap but before I can, he gets up and removes his headphones. His eyes rake up and down my body and I feel my cheeks flush. He takes a step forward, causing me to take a step back as he walks behind me to make sure he's seeing every angle of me. I turn to look at him and he leans his head down so his mouth lands on my neck and I can smell the deep and velvety scent of the alcohol on his breath. He starts working his way down, kissing over the fabric of my dress, moaning hungrily as his hands slide down the sides of my body. He drops to his knees and my fingers instantly tangle into his hair as his hands go up my legs.

"Fuck," he groans out as his forehead falls on my lower stomach and I gently tug on his hair. His hands move all the way up and under my dress, running under the seam in between my legs.

"You're— God," he mumbles out as he continues to linger up and down my thighs and i'm getting off just on the sound of his voice. He reaches behind me and rolls his chair toward me until it hits my knees and he pushes me to sit down.

"Yoongi-ah" I say as his fingers graze down my legs, pulling my feet up and placing them on his shoulders. His mouth starts licking and kissing up one of my legs.

"Baby," I moan out as my back arches at his touch. "Kook-ah is waiting for me. I just came to say goodnight," I tell him. He continues with his mouth, sucking and licking at my inner thighs.

This is the first time since starting our relationships that I have ever felt completely torn and in this situation. I so badly wish I could stay here and give him everything that he desires but I also want to be with Jungkook. I know at the end of the day it's not a big deal and none of them would ever hold it against me, but my heart breaks having to leave them when I want to be with them just as much as they want me.

I grab his face and pull him up toward me. I lean my forehead on to his and he lets out a sigh.

"I'm so in love with you," he mumbles. "Do you know how hard it was to try and be the reasonable and responsible one tonight when all I wanted to do was go to that damn club and bring you home?" he asks me. I laugh lightly.

"I thought about you while I was there," I tell him. He raises an eyebrow as he looks at me.

"What were you thinking about?" He asks, his hands still running up and down my thighs.

"I was thinking about how much I wish I could go out to a club with you," I tell him.

"We will do it one day, I promise," he says to me. "El- do you even comprehend how incredible you look tonight? My dick hurt from how hard it was; I had to jerk off in the shower twice," he tells me and I laugh.

"I'm sorry baby," I tell him as my lips fall to his, tasting the warmth on his tongue. I get up off the chair and pull him off his knees. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me again.

"I love you Yoongi-ah. I'll see you tomorrow," I whisper into his lips. He groans out and lets me go begrudgingly.

"I love you. Goodnight," he says as his hand leaves mine and I start walking out the door.

"Fuck" he whines out as he watches me walk away . I laugh at him and walk out the door.

I make my way to JK's room and open the door. He's sitting on his armchair, writing in his journal; the one where he writes most of his lyrics. He looks up at me and smiles, closes the book and then motions for me to go to him. I sit on his lap with my legs hanging off of his, his fingers running up my leg slowly.

"Did you have fun tonight?" He asks me as his face leans in to my neck and starts pressing kisses to my skin.

"Yeah, I did. It was nice to get out and do stuff I used to do with friends back home. A couple of the NCT guys were there and they joined Ae and I. They had a few other guys with them as well," I tell him.

"Who else was with them?" He asks, his lips not coming off of my neck.

"Kai and Baekhyun from EXO and Taemin from SHINee," I tell him, closing my eyes and getting lost in his touch.

"I see. I like Taemin-ssi, he's a good guy. So it was a good time?" he asks me.

"Yeah, except I had to punch a guy," I tell him. His hands stop abruptly and his face comes up to look at me.

"You had to what? Why?" He asks me; and it's obvious he's livid. He brings my right hand up and starts inspecting it; knowing it's my lead.

"I'm fine Bun. I was walking back from the bathroom and this asshole grabbed my butt. I asked him to take his hands off me and instead he put his hands on my waist and pulled me to him. I asked him one more time to get his hands off me and he didn't and then called me a crazy bitch so I punched him," I tell him. His hands are in fists and his jaw is clenched. "He started bleeding, his friends started laughing at him and he finally backed off," I finish.

"Are you mad at me? I just did what you told me," I ask him quietly.

"No, baby. Not at all. I'm so proud of you. I just hate that you had to go through that and that we weren't there to help you," He tells me. "Fuck, I wish I could have seen it. The thought of you punching some asshole is hot as hell," he confesses. 

I get up off his lap and extend my hands to him.

"Well, you can help me now?" I tell him. He stands up and comes behind me. His hands go to the zipper of my dress and he starts pulling it down. He pulls it all the way  down my body and I step out of it, left only in my underwear . He places the dress on the arm chair and then he leads me to the bed. He has me sit as he pushes himself on top of me and I lay back. I reach for the hem of his tshirt and pull it up and over his head, revealing his perfect, toned skin to me. He brings his face to me and kisses me. After being on edge all day, I finally feel like I can breathe. He moves his mouth down my jaw and I'm panting under him.

I place my hands on his chest and push him off of me, motioning him to sit with his back against the headboard. He moves and I crawl to him. I hook my thumbs on the waistband of his pants and pull them down along with his underwear. As soon as I throw them aside and look up to him, I see him stroking himself slowly as he bites down on his bottom lip. His fully tattooed arm flexing with each tug at himself. I want to devour him. I can't take my eyes off of him; I'm infatuated with every single thing about him. As if it isn't enough that he's the most kind, sincere, hardworking, loving, supportive and incredible man, he has to look the way he does too? The way his muscular skin glows under the light. The mole under his bottom lip. The way his tongue pokes the inside of his cheek. The way his inked fingers grasp his length delicately but with so much force. Every thing he does causes my heart to skip a beat and butterflies to erupt in my belly.

"Do you know what you do to me?" I ask him as I watch him continue to work himself. I sit on my heels, in between his legs, my hands in my lap, completely lost in him.

"Tell me," he moans out as his hips thrust up into his own palm. The outline of his adonis belt tightening with each drive of his hips.

"I can't fucking breathe when I think about you," I tell him as I lick my lips and see him starting to become erratic in his movements. "Just watching you doing the simplest things, suffocates me with desire; watching you walk, hearing you talk, feeling your touch," I go on. His breathing becomes haphazard as his eyes are locked on mine.  A hiss escapes his lips as he runs his thumb on his tip, collecting the precome that's leaking out of him.

"You make me feel out of control and desperate," I continue. I watch his eyes roll back and a moan vibrate through his lips.

"No matter where I am. No matter who I'm with. No matter what I'm doing; the thought of you never leaves my mind," I say to him as I push myself up on my knees and pull my panties off ; throwing them along with his clothing.

"더 가까이 와요 ," he tells me as I crawl my way back to him, pressing my hands on his chest and leaning down to kiss him hungrily. He grabs my ass and pulls me to straddle his lap. I climb on him and his hand go to my back as he unhooks my bra and throws it aside.

"I want to do everything I can to make you so unbelievably happy Jungkook," I mumble against his lips. "I wanna make you feel so good; be so good for you. Be everything you've ever dreamed of. I want to give you anything and everything you want," I confess to him, my mind clouded with lascivious thoughts and words. That seems to be enough to push him over the edge. He pulls me back to him and his mouth lands on my breasts, sucking and gently biting on my nipples. My whole body tingles in anticipation; the hardness of his dick faintly grazing my heat.

"Please..." I practically beg him, not an ounce of shame in how needy I sound. I hear him let out a small laugh. He brings his hand up to my neck and tightens his fingers around me slightly.

"Use your words, baby. What do you want?" He asks me, the pressure of his hand against my throat making me feel delirious and drunk.

"Please, 정국아. Please. I need you inside me," I beg him as try and keep my eyes from closing as the pleasure starts to roll in waves.

"You want to make me feel good, 내 사랑?" He asks me. I nod and a whine leaves my lips as I feel him twinge against me. "Go ahead then, baby. Ride me" he says in a tone that's so dirty and so obscene that I can feel the wetness at my core.

He lets go of my throat, let's himself lean back on the headboard and watches as I reach my hand down between us, pull myself up, push him against my opening and then sink down on to him slowly. I'm savoring every single second of the way he feels inside of me. I can't even form words; my brain is in a fog and the only thing I can grasp is that I can't ever be without him. He lets out a sigh and I can't take my eyes off of him.

Jeon Jungkook is one of the most beautiful human beings that will ever walk the planet, PERIOD.  That's obvious; but the Jeon Jungkook I get to see when he's making love to me; a complete prisoner to his own pleasure, is as sacrilegious and iniquitous as it gets. His hair falling into his eyes, his lips puffy and full, his cheeks blushed and pink; he will never be as beautiful as he looks right now and I'm fully aware that I must have saved a whole fucking country in my past life in order to deserve to call him mine.

"Oh god," I moan out. I start to roll my hips back and forth on him, pushing and pulling him in and out of me. The friction between us, the way he slides so perfectly into me; it's the most delicious feeling. It's so mind blowing, so satisfying, that I come to the conclusion that there is no way that this is even real life. He's not real, the way he makes me feel isn't veritable. He's every single one of my dreams, come true.

His fingers dig into my thighs and I can't help to admire the ink on his knuckles; the initials of the people that mean everything to him. A declaration of his love, permanently marking his skin.  His breathing shallows as he is overcome with arousal and I am so addicted to making him feel this way; to seeing that look on his face. I will dedicate my entire life to making sure that he always experiences this bliss.

I'm not sure how much time elapses, it feels like minutes and hours simultaneously. Our bodies feeding off of each other, wanting nothing more but to be together; as close as physically possible. If anyone were to ask me what my definition of perfection would be, this would be it; this unbelievable man that creates magic with his mind, writes poetry from his heart, and loves me beyond every fragment of my imagination. Somehow, it feels like it will never be enough. I will never, ever feel like I have had my fill of him but what I have now it's a close to perfect as I can get. My hands run through his hair, pulling his face to look at me.

"I love you," I tell him as I lean in to kiss him. I can feel the familiar tingling in my belly, warning me that I am dangerously close to the edge of my release.

"I love you. I love you so much," he says and I can see that he's so close. I rock my hips harder, grinding myself into him obscenely. Just as I feel like I'm teetering on the edge of my orgasm, he wraps his arm around my waist and turns us over without pulling out and starts rolling his hips into me, the muscles in his torso rippling with each push into me. He looks like a god, holding himself above me; he's aphrodisiacal and salacious and I am fucking addicted to him.

"You like that, baby?" he tells me. "내 곁에 있어줘" he begs, as he starts thrusting erratically into me.

"Yes," I moan out as he continues to push into me. "God, you feel so good Kookie," I tell him.

"Mine," he moans out as he leans down and presses his mouth to mine.

"나는 니꺼야, " I mutter into his lips as he trusts into me hard and my back arches from the overwhelming pleasure. And just like that, the waves of arousal hit me hard and I'm floating. It only takes a few more thrusts until I feel Jungkook release into me, moaning out my name. Once our climaxes have worked their way through our bodies, he relaxes fully onto me, laying on my chest. We lay there in each other's arms, catching our breath as I run my fingers up and down his spine. After a few minutes, I feel him breathing heavy on top of me. I pull up to see that he's fallen asleep and I smile looking at how sweet he looks. I push his hair back off his eyes and place a small kiss on his adorably pouted lips.

"How did I ever breathe before you?" I whisper. I slowly pull from underneath him, gently clean us up and then pull him down to lay on his pillow. I lay down in the warmth of his bed and then lean over to the nightstand to turn off the lights.

No more than a few minutes later, his hands reach out for my body and pulls me against him as he snuggles into my neck. The heat radiating off his body is comforting; he's my safe space, my home, the place where I belong.

"넌 없이는 못 살아," he whispers into my ear sleepily. "영원히 함께여야 해 " he finishes as he squeezes me tighter. I smile, thinking about one of their songs as I fall asleep. I know that while this life might be hard most of the time and while I feel like I'm constantly in a maze trying to find my way out; trying to figure out a way to make things work and questioning everything, there is one thing I know for sure:

"우리가 함께면 끝이 없는 미로조차 낙원..." *

(* Lyric Translation vis Doolset)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 15.1K 69
FEATURED BY WATTPAD. *side note* 'Please pay attention to the dates or else you might get confused through the story' "You are my doll..!" When he sa...
4.5K 73 10
THIS IS A TAEKOOK X OC Polyamorous relationship (Just wanted to get that across to some who don't know.) "Baby, I want to stop with the plan all it'...
181K 9.4K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
21K 851 68
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...