Percy Jackson Time Travel ||D...

By Qwerfish__

what happens when the fates send demigods back to the past to talk about the future and things get out of con... More

Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Thank you

Part 1

863 8 0
By Qwerfish__

Leo POV
As me sparky were sparring a very bright light surrouded us. When it faded we saw a tiny, confused Percy. "Ummm... who are you? Nevermind I'm just gonna bring you guys to Chiron." When tiny Percy finishes Jason shouted "I miss Pipes" and then to comfort him I say "I miss Cal."

Chiron POV
When Percy came to me with two boys I haven't seen before. I was confused until a note fell out of the sky and I read it out loud " Dear Chiron, Mr.D and Campers, I have sent some half-bloods from the future to tell you about the future. From, The Fates.

word count: 107

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
782K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...