The Revolution (WMMAP reader...

IannePerez4 द्वारा

If there is one thing I cannot abide its the feeling of being useless. अधिक

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Part 10

1.1K 47 3
IannePerez4 द्वारा

Anastasia's Perspective

"You're here." Claude said as he saw us. Way to state the obvious paps. Well, you're lucky you look great sitting down on your throne.

Felix then replied, "Yes, your majesty. We met Sir Alpheus outside."

"Mister whitey!" Athy exclaimed. Our dear papa could only mutter in confusion, "whitey?"

"Because he looked like a white dog," I answered him blankly, then added, "Should we go with white mutt or stud?"

Claude thought about a second as he looked to the side before facing away as he covered his lower face. Oh, he laughed!

"Quite fitting for a man who like a dog, won't ever stop barking or being a nuisance," he said. I nodded in agreement and stated, "He even took a minute to stare at Athy so I indirectly told him to stop looking like a creep."

The man looked at me and blinked before looking away once more and covered his mouth. His shoulders were slightly trembling. I grinned inwardly, feeling proud for making him laugh.

"Wasn't he a bit harsh to the father of his son-in-law to be? And why in the world did you say that?!" Athy told me. But I shrugged playfully before retorting, "I just wanted to see what his reaction would be. Also, I wouldn't be sure about what you said earlier..."

"Huh?" Athy turned to me in confusion as I only said "nothing."

Claude glanced at the three of us. Currently, I was standing beside Felix as I gripped on his pants. Athy was still on his back.

The man on the throne seat smirked to his guard and friend and smirked, "You've quickly become the nanny, I see."

Felix puts Athy down beside me then scratches his head sheepishly and laughs. I hope he knows it wasn't a compliment...

Athy then grabbed my wrist and started dragging me towards our papa. "Wait!" I halted and Athy was almost pulled back. Am I really that strong? I mused in myself before turning back to Felix. I handed him the candy and immediately went back to my sister.

There I left the red-headed knight sweat dropping at the lollipop.

"Hi papa!" I greeted with a smile, as Athy and I ran towards him. He looked at me before turning to Felix who stated, "Now that I think of it, I believe sir Alpheus has a boy the same age as the princesses. Wouldn't he be a good companion for them?"

I felt a tug on my sleeve and looked at where it came from. I only stared in amusement to see my sister drooling over papa's throne that was made of gold. "Ana, look at this gold! I don't think anyone would notice if I took some..."

"Too late." I stated as I saw our father look at us or rather to Athy who was staring in interest towards the gold.

Athy decided to have Claude attention's turn and said, "Are Athy and Ana going to have a new friend?" She asked with a sweating smile.

Claude deadpanned slightly before saying, "Just imagining three children running around the palace gives me nightmares already. I hate it when it's noisy."

I can't blame him, we two are already too noisy for him to tolerate.

"On top of that, a boy like Roger Alpheus..." he added. I looked at my sister who looked down and seemed to be in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her in my head as she turned to me.

She answered, "It's just that... I was a bit curious about Ijikiel. I think he was two, maybe three years older than Jennette..." I hummed, satisfied with her answer.

Before I could comprehend what was happening, me and Athy was dangling in someone's arms. An arm swirls around my waist, same with my sister by the one and only Claude. Ack, my tummy. This dude really is clueless with handling kids!

"As I thought, heavy," The dude said when he gazed at Athy. I stifled my giggle not wanting my sister to hear nor wanting her to send me her cute glare. That's when he turned to me and stated, "You were lighter than usual?" His eyes turned cold, he was looking at me but the menace wasn't directed to me. He added in the question, "Are your maids not feeding you enough?"

A chill went down to my spine when I heard his cold tone. I should've been used to this but. NO! I sent him a shaky beaming smile, "I actually eat a lot papa! I just exercise a lot!" He curled up a brow as he stared at me, "Aren't you too young for that?"

True but, what can you do, huh?

He didn't get any response from me because I didn't know what to say. Claude didn't seem to mind and just went towards the back of the throne room. An idea suddenly perked in my mind, Wait... isn't this where his so comfy hiding bed is?!

"W-what the heck is he doing?! He doesn't usually act like this...!" My right eye twitched hearing my sister's screech.

The grey curtains, and a dozen of various colors of pillows! A looking comfy mattress!

Soon I found myself sitting beside Athy who was still confused at the moment inside the dome bed. I immediately made myself comfy as I lay on the bed.

"I've been bothered with noisy complaints since early today, It has made me tired." Well, the job of being emperor is not really made for everyone, huh. Sounds tough. Not like I care, I am NOT gonna partake of taking interest in the throne. I don't get why some are hungry with it but I know it's tiring. Despite the luxuries, of course.

"Woah... this is very soft!" I giggled quietly when I heard her exclaim.

Suddenly, the bed's mattress took a weight and something ruffled beside me. I turned around, only to see the majestic emperor laying on the bed in between me and Athy.

The look on Athy's face made me stifle my laugh. A look of shock seeing how the man beside us is being immodest. Well, taking into consideration how he wears his robes so open and is like a secret-love child of All Might and Aizawa... and is the emperor of Obelia. Lol.

"That time, that song." Claude started, making Athy flinch in surprise. Athy began to sweat, "song?"

The emperor clarified, "You called it the song that chases away bad dreams." Pfft-- This dude... I don't know if I find it cute or stupid. Both?

I opened my mouth and pointed out, "The "Bye Bye" baby song that Lily sings, Athy." She and Claude turned to me, and the man asked, "The "Bye Bye" baby song?"

He shrugged, "Whatever it's called, that one. Sing it for me."

He probably didn't get to hear a lullaby much when he was a kid. This intrigues him, I suppose...

"But Athy's forgotten that one," she said as she looked at me. I looked panicked, and immediately shook my head to tell her to stop. She didn't understand. "Forgotten?" Questioned Claude.

Oh shi-- he's gonna do it!

"What shall I do to make you remember..." he's head turned to the side, looking at nothing in particular. He said, "Now that I think about it, I recall..."

"Right after I ascended to the throne, there were some foolish dissenters who tried to harm me in this very audience hall." He started, a cold atmosphere loomed around us, sending nipping needles in our backs.

He continued, "All of them were caught and made to kneel. Those fools, each and every one of them said that there was no mastermind, that they didn't know anything more about this attack."

"That's why I forcibly made them remember."

With that said, he indirectly threatened her. I could barely hold myself from letting out a laugh when I saw Athy's blank smile.

Claude pressed, "Over the years, I have witnessed hundreds of ways to make forgotten memories return, but I can't use those methods on you."

I dropped on the mattress, pressing my face on a thick pillow and stifled my giggle. Athy looked at our father and stayed silent.

"You acted like you remembered the song a moment ago, only to forget it just as quickly." Suddenly my breath hitched when he turned to me. He said, "What about you? Do you know or remember what it is? I've been contemplating how to get your sister to recall those memories..."

Why in the world did you get me into this? Oh yeah, I'm Athy's sister...

He was cut off by Athy, saying, "I remember now! The "Bye Bye" baby song!"

Feeling the doom around her world she exclaimed, "Athy will sing the song for papa." I had to bite my lower lip to stop myself from letting out a laugh, for I can see her shiny tears drip from her eye.

"Slowly, the night creeps in..."

Welp, at least I'm gonna enjoy my dear sister's "passionate" singing.

I was losing my consciousness when I heard Athy and Felix talk. Currently, I made myself comfy beside Claude, hugging a pillow as my eyelids drooped.

Felix asked if Claude was asleep and Athy answered a single 'yes' while stuttering. "This is quite unusual. He doesn't like being seen when he's defenseless. It appears the princess' song was very effective." He then hummed, "However, I wonder if there will be a time when it's princess Ana's turn to sing to his majesty."

Why bring me up?!

At the corner of my vision, I saw Athy staring at me with a knowing smile. I heard her say, "She has a better voice than Athy! Papa should request her to sing for him!" Oh I see, trying to play that game now huh? Wait 'til I get my revenge!

He laughed and asked, "Is the princess Ana asleep too?" Athy answered with a hum.

"Princess," he called. "I was at fault yesterday."

"I shouldn't act too selfishly without getting your permission. I was wrong."

Soon enough, Felix began his story to her. Despite having a small knowledge about his past, it still stung my heart. A point where you see your mother taking care of a child that wasn't hers and not you.

I don't have any say to this, not even an opinion.

Back then, I was born in an average family but barely can afford a house of our own. That's why, we have to live with my father's side of the family. My mother was a low-patient woman, a disciplined person and has a tsundere side. We had good times but... sometimes, I just wish she wasn't my mom.

And I hated myself for it.

The guilt was unbearable, but it was in my past life.

I was not her daughter anymore. I'm not [name] anymore... I am...

"Ah, Athy is also sorry for hitting you yesterday..." I heard my sister apologize, the guilt for having a tantrum yesterday made her feel sorry.

Felix laughed softly and waved it off, "don't worry about it. It hurts a little, but I'm already all better now."

"Hurts a little" you say?! B*tch, Athy was the one that got pushed and had me fall on my bum hard! You're a trained knight for goodness sake, don't lie!

I heard him say, "To be honest, I too at an early age like you princess, lost my mother."

Eh? He's not done with it yet?

"My mother was his majesty's nanny. In fact, both his majesty and I were breastfed by my mother."

He continued, "When I was young, to be honest, I was a little angry with my mother. She always spent more time with his majesty than she did with me. So when my mother passed away, at first I would even say I didn't miss her at all. And to be honest, I've never really missed my mother."

Way to talk to a five year old kid.

"When she was alive, I spent very little time with her and because of that I never really felt her absence. But one day, very much by chance. The embroidery on a handkerchief that I always carry around..."

"What I mean to say is... My mother had personally embroidered my name on this handkerchief, and one day, I was suddenly fixated on it. And to my disbelief I was even crying. The mother I had resented so much up to then, The person I thought as simply an image was actually someone I truly missed." The tone in his voice had the taste of melancholy. My sister played with our father's hair silently.

Felix said, "Even though we didn't have any memories together, she was still my one and only mother."

I bit my lip, feeling the watery substance from my eyes starting to drip. The good thing was that I had my face covered. The tears I'm shedding weren't really about his story, nor the fact that I missed my mother Diana. But... I missed my mother.

Despite her being so strict, (continue this sh*t)

Athy's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, "So, this is really really a secret, but..." She trailed and continued, "When I said I didn't want to see mommy yesterday, Athy was lying. I'm sure sis Ana wants to see mommy too."

"Is that so," he replied.

"But I wasn't lying when I said we didn't have to see mommy. We have papa, don't we. Even though we don't have a mama, because I or Ana can sing "Bye Bye" song with papa, Athy and Ana won't cry. "

A little moment of silence before Felix asked, "Does princess Athanasia have a wish?"

"A wish?"

No. A Fish was what he said. Of course it's a wish what he said ya dummy.

"Something you think that if it happens... would be nice." He stated.

"At 18...!" She blurted without thinking. To think, her wish to be alive and not get killed when she reached 18 years old.

"Hm?"

With a smile on her face, she said, "That papa likes Athy and Ana more and more and more and more!"

How cute.

"As much as Athy and sis likes papa! This much! So so so much!" she emphasized, even raising her hands to show how much she as to what she said despite Felix cannot see it.

Felix lets out a chuckle. He vowed,

"That wish will soon come true, I promise."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

I'm Tired Helena द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

57.8K 1.7K 24
I'm tired. I did my best, no one acknowledged me. It seems to be hell wherever I go or do. I died and reincarnated. When can I stop acting? "END MY M...
1.5K 33 16
All my life I've been doing stuff to make other people happy, but I never thought about making myself happy.
3.4K 69 69
When your not truly happy you do anything to find that happiness
Parasols casey द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

323 24 11
you might be worthless to one person, but you are priceless to another.