Part 11

Hm? Where am I?

Oh... I'm hearing a melodic voice... singing.

The voice was beautiful. The black surroundings flashed and I saw a grassy field. "My" vision turned to look up and saw a bright figure of a woman. She wore a very thin green clothing that had golden designs on it. Her ankles were also equipped with some golden ornaments that quite resemble the household vessel of Morgiana in Magi.

Not to mention, she had the body of an hourglass that most women would want. Her back was the only "I" can see in this view. She was walking on the grass.

The flowing and shimmering platinum blonde hair that also had golden accessories to add the perfect look on her head.

Suddenly my vision got closer towards her and she turned around.

Huh... her pink eyes are soft as cotton. That smile can bewitch any people she meets plastered on her face. But certainly that loving smile I can only assume was just for a certain male she loves. Add the daughter whom she sacrificed her life for.

I can tell that this was Diana. The woman that Claude truly and only loved.

She's been appearing in my dreams ever since I got here... and it was more of a dreamy state. But this... this isn't like a dream at all. As if I'm looking into someone's memory from a first perspective.

Better stop or I might go crazy for simping over her.

She's pretty.

"It looks like the princesses are having good dreams." A voice spoke as the two men looked at the two little girls sleeping. How creepy. Jk.

One was in a fetus position and the other was sleeping in a starfish position, both looked comfortable. The man between them stared at the both of them. He said, "She did sing a song that chases away bad dreams."

A more gentle voice of a man replied to him, "Yes. The fairies must have heard her song and gifted her and her sister with sweet dreams."

The man in golden locks retorted, "You're full of nonsense these days."

"Hehe," Felix giggled.

Athanasia's forehead neared Claude's hand as he looked at her. He raised it and gently touched her forehead. He felt shifting on his other side and saw his other daughter had a small drool from her mouth. His eye and lip twitched a little. He found it annoying but there was also... a hint of amusing. His other free hand lifted up to her chin and forced her mouth to close gently. A small smile lifted up on her rosy lips.

"So troublesome. Sleep."

Ya what now? Shikamaru?

Anastasia's Perspective

Clang here, clang there. cling-clangs everywhere.

The sparks and the shining swords being swung by the imperial knights as they trained. I trailed my eyes over them... not in a creepy way but observing them. Now I'm hiding behind a large ass pillar since I snuck out of the palace and went to the far side of the Obelian castle.

Heck I didn't even know, well, it's not like the WMMAP ever showed some except for some certain places and it would be low in the empire if there aren't any castles for sanctuaries.

I continued to stay hidden in my place when I heard a voice that startled me.

"What are you doing here little girl." I turned around at the request as it wasn't a total question based on his tone. I saw a man with chestnut colored hair that had some white hair in a messy small pony tail. Fairly tall with a slightly tanned skinned man, he's eyes of reddish brown color and a scar across his left eye. cool. He also wore the typical knight commander's uniform of color white and blue with some yellow shis... he had the crest on his chest along with some medals.