King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

De BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... Mais

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1

7.2K 255 800
De BlairWitch91

17 year old Kim Mirae walked to the kitchen to see his father helping her 6-year old brother choose the colors to paint the picture in a coloring book.

'Good morning, dad,'' she leaned to kiss Jungkook's cheek and Han's head.

'Good morning, honey. What are you on schedule for today?'

'Well... Seojoon is with Allana in school so morning training with you and appa.' she answered by taking out two packs of banana milk from the fridge. She gave one to Hanie, second to her grown-up-alpha-baby-dad and opened an ice coffee can for herself. She couldn't believe her over 30 year old dad still had a non-coffee agenda, making a disgusted face whenever someone tried to make him drink it. But she loved him this way...

She looked at her wrist with three lines tattooed on it. Her line looked like flames. The second line was added last year when Allana in Fanfair met Soyeon, a 16 year old beta wolf that was currently in a process of befriending Mirae. And the third one appeared only 6 months ago when Kim Seojoon - Allana's best friend forever - too beautiful and smart for his own good, turned eleven. He was a beta earth controller.

'And your classes?' Jungkook asked, raising his eyebrow.

'We have holidays dad...' Mirae rolled her eyes.

'Oh yeah...'

All under aged wolves that were training with the Royal Pack had a strict schedule of classes. Finishing high school was obligatory. The rest of education was the choice of each wolf. So the afternoon and evening classes were organised in a private High School that was under trusteeship of Diversity. So currently Mirae, Nikki and Soyeon after the summer ends would start their last year. And Mirae couldn't be happier... Her daily headache, aka Kim Sunoo, finished school a month ago...

Seojoon was an exception. He and Allana were attending the best school in Seoul and his and Allana's self defence training was on weekends only. They weren't really the ones that liked to practice...

'When is Uncle Yoongi coming back?' she asked, leaning on the kitchen counter.

'I'm here, yet you are whining about hyung...' Jungkook pouted.

'Dad...' she laughed. 'I just miss my sword practice...'

Jungkook glared at her.

'Oh really?'

'Of course... You know I love to train with you. Whose ass we are kicking today?'

'Yours...' he smirked.

'Bring it on...' she grinned.

'You two are at it again?' Taehyung walked to the kitchen. 'Hanie, appa is coming to the rescue...'

'Don't worry appa... I don't listen to them...' Han with tongue stuck out was absorbed by the coloring book.

'My boy!' Taehyung ruffled Han's hair, leaning in the process to peck Jungkook's lips. 'Good morning...' he purred.

'Really good...' Jungkook mumbled, holding a smirk.

Mirae rolled her eyes, and Taehyung pointed a finger at her, not even turning his head, knowing she had done it.

'If you keep rolling your eyes so hard they will fall into your skull one day....'

She giggled.

'Well I am a teenager... I can't possibly 'awed' at my dads everytime. I have an image to maintain...'

She took out a strawberry milk from the fridge for Taehyung and sent him a judging look.

'You know... if ranks would be given by the things you choose to drink... you both would be below omegas...'

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other.

'We could have forbidden Yoongi to approach her while there was still time to do so....' Taehyung sighed, shaking his head. He checked out his daughter's look. She was wearing heavy combat boots, moro trousers with more pockets than fabric and a long sleeve black tank top that was showing her belly (which he wasn't happy about). She tied her hair in a ponytail showing her right ear with seven little circle earrings. She got one for each of her uncles and dads.

He sighed heavily again.

'So many years and you are still sulking about my fashion sense every day...' she grinned.

'What fashion sense?' Taehyung teased her.

'Mean...' she squinted her eyes. She looked at Jungkook, plotting something in her head. She looked again at Taehyung. 'I inherited it from dad... you know... So you indirectly just insulted his style... appa...' she smirked slowly.

'Witch.' Taehyung frowned.

'1:0 for Mirae today...' Jungkook whispered to Han.

Mirae tiptoed and kissed Taehyung's cheek.

'Look at it that way, appa... I can't possibly kick asses in a skirt...'

'Well you could...' Taehyung said slowly. 'But I would have to kill everybody around then...'

'See? I'm doing this for you!' she smiled widely. She clapped her hands and stretched it to Han. 'Hanie... Uncle Jin is waiting for you with Minho...'

'Ok...' the boy slid from his chair and hugged Taehyung's legs, smiling and saying: 'bye appa, bye dad...' Before heading to his sister.

She left the can of coffee on the table, next to Jungkook's banana milk and Taehyung's strawberry milk and walked out from the kitchen.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at the three drinks, frowning. Finally Jungkook slowly said:

'She doesn't know anything...'

'She doesn't, right?!' 

Mirae was walking to the training field when Soyeon joined her on the path. They fist bump each other.

'I'm dying!' Soyeon whined. 'Yesterday's training made my muscles cry in pain. How can you walk so easily today?!'

'It wasn't so hard...'

'Your dad made us run 6 miles! And that was just a beggining!'

'I like to run.'

'You are not a human.'

'Nope. But you are not either...' Mirae smirked.

'Hey, girls!' Nikki joined them. 'What are we doing today?'

'Sparring.' Mirae answered.

'How wonderful...' they heard lazy, deep words, from behind them.

Mirae stopped and slowly turned around glaring at the person.

'Good morning, headache...'

'Good morning, pain in the ass...' Sunoo lifted his eyebrow challengingly.

'Oh... you are standing? How cute...' Mirae checked him out.

'You thought I won't? How silly of you, thinking your little fists would do anything to me...'

'I will change your misconception faster than you think...'

'I've been waiting for years for that, sweetheart...' Sunoo answered, passing them by, with Nikki following him. 'And still waaaitiiing!'

Mirae with squinted eyes observed him for a while.

'I will him to a crisp one day...' she mumbled. 'UGH! I hate him!' She looked at Soyeon. 'What the fuck?! Are you blushing?!'

'He is handsome...' Soyeon shrugged.

'No, he is not...' Mirae denied firmly.

'You were raised by two of the most beautiful people in the world. You just have too high standards...'

Mirae started to massage her temples.

'I'm waiting for the day your war of hormones will end...'

'And I'm waiting for the day yours will start...' Soyeon smirked.

'War games!' Taehyung exclaimed, showing the bag with ribbons. 'Two teams! Red and green!'

Every trainee came to him and fetched a ribbon from the bag.

'One red ribbon and one green ribbon have the black cross. Whoever got it is a captain! You can change captains!'

Mirae looked around, she was in the green team with Jay, Nikki and Sunoo. She looked at Soyeon and snorted. She held a ribbon with black cross in her hands and looked beggingly at Heeseung.

'Oppa...'

'No. It will be great to have a girl as a captain!' Heeseung grinned.

'Jake? Sunghoon?' she asked with hope.

They shook their heads.

'Oh come on!'

'It will be okay! Don't panic...' Jungkook laughed, patting her head.

'It's strange to order around people that are older than me...'

'It won't be so strange when you start. They are here to help you.'

Mirae looked around and Sunoo waved his ribbon in front of her face. It had a black cross.

'Do you want it?' he asked.

'No...' she shook her head.

'That's shocking actually...' Sunoo frowned. 'Do you have a fever or something?'

'There is a risk I would go easy on Soyeon. So no... I don't have a fever. I'm just more intelligent than you.'

'And here we go again...'

'And I won't miss the chance to point out all your mistakes...captain' she smirked and walked to Jay and Nikki.

Jungkook looked at the Teams.

'In the white cottage the hostage is captivated. He is injured, has purple hair and is guarded by the sleep controller, who sedated him.'

'Task: get the hostage back and bring him to the safe base. Green Team Base is next to the fountain. Red Team Base is the training field.' Taehyung explained.

'Rules: Three hours. No powers! And you can't be seen by other residents of the White Cottage...' Jungkook smirked maliciously.

'No powers?' Nikki whined.

'No. Imagine you have to rescue someone without involving the human world's attention. Think about it Nikki... When the Royal Family is in danger we are going all out and then we are worrying about the mess. That's why we have Yeonjun... But when the situation is not as urgent. We are like shadows...' Taehyung explained.

'You have now 15 minutes, before I will start to count the time, to take everything you consider needed from the storage. Paintball guns! Everything understood?' Jungkook asked.

'Yes, sir!'

The Green Team ran into the storage. Nikki and Jay instantly jumped to guns, but Mirae grabbed the backpack and started to pack ropes, crossbows with anchor hooks, and harnesses. Meanwhile Sunoo threw into her bag, gloves, shoe damping protectors, binoculars with infrared sensors.

It was always like that when they were teamed up... They could read each other well and had a similar mindset.

They looked at each other.

'Sleeping needles?' Sunoo asked hesitantly.

'Do they even work on Yugyeom?' Mirae frowned.

'Dunno... But the rule is 'not to be seen'. Someone who is asleep won't see us, right?' Sunoo smirked.

Mirae couldn't oppose this statement. She took the sets with bamboo pipes and sleeping needles.

'Guys! Come on!' Sunoo urged Jay and Nikki. 'We need to hurry!'

'Ok, we have the bulletproof vests and camouflage set!' Jay answered, running after them.

'You are not taking guns?' Nikki asked Mirae.

She shook her head.

'Unnecessary ballast. Combat will be quieter and faster.'

'Can I be a Royal Wolf that will be working at the office?' Nikki whined.

'You can even be a Royal Wolf that will be a babysitter... But you still need to know how to complete a mission...' Sunoo answered.

Nikki rolled his eyes.

'Think about uncles Jin, Namjoon and Jimin...' Mirae said quietly. 'They don't train daily, but still they can kick asses when needed...'

Taehyung mindlinked everybody:

Taehyung: Time starts.

Mirae was looking through infrared lenses at the White Cottage.

'6 people inside.' she informed.

'What it's the plan?' Jay asked Sunoo.

Sunoo looked at the building.

'What do you think?' he asked Mirae.

'Two people on the ground floor. Two on the second floor. And Two on the third floor...'

'Four of them are moving normally...' Nikki noticed, taking the binoculars from her.

'Yeah. I think BamBam and Yugyeom are on the last floor...' she nodded. 'One of the people there is in a horizontal position.'

'I thought they would hide him in the basement...' Jay shook his head.

'It's easier to sneak out to the basement, through one of the emergency routes...' Sunoo said.

'And they are doing what?' Nikki pointed to the team on the other side of the building.

Jay looked at Sonyeon and Heeseung discussing something while the rest were preparing flashbang grenades.

'Diversion. They will try to lure them out.'

'To our advantage...' Sunoo pointed. 'Are we going over the top?' he asked, looking at Mirae, who was checking the backpack.

'The ropes are too short to launch them all the way to the roof...'

Jay looked at the house.

'Terrace between the ground floor and the first floor?'

'Will you be able to climb on it?' Sunoo asked Mirae.

'Why me?'

'You are the lightest of us. It will be easy to give you a lift...' Jay explained.

She agreed.

'Ok. Nikki, you are staying here. Mindlink us if you will see any movements inside the house or outside it. Jay, you will stay on the terrace when we reach there...'

Mirae and Sunoo, dressed up in harness, took the gloves and face covers. Sunoo put on the backpack with the equipment, and they and Jay started to run between trees to get closer to the house. 

They hide in the shadow under the terrace.

Sunoo intertwined his fingers on his back, and Jay did the same in front of him, bending to Mirae.

'Jump in...'

She put her shoe on his palm, grabbing Sunoo's shoulder and climbed first on Jay's and then on Sunoo's hands, until he stood on Sunoo's shoulder. He grabbed sides of her knees to stabilise her.

'Are you holding up?' he asked.

She spread her hands for a moment and she confirmed when she caught the balance.

'Will you reach?'

'If you will jump... She made a face, looking at the edge of the terrace. 

'On three...' Sunoo.

'Mine or yours?'

'Mine of course...'

'Of course...' Mirae mocked him. 

In the forest two men observed both teams from their point.

'EXCUSE ME... BUT... WHY. IS. HE. TOUCHING. HER?' Taehyung asked, gritting his teeth.

'He is helping her...' Jungkook giggled.

'Can't he do it without touching?'

'They are clever...' Jungkook said thoughtfully, ignoring Taehyung's whining. He was looking at Mirae who grabbed the edge of the terrace and then, gripping on the railing she pulled herself up smoothly. When she reached the top of the railing she pushed herself off and doing the backflip she landed on the terrace. 

'I prefer when they are trying to kill each other...' Taehyung mumbled. 'I will fucking cut his hands off...'

'You are sooooo territorial...'

'You've never complained about it...' Taehyung smirked, and squeezed Jungkook's side, because as always, his arm was circled around Jungkook's waist.

'I'm your mate...' Jungkook said proudly. 'And you should stick with your territorial instincts only to me...'

'Oh my God!' Are you jealous of our daughter?' Taehyung giggled.

'N-no...' Jungkook answered hesitantly and pouted. 'And I am right... because Mirae is not as understanding as I am...'

'She is my little girl... She won't attack me...'

'Sure. If you say so...' Jungkook smirked, lifting binoculars to his eyes to check the other team. 'But remember, babe... I was the one who trained her. So in any case... I wish you luck.'

Mirae crouched down and tied the rope over the railing, before dropping it to Jay and Sunoo, who climbed on it.

Jay peeked to the room through the glass doors inside the room.

'Clear.'

'I have one question...' Mirae said, aiming the crossbow with an anchor hook at the rooftop of the building, while Sunoo did the same.

'Then ask...'

'How do you intend to get in the room without breaking the window?'

'You know what makes a good captain?' he replied.

She raised her eyebrow at her.

'He listens to his advisors...' he sent her a cheeky smile and shot the hook.

'You mean they are lazy to think and use others?' she bite back, attaching the security clip to the harness at the belt.

'I mean that they know the strengths of their people and don't pretend they know everything best...'

'Be careful... It almost sounded like a compliment...' she said ironically and grabbed the rope, put her foot on the wall and started to climb.

'Don't worry... I still don't like you...' Sunoo started to climb too.

'Same here...'

They reached the roof in no time. Sunoo looked around.

Sunoo: Nikki, how is the situation on the third floor?

Nikki: Still only two people there.

Mirae went on the other side of the roof.

'Isn't BamBam's room on this side?' Sunoo frowned.

'I'm your advisor, right? So shut up and listen...' She reached to the backpack on his back and took out a squeegee and a glass cutter set. 'I will go down and open the window, and we will just need to cross the corridor...'

Sunoo looked at the items in her hands.

'Woah! We have something like that?! Why do we have thieves' tools?'

'Ask my uncle and fakthers...'

'And you know how to use it?'

'Yeah...'

'Preparing yourself for the future career, I see...'

Mirae glared at him.

'Do you know how easily it would be to push you out of this roof and pretend it was an accident?'

'My cute... cute Mirae...' Sunoo looked at her indulgently. 'One thing I learned about you pretty fast is that you are obsessed with completing a mission...' he spread his arms with a wide smile. 'And You can't do it without me!'

She threw him the other end of the rope.

'Call me "cute" one more time and I will make sure You will never have children...' she groaned. She started to climb down the wall. 'Oh and...' she smirked. 'If you will drop me... my fathers will kill you.'

'They won't...' Sunoo made a bitter face. 'Death would be a blessing for me...'

'Good that we understand each other...'

Mirae was half way on her way to the window, when they heard a chilling, terrified scream.

Mirae: It's Seoyeon's voice! What happened!

Nikki: Nothing... I can't see them...

Sunoo: Mirae don't panic. They are doing this on purpose...

Mirae: How can you be so sure?!

Sunoo: Because we are surrounded by soldiers in the safest place on earth guarded by your fathers...

Jay: Sunoo is right. You should continue...

Mirae: Fine...

'Oh, they are clever...' Taehyung mumbled, when Kai and Mina ran out from the house worried.

'They knew if they used guns or flash-bang grenades Team B would just ignore it...' Jungkook nodded. 'But if they would think some of the trainees got hurt...'

'And they succeeded...' Taehyung smiled when Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran out of the White Cottage too.

'Soeyeon used her knowledge about them and their weaknesses...'

Jungkook observed through binoculars as Kai and Mina fell into a trap and hung on the tree, hooking by their legs, heads down.

'Cool old school...' Jungkook smirked.

'And they still haven't broken the rules. They weren't seen...'

Jungkook: Kai... stay like this... They got you. Let them have fun...

Kai: Fuck you!

Jungkook: Blame yourself...

Taehyung saw how masked Heesung and Jake sneaked behind Baekhyun and sadeted him. Chanyeol was still running to the far place in the park when he heard the screams. In the meantime Sunghoon sneaked to the White Cottage, and Heesung with Jake followed him in a minute.

He turned his vision to the Green Team, to see Mirae opening the window through the circle she caught in the glass.

'Well... no matter how clever they are... it seems our girl is a step ahead of them...'

Mirae jumped to the room without a noise and she unhooked the clips on her harness, she contacted Sunoo.

Mirea: Come on.

Sunoo: The Red Team is in the house...

Mirae: Then hurry up, dumbass...

Few minutes later Sunoo appeared hanging on the rope and slid inside the room.

Sunoo: Jay, Nikki, go to the other side of the building. Wait under BamBam's window.

Jay: Are you fucking gonna drop him on us or what?

Sunoo: Yup...

Nikki: I'm too young to be crushed by the sleeping body...

Mirae: I will kill you myself if you won't get your ass here!

Sunoo pulled up the mask over his face and Mirae did the same. He looked at the sleeping needles in Mirae's hands.

'I'm pretty sure they won't work on Yugyeom...' he said.

'You know what uncle Hobi always says when the delicate ways are not working?'

'No...'

'Stick to old good violence...' She pulled up the mask over her face and quietly opened the doors. Sunoo peeked in the corridor.

'Clear.'

They crossed the corridor and Sunoo grabbed the doorknob.

'They are locked...' he said without a voice.

Mirae punched the door and said in a voice that resembles Beakhyun's.

'Yugyeom! Get out! Soeyeon shot herself in the leg by accident!!!'

They heard the steps and Mirae showed Sunoo three fingers to count.

Yugyeom opened the doors.

'What do you mean she...'

When Yugyeom appeared in the corridor Sunoo, hit his neck on with the edge of his palm and Yugyeom's body fell unconscious on the floor.

'Sorry, hyung...' Sunoo whispered, grabbing his ankles and pulling the body inside the room. He looked at Mirae who locked the doors behind them. 'How have you done it?'

'Appa and me are doing a lot of skits when we are bored. Mimicking voices and faces to make fun of people...'

'That's sick...' Sunoo, shaking his head, walked to peacefully sleeping BamBam and Mirae opened the balcony doors and checked if Jay and Nikki were below it. 

'And fun... You should see how perfectly my father can imitate aunt Lisa...'

'Your manly, fucking scary, father... pretending to be a girl?'

'He is walking in combat high heel shoes like a pro... Multi Talented King...' she smirked.

'I need to see that...'

'You wish...'

Sunoo lifted BamBam, holding him under armpits and taking his weight on himself.

'He is heavyyy...' he wheezed.

'Maybe you are just weak...' Mirae snorted.

'He.Is. Heavy.' Sunoo glared at her. 'He looks slim but he is made of muscles that weigh tons...'

Mirae tied the rope around two of them and they dragged BamBam to the balcony.

'Don't drop him...' she said, when Sunoo slowly started to lower himself over the balcony's railing. Mirae was holding the rope steadily letting go of it, clambering over the railing with sweat dripping on her forehead.

'I will fucking try...' Sunoo said through his teeth.

Mirae looked at Jay and Nikki stretching their hands to catch Sunoo and BamBam, at the same time she heard the kick on the doors.

She fastly grabbed the rope and started to climb down on it. At the same time Yugyeom opened his eyes and caught a glimpse of the tip of her head. He shook his dizzy head and mindlinked Taehyung and Jungkook pouting:

Yugyeom: Your daughter is a mean creacher...

Jungkook and Taehyung: And we are proud of it...

Team Red stormed the room a second later. Heesung, Sunghoon, Jake and Seoyeon looked around the room and ran to the balcony. Seoyeon looked at Mirae, who was half way on her way down.

'Oh no! This time you won't win!' Seoyoen grabbed the rope and started to pull it up with the help of the others.

Mirea looked at her and smirked. She pulled a knife attached to her waist and Seoyeon with widened eyes screamed when she caught the rope.

A second earlier Mirae mindlinked her team.

Mirae: I would appreciate, if someone would catch me...

The terrified, surprised Jay, Nikki and Sunoo jerked their heads to see the falling body.

'Oh God... Oh God!' Nikki panicked, pulling BamBam's body out of the way while Jay and Sunoo stretched their hands and caught Mirae, falling to the ground in the process.

'Are you insane?!' Sunoo yelled at her. 'You could have injured yourself!'

She jumped on her feet.

'Hurry! Hurry! We are running out of time! We need to take him to the fountain!'

'MIRAE!' Sunoo grabbed her arms, she yanked away.

'What?!'

'Don't ever do it again!'

'Or what?'

'Or I will tell your fathers... I'm pretty sure they haven't seen it... Otherwise they would be here already and you would get the spanking of a lifetime...'

Mirae got pale and gulped.

'Don't tell them...'

Sunoo looked at Jay and Nikki and nodded.

'I won't...'

'Thanks...'

'This time...' he warned her and gave a sign to his team to get going to the base.

They started to smile on their way there.

They won the war games.

After the tiresome day Mirae jumped on Taehyung's and Jungkook's bed next to Taehyung.

'The Zootopia night!' he announced, embracing her with his arm.

She frowned.

'I'm pretty sure it's my time to choose...'

'But I want to watch Zootopia...' he pouted.

'And I want to watch the Treasure Planet...'

'Why?'

'Because Jim is hot...'

'He is what?!'

'Hot..'

'He is drawn!'

'Still hot...' she smirked.

'I'm banishing you from watching it!' Taehyung started to tickle her.

'You can't do that! Ahahahahah! Appa! Hahahha! No!! Stop it!!' she was giggling. 'Dad! Help me!'

'Your dad won't save you this time...'

'What's happening here?' Jungkook walked in with Han on his shoulders.

'Kooo!!!' Taehyung whined. 'She said the freaking Jim from Treasure Planet is hot!'

'Well...' Jungkook smiled a bit, putting Han on the ground.

Taehyung squinted his eyes.

'Don't you dare...' he warned.

'You know, no one is hotter than you...' Jungkook said calmingly.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow in disbelief.

'Tell me something more about it...'

'Stop flirting!' Mirae growled at them and pulled Han on the bed next to her.

'What are we watching then?' Jungkook asked, opening the drawer with DVDs.

'Zootopia!' Taehyung exclaimed.

'Treasure Planet!' Mirae opposed.

'Elsa and Olaf!' Han clapped his hands.

'Rise of the Guardians!' Jungkook showed them a DVD with the said movie and a winning face expression.

They started to bicker with Han screaming "Elsa!", "Olaf!", "Swen!" from time to time. Finally Taehyung raised his hands as if he was giving up and said:

'Ok, ok! Calm down! We can solve this in one way only...'

At once the four of them stretched their fists.

'Rock, paper, scissors!'

And because they all were weak for Han's cuteness, who always showed rock, they lost on purpose and ended up watching Frozen II for the billionth time.

In the middle of the movie Jungkook was stroking Han's hair, who was lying with his head on his lap. He looked at Taehyung, whose arm was still around Mirae's shoulder, who was dozing off cutely and when Taehyung looked at him, he soundlessly said 'I love you...', just to see the boxy, cheeky smile in return and lips moving in 'I know...'.

One month later

It was one of the last training sessions with Jungwon's Pack. Only Nikki was staying in Korea. The others were going with 22 year old Jungwon to the United States. Not just to protect him and study there.

Hoseok was finally fed up with Justin (the wizard that was like a regent of the magical world there) cheeky behaviour and Jungwon and his pack were sent there to stabilise the situation and make a Council and choose a new leader, that Hoseok could trust.

The traditional campfire was planned in three days, but Mirae was more absorbed by the fact that her father's birthday was coming soon. And uncle Namjoon's and uncle Jimin's and... Han's and of course her own in November. Just two months left until her 18 birthday. She was excited...

She was tempted to break the rules and ask uncle Hobi and Allana to take her shopping so she will be able to buy gifts for everyone. She already planned that she had to involve at least uncle Jin and appa or uncle Yoongi because no one would agree to let the King and the Princess go by themselves for shopping. She knew Yoongi would be a challenge... When it came to shopping, Yoongi was like a cat that someone wants to bathe.

Well currently Taehyung and Yoongi were still in the company and the trainees had the evening training with Team B and Jungkook.

She was snapped out of her reverie by the boys' laughter and taunts. Heesung poked Sunoo with his elbow asking:

'How was it?'

And he laughing pretend to punch his jaw, answering:

'A secret...'

'Oh come one... tell us about your d.a.t.e...' Jay teased him.

Mirae raised her eyebrow making a disgusted face when Seoyeon approached her.

'I want to go on a date too...' she sighed.

Mirae pretended to throw up.

'For what? Your mate will appear sooner or later. What will you gain from dating others if you can recognize him or her now?'

'Nice time, Mirae... Nice time...' Seoyeon stuck out her tongue. 'Your social skills are below level 0... I pity them...'

'Well, I pity the assed I will kick today...' Mirae answered, because Jungkook and Kai came forward said:

'Sparing! You can go all out! Combat powers! Whatever you want! BamBam, Yugyeom and Mina will fight too. The rest will observe! Last one standing wins!'

'Music to my ears...' Mirae smirked to Seoyeon, who whined.

'Am gonna find Nikki... Maybe if we pretend to fight when all others are beating each other we will come out without damage...' she said and ran, looking for the omega, who was already running in her direction.

Mirae shook her head. It's not like Seoyeon was bad at combat or was a bad fighter or was afraid of pain. She was protecting her pretty nails...

'Start!' Kai screamed. 

Mirae immediately turned to Sunoo - her headache - but he was already busy because Heeseung attacked him. And she unexpectedly stood in front of Mina.

Mina smiled at her. And Mirae smirked in return.

'That's something worth watching...' Kai mumbled. 'Let me see what my favourite girl can do...'

'Your mate's ass is about to get kicked...' Jungkook answered calmly.

'Oh, I know that... I meant Mirae.' Kai giggled.

'Ooooh, am gonna snitch on you so bad...' Jungkook said singingly. 'Oh wait... I don't really have to...' he added, when Mina squinted her eyes looking at Kai.

Kai gulped.

'Next time Mirae... let auntie deal with the shithead...' Mina said, patting Mirae's back, and walking in Kai's direction.

'Have fun!' Mirae said to Mina and sent Kai a wide, malicious smile.

Jungkook patted Kai's back, pushing him to the fighting field.

'Have fun!'

When Mina was whooping Kai's ass, Mirae dealt with Jake. She didn't use her power. She knew the fire was dangerous. Training with Yoongi had taught her well so if she was able to win without using it, she was doing it. There were a few people she could fight with head on, because their powers were able to stand up to hers. One of them just stood in front of her.

Sunoo's hands covered in ice.

'Should I cool you down a bit?' he smiled.

That's why she loved fighting with him. She didn't have to restrain herself. Her whole body stood in fire.

'I think I should warm you up...'

She made a high jump and tried to kick him with the fire covered leg, but he created an ice glass that stopped her and melted a second later because of Mirae's fire.

But this move made Mirae close enough to feel something new. She knew Sunoo's scent, which was like pines, because it was irritating her for a long time now, but today... she recognized something sweet in it. This kind of sweet scent omega's had. Like coconut.

Her eyes flashed golden and she felt her wolf become crazy angry. He growled at Sunoo when she punched him in the liver and set his clothes on the fire.

'Whoa!!' he jumped away and put the fire down with his eyes, but Mirae was already at his neck. She kicked him in the shins and threw his body on the ground. The circle of fire appeared around them.

She never had this feeling inside her. The feeling of wanting to hurt someone. Make them suffer...

Sunoo rolled to his side to run from her deadly kick. But the next one he had to stop with his hands before it crashed his face.

'What the fuck?!' he wheezed, freezing her ankles, and made her fall to the ground too, but before he could get up, she managed to lift her knee and put it into his groin.

Jungkook was watching Jake and Jay who were slightly slacking off when Chanyeol grabbed his arm.

'Jungkook! Mirae!' he alerted.

Jungkook turned around fast and his eyes widened. Mina, BamBam and Yugyeom stopped their fights and tried to reach his daughter, crossing the fire barrier. But no one of them could stand against the Grand Alpha power in all its glory.

He started to run screaming.

Mirae was totally out of control, she didn't hear her father or uncles. She sat on Sunoo and was punching him mercilessly. The sweet scent clouding her mind. The fire walls she put around them were suddenly surrounded by the air dome and put down.

Jungkook jumped to them, caught her on her waist and took her off Sunoo, jerking and trying to kick him.

'MIRAE!' Jungkook dominative voice filled the field.

She growled and screamed, trying to whistand her father's dominance.

'MIRAE! ENOUGH!!'

She calmed down a bit, so Jungkook put her down on the ground. She was walking from side to side, growling with her golden eyes in full display, trying to pass Jungkook, to look at Sunoo again.

'Get out of the field!' Jungkook ordered, showing her the Palace with his finger. 'NOW!'

She looked at him angrily, turned back and went away.

Jungkook crouched down next to Sunoo and checked his bones. He helped him to stand up and Yugyeom instantly walked to them to help hold him from the other side.

'It's ok...' Sunoo mumbled with swollen, covered in blood, lips.

'No, it's not!' Jungkook gritted his teeth. 'She crossed the line this time...'

'No, it's normal between us...'

'Sunoo...' Yugyeom said warningly. 'Shut up for now...'

Jungkook's face was blank and angry.

'KAI! REPLACE ME! BamBam! Call Jimin!'

'No need...' Sunoo started.

'Shut up.' Jungkook warned him and Sunoo closed his mouth.

He was worried. He had never seen Jungkook or Taehyung so mad at Mirae.

Mirae was in the gym, punching and kicking the training bag mercilessly. The tears of anger were appearing and disappearing from her eyes. Yet the anger didn't want to vanish.

She really wanted to hurt Sunoo. Made him bleed. Break his bones. Get rid of this disgusting, sweet smell he was covered with.

Jungkook slammed the door to the gym.

'WHAT WAS THAT?!' he yelled.

'A loss of control...'

'I could see that! You've never done something like that before!'

'He is selfish and stupid! Arrogant and cheeky!'

'This is not an excuse!!!'

'Maybe I had a bad day?! I don't need to be fucking perfect everytime!'

'A bad day?!' Jungkook stopped the punching bag, and forced her to look at him. 'YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM!'

'Have you never lost your cool?!' she stepped back, throwing the gloves on the ground.

'Not during the training! Not to hurt people I have known for years! We are training soldiers! Not killers!'

'Well maybe it's harder for me than you think!'

'Than tell me the reason!'

Mirae looked at the ground, silent. Stubborn.

She didn't want to say anything. There was too much of a shame in her feelings now.

Jungkook was looking at her impatiently. When he understood that she is not going to answer his question he gritted his teeth.

'You will apologise to Sunoo...' he said quietly, holding his anger back.

Mirae jerked her head. Her eyes flashed golden again. She shivered in anger.

'WHAT?!'

'You heard me. You will apologise to Kim Sunoo... For losing your control. For breaking the sparring and training rules. For making him bleed and for breaking his nose.'

Mirae anger reached a hazardous level. Apologise? To this asshole?!

'I...' she opened her mouth to protest, but Jungkook didn't have it this time.

He never was this angry and stern with her.

'YOU WILL APOLOGISE!'

'YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU ARE NOT MY REAL FATHER!'

As soon as these words left her mouth, shocked Mirae covered her mouth with her palm.

Jungkook, with widened eyes, made a step back.

He let out a bitter chuckle and turned around.

'I see.'

When the doors closed after him, from Mirae's eyes tears started to roll down. The anger was long forgotten. Didn't even have a bit of it left. Only shock. Regret. Guilt.

She pressed the second palm to her mouth and let out a muffled cry. She bent in half holding the screams, letting her tears fall to the ground. 

Taehyung and Yoongi came back with Hoseok from the company and Taehyung immediately lifted Han, who ran to him anxiously.

'Miss me so much?' he asked, smiling.

'Appa! Mirae is crying... and I can't find dad!' Han said with worried eyes. Taehyung put him to the ground surprised.

'Where is Mirae?' Taehyung asked immediately.

'In the gym...'

Taehyung and Yoongi looked at each other.

Yoongi nodded and took Han's hand.

'Come... we will find your dad...'

Taehyung ran to the gym. He could count on his fingers the times when she saw Mirae crying. And she never cried so much.

She was sitting by the wall hiding her face in her hands, trembling from sobs, with Her head pressed to her knees.

He kneeled in front of her.

'Hey, hey... it's me...' she touched her head gently. 'Tell appa who hurt my brave girl?' he asked, softly, trying to pull her into a hug. But she refused, shaking her head.

She was mumbling constantly:

'I hurt him... I hurt him... I hurt him...'

'Mirae... look at me...' Taehyung said quietly, taking her hands from her face gently.

When she looked at him, she was choking on her tears, whimpering, and breathing heavily. He slowly reached to her face and started to wipe her tears.

'What happened, honey?'

His gentle voice made her cry even more. She didn't deserve it. He should be angry with her. And he will be. He will be so much...

'I-I... I-I...h- hurt ... h-him...'

'Who?'

'I-I... hurt... d-dad...'

Taehyung froze for a moment. The uneasy feeling he felt in his heart since he came back to the Palace... that was it. He gulped.

'Tell me...' he asked.

Mirae closed her eyes and, between sobs, she told him what happened with Sunoo and later in the gym.

Taehyung's hand fell to his knee willessly, when he heard everything. His eyes widened. His heart was squeezing. He didn't know what to do or what to say next.

'I d-don't kno-ow... what came i-into mee... I-I was s-s-so a-angry... I-I d-diiidn-t meant t-to...'

Mirae looked at him, and her face twisted, when she saw how pale he got.

'I'm s-sorry... I'm so sorry, appa...' she cried out.

Taehyung gulped.

'I am not the one, you should say sorry to...'

'Hurting him is hurting you too...'

Taehyung closed his eyes, trying to collect his thoughts. Who should he take care of first? Mirae was devastated... probably Jungkook was even more... Taehyung took a deep breath.

'Come... I will help you wash your face...' he said impassively.

Mirae shook her head and grabbed his hand.

'P-please... go to d-dad... Please! I c-can't... I c-can't right now... H-he won't w-want to s-eee mee...'

'It's not true, honey... I know he really wants to see you...'

Mirae shook her head desperately.

'P-please...'

Taehyung nodded and leaned to kiss her forehead before getting up.

'Okay... Go to your room, Mirae. Rest. Calm down. Me and dad will come to you in a bit...'

She nodded eagerly, shutting her eyes trying to wipe the tears still rolling down her face.

Taehyung knew where he was going. He was already on his way when Yoongi hyung contacted him.

Yoongi: He is on the rooftop. He just asked to take care of Han and check on Mirae. Didn't want to talk.

Taehyung: Yeah. I know. Mirae is in her room. Han should do his homework.

Yoongi: Ok. I will check it with him.

Taehyung: Thanks.

Yoongi: No problem, kid. Do what you do best... Take care of my brother.

Taehyung went to the studio in the tower and used the stairs that led to the rooftop. Jungkook was sitting on the floor, looking at the horizon. Taehyung walked to him and slowly sat behind him.

He embraced him tightly and kissed his nape, before pressing his forehead to Jungkook's shoulder.

'I'm sorry...'

'You know...'

'Yeah. I talked to Mirae.'

Jungkook nodded.

'I yelled at her...'

'She deserved it. She was at fault.'

'I still don't know what happened. She didn't want to tell me...'

'She needs to calm down.'

Jungkook fell silent.

'She said it in anger...' Taehyung said hesitantly.

'She would've never said something like that to you...'

'That doesn't mean she loves me more... Quite opposite actually...'

'What?' Jungkook frowned.

'She trusts you to the point she doesn't have boundaries with you. Because she knows no matter what she will do or say to you... You will never leave her.'

Jungkook closed his eyes when the tears appeared in them.

'How that's supposed to work?'

'You are not just her dad... you are her best friend too. The person she trusts the most from the very beginning... Not that I'm jealous or something...'

Jungkook giggled quietly, through tears and leaned on Taehyung's chest a bit calmer.

'Yeah well... You are more like her playmate, protective guardian angel and father she respects and listens to.'

'I told you... we will be the best dads in the world.'

'Parents-Dream-Team.'

'Mhmm...' Taehyung pressed his cheek to Jungkook's. His arms circled around his husband's waist. 'She sent me here, you know...'

'Was she crying?'

'A lot.'

'I should go to her.'

'Not yet. Let her think about her behaviour some more.'

'It hurts...' Jungkook sniffed.

'I know...' Taehyung kissed Jungkook's neck calmingly. 'But she doesn't think like that. You know it...'

'Remember when she called us dads for the first time?'

'How could I forget?

Taehyung smiled at the memory of barely 13 year old Mirae running to their bedroom crying from the nightmare she had, calling them 'DADS' desperately. Climbing into their bed, checking if they are all ok. Then sobbing telling them that she dreamed about 'appa' and 'dad' being injured on the mission, they just came back from. She was clinging to Taehyung, holding Jungkook's hand. Until they started singing her songs for children that made her laugh.

'Tomato song was a blessing at that time... I couldn't remember half of the words tho...' Jungkook giggled.

'We were crying like bitches in the middle of the night right after we managed to put her to sleep...'

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's palm and kissed his knuckles.

'Should we go to our childrens?'

'Naah... Lets stay like this a bit longer...' Jungkook turned his head a bit and Taehyung kissed him softly. 'Beside... Yoongi was a pain in the ass today so let Hanie torture him so more with his preschool homework...'

Mirae didn't want to go to her room. She knew immediately she would be surrounded or visited by all her uncles and aunts. And she wanted to be alone.

She was so freaking mad at herself. At the tears that didn't want to stop.

She was ashamed. She lost control. Her hands were bleeding from punching Sunoo.

And when she thought about her father's expression... She felt guilty to the point she felt nauseous. So she ran out of the Palace to the garden. She needed the fresh air that was making her feel as if her father was around her all the time.

She wasn't looking where she was running, until she fell on someone. Her hands touched the chest and she lifted her eyes to see Sunoo's face in the darkness.

Sunoo blinked, seeing her all in tears and shakened.

'Hey... w-why are you crying?' he asked, panicking. He held her arms.

Mirae slowly put her forehead on his chest.

'It's your fault...' she whispered.

'What? What have I done?' the panic in his voice increased. He never imagined seeing badass - Kim Mirae - crying.

'You made me angry...'

'I always make you angry...'

'Not like that...' Mirae closed her eyes and gulped. 'I'm sorry... I'm sorry for what I've done to you' she sobbed.

'Hey! It's ok. It's not the reason to cry... It' not the first or last time you kicked my ass to oblivion...'

'I had a fight with dad...' she said unexpectedly.

Sunoo slowly moved his hands from her shoulders to her back. He didn't know why. He just wanted to hug her right now.

'That sucks...' he said.

'Yeah...' Mirae's hands travelled to his waist and she embraced it, diving into unexpected comfort. 'Why are you hugging me?'

'You are hugging me back, you know?' he answered, stiffly.

'I still don't like you...' she whispered, tightening her arms.

'Same here...' Sunoo mumbled, mimicking her moves around her shoulders.

They stayed like that for a long time, listening to the sounds of the night. Mirae's head was pleasantly free of thoughts.

'Come... I will walk you to the Palace...' Sunoo said quietly. 'They will look for you...'

'They won't...' she said sadly. She was afraid that she was right and her fathers won't ever look for her after what she had done and said.

'I think this time you will have to admit thatI'm right...' Sunoo replied calmly, lifting his eyes on the path that two people were walking in their direction.

She slowly moved away to look at him and he pointed at the path with his head. She turned around to see Taehyung with a not-at-all amused face, glaring at Sunoo. And Jungkook who raised his eyebrow in an amused, surprised expression.

'Haven't I told you, Kim Mirae, to go to your room?' Taehyung asked in a low tone, still looking at Sunoo, who made a few steps back from Mirae, gulping hard.

'Taehyung! Leave the boy alone!' Jungkook smacked his arm.

Mirae's eyes widened and she instantly ran to Jungkook and jumped on him. He caught her at the last moment.

'Imsorry.Imsorry.Imsorry.Imsorry.Imsorry.Imsorry.Imsorry.Imsorry.Imsorry...' Mirae was chanting. 'I am the worst daughter ever! I should be banned from Kim's Movie Nights! You are my dad.... You are the best dad that walked on this earth...'

'HEY! What about me?!' Taehyung exclaimed, offended.

Mirae lifted her face from Jungkook's neck and sent him a wide smile.

'You are good too, appa...'

'He is the best, but I am just good?! You are banned from Kim's Movie Nights for sure Miss!' Taehyung crossed his arms on his chest.

Sunoo chuckled looking at them and Taehyung instantly focused on him.

Jungkook put Mirae down and embraced her with his arm.

'Go. I will come in a minute...' Taehyung said to them.

'Tae...' Jungkook said warningly.

'I know, I know...' Taehyung sighed miserably, but Jungkook, satisfied, turned with Mirae and walked away. 

Sunoo gulped when Taehyung came closer.

'Shouldn't you rest?' Taehyung asked.

'I...' he tried to put on a brave face. 'Yeah... I was going too... Jimin-ssi just said to walk a bit before, because it's good after healing...'

'I see...' Taehyung raised his hand and Sunoo closed his eyes, but the hand felt gently on his shoulder.

'What? Did you think I would punch you?' Taehyung chuckled.

'Ummm... well...' Sunoo mumbled embarrassed.

'For what?'

'I hugged your daughter so...'

'You did what?' Taehyung frowned.

'I... s-she was crying and I-I...'

Taehyung shook his head, smiled and patted his shoulder.

'It's ok Sunoo... I would expect you to hate her after what she had done...'

'No... we are just like that... nothing new actually...'

'But there was something new... Do you know what could trigger her like that?'

'Honestly? No idea. We didn't even bicker as always during the fight... I hadn't said anything that could have made her react like that...'

'Okay. I will need to ask Mirae then... Go to sleep...' Taehyung put his hands in his pockets. 'Oh... here...' he put a lollipop in Sunoo's hand. 'It was for Mirae but she doesn't deserve it today...'

Sunoo frowned looking at the sweets.

'It's a lollipop...'

'Yup...'

'I'm nineteen...'

'And I'm almost fourty and still lollipops rocks... If you don't want it I will take it...'

'N-no...' Sunoo blushed, lowering his head. 'I like them...'

'That's what I thought. Mirae could die for a lollipop too...' Taehyung shrugged and walked back to the Palace, waving goodbye to him.

Sunoo looked at the strawberry lollipop and smiled, shaking his head.

Kim's family was for sure unique...

Mirae sat on the bed and her fathers stood in front of her.

'Now, that we all calmed down... tell us what happened...' Taehyung said gently.

Mirae sighed heavily and looked at her hands.

'Do I have to?' she asked quietly.

'Why don't you want to tell us?'

'Because it's stupid... You will be disappointed and disgusted...' she said sadly.

'Honey... we can't help you prevent something like that from happening again, if you won't tell us...' Taehyung sat next to her.

He was always the one who was solving the conflicts in the house. He had an uncanny ability to get children to say what they had been up to... Giving this amazing feeling of gentleness, security and calmness.

'I want to tell you... Just don't know how... I just don't understand what happened. It's illogical...I don't even know why I was so angry and my wolf never lost control like that. I didn't know how to tame him...'

'Giving you a punishment we would like to know what we are punishing you for... You should know that too.'

'I know why... so just... I'm ready for the consequences... Please...' her cheeks got red. 'I really don't want to say it...'

Taehyung sighed and looked at Jungkook, who nodded.

'Ok. Kim Mirae, you are banned from any kind of training, including kickboxing, sword practice and shooting range.' Jungkook said sternly. 'For two months.'

'Two?!' Mirae gasped, but when Jungkook lifted his eyebrow she nodded. 'I understand, dad...'

'You can run, swim, use the gym and practice kata, tai chi and yoga to find the balance and keep your body in shape.' he added.

'During our training times you will focus on your studies and think about the college or courses you want to take when you will finish high school and you will show us the plan for that...' Taehyung said.

'Between studies you will help Jin and Hobi hyung with whatever they will need...' Jungkook told her.

'And you will talk to Soobin about what happened...' Taehyung gave her the last condition.

'Appa... please, don't make me do this. I don't need therapy this time. It was just an incident. It won't happen again...'

'You don't want to tell us directly. And I understand shame, and how stupid you can fell right now. But we need to know the reason... So you need to talk with someone you can freely talk to. It doesn't have to be Soobin...'

She looked at Jungkook and Taehyung and she knew that this time they would not let go of the topic. So she chose.

'Can I talk with uncle Jimin?'

Taehyung smiled and kissed her temple, before standing up.

'Ok.'

Jungkook walked to her and kissed her forehead.

'We will call him...'

Taehyung and Jungkook met Jimin in the corridor, heading to Min's part of the Palace, giggling to himself like a mad man.

'We have a request...' Taehyung said, brushing his head back. 'You know what happened right?'

'Mirae made mashed potatoes from Sunoo's face... Yeah, I know. I was fixing his beautiful face for two hours...'

'She doesn't want to tell us why... But she said she will tell you...'

'She doesn't want to spill the tea to her daddies but to me?' Jimin smirked and Taehyung glared at him. 'I'm honoured...'

'Will you go to her?' Jungkook rolled his eyes.

'Of course... Trust ChimChim to take care of his favourite niece... But here. You need to take care of my husband in return...' Jimin put a little bottle in Jungkook's hand.

'What's that?'

'Remover...' Jimin said and started to giggle again.

'For what?'

'For his face...'

'Why?' Taehyung frowned.

'You know... he fell asleep helping Minho and Han with their homeworks. And my irresistible son came up with the brilliant idea of not using a notebook as a card, but his daddy's face.... When I entered the room, the scribbles on his face were very imaginative.'

'And what did you do?' Jungkook asked, knowing Jimin too well.

'I showed them the letters to write Commander Min Yoongi... and told them to practise...' Jimin said innocently.

'Ok... we will take care of Minho and Han, and try to keep them alive, by not waking hyung up...' Taehyung sighed.

'Oh... and because I'm doing you a favour... keep me away from it...' Jimin smiled, patted Taehyung's cheek and walked away, leaving two tired men, preparing themselves mentally to deal with another family crisis.

Jimin walked to Mirae's bedroom with arms full of sweets.

'Ok... I have sweets and ears... tell ChimChim what happened...' he said, jumping on the bed to sit next to her.

Mirae never could guess what was in Jimin, that she wanted to behave like a whiny teenager whenever she was talking to him.

'It's soooooooooooooo stuuuuupiiiiid....' Mirae whined, hiding her face in her hands, but Jimin just handed her a pack of caramelised peanuts.

'The tea will be hot today...' he nodded. 'Spill it...'

She took a deep breath.

'Uncle... you know that me and Sunoo don't really like each other, right?'

'You mean you won't miss a chance to insult one another? Yeah I know it...'

'But this time was different... I don't usually want to kill him!'

'Then what changed today?' Jimin frowned.

'His smell was mixed with some other scent...'

'Oh...' Jimin mumbled knowingly.

'It was like... a disgusting, sweet coconut...' Mirae shivered.

'An omega scent.'

'Yeah, but I've never wanted to attack any omega just because of their scent!!' she said desperately. 'But this time It made me so angry I wanted to squeeze his heart and take it out by his throat!' Mirae gritted her teeth.

Jimin threw himself on his back, and laughed out loud. He was laughing so much, he started to tear up.

'UNCLE!!! Don't laugh! What happened to me!!? HELP ME!' Mirae whined, and smacked his arm.

Jimin looked at her, trying to hold his amusement. Should he tell her? Was she ready to hear it? She could bet she would punch him if he would tell out loud what he was thinking.

He stuffed her mouth with gummy bears.

'Don't worry about it...' he said. 'You won't get out of control with anybody but Sunoo...'

'And how is that supposed to work?' Mirae asked, chewing.

'You smell a mixture of two scents... And this combination triggered you.'

'Why would a mixture like that trigger me?'

'You are asking too many questions...'

'I want to know...'

Jimin was wondering how to calm her, without telling her his predictions. He sighed and said:

'Mirae... you will be 18 and your scent will mature as well. You will react differently to some things. Your body is preparing for it...That's why there is a rule for mature wolves to hide their scents in public. Sunoo probably had some scents left on his clothes and the unknown scent when you are rarely leaving the Palace and know all of the wolves' scents here... probably triggered your protective alpha instincts...' Jimin quickly absolved himself of this little lie.

'So it's his fault in the end...' Mirae said with satisfaction. 'He should have washed his clothes!'

Jimin laughed and combed her hair.

'Ok... I will calm down your dads. And you don't eat everything at once...' he pointed to the sweets. 'Or I will be scolded by Jin hyung why he has to take you to the dentist again...'

Mirae scowled.

'I promise... thanks uncle!'

'No problem, little one...'

'I'm taller than you...'

'Don't push my buttons...' he said warningly, showing her the gun under his armpit.

She grinned widely.

'I will try not to grow taller then...'

'Much better...' he nodded. 'Sleep well...'

Tired as fuck after cleaning Yoongi's face, treating it like an egg to not wake him up,  and putting Minho and Han to their beds, Taehyun and Jungkook were sitting on the bed, holding hands, looking at Jimin as if he was going to announce that Mirae had some untreatable illness.

'You won't like it...' Jimin said, sighing heavily.

Taehyung gulped and squeezed Jungkook's hand harder.

'Just tell us...'

'I don't know if it's safe for me... or Mirae... or Sunoo...' Jimin looked at them sternly.

'For fucks sake! Just tell us!' Taehyung growled.

Jimin brushed his hair from his face and threw the bomb at two protective dads.

'She was jealous...' Jimin informed them simply.

Jungkook blinked.

'She was what?' he asked as if he forgot Korean.

'Jealous.'

'Excuse Me?' Taehyung frowned. 'Of what?'

'Of Sunoo.'

'Stop joking around, Chim! It's a serious matter!' Taehyung stood up.

'Whoa! Calm your ass down, TaeTae...' Jimin giggled. 'She was jealous. Nothing more. Nothing less. She felt the unknown omega scent on Sunoo. And it triggered her...'

'Why would it trigger her?' Jungkook pouted. 'She is good at controlling herself...'

'OMG! Guys! Do I really need to explain that to you?! Shouldn't you already know how jealous Grand Alpha's can be? You both have black belt in it!'

'But we are mates...' Taehyung said sternly.

'And she will be 18 in two months and will be ready to find HER mate... She is already sensitive to smells... And if your dumb love story taught us something is that the scent is key.'

Taehyung crossed his arms on his chest.

'Well, I don't like it.'

Jungkook smirked amused.

'You mean... Sunoo... and Mirae... are probably...'

Jimin nodded.

Taehyung pointed his finger at Jimin and then at Jungkook.

'NO! Absolutely NOT! Don't talk about it! Don't even think about it! I'm not ready! My girl won't have a mate at the age of 18!'

'Calm down appa...' Jungkook pulled him to sit next to him. 'Sunoo is leaving. Mirae doesn't know. And we don't know when they will meet again and if we are right. So don't panic...'

Taehyung pouted and looked at Jungkook.

'Hug me...'

Shaking his head in amusement, Jungkook hugged him, calmingly.

'If they are mated you can't do anything about it, babe...'

'I know. But I still don't want to think about it...'

Jimin facepalmed.

'I'm going before my brain will leak out through my ears. My bedroom is a safe zone, right?' he asked, going to the doors.

'Yeah...' Jungkook confirmed, stroking Taehyung's hair. 'Minho is washed and asleep in his room.'

'Thanks. I'm gonna give him a goodnight kiss. My wonderful boy made my day...' he giggled, walking out.

The campfire that was ending the training course for Heesung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon and Sunoo this year was more like a family event. All TeamB, residents of the Royal Palace and even newly wedded husbands Prince Soobin and Prince Yeonjun came by with their friends. The King was really glad he could give Yeonjun the 'prince' title.

Hoseok teaming up with Allana and Minho persuaded Yoongi to play for them on the guitar, because this squad was something Yoongi couldn't say 'no' to.

Mirae was sitting under the tree, looking at her family with a soft smile. She knew she was a lucky girl. Taehyung and Jungkook showing up in her life unexpectedly, turning it upside down, giving her love, family, helping her create herself from head to toe the way she wanted, was for sure the best thing that happened in her life.

Unexpectedly the bottle of coke was dropped on her lap and Sunoo sat next to her.

'Why aren't you joining them?'

'I like to watch them...' she answered calmly, opening the drink. 'And you?'

'You know my life goal, right? How can I miss a chance to piss you off...'

'You would succeed even standing there...' she pointed to the crowd.

'But I wouldn't enjoy it as much...' he grinned. He looked at the crowd and caught Taehyung's gaze. To his relief Huening Kai and Jungkook divert his attention. 'Lately, your father is looking at me as if he was planning to cut my head off...'

'Really? I have no idea why... What have you done to piss him off?'

'I haven't done anything!' he said defensively.

'Well, deal with it yourself then...' she shrugged.

'Your dads and uncles are really something else... It's an amazing family... They are always so protective and caring.'

'Yeah. I know... Yours are not like that?'

'They were working most of the time since I remember...' Sunoo opened the can of sprite and drank a bit. 'Being a Royal Wolf was a blessing for me. I have brothers, uncles, and friends now. It's not lonely anymore...'

'I'm sorry...'

'No need to... I like my life now. In fact I will miss this... Even the marks of your combat boots on my abs...'

Mirae giggled.

'Yeah I will miss you guys too. And I will be left with Seoyeon and Nikki, two Moaning Myrtles...' she grimaced, making Sunoo laugh.

'If Nikki will be whining too much, call me, I will give him a scolding and raise his morals... And I think Seoyeon will toughen with time... it's her first year of training after all.'

'Jungwon is planning to come back for Christmas or holidays?' she asked.

'We don't know how the situation will be out there, so we are not planning ahead.'

'Don't go slacking off out there...'

'Of course I won't... If I wouldn't practice daily you'd crush me to powder when we met again...'

Mirae smiled and closed her eyes, leaning her head on the tree, relaxed and calm.

'Good you know that.' 

—--------------------------—--------------------------—--------------------------—--------------------------

I know it's fucking 10000 words and it's just a part 1. I hope you don't mind.

Spare me!

BlairWitch91

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

499K 22.1K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
38.1K 2.5K 16
So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this book💙🌟 Story of a soft kind boy who all his life never felt any love and effection fr...
248K 10.2K 26
A story of two best friend so we can say lovers... Who used to live in orphanage.... But an incident make them apart.... The elder from them became...
222K 16.4K 39
What would you do, if you don't know whether you are free to love someone?? Jungkook wants nothing more than to love Taehyung with his whole heart bu...