AFFLICTION

Oleh kethzu

***** Dark Romance "I'll inflict every bit of pain in you. You saw what's being loved by me was like. It's t... Lebih Banyak

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1 ~ [The Past Is Indelible]
2 ~ [The Fears I'm Hiding]
3 ~ [He is back!]
4 ~ [Before It's Late]
5 ~ [Will Everything Be Fine?]
6 ~ [Happier Than Before?]
7 ~ [Those Grey Eyes]
8 ~ [Soon Mine!]
9 ~ [Real or Surreal?]
10 ~ [Not Hallucination]
11 ~ [Don't Come Near]
12 ~ [Not So Sobber?]
13 ~ [Rescue Me]
14 ~ [Still Alive?]
15 ~ [The Same Fear]
16 ~ [Mystifying Question]
17 ~ [Endure More]
18 ~ [The Devil Himself]
19 ~ [His Real Self]
20 ~ [A Thing Called Love]
21 ~ [Helpless And Impotent]
22 ~ [Terrified Of The Demon]
23 ~ [Fuel To His Fire]
24 ~ [His Dominance]
25 ~ [Scared Of The Fate]
26 ~ [Why Him Again?]
27 ~ [That Devilish Grin]
28 ~ [Peace In My Agony?]
29 ~ [Love Means Destruction]
30 ~ [Intensified Gaze]
31 ~ [Superficial Love]
32 ~ [Blemish My Day]
33 ~ [Trepidation In Your Eyes]
34 ~ [Sereneness of Heart]
35 ~ [Simmer Down]
36 ~ [Only If I Knew]
37 ~ [Losing My Sanity]
38 ~ [Demolish And Wreck Her]
39 ~ [He Feels Poisonous]
40 ~ [Never Letting You Go]
41 ~ [Agitation Flamed My Soul]
42 ~ [A Very Catastrophic Portion]
43 ~ [Frantic With Petrification]
44 ~ [Unexpected And Anticipated]
45 ~ [Can I Ever Hate Him?]
46 ~ [What's Weakening Me?]
47 ~ [Hangover Owing To Him]
48 ~ [Haunting My Nights]
50 ~ [Encaged In Nightmare]
51 ~ [Is it Palatable?]
52 ~ [Left With Heartache]
53 ~ [To My Misfortune]
54 ~ [Drunk And Dazed]
55 ~ [I Want Her Back]
56 ~ [I Can't Lose You]
57 ~ [Despise, Loathe and Hatred]
58 ~ [The Ominous Feeling]
59 ~ [I'm Sealed His]
60 ~ [A Perfect Facade]
61 ~ [My Perfect Hell]
62 ~ [Portrayal of New Disaster]
63 ~ [A Dark Yet Mysterious One]
64 ~ [Words Lie, Eyes Don't]
65 ~ [Distant Yet So Close]
66 ~ [Unravel My Emotions]
67 ~ [Heartfelt Infatuation]
68 ~ [Your Lies]
69 ~ [Love Is You]
70 ~ [Remorse And Pain]
71 ~ [Beginning or End]
72 ~ [Say You Love Me]
73 ~ [This Love]
74 ~ [Did I Lose Her?]
75 ~ [This Can't Be Him!]
76 ~ [A Grave Sin]
77 ~ [Make Me Bleed]
78 ~ [Hurts So Bad]
79 ~ [Till my last breath]
80 ~ [Love Is Affliction]
Epilogue

49 ~ [Ache Throbbled me]

2.5K 93 22
Oleh kethzu

LEERA POV

My body halted, my breaths skipped a beat.

Pig blood? I wanted to puke.

A second later when I felt myself being back in my sense, I knew this was the dumbest decision to come and talk to him. How witless of me?

My tongue-tied, speechless, unable to say a word. Pushing down all of what I'm feeling at this moment, I mentally decided to get out of her anytime soon.

I didn't met his eyes yet even I felt him taking a step back from me, his stares on me and I could legit feel how dark they were.

I took a step past him, approaching to the door to get through the it, out of here. But only within one step I halted in my tracts. I didn't he ceased me on my way grabbing my wrist from my back. My breaths fastened. I don't want to stay here anymore!

And then I could feel him coming close to me from my back holding my wrist while I tried to free it from his tight clench not looking at him. His hand cold around my wrist.

And then my body shivered feeling him right behind me, I stared down as I felt his hands wrap around my waist. I couldn't inhale anymore, as pulled me to his warm body from behind. His face nudged my neck and hair.

"You still didn't get your answer that you came here for" he whispered against my ear, my whole body trembled and I could feel new tears forming in my eyes.

For a mere second, he felt so good just like he once did years before. Secure and warm in his arms.

I closed my eyes, tearing burning my eyes. His hands still wrapped around my waist, my back colliding with his chest, his warm breath caressing my neck.

"So, Miss Leera Reilly got some guts to fucking splash a glass of water on my face. And for that I needed to show her, her place" My hands clenched into fists.

I felt him leaving me, stepping back.

But now fury raged inside me, he did all these for that water splash? God he is crazy.

I turned back only to see him filling a glass with red wine.

My eyes trailed through his body with a reminder, the towel hang on his lower waist, his whole body bare and the heat that was radiating was already enough for me to turn over my heels, run from here and never look back. Again I'm so angry at him that all I want to do is lash at him what I'm feeling right now.

My fury got the best of me and with that I stepped towards him, already forgetting that I was thinking about running from here just a second ago.

"What the heck do you think of yourself?" I howled out. "You douchebag!"

He sips his drink and a slay smile playing on his lips like he's actually elated hearing me burst out like this. His eyes rolled down to his phone that he held with other hand, checking something. His tongue poked his cheek from inside, totally disregarding me.

"You think it's a joke? You think you can do whatever you want?"

My head mad with anger, and without another though I went to him already furious enough. I wrenched his glass of wine from his hand with a jerk and flinged it on the floor which was carpeted, even though the glass didn't break but the drink drenched the part of carpet wet.

"I'm talking to you asshole!" I shouted at his face and pushed at his bare chest, tears trailed down my eyes. Not tears of hurt. Not tears of pain. These are angry tears. Tears of exasperation and frustration.

He stared back at me, his face turned dark in a matter of second. His grey eyes that someone would helplessly fall just by watching them turned vigorous. He tossed the phone behind me onto the bed, not a second later his hands clenched my arms.

"Yes I think it's a joke. Cause nothing means anything to me. Everything is pleasantry in this goddamn world, nothing else" his voice rasped harshly through my ears.

"Douchebag? Asshole?" He smiled his wicked smile that now I hate with every last bit of me. "Can you even handle for that? Can you bear how and what I'm thinking to make you pay for that now?"

I swallowed but my tears and rage held aggressiveness too. "Show me. Show me what you can do" my eyes stared back at him. I don't even know where did I gather all these courage from but it took me every ounce of courage fo confront him like this too.

And then before I could think a second more, I was hurled onto the bed. My boy laid on the bed, void of anything, stunned with the sudden jerk. I watched as he climbed up me and that was it, I clenched my eyes. Tears ran down my closed eyes. My hands clenched my dress.

My lips trembled with small sobs. Why is this happening to me again? Will he do the same? Will he force me now?

I felt his stares on my weeping face even if my eyes are closed. I expected him to do something but rather now I couldn't feel his closeness anymore. Slowly opening my eyes, I watched the ceiling and then turned my head to the other side only to find him sitting on the edge of the bed with his head on his hands, facing the other direction.

"Get out!" Suddenly he barked out making my body tense even more. "Leera, get out!" He said again. And that's when I gain my senses again and jumped off the bed, jogging back to my room.

Openly the door of my room with shaky hands I came inside and shut the door behind me falling onto the floor leaning against the door. That was the worst decision ever to go there. I'm a fucking foolish person and how maniac of me to call him out like that. It was all in the heat of the moment and the for the buring fury that my head stopped to think and did everything without a second thought.

How long do I have to tolerate his stupid tantrums? He's do whatever he wants and here I'll keep beating everything? What the fuck does he think of himself? I'm not letting this happen. Not anymore!

................

"Leeraa! I missed you" Aria crushed me into a hug. "I missed you too girl" I nudged my face in her soft hair, holding her close to me.

"Oh god! It feels like it's been a year since I met you even though it's been just a month" I giggled and nodded while still hugging her.

We are in a cafe right now and tonight I'm flying back to California, so this would be our last meeting till I come back.

After a few gossips about our current life and affairs our coffee came. My black coffee and her usual latte.

"Leera" she called my name out of the blue while I was stirring my coffee. "Hm?"

"I need to tell you something"
"What is it?" I asked settling my eyes on her now.

"Well.. I'm moving to London" she looked at me with a serious face now.

"Whattt?" My head refused to believe what I'm hearing. "Are you serious? You can't be!" Well it's not only about moving to London, it's absolutely out of no where, without any hint. How can she? If she would have had any chances she should have talked or mentioned before at least.

"I'm serious. I'm moving to London. Actually we are moving to London. My whole family then me" she gave me a faint smile like to calm me down.

"When!?" I enquired impatiently. "Next month" she said in a low voice.

"What the hell! Why didn't I know this? Why am I getting to know this now?" My mind blurred with questions everywhere.

"I wanted to tell you before, then I heard you are coming to New York. So I thought I'll tell you once you come here. I thought it wouldn't have been really nice telling you this over phone, so I waited until you showed up and I could tell you myself in person."

"Probably this is my last meeting with you. Here in New York as you will fly back to California tonight and after that I'll leave too. So-" Her voice almost broke.

"Damn hell, Aria!" My voice itself turned fragile and my eyes trailed down on the table.
"I wish you told me sooner" My heart clenched tight enough to wince me.

"Leera, I'm not coming back" All my hopes and everything in me shattered, and my eyes instantly went to her face just to see any hint of cantrip, thinking maybe she is pulling my leg by any chance but immediately I felt despair growing in me when I comprehended she is serious, nothing is a joke.

"Aria, you must be kidding me!" I'm so fucking impatient now, just to hear a 'Yes' just so she turns down what I'm thinking.

"I'm sorry, Leera" I noticed a drop of tear falling down her cheek. She is crying? "I'm so sorry Leera" a few more tears followed down the first one as she finally looked up at me. I felt like crying too.

"Why are you apologising?" I asked with a almost about to cry voice.
"I did so wrong with you" She wiped her tears but some more fell down after.

"Let it be Aria. I always considered you a very dear person to me and I'll always consider you that" My tears rolled down my eyes cause some of the parts I knew. I knew some of the things what she did against me but again didn't cause I always choose to ignore.

"I love Levi" She suddenly remarked staring at me. "I told him that I love him"
"What???" My head couldn't process the information it just got out of the blue. "You? You confessed to Levi?" She gave me a weak smile, A smile full of sorrows.

"Leera, you should know I liked him for years. But with time it changed into something else more than like. It turned into something I never thought it will. With the passage of time I realized I loved him." She bit onto her lower lip as if trying to not let a whimper slip off her lips, looking down. "I love him" she said again.

"But you know what?" She stared back at me again, her eyes showed emotions and I could literally see how she is feeling at this moment uttering this words. "Sometimes love makes you blind and you do whatever comes if your mind even if you know it's not right and that's what I did too."

"I did a lot of things behind your back, Leera. A part of me wanted your downfall when I felt like Levi cares for you more than anything else. He looks at you like you are not only his best friend, a lot more. I never complained about anything and maybe I didn't even had the right of doing that. But I never considered him liking you only because of one thing" She wiped her tears off with the back of her hand.

"Cause I know very well you never saw Levi that way. You only saw him just as a friend, a best friend that he actually is even if he did everything he could for you everytime you needed. Went on checking on you anything even if it's late at night. Asked for your presence in everywhere. Always Looked after you like you're his responsibility" I could feel everything she's saying and the agony frictioning my soul so much that I felt I would tear up any time soon.

"And when I told him I loved him" She lightly winced in between. "He told me He loves you", I could see her faded smile that she still had on her lips. Everything in me already gave up and my tears slipped down off my eyes.

"Even after I knew what he would say, I gathered every courage in me to tell him what I feel for him. Maybe it hampered our friendship in one way but in other way it was probably a good step and I did it just to finally move on cause I knew it would eventually get deeper and intense day by day" I didn't know how to reply to her. I don't know how to feel about all these that unexpectedly flashed infront of me without any clue or warning.

"I'm sorry, Leera and honestly I'm ashamed for whatever I did to you. Maybe I thought I could somehow keep Levi away from you or could fade away how he feels for you cause I knew one thing that, you don't have something for him that special thing he has for you. I don't know if you ever noticed but it's always so visible that you already should have"

"Aria" I finally tried to speak through my tears. "I never wanted that and I-"

"It's not something you can do anything about anyway. I'm not upset that he likes you but I'm upset about the fact that he won't get what he deserves by liking you or even loving you"

"I'm not here only to say a goodbye to my closest friend but I also have a really soulful request to make" I could see the pain in her eyes as she smiled through everything that's patently broke inside her.

"If you ever can, do try to see him that special way." She blinked away her tears that desired to fall off again and said fragilely "Don't give him too much hopes if you think there is no possibility and don't ever entirely part away from him. I won't be here too, so keep in contact with him."

"Are you really leaving?" I cried out silently.

"You think I'm joking bitch?" She gave off a small laughter trying to hide her distress.
"Why are you leaving? Because of Levi? Because of me?" I'm already disheartened with the everything happening to me in the smaller amount of time.

"No. I'm leaving for me. I want a life where I can hopefully move on. I want to do a lot of things in life and this would be the first step towards my achievement. The first thing I would achieve is myself. At first my plan wasn't that. My family is going to shift there and my dad wants me to stay with them even I'm not a small puppy now. Then I thought why not? And you know there things won't be hard as my whole family is also shifting there. So I'll be happy. Though that's what I think now"

"Then, stop acting like you won't ever comeback!" I wailed.
"I don't know if I'll come back anytime soon because I really don't think I want to. I want to forget things and move on"
"And you think you can forget everything if you want?"
"I don't know but that's what I want to believe now" She replied back with a down hearted tone.

"Does Levi know this?"
"I'll tell him the last moment I'm leaving so that he can't stop me" Now I wanted to grasp onto her hand to not let her go.

"If you want space we can surely give you that but don't try to emotionally get distant with us" Tears blinked in my eyes as I spoke. She got up from her seat.

"Give me a hug, come on" she opened her arms for me and for a moment we forgot about everything surrounding us. I got up from my seat and crashed into a hug with her.

"I love you girl" I uttered feeling every bit of agony.

So much uncertain and unexpected things happened to me just within two nights in New York although I came here with a lot of great anticipations but everything turned opposite. How many more thunders are yet to come in my life? How much more tears and ache?
This ache throbbed me, it throbbed my entire heart.

"I love you too and that's why I don't have the audacity in me to face you after realizing whatever I did to you is so wrong and a girl like you doesn't deserve a friend like me" She said holding onto me as I held her back in a hug. My mouth couldn't form words feeling so much pain.

"I'm ashamed of being the worst friend for you but I love you. I was senseless that time but I can never desire you're bad that way. I'm sorry Leera. Maybe eventually you will forget everything or maybe me"

"You aren't the worst friend, Aria! Why are you mentioning only that? I can't put in words how grateful I'm to have you as my friend from childhood, you did a lot of things for me. You mean a lot to me. I can never forget you" I weeped onto her shoulder. After a few more seconds she was the first to break the hug.

Taking a few tissues from the table she wiped off my tears and her's as well.
"Now I want a happy goodbye" she tried to give off her genuine smile.
"Only if you ensure we'll meet again"

"I promise when I don't feel regret anymore and become a better person someday. Until then don't try to call me or reach me please" I could literally feel how much she is distressed hearing her.

"I wish you a great life ahead. I love you, Aria. Please come back sooner." My hands clenched into fists just to control them not to hold her back so that she won't go.

"Don't forget me bitch! Bye" With those last words she clenched her bag and turned away almost running out of the cafe, not even hearing my reply or lasts goodbye probably if she stayed a little more she would be crying mess just like me and won't be able to leave.

"Aria!" She halted on her tracts when she heard me shout her name but didn't turn back.

"Goodbye Aria. And know that I would never forget you if you even decide never to come back" I couldn't breath with the agony I'm feeling right now but still I spoke the last words before she went away without glancing at me the last time.

"People fade away with time but true love they hold in heart for someone or something that never fades away with time"

_______________________________________

Not edited :/

Hey peeps! How do y'all feel about Aria now? :")

Vote, Comment and Share ♡

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

228K 10.8K 81
𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜 I was broken. I was deceived. I was betrayed. I was familiar only with emotions of pain and anger. Darkness was a part of me. There was...
31.7K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...
129K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...