Maskinnit (Tommyinnit and Dre...

By DreamSMPFan96

Tommy gets kidnapped by Dream (because why the hell not) and Dream makes Tommy his little helper :] This is m... More

The night where it all changed
The start of the new a new beginning
Get out
Death
Why?
I fucked up
Is this the end?
I'll keep you safe
(Not a chapter sorry)
Never
Your Tubbo
Your Tommy
Help
How Could this Happen?
Oh My
I'm a bad brother.
What a shame

Were did he go!

398 13 6
By DreamSMPFan96

Just before we start, my cat is annoying rn. He is a really fat cat so he so getting in the way. I don't know what to do. Anyways let's get into why you are here.

Wilbur's POV

I got woken up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and looked at them. It was Phil. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked in a deep voice since I had just woken up.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS TOMMY?!" I looked at Phil in a confused way.

"In the house?" I said in a confused way. He didn't look happy.

"TECHNOBLADE! GET IN HERE!" Phil said as Techno ran in. He looked upset too. Techno looked at me.

"Ugh! Is too early for this shit!" I said in a complaining voice.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Phil yelled at me.

"Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Phil yelled. Techno walked up to my bed. I looked up at him and he looked at me.

He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me up, making me stand up.

"Look, where is Tommy?" He asks still grabbing tightly on my shirt collar.

"I don't know. I just got up. Maybe he went on a walk and didn't tell anyone." I said Techno lets go of my shirt collar.

He put his hand in one of his pockets and took out a note. He gave it to me and I read it.

Note:

Hello! You may wonder where your Tommy went. Well, He is with me! I don't think you will miss him and I did have him first until you came. Also thank you Wilbur for helping! Love you man! My pretty boy.

<3 :) ~Dream~

"I guess he is with Dream," I said looking up at Techno.

"Where is Dream?" Techno asked.

"I don't know."

"YES, YOU DO! DON'T LIE!" "I'm not lying."

"I call bullshit." I heard Phil says.

"Why would I know where he is?"

"You fucking helped him!" Phil yelled.

"I did the first time but I didn't this time." After I said that Techno slapped me.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Stop lying!" Techno yelled back.

"I'm not though! Why do you think I'm always lying!"

"Because that is all you do!"

"No, it's not! I'm not the bad guy!"

"YES, YOU ARE THE FUCKING BAD GUY!" Phil yelled at me, I looked down at the ground. I'm not THE bad guy... right? I thought to myself. I looked back up at Techno. He wasn't there, instead, he was at Phil.

He was talking to him. I went to the door and I left the room that I was staying in. I went to the front door and tried to open it, locked.

Fuck. I thought. I turned around and saw Technoblade.

"So, where do you think you are going." He asked.

"I want to go on a walk."

"Ok, I'll come with you."

"No, I like to walk by myself."

"I guess no walk."

"Fine, whatever," I said as I walked away a bit from the door so he could unlock it.

When he did he walked outside and I did the same.

"Don't try anything," Technoblade said as I walked by him.

"Whatever," I said putting my hands in the pockets of my sweater and looking at the ground.

"Awwww is someone in a bad mood." I walked faster.

"You know you can't get away right?"

"Yes. I just am a fast walker. Do you have a problem with it?"

"Nope, not at all." I looked up from the ground to see Techno walking in front of me walking back to look at me.

"Someone doesn't look happy," Techno said as if he was talking to a child.

I didn't reply, I just looked at him. It was true, I was not happy. Fucking Philza and Techno don't believe me when I tell them that I didn't help Dream THIS time. It doesn't matter though.

"So, in that letter that Dream left why did he call you pretty boy?" Techno asked looking away from me.

He was also probably just trying to break the silence or something, I don't know.

"I asked Dream that same thing when he started calling me that."

"Ugh, what do you know? I just want to know ONE thing! That's it! Just one! Well, what I want to know is where Tommy is."

"Well, I can't help with that. I have no idea."

"You do know don't lie now."

"But I don't that's that thing that your not getting!"

"Whatever. It's not like you care about Tommy." I stop walking,

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?"

"It is not like you care about him." He stopped too.

"I do care for Tommy!"

"If you did why did you let Dream kill him!"

"I didn't think that Dream was going to kill him! If I did I would have not let it happen!"

"Your lying!"

"But I'm not! Why can't you just fucking believe me!"

"I can't believe you because you lying! That's what you do! That's the only thing you know how to do! What happened to the old Wilbur?! I want the Wilbur I know and love! The nice one! kind! And doesn't just think about himself! Put other people before him! What the fuck happened THAT WILBUR?!"

All of those he said. Just... uh I don't know how to say how I felt. I was mad, sad, and happy..? I don't know. It was just confusing. I ran off in another direction. I could feel tears running down my face to my cheek as I ran. I ran faster and faster and faster. I ran faster than I thought I could.

After of was felt like hours. I stopped, I looked behind me... no one. I looked around.... no one. Just big trees, I couldn't hear anything but the sound of my heart racing.

"Wilbur! My friend!" I heard someone says. I looked around and saw nothing, no one. "W-What..? Hello..?

"Awww. Don't be scared."

"I'm not scared! Where are you?! Who are you?!"

"I'm everywhere AND nowhere."... :]

That's the end of this for now! I hope you liked it! I love you all and I hope you all stay safe! Have a good day/afternoon/night. :]

Words:1077

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 42 17
(This is my first story so please be nice! :]) Ranboo is only 7 when he starts getting bullied by his friends and his parents start abusing him. He d...
15.7K 289 54
So Dream is a softy but he's famous in public because he's from a Royal Family,he's parents decided that he's going to school but Dream don't like go...
42.9K 1.3K 16
RIP TECHNOBLADE This book will still be up just to keep the memory of him alive. {<FINISHED>} This is a technoblade x read...
6.3K 235 24
Or at least, they end up okay. Tommy discovers this as one day, running from Dream and his exile, he falls through the snow and wakes up in an odd wo...