Greys Anatomy Preferences

By Coffee-Addict-020

Welp...got hooked. You know how it goes!! Derek Shepherd Alex Karev George O'Malley Preston Burke Finn Dandri... More

How You Meet-
How They Ask You Out-
First Date-
Your Job-
Hugs-
Kisses-
Nicknames-
Phone Contacts-
Best friend-
How You Sleep/Cuddle-
Favorite Place To Kiss-
Nervous/Bad Habit-
Favorite Thing About Each Other-
What You Steal Of His-
Jealous-
Who He's Jealous Of-
Who You're Jealous Of-
His Turn On's-
Your Turn On's-
Fears-
They Caught You Singing-
Lazy Days-
Insecure-
On Your Period-
They Slap Your Butt-
Mental Health Pt. 1-
Kinks-
Height Differences-
What He Loves Seeing You In-
NEW CHARACTERS:
He Finds Out You're Ticklish-
When You Play with His Hair-
Arguments-
Dinner Dates-
When He Protects Your Innocents-
What He Does When You Cry-
They Make You Blush-
You Make Them Blush-

Little Quirks He Likes-

230 8 0
By Coffee-Addict-020

Derek Shepherd- He likes your random thought thinking. Sometimes you say things out loud just for no reason even when it makes no sense or has no relevance to the conversation and once you notice it, you apologize but Derek thinks it's cute.

Alex Karev- He likes your sass. Literally whenever someone says shit you have NO hesitation to talk back and Alex thinks it's hot.

George O'Malley- He likes when you pout. Whenever someone says no you pout at them because you know they'll never say no to you.

Preston Burke- He loves your optimism. He loves how you look at the bright side of things and even with your brand new heart he loves how positive you are.

Finn Dandridge- He loves your cute little animal voice when you talk to your pet. Your voice gets high pitched and you talk like a baby to them but Finn loves it and finds it funny.

Mark Sloan- He loves your fury. Whenever someone talks shit to you, to your friends or Mark you INSTANTLY wanna throw hands and punch that person but Mark or Derek always hold you back.

(ENJOY)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 935 10
Her boyfriend messed with the wrong guys. Now she has to 'pay' them back with her body.
3.7M 87.5K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
52.8K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
1.1M 61.8K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...