Tears & Smile

By SakuraiS

What will happen when a 2 person with a different lifestyle falls in love with each other yet pretends to hat... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

Chapter 11

7 3 2
By SakuraiS

Zan Jin just stayed for one day, and the next day Yu Chen become fine and nothing wrong with him, but still, he didn't want to leave him because he is afraid if he suddenly feels ill and collapse.

"I'm fine~ You can leave now". Yu Chen said as he drinks some water in the living room.

"I don't trust you, you said that before and then suddenly faint in front of me". Zan Jin said while looking sharply at his friend who sighed.

"Ok then, you can stay by my side today to see if I will faint or not". He gives up on him, but then Zan Jin remembered something.

"Ah! If you are fine, let's go to see the festival of the rich girl's school, everyone can enter during the festival days, we can enter and take around, what do you think??". Yu Chen thinks of it a little then look at him.

"Ok, let's go".

***********************************

The Festival Day in the morning, they arrived at the school and see the crowded families who is looking all wealthy people walking in the school.

"Is it really ok to enter??". Zan Jin asked, Yu Chen rolled his eyes.

"You said it's ok before and we are here now, so let's just enter". He walks in and Zan Jin follow him. They went here and there to see the festival corners and what the girls in each class level did.

"Yu Chen! This is So Delicious!". Zan Jin shouted as he was eating some Pancakes.

"I know, but I ate one more delicious than those". He said flatly and Zan Jin understand it but didn't comment on it.

"There is a lot of boys here, don't you think so?". He asked as he look around the place, there is a lot of families and bodyguards, but still there is a lot of boys, Yu Chen looks around and nodded.

"It's normal since this school is all famous of rich girls, everyone wants to support his idol girl". Zan Jin raised his eyebrows and whisper to him...

"What about you? Want to support your girl or not??". Yu Chen looks at him for a second before he starts walking away.

"I have no intention to support anyone". Zan Jin rolled his eyes and followed him.

*****************************************************************

"Ms. Meng, everything is Ok until now". A girl gives her report to Ziyi who was sitting on the chair outside to look at the festival.

"Thank You So Much". She takes the paper and read it, but stopped to look at the girl who still didn't leave from in front of her, she looks at her and where is she looking and look next to her then sighed.

"Is there anything else??". She takes the girl attention.

"N-No!! Excuse me!". The girl bowed nervously and run away, Ziyi take a deep breath and release it before she continues reading the paper.

"Is there something bothering you, Young Lady Meng??". She stops reading and sighed again.

"Yes, You". She turns to look at her bodyguard Zhuo Cheng who was holding the umbrella to protect her from the sun.

"Then I must apologize to you, I am so———-".

"Stop it, let's go inside already, it's too much hot here". She stands up and walk away, he smiles and followed her.

"Ms. Meng, where are you going??". Zhiyi turns to Xuan Lu who walk to her.

"To the office, it's so hot outside and I need to cool down". Xuan Lu nodded for her.

"Ok then, leave the outside corners for me, I will collect the reports and give it to you". Ziyi smile for her.

"Thanks Ms. Xuan, take this with you and Be Careful". She takes the umbrella from Zhuo Cheng and give it to her.

"I will, thanks".

Xuan Lu continues her round around the school outside and stopped when she sees there is some fuss around one of the corners, she rushed there and found there is some boys under the bodyguards.

"What is going on here??". She asks them and one of the bodyguards answer her.

"Those boys were trying to stab the lady saying they hate her". Xuan Lu looks at the girls who was trying to calm down their crying friend, she walks to her and hold her hand.

"Did they hurt you, Ms. Hua??". The girl shakes her head and wipe her tears.

"N-No Ms. Xuan, they didn't hurt me, thanks to that guy, if he didn't notice on time, I will be dead". She turns to look at the guy and widened her eyes to see Yu Chen and Zan Jin.

"No need to thank me". Yu Chen said as he eats an apple. Xuan Lu turns to look at the girl and smile to her.

"Thank goodness you are ok, please be careful and don't leave without your bodyguards, since you are a famous idol, they may be a lot of haters still around ". The girl nodded.

"Thank you, Ms. Xuan".

The school bodyguards get the boys outside and Xuan Lu stand in front of Yu Chen.

"Thank you so much for saving one of our students". She bowed to him, and he rolled his eyes.

"So formal, I hate that". She looks at him and didn't mind what he said.

"We are at school, this is my way of treating anyone inside this organization, if you hate it then you can leave, if you want any rewards then tell me, excuse me now, I have to continue my work". She said flatly and walks away. Yu Chen looks at her walking away and sighed.

"She probably hates me now for sure". He said and Zan Jin just tilt his head.

"I can see something else". Yu Chen looks at him angrily.

"What Do You Mean??". Zan Jin smile and eat his pancakes.

"Maybe it's a start of something new~". He walks away and Yuya look at him confused.

Xuan Lu makes an announcement to all the bodyguards to be extra careful to avoid getting into accident. She close the mic and release a big sigh, she closed her eyes and cover her mouth when she remember the kiss she gave to Yu Chen yesterday, her face becomes so red and hot that she get up to the bathroom and wash her face with a cold water, she look at her sad reflection and take a deep breath, that kiss....it was full of love, HER love, she wanted to end the things between them, she wanted it to be the last kiss to erase her feelings, but she was wrong, as she remember all the kisses Yu Chen gave her, she can't erase her feelings toward him that easily, and the last kiss make it harder.

"Ms. Xuan, you were here, we need your help please". She wipes the water from her face and go with the girls who need her help.

****************************

Yu Chen was so annoyed by Zan Jin, he stopped himself from slapping him and leave him, because whenever they walk Hikaru stop to eat something, Yu Chen wants to walk around the school from inside, but Zan Jin wants to eat more so he leaves him and told him where and when to meet when they finish. Yu Chen stopped when he sees Xuan Lu walking somewhere with some girls, he looks around before he thinks of following them.

"What is the problem??". Xuan Lu asked as she looks around, but the girls suddenly push her inside the empty room and lock the door from outside.

"Hey! Open The Door!!". She knocks the door panicky.

"We will not, it's your fault for embarrassing us during Ms. Mian Mian's Wedding that day". Xuan Lu closes her eyes tightly.

"You were the one who embarrassed me".

"What Did You Say!!".

"I Said Let Me Out!! I Still Have Work To Do!!". She shouts at them, and they laugh.

"The schoolwork will not need you though, enjoy your time~".

Xuan Lu heard their laugh slowly feeding away, she sighed and turned around, but she surprised to see someone in the room with her, and she knows him.

"W-What are you doing here??".

"Saying to those girls I will write a news about them and post it on the front cover of my magazine was easy to get what I want". The guy gets closer to her, and she just stay in her place, he put his hand on the door behind her and smirk.

"We Didn't Finish Yet From Our Conversation".

***********************

Yu Chen was looking around while eating an apple, he saw the girls Xuan Lu was with before he loses sight of them, they pass him and he heard what they say which makes him drop the apple and turn to hold on of the girl's arm tightly.

"Where is She Now??". He said firmly and they told him where she is.

He run around to search for the room, and he heard a loud sound coming from one of the rooms, he tries to open the door but couldn't, so he takes a fire extinguisher on the wall and knock on the door to break it, when he opens the door, he finds Xuan Lu holding a chair ready to throw it on the guy in front of her.

"Y-Yu Chen.....". He looks at her clothes that almost exposing her chest and get angry, he holds the guy collar harshly.

"You Mess With The Wrong Girl!". He punches him many times and Xuan Lu let go of the chair and sit on the floor as her legs can't carry her anymore.

"Are you Ok?? Did he do anything else to you??". Yu Chen sit next to her and she look at him, she is so glad that he is here or else she will end up killing that guy to protect herself from him, she holds his arm with her trembling hand and put her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you.....Yu Chen". She said slowly before she closed her eyes and put her wight on him. He closed his eyes and hold himself to not kill the unconscious man on the floor, he takes off his jacket and put it on her to cover her before he carries her and leave the room.

Ziyi was taking her round on the classes when she heard that the Vice President is been carried by a hot guy, she leaves the class in a hurry and stopped when she saw her friend unconscious between Yu Chen's arms.

"What Happened To Her?". She asks firmly.

"Some girls bullies her and let someone attacking her". Ziyi take a deep breath and show Yu Chen the way to the infirmary. He told her the problem and she thank him for saving her.

"Zhuo Cheng———".

"I know young Lady Meng; I will assign Xiao Zhan to guard her from now until the festival ends". She pouted when she heard him saying what exactly she wanted.

"Good, make it forever will be batter, I will talk to my parents later".

"I will leave for now to not make more fuss, I wanted to stay with her and bring her home, but that will create more problems". Yu Chen stands up and leave, but Ziyi stopped him.

"Wait....". He turns to look at her and she stand in front of him with her sharp eyes.

"Are You Serious About Xuan Lu??". She asks him firmly, but he didn't answer her.

"Do you hate her? Or love her? Which one is more? Hate or Love?". Yu Chen takes a deep breath to think about it Carefully, looking at her make him answer the questions now since Ziyi won't let him go that easily.

"I hate her.....But that doesn't mean I don't Love her, it's just.....I don't want to start now to not finish it fast, I want to take my time". He said with a smile and leave the infirmary. Ziyi sighed and turn to Zhuo Cheng who smile to her.

"What??".

"Nothing, it's just I understand him completely". Ziyi pouted and sit on the chair felling all annoyed.

"You are more weirdo than him".

"Well Thank You So Much". She rolled her eyes.

>>>>>>>>TBC~

Thank you so much for waiting and understanding...*Bow*

I will do my best to keep updating~...^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 7K 51
so what happens when the famous chubby and nerdy girl confess to the mr popular, a famous bad boy ? what could possibly happen to her? she confessed...
51.7K 2.8K 79
What happens when you make a bad decision that leads you having to find a fake lover? And what happens when the "fake" part in the relationship disap...
125K 4.1K 42
YN started out as a normal teen celeb living the life. When the unexpected happens. She loves Justin but she hates him. They have a love, but will Ju...
133 2 19
What will happen when the 2enemies fall in Love with each other?Will their families accept that? Find out on "Inseperable Love"