Sukuna's Psychopath (Sukuna X...

By rion_the_cat

The power she possessed was a gift from Sukuna. She had the strength to finally eliminate all those who had h... More

Prologue - Starting Of The End
Innocence
Justice?
The Transfer
Hallucinations
The Urge
The Introduction
Hatred
The Entrance
I Choose to Live
First Target
The Plan
Execution Part I
Execution Part II
The Test
It's Your Fight
The Past
The Trap
The Hunt
The Trouble
Liberation
The Accomplice
Busted
Rare
A New Beginning
The Mysterious Man
Revenge
Reason
The Team
Half Truth
Questions
Welcome Back
Apples
The Temple
Mio's Adventure
Lies
The Calm before the Storm
Is That The End?
Epilogue - Without Her

The Suspect

2.2K 93 50
By rion_the_cat

Sukuna started to teach Y/N fighting with different weapons. She kept getting better and became incredibly fast in a small duration. Sukuna was surprised by her speed. It was proved that Y/N was a fast learner, faster than most of the humans. She perfected the skill of fighting with an axe. Some moves, she invented herself were more surprising. Y/N, no doubt was different.

In less than two months, she murdered seventeen people. All of her targets were rapists, paedophiles and sexual assaulters. Her thirst for blood kept increasing with time. Murders satisfied her anger. Every time she killed someone, she told Sukuna about how painful she made it for the victim and they both laughed over it.

The news about a serial killer brutally murdering people was everywhere. News anchors produced various reports about what they found out, which sounded more like babbling their own made up baseless stories. But they scored a perfect ten when they figured out that all those who were killed were sexual offenders. Henry Baker's details were opened before the World. People were divided into two groups - (1) those who despised the sexual offenders and supported the killer, and (2) those who called the killer a criminal and demanded a quick arrest.

Y/N and Sukuna enjoyed all the frenzy and drama. To everyone's surprise, the city started to become safer for women and children.

Yujji started to spend more time with Y/N. His curiosity to know more about her grew day by day. She used to narrate the stories of her childhood and the friends she had in past. To make him laugh more, she embellished her stories with fake humourous details. Yujji treated Y/N with ice creams very often. She was a whole different person when it came to ice creams and Yujji was fond of her childish behavior. Somewhere, deep inside his heart, Yujji could feel his emotions growing towards Y/N. He felt butterflies whenever they had an accidental touch or whenever she looked at him in the eyes while talking. Y/N's personality had undergone a tremendous change from the day Yujji first saw her. From silence to talks, from talks to smiles, from smiles to laughter, she made everyone's day better with her liveliness and positivity.

Sukna could feel Yujji's feelings towards Y/N, however he mentioned nothing to her. From meeting once in a week, Yujji started finding more free time to see Y/N at least twice a week. Satoru sensed his liking towards Y/N and teased him sometimes. No one was aware about Y/N's relationship with Sukuna. Satoru never stopped Yujji from seeing her, although, he was surprised about how Y/N couldn't notice Yujji's interest. Probably the fact that she was seven years older than him, made her feel like Yujji just enjoyed her company.

Y/N and Satoru often hit the clubs and bars to forget their everyday struggles and enjoy. It was another such day when Y/N and Satoru were boozing in a club. They had a plan to dance after they were satisfied with the alcohol. Y/N always preferred to drink less. She sipped and looked at the people while Satoru fed her ears with the details of his busy week.

"You know, sometimes it's hard to be a teacher, you have to take care of all your pathetic students," he said lazily.

"Don't call them pathetic, they are mature and responsible. I bet it's the opposite, they take care of their childish sensei."

"You can't insult me like that," he pouted.

"Stop making weird faces."

"Do I look ugly?"

"You look cute."

"Yay! Another compliment from Y/N."

"You're drunk."

"No."

"Yes."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Let's dance."

"Huh?"

Satoru asked for her hand, she hesitated for some seconds, then placed her hand on his open palm. He smiled and took her to the dance floor. Music was loud but they were close enough to hear each other.

"You should dance with Jane sometimes, she would be happy," Y/N said.

"I'm not really into her."

"Then why did you agree to date her?"

"Because... I don't know. It was spontaneous."

"You're a heart breaker."

He laughed.

"That's not funny."

"Y/N, she keeps trying to find out what my eyes look like and I don't want her to see. That annoys her."

"Why did you let me see?"

"Because you refused to eat."

Y/N chuckled.

"You're so cute, little girl."

A girl screamed "NO!"

Both Y/N and Satoru turned to see a boy holding a girl's arm and glaring at her. She tried to push him away but he held tighter and tried to pull her away from the bar.

"Leave me," she screamed and struggled.

Y/N told the boy to leave the girl alone. "None of your business, lady. Now move." the boy said with anger. Y/N punched him in the face and within a fraction of seconds, the boy laid on the floor with a knife ready to slice his throat. Everyone gasped and screamed.

"W-what are you d-doing?" he stuttered. Y/N removed the knife from his throat and raised it in the air to stab him. Satoru held her wrist and pulled her away taking the knife from her. The boy took the chance and ran away.

"He's my boyfriend," the girl yelled. "He was only trying to stop me from drinking more. You could have killed him, crazy woman." The girl ran behind her boyfriend.

Satoru took Y/N out of the club. He silently looked at the knife in his hand. Y/N waited for him to question her. After what seemed like ten minutes, Y/N broke the silence, "Satoru, give it back."

"Why?"

"Its mine."

"Why do you have it?"

"Self defense."

"Were you really going to kill him?"

"No, are you crazy? I was just scaring him."

He nodded and handed her the knife. "Let's go back home," he suggested.

Y/N nodded.

Satoru dropped her off and rode away. 'It's confusing. Why did she act like that? She could have killed him. Could she be a murderer? She proved me wrong earlier.' His thoughts didn't stop. "I'm sorry little girl, you are going to be tested again," he said to himself.

Satoru called Y/N at 8 in the morning. She was leaving for work when her phone rang.

"Hello," she answered.

"Good morning, little girl."

"Good morning, detective Satoru."

"Huh? Why did you call me that?"

"Because you are suspicious of me once again."

He laughed. "Okay listen," he began. "Take a week off from work. We are planning to go somewhere."

"So, why should I take a week off?"

"You're going with us."

"Did I agree?"

"Please, go with us. It will be fun."

"Who are us?"

"Kids and I."

"Sounds good but I'm not-"

"I'm not taking any ifs and buts. Just take a week off."

"No."

"You have no choice," he sounded serious.

"Fine," she sighed. "When are we leaving?"

"Today. One in the afternoon."

"See you then." She hung up.

Y/N went back in and typed a leave application for a week and emailed it to Jane. She packed all the things she found necessary.

The mini bus arrived at 12:45 p.m. Satoru helped Y/N stow her luggage in the boot below the bus. She got inside and greeted everyone. They looked excited for the trip. She found a vacant seat next to Inumaki and sat there.

"Get up," Satoru said.

"Why?"

"I want to sit with him."

"But-"

"Sit with Yujji. He has been waiting for you."

Y/N shrugged and left the seat. She noticed Yujji looking in her direction. She waved and went to him. He was sitting on the window seat. Y/N pouted.

"What's wrong?"

"I want that window seat," she said.

"No problem." He let her sit there.

"Were you waiting for me?"

"Y-yes."

"Why?"

Yujji pulled the zipper of his jacket down and pulled out a chocolate. Y/N's eyes sparkled when she saw the chocolate. She took it and whispered, "Thank you, you're the best."

Yujji looked away. "Sukuna said you won't like it."

"Don't listen to him, he doesn't even know what a chocolate is."

"I want to know," a deeper voice said.

Y/N looked at Yujji's cheek and said, "Not today."

Yujji covered his cheek and said, "Eat it, Y/N."

"I'll share it with you," she said offering him the first bite.

He took a small bite and blushed.

"Don't act like that. Eat more."

He took a big bite and finished half of the chocolate.

Y/N looked at him in shock.

"Sorry," he muttered and giggled.

"No problem," she finished the rest of the chocolate.

"Do you want to sleep?" Yujji asked.

"Mmm... Nope."

"I mean... if you want to... sleep... You can use my... s-shoulder as... p-pillow."

"This brat is flirting with you," Sukuna said.

Y/N glanced at Yujji then looked out of the window. She fell asleep and her head touched the window. Yujji carefully pulled her head in his direction and rested it on his shoulder.

"Let me out," Sukuna whispered.

"No, let her sleep," Yujji whispered back.

Sukuna gritted his teeth. "Then at least hold her properly."

Yujji wrapped an arm around her and rested his head on top of hers.

"Oi, don't touch her," Sukuna whispered with aggression.

"But you told me to hold her."

"Yeah whatever."

They reached their picnic spot at 7 in the evening.

Y/N opened her eyes and noticed Yujji's arm wrapped around her. The boy slpet peacefully.

"Kiddo," Y/N lightly patted his chest.

Yujji woke up and smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Let's go," she said.

They stood up and found everyone sleeping. Satoru was the only one awake.

"Get up," Y/N screamed.

Nobara and Inumaki jumped. "What's it Y/N?" Nobara asked.

"We've reached."

They jumped down the bus, took their luggage and went inside the hotel.

"Eight of us have to share the rooms," Satoru announced. "There are only four rooms and -"

Nobara held Maki's hand and walked away. Panda and Inumaki left without a word. Megumi put an arm around Yujji's neck and took him away.

"Wow, I feel like I'm unwanted," Y/N said with surprise.

"Since, they are gone," Satoru smirked. "You and I will be sharing a room."

"Shit!"

"Come on, I won't touch you."

"Still... Shit!"

"You really hate me."

"I don't."

"Let's go!" He clasped Y/N's hand and took her to the room. Thankfully, the beds had distance between them.

'A single death in this week is enough to prove you innocent,' Satoru looked at her and thought.

The beach felt warm during the day. Kids enjoyed playing in the waves. Smiles and laughters filled the environment. Y/N took a nap in the Sun while Satoru took pictures. They day passed and nothing happened. No murder.

Next morning, Y/N woke up and looked at Satoru staring at her in shock.

"What?" she asked lazily.

"You were snoring?"

"Was I?"

"Yes."

"You should have awaken me."

"Nah, that was cute."

She laughed, "Snores... Cute? What nonsense!"

"I wonder why no murder happened yesterday," Satoru said.

"Because I'm here with you."

"What?"

"Telling you what you want to hear."

He looked away.

"It's okay. You can doubt me as much as you want."

"It's not like that, litt-"

She went into the bathroom and closed the door.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."

"Okay."

"Are you angry?"

"Probably."

Satoru went away.

Two nights passed. No one was murdered. Satoru's suspicion grew stronger. Another night without any news of murder. It was three nights in a row.

On the fourth day, all the kids played on the beach while Y/N stayed in her room. Satoru came to check on her and found her asleep. He sat on his bed and turned on the big wall television. Y/N woke up with the sound. She sat and glared at Satoru.

"What?" he asked.

"Why can't you let me rest?"

"You don't need rest," he said while switching the channels on the television. He stopped as he found the news channel. "See there's no news of murder."

The ongoing news programme stopped and a big BREAKING NEWS flashed on the television. The breaking news was, "A dead body was found near the forest."

Satoru watched in silence.

The news continued, "Like the previous dead bodies, this one had the same wounds. In simple words, the man was stabbed to death."

Y/N looked at the shocked Satoru looking at the television and smirked. Satoru looked in her direction and her smirk was gone. "A murder similar to the last ones," Y/N said. "What would you say now? I travelled for six hours without you noticing, killed a person and travelled back for another six hours to be here with you."

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.

Y/N left the room and went to the kids. Yujji was making sand castles and she joined him. "You're cool," Y/N said.

"Thanks," Yujji replied.

Although it was for Sukuna, she didn't mind Yujji replying.

Another night passed. Another killing took place. Satoru was sure that it wasn't her. He apologised for like a hundred times but Y/N was didn't accept any of his apologies.

A day before returning, Y/N and Yujji were walking on the beach when Sukuna took over. Y/N smiled at him and said, "Thank you so much."

"You don't need to thank me, it was important. Can't let you get in trouble."

She smiled and hugged him. He stroked her hair as she buried her face in his chest. They stood in that position for a while. Yujji had returned but when he saw Y/N in his arms, he didn't pull away, rather, he kissed the top of her head. She pulled away and looked at Yujji. "Sorry," she said as she saw it was Yujji who hugged her.

Satoru felt guilty of testing her again. She proved him wrong once again. He wanted to make it up to her. He treated her with ice creams but she didn't eat any. He sang songs, gifted her books and cooked her food. When nothing worked, he locked her up in a room with himself.

"Why can't you forgive me, little girl?"

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm genuinely sorry."

"You'll doubt me again, I'll have to prove myself innocent again, it's a never ending loop."

"No, I'll never doubt you again."

"Why do I matter so much to you? Why can't you just leave me alone?"

"Because you are precious, I told you already."

"How am I precious?"

"It's not the right time."

"Bullshit! You keep saying that."

"Listen, please forgive me. I want you to be safe, maybe that's why I suspected you."

Silence. Satoru moved closer and opened his arms as if calling Y/N for a hug. She didn't move a bit.

"Forgive me, little girl," he said wrapping his arms around her and lifting her feet off the floor.

"Okay okay, put me down."

"Am I forgiven?"

"Yes."

"Thank you," he said and put her down.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Earlier, after Satoru dropped Y/N home after club:-

Y/N stood in her window and saw Satoru leave. She stood there for next five minutes to make sure he had left. After she was certain, she left her home and ran towards the forest. In less than half an hour, she reached the temple.

Sukuna sat on his throne as usual. He saw Y/N breathing heavily and ran to her.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, I need a favour."

"Say it."

"Satoru is suspecting me again. I'm sure he will plan something to test me."

"What is your plan?"

"I don't know what he's going to do, so-"

Sukuna picked her up and walked to his throne, "We'll sit and talk." He sat back on his throne while making Y/N sit in his lap as he always did.

"He might send someone behind me."

"Okay, and if no death took place, he'll get you."

"Exactly."

"What's my role?"

"I want you to take some lives but you can't do that during day. I mean you can't use Yujji's body and your powers."

"I know, don't worry I'll do it at night after that brat sleeps."

"But you can't use your powers, right?"

"Yeah."

"Can you kill without your powers?"

He laughed, "You doubt me?"

"No."

"Good. I'm strong enough to kill some humans with my bare hands."

"Cool. And yeah, don't kill the innocents."

"Yeah princess, I know what I have to do. Don't worry and go back home."

Y/N kissed his lips and began to get out of his lap.

"You always make the good byes harder," Sukuna said and held her tighter. She couldn't move. He smirked and pulled her into a slow deep kiss. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 253 36
After the events of the culling game, Gojo is finally unsealed and fights Sukuna in a one on one battle. After the long battle filled with ups and do...
61.9K 2.6K 27
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š. โž A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...
230K 8.5K 38
You didn't want to live that sorcery life despite being the most powerful one-greater than Gojo. You preferred to live a normal life, so that's what...