๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐”๐ฌ

By stardust_shines

"๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…, ๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฌ." ... More

||โ||
Character Aesthetics
1
2
4
5
6
7

3

50 7 8
By stardust_shines

"Every religion has an innate character. The character of Islam is Modesty "
-Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Muwatta Malik>
Book of Good Character
Book 47, Hadith 9

Life doesn't go the way we want. Life goes like the way it wants. It's just we learn how to cope with it with time. Now you are thinking why suddenly I'm being philosophical. Maybe I know the meaning of these philosophical lines that's why.

I am Ramisa Ahmed. And ordinary yet not so ordinary 18 years old struggling muslimah. Who's trying to be a better Muslim than today.

Life was like a bed of rose for me. Me, Abbu , Ammu and my sister that's our lil happy family. I got everything I wanted. And I loved them. I loved the way my Ammu used to wake me up early in the morning for school.
Removing the warm blanket from my body she used to call me softly.
As soon as my feet used to touch the cold marvel floor a cold shiver ran down through my spine. Ignoring it I used to walk towards kitchen without wearing slippers. The closer I get to kitchen the smell of delicious omelette used to become more intense. I loved my breakfast made by my Ammu.

I loved the way my Abbu used to hear my blabbering with a smile on his lips.
I loved to see the spark in my parents eyes whenever I achieved something. I guess, I won't be wrong if I say I'm a brilliant student. Everything was perfect but not for long I guess.

My wonderful sky started getting covered with clouds as I started growing up. The bed of rose named life was getting filled with thrones. I started seeing everything in different way. I started hating the people around me. I created a strong shell around me. Making myself distant from others. I started competing hard to win. I started giving my best in everything. I turned my weakness into my strength. I was happy the way I was achieving my goals. I was happy the way I was staying alone ignoring the people around me. Untill I realized...

I realized that I was competing with my own, alone. Maybe that's when I felt helpless. That's when I understood what loneliness means.

I was so busy with myself that I never realized how much my parents loves me. How much they care for me. All I believed that they didn't need me. I believed that I was strong enough to get through life forgetting that I took my first step holding their fingers in my tiny palm.

But I was late to realize everything. And now all I need is time. Time to be the old Ramisa and make everything normal like before. Like those beautiful old days in Bangladesh.

I think being far from my family is making it easy to think better. Helping me to not hurt their feelings. So now I'm staying in Wellington a beautiful city of New Zealand. Where I hope my dreams will come true. Where I will find myself again.

Enough about me. I haven't seen Isfa
for hours. It's 12 at night now but she still didn't come in room. Well I know very well what's she doing now.

Probably sitting on the couch of living room. Her legs are in criss crossed position. Her mobile in her hands, tears rolling down from her eyes. And all thanks to Wattpad.
Geez! She cries a lot in every single sad moments of the characters.

Now you are thinking why I'm blabbering instead of stopping her from crying. Well dears, I have applied all ways to stop this habit of her. But Isfa Jahan is Isfa Jahan. She can leave everything even me but not Wattpad. I don't understand what kind of fun she gets from those stories.

In her words, Wattpad is an another world for her far from this. Where she fantasies her life like fairytale. The stories make her heart to see everything in a new and better way. She even imagine her prince charming like the heroes of stories. Geez!

Umm I don't like it maybe because I have issues with males. I don't know why but from my childhood I kinda have disliking towards boys. Not that they all are bad. It's just ...me umm yeah ....

But that doesn't mean I don't like Isfa for her fantasies. She is my best friend. I don't think there should be a best friend from friends. But Isfa is special. And if this speciality is called 'Best Friend' , then yeah she's my best friend. It's been 15 years of our friendship.

Isfa Jahan is a weird girl from my point of view. She talks with everyone easily. She's a sweet person according to all but a potato for me.
She believes in everyone easily, which I don't like at all. I've seen her getting hurt for believing in others. It's not like that I didn't tried to make her understand but she's too much soft hearted I guess.
Another habit of her I don't like most is she cries a lot. A lot means a lot. I don't like it when someone sees her weakness.

But this weak hearted crying girl broke the shell around me. Made me open up , read me like a book. Made me believe on her.

At first I wanted to change her into a strong person. But I was wrong. Cause she even don't know how much brave she is.
And it's okay I'll be always beside my weak hearted potato Isfa Jahan to hold her whenever she will break in tears. Whenever she will get afraid because of darkness. I will be there with her always.....

"Rami...iii...!" here we go again. I looked at Isfa who just slumped infront of in bed. Her face was streaked with tears.

"Who died this time?" I sighed.

She woke up from bed with a jolt. Damn! this woman acts like she won an Oscar whenever someone asks her about the story She's reading currently.

"He left her Rami! He left her alone. How will she fight now? How will she live?" She wiped her tears.

"Who left?"

"Murtaza left! He died! He promised her that he will be always by her side.. but.. He" Isfa hiccupped.

"Shh! It's just a story. Not real. Now stop." I tried to make her calm.

She wiped her tears and sighed.

[end of Ramisa's p.o.v]

-------------------------------------------------

Stepping out from the Mosque,which was adjusted with the tall white building, he wore his shoes. Keeping his hands inside the pockets of his white coat. He looked at the building which was his another dream that came true.
The "Al- Imaan Hospital" which was an outcome of his hard work and his countless sleepless nights.

"Alhamdulillah." He smiled which was a very rare sight to see.

The strong smell of medicines and antiseptics hit his nose as soon as he stepped one the white tiles, which is more familiar than perfumes to a doctor.
Hospital is a place where everyday new hope blooms, new dream borns and new journey starts. At the same time, some promise fades being unfulfilled, some dream shatters without making sound and some journey ends before starting.
For him it was his hopes,dreams everything. The smiles he get to see when he says, "You're health is better now. You can go back home." is everything he wanted.

It wasn't easy becoming a cardiologist just at the age of 26. Some people appreciated his achievements, when some people were jealous.
Not only that they also tried to defame him saying that he had a connection with higher authority that's why he could build this hospital. Which wasn't true a lil bit.

If he's successful today, that's only because of his hard work. For his pure believe on his Rabb, on his deen.
Even when life showed It's most cruel side he never lost hope. He always reminded himself the ayah of Al-Quraan that, "No disaster strikes except by permission of Allah SWT. And whoever believes in Allah SWT -He will guide his heart. And Allah is knowing of all things."
He knew he's not alone. Allah SWT is with him. These hardship are just His tests, which he need to pass patiently, making his Imaan strong.

He took a deep breath and walked towards the Cardiology Section to check some patients.

The old man who was probably in his mid 80 smiled when he saw him entering the ward.
The wrinkles of his face showed his experiences of life, some scars on his hand showed his struggles proudly.

"You look more handsome Mr. Smith when you smile. I just wonder how much handsome you were at your young age." He said removing the stethoscope from his ears.

Mr. Smith, the old man chuckled and said, "Well, son, everyone knows who's more handsome. Which is you Dr. Yazan Daamin."

"Your health improved a lot. Your cholesterol level is also stable now. We'll inform your family. You can go back home."

He turned to leave when Mr. Smith tugged the sleeve of his coat and signed him to bent down. He bent down as Mr. Smith's level.

"May God bless you,son" Mr. Smith patted his head lovingly.

He smiled and went into his cabin as it was lunch break. Making a cup of coffee for himself he was checking some patients' reports, when someone entered in his cabin.

"Assalamualaikum, Yazan." He heard his friend's voice.

"Walaikumassalam, Humzah." he kept the reports down.

Humzah Fayyad was his friend from the College time. Who was a 27 years old pediatrician in 'Al-Imaan Hospital'. 'Al- lmaan Hospital' was built by Humzah's father who was a Business tycoon. But Yazan took help from Mr. Fayyad in one condition that he will pay back all the costs. Mr. Fayyad protested saying that Yazan's like Humzah for him. But Yazan was adamant on his decision for not taking something for free. Eventually Mr. Fayyad agreed to his conditions.

"I heard that you joined uv as biochemistry professor. You didn't tell me." Humzah said sitting opposite Yazan's.

Yazan sighed,"Well, It was a sudden decision. Mr. Steven requested me. He was my Professor also. So I couldn't deny."

"But the work load is much here. How will you manage? " Humzah expressed his concern.

"It's just for some months. I will manage everything, In Sha Allah." He took a sip of his coffee.

"Tch! I just feel pity for my sister in law." Humzah folded his arms.

Watching a frown on Yazan's face. He said, "Well, brother. I'm talking about your wife. How will she stay with you? When you can't live without your first wife 'your work'.

Yazan rolled his eyes at his over dramatic friend. " First of all, my work is not my wife, It's my passion. And secondly I'm not gonna marry soon. So stop showing pity on my non-existing wife and focus on your work."

"Geez! Man. You're no fun. My shift is starting, Allah hafiz." Humzah stormed out not before hearing Yazan's voice, "Allah hafiz, Humzah."

Yazan smiled shaking his head at his friend's childishness.

Closing the file, he looked outside through his cabin's window. There he saw a woman scolding Humzah while twisting his ear. Humzah was wincing.
Who thought that the handsome, strict senior pediatrician Dr. Humzah Fayyad could be punished by his mother like a kid at the back of the hospital.
He chuckled finding a new cause to tease Humzah
Somewhere in his heart he felt a twist watching the mother soon duo. He didn't want to feel like this. He didn't want to feel the silence, the loneliness.
He closed his eyes whispering, "Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika minal-hammi walhazani, wal'ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, wa dhala'id-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijaal"

["O Allah, I seek refuge in you from grief and sadness, from weakness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being overcome by debt and overpowered by others."]

Assalamualaikum!

I think till now you all got a glimpse of the main characters' lives. Do let me know your thoughts on them.

Don't forget to smile ^^

Khuda hafiz :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 19.6K 46
" What do you mean, doctor?" I asked. My heart dropping, putting piece to piece together. " Yes, Jahangir Ali Khan-" tension was coiling around my...
163K 9.3K 40
"Allah guides whom He wills to the straight path." (Al Baqarah | 213) Aasiya is the girl who has it all. At least that's what everyone tells her. So...
4.5K 302 15
Lagte masum hai apne kasweer se Ek nazar unki jaane kahan le agayi Jaanate hi nhi jaise wo kon hai Saadagi husn ki meri jaan le gayi ...
2.1K 83 8
A TALE OF ACCEPTANCE OF IMPERFECTIONS. ______________________________________ She loved him but not anymore. He never loved her but he is falling for...