BE THAT GUY (matsuhana)

By mycellar

matsukawa issei and hanamaki takahiro --- my prior plot for matsuhana is actually angst but then i remember... More

one:
two:
four:
five:
six:
seven
eight:
nine:
ten:
eleven:
twelve:
thirteen:
fourteen:
fifteen:

three:

66 0 5
By mycellar

"huh?" i asked him while putting foods in to a plate for mattsun.

"you know, how's it feels like dating miyano takeo?" oikawa asked me again

"i don't know."

"do you like him, makki?" iwaizumi asked while looking straight into my eyes.

"i don—"

"expected." iwaizumi said before i even give him an answer.

we all fell in an awkward silence but it got interrupted by oikawa's chair when he stands up.

"thanks for the food, makki! if you still want to come over to iwa-chan's house then let's go." oikawa said

"if you still want to, that is! i mean, mattsun's here so maybe you're more likely stay here with him." he added and then he shrugs.

"sorry but yeah, i'll stay with him."

"expected!" iwaizumi replied and oikawa chuckled. "then, we'll go ahead! we'll see you both at school tomorrow."

"ok! and sorry again, iwaizumi."

"it's alright!" he said and tap me on my back. "shittykawa, let's go!"

"bye, makki~"

"yeah! shoo shoo away, oikawa!"

"mean!"

iwaizumi and i both snickered at oikawa. i make sure i locked the front door when left before i went upstairs with the plate of foods for mattsun.

when i got inside my room, i saw him sleeping peacefully. i silently walk near him, put down the plate on the bedside table, and sits on my bed.

"mattsun!" i gently calls him name and shakes his body.

"hmm?"

"they left already, come on! wake up and eat your lunch."

"mkay!"

he sits up on my bed, still looks so sleepy. i give him the food that iwaizumi cooked and watch him eat. when he's done, i gave him water.

"full?" i asked him

"yeah, thanks!" he said and nuzzle on my neck, hands wrapped around my waist.

"mattsun…"

"hmm?"

"let go!"

"don't want to! let me hug you, baby! it's too cold here." he said so i heaved a deep sigh and let him do what he wants.

i went under the blanket with him. he pulls me closer and even lifts me until i ended on his lap. i place both my hand on his shoulder.

"miss you~" he said so i chuckled

"i've been out for about 40 minutes, mattsun!"

"i still miss you even for a seconds, baby! don't you miss me?" he pouted so i covered his face with both of my hands.

"don't pout, please! oh god, mattsun."

i hear his chuckles so i take my hands off of his face. he pulls me on my waist closer to his body and peck on my lips.

"am i tempting this cute little bubblegum? hmm? do i look ten times mose kissable now, makki?" he asked with a big grin on his lips.

"so what if you do?"

"well, baby, i'm not sorry!"

he connects our lips and we move in sync. his hands are now caressing my back under my clothes and my back arched because of the sensation his giving me with his touch.

"o-oh…"

his kisses went down to my neck and chest. he's showering me kisses. i grabs his wavy black hair to move his head closer to my neck. i even tilted my head sideways to give him more access.

"mattsun… don't… uhh! don't go that way, mattsun!"

"i found it, huh?" he whispered with a smirk

he continues to kiss, lick, and suck that certain part of my neck. i can't conceal my moans anymore and let it escape from my mouth. the sound of the roaring thunder and my moans are mixing.

"mattsun, stop… ngh!"

"sounds like you're loving what i'm doing, baby! you really want me to stop?" he teased

my breathing became heavy. i cupped both his cheeks and reconnects our lips. i can feel him smirking in between our kiss.

"mmmh…"

he slightly bite my lower lip so i opened my mouth and let his tongue come in and taste me more.

when we both pulled away from the kiss, he again peck on my lips and lean his forehead against mine.

"i like you, makki!"

"i know, thank you!" i said that made him smiles.

"you're mine, baby!"

"hey!" i hit him on his back and he chuckled.

"what? you're mine, makki! he maybe taking you out on a few dates, but you're mine."

"oh shut up, mattsun!"

"i'm gonna pou—"

"ok, ok! i'm yours. happy?"

"more than happy!" he kissed me on my forehead and we both lay on my bed cuddling.

"wanna go back to sleep, eyebrows?" i asked while my head's resting on his chest.

"i just got woke up, baby!"

"yeah, yeah! then, you wanna watch a movie?"

"can we just stay like this? it's too cold and it's making me lazy."

"are you kunimi? why are you being lazy?" i asked with a chuckle

"he's our son so he got that traits from me."

"yeah, sure!"

he starts kissing my face again and i just let him. my phone rings so i pick it up and answer the call and even put it on speaker.

"what do you want?"

(hey, babe!)

my mouth form an 'oh' when i heard takeo's voice. i look at mattsun who's still busy on my neck.

"what?" he asked so i covered his mouth.

"uhm… hey! sorry."

(it's alright! hahahaha! so, uhm… can we facetime?)

"right now?" i asked while glancing to mattsun.

(yeah! if you're not busy! i just want to tell you something while looking at your face. is it fine with you, babe? or you want me to go back to your apar—)

"ok, ok! can you, uhm… give me a minute to prepare?"

(yeah sure! call me when you're ready!)

i ended the call and face mattsun. he raised his one eyebrow at me so i rolls my eyes on him.

"you want me to leave you?" he asked me

"please?"

"no, i'll say here!"

"but—"

"i wanna hear what he's going to say, makki! i'm not gonna say anything. i promise!" he even raised his right hand while saying promise.

"stay out of the camera angle, mattsun!"

"yes, baby!"

"keep your mouth shut!"

"noted!"

"don't kiss me while we're talking."

"can't promise!"

"mattsun!"

"ok, i'll try! now call that guy, makki."

he peck on my lips before he lays next to me while i'm sitting and leaning on the wall. i dialed takeo's number and he answers in just three rings.

"hey— wow!"

i smirk when i saw him kissing a girl inside his room. the girl saw me and she smirks at me too so i raised my eyebrow.

"can i disturb you, guys, for a minute? you wanna tell me something, takeo? come on, i don't have the whole day to listen!" i said with a sarcastic tone

mattsun looks at me with so much concern so i hold his face and caress his cheeks with my thumb.

(b-babe—)

"is it me or her? sorry can't tell which one you're calling."

(get off me, ritsu!) takeo pushed the girl and that ritsu girl keep on protesting.

(you said you love me, takeo! you're gonna break up with him, right? come on and do it now!) the girl yelled at takeo

i sigh and look at them like i'm bored. takeo don't know what to say.

"should i break up with you or you'll do it? i'm fine with either."

(makki, no! i'm sorry, you're not supposed to see that. let me explain everything. can i come over, babe?)

i look at mattsun and signals something to him that he immediately gets. he moves where the camera can see him.

"oh! takeo bro, hi!"

"you see, i'm hanging out with mattsun. you can't come over, takeo! if you want i'll just do the thing for you."

(what? no, babe!)

"i'm breaking up with you!"

(fucking finally! come here, takeo. he already cut it off now leave him alone and kiss me.) that girl said and he snatch the phone from takeo and ended the call.

when i put back my phone from the bedside table, i heard mattsun chuckled and then turns to laugh.

"hey, you looks so happy!"

"cause i am, baby! i mean, you're not together anymore." he said and hugs me so tight

"you can cry on me, makki! but after that, i'm not gonna let you cry because of him anymore." he said so i hit him on his back

"i'm gonna kill you, mattsun!" i said and i buried my face on his chest when tears come escape from my eyes.

"you can't, baby! you'll be alone in the future if i'm gonna be dead. you know?" he said while wiping away the tears in my eyes.

"does it hurts, makki?" he asked with so much concern

i shakes my head.

"then why are you crying?"

"you told me to?"

"no, seriously!"

"well, i'm kinda mad at myself because i'm not hurt at all. even though i saw him kissing a girl and even we broke up. i should be sad, right?"

"we can't do anything about your emotions, baby! maybe because you don't like him that much."

"yeah, maybe that!"

"and you're really into me. you know!" he said and laugh

"oh shut up!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 63 39
featuring some ships , angst, fluff, and general chaos I've never written haikyuu before so I'm kinda nervous but here goes nothing ig
80.7K 1.8K 27
just some oneshots of hananene because they're my comfort ship. 🌸- fluff (couple, cuddles, etc.) ✨ - angst (sad, depressed, etc.) ⚠️ - spoilers (man...
56.1K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...
214 0 13
[ MOVED TO A NEW BOOK ] I'm a simp for all the Haikyuu!! characters (especially Kenma, Kunimi, Oikawa, Suna, and Tsukki), so here we are. I always ha...