four:

morning finally came. mattsun and i walks to school together. we both go to our clubroom to change for our practice clothes.

"makki!" oikawa calls my name and he runs towards my direction and hugs me.

"hey—"

"shut up, mattsun!" oikawa cuts off mattsun so i can't help but to snickers at him.

"shittykawa, get off makki!" iwaizumi said to oikawa who's still hugging me.

"shut up, iwaizumi!" oikawa scowled to iwa that made us all smirk at him.

"kawa, let go! i can barely breath. you're suffocating me." i said and he finally let go off me.

mattsun grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him.

"sorry, makki! i just really want to hug you and comfort you." he said with a pout

"why?"

"because takeo called him last night and said that you, guys, broke up." iwa said so i nod at them

"oh yeah! that happened." i replied

"and you're not sad about it? you should be crying your eyes out right now. and i should be comforting you because i'm your best friend—

"stop right there, kawa! as far as i remember, i am his best friend." mattsun said, cutting off kawa.

"well, second best friend then!"

"i'm the second, kawa! you rank last." iwaizumi said and we all laugh when oikawa pouted.

our laughs got interrupted when yahaba and kunimi came inside the clubroom and call my name.

"yeah?"

"you're boyfriend's downstairs, makki! he's looking for you." yahaba said while changing his clothes.

"oh! i'm gonna go and talk to him. let go of my hand, iwa-chan!" oikawa said while protesting because iwa is holding him back.

"don't butt in, kawa! mattsun, come with makki. and you makki, face him." iwaizumi said and drags kawa to the corner of this clubroom.

"let's go, baby!" mattsun whispered so i hit him on his back.

we walk downstairs since our clubroom is in second floor. there we saw takeo looking up to our room. when our eyes met, he smiles at me.

"babe!" he calls when i finally got in front of him.

"yeah?" i asked in a bored tone of voice

"can we talk?" he asked and glances at mattsun who's standing next to me.

"i'll wait for you at the clubroom, makki! don't go far away." he said and tap me at my back.

i watch him until he got inside the clubroom. i sighed and face takeo. he holds my hand and gently grabs me to a bench in front of the building of the clubrooms.

"speak, takeo! i still have morning practice to attend."

"i'm sorry!"

"for kissing her?"

"no, actually! i'm sorry for dating you while i'm dating her." he said that surprised me.

i slowly turn my head to face him. he's looking down on his hands.

"what did you just say?"

"before i even dated you, i'm already hitting on her. when we finally dated, she also said her yes to me. i don't know what to do since i'm dating you. i don't want to just dump you because i already like you, makki."