𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 [λΆ€λͺ¨] SUNKI

By Yangnutty

|| UNDER HEAVY EDITING || Wherein Sunoo and Niki saw a crying baby in a dark alley wrapped in a blanket insid... More

Note
Chapter 1 keep
Chapter 2 Fine
Chapter 3 Game
Chapter 4 Adjustments
Chapter 5 Stroller
Chapter 6 Thank you
Chapter 7 Visitor
Chapter 8 My dummy
Chapter 9 Appa, Eomma
Chapter 10 Who
Chapter 11 Fight
Chapter 12 Tickle
Chapter 13 T-shirt
Chapter 14 Stalkers
Chapter 15 Crying
Chapter 16 Tooth
Chapter 17 Secret
Chapter 18 Her
Chapter 19 Solace
Chapter 20 Doubt
Chapter 22 Right thing
Chapter 23 Upside-down
Chapter 24 Dream
Chapter 25 Future
Note
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 [λΆ€λͺ¨] SUNKI
Special Chapter 2 " What if "
Notice!
Hey.
Suprise

Chapter 21 Why?

3.4K 194 249
By Yangnutty

The next morning came like the usual. Sunoo woke up first and saw Ni-ki in the mirror combing his wet blond hair already in his formal clothes. Ni-ki saw him from the mirror reflection and curve his lips for a little smile. Sunoo looked away.

" Good morning, i made you breakfast. "  Ni-ki stepped out of the room for a second and comeback holding a tray with a bowl of what he smelled some kind of meat stew, a hot mug of coffee on the side faint white smokes floating above it.

" T-thank you, Did you ate already? " Sunoo uttered questioning if the other boy ate already. He plans to sharing it with him.

Ni-ki fixed his coat.

" No. I'll just do it later. "

Silence enveloped them. The older thought of asking if he's off to somewhere but before he could, he finally have his answer. A bitter smile locked on his lips.

" I'm going now, take care hyung. Niko's food is on the kitchen. "

" Oh, yes. Well, take care too then. "

Ni-ki felt the bitterness in the tune of his voice. He's not surprised. He's possibly sulking after pouring all his time and attention to his work and plans that he forgot about Sunoo, also Niko who needs it too.

He sadly smiled looking at the older eating the food. Leaning in, he kissed Sunoo in the forehead.

" I love you, goodbye. "

After that, Ni-ki left leaving Sunoo its eyes starting to form warm tears.

His goodbye had a big weird impact on him. It was like a hand had just gripped his fragile heart.

Sunoo quietly grabbed his phone avoiding to wake Niko up and open it once he had a hold of it.

He cried.

" Good morning! " Niko giggled from his seat as Sunoo greeted him holding a red plastic bowl with his food inside it, Niki prepared.

" Ni-ki prepared you that, does it taste good or icky?" As if the baby would reply, Sunoo still asked Niko only to earn blabbering sounds and cute giggles.

After the bubbly feeding session, Niko is left to his walker playing some of his soft toys Sunoo gave to entertain him while he washes the dishes.

That had always become his routine but he's enjoying it. Niko is a good company and he's bringing him positive vibes and enough energy throughout the day even it is a bit exhausting sometimes.

Sunoo entered the living room with a half eaten apple on his hand to check on the baby after he finished with the kitchen chores.

There in one corner in the walker, Niko is happily watching the opened television a cartoon show playing in it. His brown fluffy hair is softly laying on his little forehead, lips half parted with a curve on it. Niko looks adorable plus his cute pajama pair with dog prints on it. Niko turned his head and scrunch cutely srunched his nose when he saw Sunoo leaning on the wall watching him. His eyes gleamed. A loud giggle echoed the room.

" How can i leave this angel? "

Sunoo walked towards Niko and carry him in the air kissing its soft chubby cheeks. The baby squealed.

" Looks like someone is so happy today
huh? Ni- oh someone is outside? "

A knock made Sunoo move his body through the main door of the house while he carry Niko.

" Oh Daniel? "

" Is that little creature there with you is Niko? Niki is right, he's adorably charming."

" Oh it's sunday today Sir Nishimura, aren't you on your day off this day? " Taki greeted Ni-ki as he entered in the building.

" I need to finish something. How about you? Aren't you on your day off too? "

Niki walked through the elevator and as the door of it opened, he entered inside Taki following him holding a bunch of papers.

" Nahh I don't have anything to do at home, might as well just finish my remaining works too. "

Niki chuckled stepping out as he reached his office floor along with his secretary.

" Hm do you want a promotion? "

" Why not? "

The two burst in laughter. They both headed to a big office lounge where they need to go and settle down their things when they finally in there.

Dropping himself on his swivel chair, Ni-ki opened his laptop continuing his research. Taki placed a mug if brewed coffee on his desk and a plate of croissants. He thanked him and the other boy gave him a smile before heading out. He's glad Taki gave him a meal he still haven't had breakfast yet.

He just only made Sunoo his breakfast as his apology and sign that he loves and cares for him.

Ni-ki is about to take a bit of the croissant until a tiny voice interrupted him leaving the pastry midair until he slowly put it back on the plate. He grumbled.

And if you're curious about the tiny voice he just heard, it's just the one and only.....

Lim Jihae.

" Oh Ni-ki! I'm right you're here even it's sunday! "

" Uh what are you doing here again for the 100th time? "

Jihae positioned herself like a noble lady she was tossing her brown curly hair on her back.

" I'm here to check on you. Maybe you need some company. " She slowly walked towards Ni-ki's table her stiletto heels making a thumping sounds on the tiled floor.

" Or me. "

" To be perfectly blunt, I don't think you're just checking up on me. Like, why would you even need to do that? i'm not some kid anymore. You're literally bothering me, Jihae. " Ni-ki said without knowing it's making the girl more determined to have his sights on her. His attention on her.

" Really? Too bad I don't care. "

" I'll make you fall for me. " Jihae grinned as she grabbed the croissant that Ni-ki was about to eat and analyze it.

That was the last straw. Ni-ki get up from his seat and harshly slammed the table his eyes filled with anger and pain.

" Please stop. Just stop. You know that won't happen. You're just wasting your time! "

Jihae startled a little but she still remained in her position. She crossed her arms.

" What if i don't want to? "

" Jihae please, i'm begging you, stop. "

" Cancel our marriage. "

" Please i'm begging! "

Finding dirt on the Lim's to use it against them was like finding the Sun in the night. It  was all hopeless now and the only thing that  Ni-ki could do to escape this damned arrange marriage is to ask Jihae to cancel it even if it's very impossible.

Jihae's eyes turned icy. She frowned but it was replaced with a grin seconds after. She laughed.

" You want me to cancel it? " She pouted acting like she was about cry. Ni-ki could only watch her in confusion.

" Why? don't you want to marry me? Are you not happy with our dads arranging us a marriage? "

" Don't you want to be with me? "

" I'm hurt. " Jihae faked cry wiping her invisible tears while sniffling. She hang her head low and slowly lift it up with a teasing smile her hands now raised, her bony fingers loosely holding a photo.

It was him and Sunoo inside a bus. It was the time where they rode a bus for their picnic date and when he hugged Sunoo and Niko randomly.

" But not that much because i have this against you. Hmm maybe i can use this.... "

Ni-ki froze on his spot.

Heeseung's words echoed inside his head.

" She's always one step ahead others. "

" Marry me or I'll show this to your dad?"

" Let's see what happens to you specially to that boy. Kim Sunoo right? The heir of the kim pharmaceuticals? I had made a few research about them. You know what i found out? The Nishimura and the Kim family are enemies because of some lame business matters. I bet if Mr. Nishimura find out your relationship with him, he'll surely do something about Sunoo, also that infant you two saw in the streets you decided to keep after attending a reunion party on January 24, 11pm. "  With a proud smile and eyes that shows pride. Jihae chuckled seeing Ni-ki on his state.

Frozen and Terrified.

Jihae is right. That might happen. But what's suprising? She knows  about everything that happened that day with complete details.

Is she perhaps stalking him already before  they could even met?

Does Jihae knows him and the marriage that will happen to the two of them so she finally make her move early?

Damn, he's already at the loosing end ever his suspicions are true about Jihae.

Ni-ki is quite impressed.

He loose already. And letting Sunoo be on danger will be the last thing we wants do.

" Screw this. "

Jihae smiled in victory. Seems like the photo had been a great help for her. She lean her face on the quiet blond with a cold expression on his face. When their faces are inches away, Jihae planted a kiss on Ni-ki's cheek. If someone is ever behind them, it will looked like Jihae is kissing Ni-ki. They're kissing.

But how suprising there's really a person behind them! A boy with raven hair and eyes that looks like a fox's.

The boy gasped tears automatically fall on his rosy cheeks.

Ni-ki heard a gasp and saw someone behind them Its eyes brimming crystal-like-tears. He harshly pushed Jihae away. He felt his heart stop.

" Sunoo hyung! "

Before Ni-ki could approach Sunoo, Jihae stopped her. He glared at her.

" If you think i'm going to love you after what you have done to me, don't even dare to expect. "

For the first time, Jihae felt pain inside her chest and it'd become more intense after Ni-ki's last words before trying to approach the boy q pushing her away.

" Because i will never love you, and i will never will. "

" Did Ni-ki told you about us and Niko? "  Sunoo asked Daniel who's sitting in the sofa watching the little boy play on the carpeted floor. Daniel nodded. Sunoo formed his lips to an 'o' shape before pouting nodding too after.

" So why did you visited? " Sunoo just asked. He's curious Daniel never visitd him even when he's still living with his parents. He will just do it whenever it's something important or he needs something.

" I just want to say i'm sorry. I'm the one who told your dad about everything and i heard you got scolded pretty bad. " Daniel guiltily said but Sunoo patted his head assuring him it's okay.

" Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. It's actually my fault because i didn't tell them. "

" If you did tell them you won't have what you have with Ni-ki right now. " Daniel teased but Sunoo sighed.

Daniel noticed and asked the older what happened. Sunoo told Daniel everything about the day his dad scolded.

" What are you planning to do now? " The younger worriedly asked after knowing Sunoo's situation.

" I don't know too. I love Niko and Ni-ki and I don't wanna be away from them.... "

" But? "

" But if i disobey dad, he...he said.. "

" He will get rid of Ni-ki. "  Daniel knows what does mean. He can't help but to feel bad for the older. He's really in a tough position right now.

Someone's life depends on his decision.

" I'm so sorry to hear that, hyung. " Sunoo playfully slapped Daniel on the arm.

" Let's just not talk about it. It's stressing me out n- wait is that Ni-ki's suitcase? "

They both look at the black suitcase on the floor and Sunoo realized it was Ni-ki's. That's the one he always bought with him to work.

" Isn't that what he have for his work? "

" Yes.... Let's bring it to him. " Sunoo decided to bring the suitcase in Ni-ki's office and to also visit him and sort some things out.

He knew Ni-ki thought he's angry to him which is not true. He's just having a hard time after his fight with his dad.

" Daniel can you stay here with Niko for a while? I'll just bring this back to Ni-ki. I'll be back shortly. "

" Sure, Niko is pretty adorable to resist. "

On his way to Ni-ki's working place, Sunoo stopped on a cake shop to buy Ni-ki his favorite strawberry shortcake. He actually planned on bringing him microwaved strawberries because it's Ni-ki's favorite  instead of a strawberry cake, but that would be time consuming. He just decided to bought him a cake.

As he stepped inside the building, there's only a few staff workers present there walking around with laptops and papers on their hands.

A guard greeted him. He greeted back and walk through the big counter where a receptionist is there busy talking on the telephone.

" Um excuse me, may i know where Nishimura Riki's office is? " The receptionist excuse herself on the call and greeted Sunoo with a sweet smile.

" Do you have an appointment with Sir. Nishimura? "

" I-i don't have but i have his suitcase with me. He left it at home and i'm bringing it back to him."

" Is that so? " Sunoo nodded.

" Oh it's in the highest floor do you want me to assist you there? " The receptionist offered but Sunoo politely refused it and told her that he can manage and directions is all he needs.

" His office is in the 20th floor you can use the elevator and someone will be there. You can just ask that person. "

" Thank you. "

After a minute, Sunoo arrived at the main floor where Ni-ki's office is located. He wandered his eyes around the spacious elegant looking place. He only saw one room with glass walls but it's covered with black thick curtains and he knew it was his office.

Sunoo opened the door inside it. His heart broke into pieces.

He saw Ni-ki behind a girl kissing. His eyes automatically teared up as he felt himself crumble.

Is Ni-ki always busy because of that girl?

Why? He thought Ni-ki loves him.

And he love him too.

Why?

Ni-ki suddenly looked at him with a suprised look. Before Ni-ki could even do something, Sunoo wiped his tears and runaway.

" Sunoo, hyung! "

Sunoo heard Ni-ki call his name but he didn't stop. He pressed the elevator's buttons and it opened. He saw Ni-ki running towards him but he's too late the elevator's door had already closed.

He glanced at his phone and saw another text again that make him cry more.

Dad:

" I'll be picking you up there in that place in an hour, Sunoo. Better be there if you want that boy to live. "

Hi! Here's an update! This book is sadly coming to its end soon : ( Anyways, this Sunki fanfic of mine just rank number 4 on SUNKI! Like i didn't expect this because i literally just write this out of the blue and unplanned. Thank you so so so so much everyone : ( I promise to improve this book after i finish it 😭

I still can't believe it : (

Thank you so much i appreciate all the support you guys gave in this book❤️😭

See u in the next update!❤️

( Unedited ).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 14.7K 43
a yang jungwon fanfiction ; βŒ— a boy and a girl made a huge mistake at a party ↻ completed [ extremely cringe writing and a lot of plotholes ahead. re...
56K 2.1K 15
COMPLETED (HEAVY CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!) "I-I didn't mean to..." "THEN WHY DID YOU?" plot: Just your classic hate to love trope. Jay and S...
49.5K 2.9K 30
This story is based on BTS song Butterfly. The song has such a beautiful and heartbreaking meaning - fear of losing someone due to suicide. Will two...
48.3K 2.5K 26
where Sunoo got tired teasing by his friends for being single until one midnight he had a deal with the demon to be his boyfriend in exchange for his...