My Withered Friend - Withered...

By that_one_writer_268

Y/n takes a job at the New and Improved Freddy Fazbears Pizza, and is excited to be working at one of her fav... More

Chapter 1 - The Puppet's Box
Chapter 2 - New Friends
Chapter 4 - Withered Heart

Chapter 3 - Routine Maintenance

619 14 18
By that_one_writer_268

I woke up to the sound of clanking pots and pans.

"What the hell? Where am I?"

I was on the counter, in a kitchen of sorts.

"Hello? Anyone?"

I look around the room, and nobody was here.

No human was here.

The only sign of life, was the metallic chicken, cooking pizza.

"Why, hello there, Y/n! Long time, no see, huh?"

It was Chica, she was her original self, she wasn't broken down or anything.

But. . .that can't be possible. . .

Last I saw Chica like this was when I was having my birthday here as a little kid. . .

"But, how? How are you-"

I cut myself off from pure shock and surprise.

Chica just laughs.

"You're in a dream, Y/n. I'm sorry to tell you that but, none of this is real"

None of this is real. . .

None of this is real!

The environment changed to a dark black void, and from out of the darkness, a shadow version of Withered Freddy emerged and said,

"NONE OF THIS IS REAL"

I woke up in my bed at home, feeling my surroundings.

"So it really was a dream. But, it felt so real"

Who was that shadow? And why was he telling me that none of this is real? Did he mean just the dream? Or of the animatronics being broken down? Or about the pizzeria altogether?

I looked out the window and saw the beautiful light of day.

"Well, let's not dwell on that right now. Let's focus on what I need to do today."

I got out of bed and did my morning routine.

I went downstairs and got the box of tools and spare parts I ordered yesterday.

I cleaned off, dusted, and fixed most of the parts by nighttime.

Once I was done, I grabbed the box and put it in my car.

"Don't worry, guys. I'll fix you guys tonight."

I had no idea that tonight would be the last night I saw my home for a while.

I got ready for the night shift and got into the car.

~~~Time Skip to the pizzeria~~~~~

I pulled into one of the parking spaces in front of the restaurant, and parked the car.

I got out and popped the trunk, grabbing the spare parts and tools.

I unlocked the establishment and walked inside, greeting the Puppet as I walked through the Prize Counter.

I was a bit surprised to see the Puppet roaming outside of their box.

"Good evening, Puppet. How are you tonight?"

The Puppet looked over at me and waved.

"I'm doing alright, how about you?"

I nodded and smiled,

"I'm doing great!"

The Puppet turned around, their back facing me.

"That's good. . ."

They went back to their box, and waved goodbye.

"Nice to talk to you again, Puppet. I'll see you later"

The Puppet went back into the box, and covered it up.

I made my way through the Dining Area, waving to the three on stage.

"Hey, Y/n? Why do you have such a big box? What's in it?"

Toy Chica asks, setting down her cupcake to take a peek inside the box.

"Well, I'm going to be repairing the broken animatronics in the back. I felt really bad for them the other day, so I thought it would be a nice deed to do for them if I could fix them."

Toy Chica nodded.

"That's really sweet, Y/n!"

Toy Freddy glanced over at the hallway and said,

"Speaking of the Withered animatronics, I heard Freddy talking about you to the rest of his gang"

I looked over to Toy Freddy as he spoke, taking a glance to the hallway once he was done.

"What did he say about me?"

Toy Freddy put a finger to his chin and said,

"I'm not 100% sure, but I heard him say bits and pieces of sentences. He said the words "remember", "hurt", and "fix", but that's all I could make out of the phrase."

I nodded.

"Remember, hurt, and fix. Could it be that he remembered me when I was hurt and tried to fix me? Or is it that I remember him and I knew that he was hurt so I try to fix him?"

Toy Freddy just shrugged.

"I'm not sure. We don't really talk to the Withered animatronics, so we don't know the situation."

I nod.

"Alright, well, I'm gonna go in there and try to fix them all. If they decide to talk to me, I'll ask them"

Toy Freddy nods.

"Let us know how it goes. Once Toy Bonnie here wakes up, he'll want to know all about it"

I laugh.

"Don't worry, I'll let you guys know"

I wave goodbye to the Toy animatronics and walk to the Parts & Service room.

I opened the door and glanced at the broken originals sitting on the floor.

They were all deactivated.

"Hey guys, don't mind me. I'm going to be tampering with your endoskeletons to make sure that they are restored to the original system they were programmed."

I sat my box on the floor, and saw the broken Freddy on the floor.

"How about we start with you?"

I sit by Freddy's side and grab his mask.

I pull it up and over his ears and set it down on the ground.

I spend a couple minutes replacing his wires and gave him brand new eyes.

I put his mask back on, and took a look at his jaw.

"Nothing too out of the ordinary"

I also had brought cleaning wipes and all-purpose cleaner to clean the robots too.

I wiped down each part of Freddy's suit and endoskeleton piece too.

I replaced any parts of the suit that had rips in them with brand new suit pieces.

I spent a few hours fixing, cleaning, replacing, and dusting off every broken animatronic, except Bonnie.

I saved him for last.

I sat at his side and admired his broken face.

"I'm so sorry, Bonnie. Don't worry, I have a new face for you. I will fix you!"

I grabbed his new mask, and reached for the half of a mask he already had.

Before I could grab it, his metal hand jolted up and held my wrist back with a death grip.

I dropped the mask and cried out in pain.

"Ow! What the hell?"

Bonnie's darkened face sudden lit up when his bright, tiny red bulbs came to life.

He turned his head towards me, and said,

"Don't. Touch. Me."

I trembled on the floor, still by his side.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! I-I'm really sorry, Bonnie!"

He let go of my wrist, and I backed up, absolutely terrified.

I forgot that the room wasn't that big, and that Chica was right behind me.

I bumped into Chica, accidentally activating her.

"Oops! I'm sorry, Chica!"

Her pink eyes brightened up the area and looked at herself.

She brought her arms into her view and sees her brand new hands that I had put in place for her.

"I have hands again!! I HAVE HANDS AGAIN!!"

She howled in excitement.

Her excitement activated Freddy and Foxy.

"What's all this noise? Could you keep it down? I'm trying to-"

Freddy said, cutting himself off when he saw me.

"It's you"

He said, staring at me.

"Yeah. It is"

He sat up and looked at his shiny new suit.

"What the. . .how are we-"

"FIXED! AT LAST!!"

Foxy interrupted Freddy, looking at his new hook and his new suit as well.

"Yes, how are we fixed?"

Freddy looks at the box in the middle, and looks at me again.

"Did you. . .fix us?"

I nod.

"Ye' didn't lie to us, lassie! You really can fix us!"

Foxy goes on admiring his new body.

Bonnie looks around at all of his fixed friends and looks at me.

"Are you fixing everybody? Is that why you were trying to reach for me?"

I nod, nervousness creeping into my body.

"Yeah, I wanted to give you a new face."

He sounded hopeful, but then gave a sigh a second later.

"What's wrong, Bonnie?"

Bonnie looked at the ground and said,

"I mean, being fixed is great and all, but we're tucked away for a reason. We've been replaced. There's no way we'd be able to show our faces outside of this room. And when the manager of the restaurant finds out that you guys have been fixed, Y/n will be fired for breaking the rule of coming into the Parts & Service room, the camera has all the footage."

Bonnie points to the camera and everyone looks up at the blinking red light in the corner of the camera.

Foxy walked over and slashed the security camera with his brand new hook.

"There, now the footage for this camera has been erased"

Bonnie sighed, yet again.

"Now there will be company property damage fees that Y/n will have to pay after she is fired for supposedly damaging company property. Look what you did Foxy"

Foxy crossed his arms and said,

"Well, what if the manager never has to know?"

Everybody looked up at Foxy, who suddenly just stood up, while everyone else stayed sitting down.

"What do you mean, Foxy? The manager will know that the camera had been taken out. Y/n will surely get fired"

Foxy just grinned.

"What if she never has to leave the building? What if she stays here with us? That way, she'll never get fired, she can repair the rest of us, and keep us company! It's perfect!"

I crossed my arms.

"No! I'm not going to do that! I mean, I enjoy your guys' company and all that, but, I have a life at home, and if I stay, I'll never get to see my family again"

I backed myself up against the wall and sat with my knees to my chest, head rested on my knees.

Withered Freddy put a hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay, Y/n. You don't have to. It was just a stupid idea"

I nodded.

I checked my watch and I spent so much time cleaning the animatronics, my shift was almost over.

"5:59. I better get going guys. Bonnie, I'll fix you tomorrow, okay?"

Bonnie nodded.

I stood up and my head started to ache.

Uh oh.

I stood up too fast and got a head rush.

It got so bad, that I tripped backwards and fell to the floor, hitting my head on the hard tiled floor, losing consciousness.

The last thing I heard before I fully lost consciousness was the 6 AM bell ringing. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 41K 174
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
755K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 44K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC