𝓡𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪

By 2sarahelizabeth2

✧ A once bright, cheerful, and outgoing actress would of never expected her entire life to change when one st... More

* The Introduction *
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 ~ The finale

Chapter 9

93 3 0
By 2sarahelizabeth2

***

Ximena laid in bed all morning. Nothing but her and her thoughts were present. The whole idea of having a fake marriage made her question it all. She had serious doubts about it, but her lustful side opposed.

A knock at the front of the door interrupted her thinking. She slowly rose from her bed and walks towards the door and turns the doorknob towards the side and she opens the door. Xiumin stood there captivating as always.

Everything about this man is perfect. Her inner demons wanted to bounce on him. She told herself to not fall into such a dangerous temptation that could suck in her into an endless hole. Ximena steps aside and Xiumin walks in. She shuts the door and walks towards him.

"What brings you buy here?" She asks him.

"Sit on the bed. I have something to give you." He says.

"Huh?"

"Just trust me." He says.

Ximena sits on the bed and he sits next to her. Her thoughts and heart were racing at this moment. Xiumin pulls out a small box and Ximena was extremely curious to know what was in it.

"What's in that?" She asks.

"I'll show you." He says.

He sighs deeply.

"A few hour ago I went to the jewelry shop and got us this." Xiumin slowly opens the small rectangular box and reveals 2 rings.

"Are those couple rings?" She points at them.

He nods.

"Sooner or later my mother is going to ask about the rings. So, I got them before she could say a thing." He says.

"They look so beautiful. They must of been a fortune." Ximena admires the rings.

"They were. Which why I ask you to take care of it. I know they're simple and all but it's the thought that counts." He says as he pulls out her ring.

Ximena smiles at his worlds.

"Give me your hand." He says.

Ximena gives him her hand and he gently inserts the ring in her finger. Ximena was tingling the entire time at his touch.

"It fits like a glove." She looks at her hand and Xiumin rolls his eyes.

"Glad you liked it." He says.

"Like it?! I freaking love it!" She smiles.

"You really like plain and simple stuff?" He asks and Ximena nods.

"I love it. Sometimes I want to wear simple and normal clothes but that doesn't exist in the movie industry. Everyone will tell me that I'll be judged for wearing that kind of stuff but I don't care what people think about me. Why are they so worried about others when they should just focus on themselves?" She sighs.

Xiumin was a bit more impressed with her wording.

"But ever since I went on hiatus, I've expressed myself more without being judged and it honestly feels nice." She says.

"It's tough out there." Xiumin says.

Ximena then eye's Xiumin's ring and she takes it out of the box. She grabs his hand and inserts the ring into his finger. He was flabbergasted the whole time.

"Wow! It slid in so perfectly. It looks so good on you." She says.

"You're lying." He says.

"I'm not."

Xiumin looks at his hand takes a deep breath. Without giving her a warning, Xiumin then grabs her hand and Ximena was held back by his sudden gesture.

His thumb slowly caresses the finger that had the ring on it. A whole cage of butterflies were just released inside her stomach the moment she felt his touch on her hand.

"Don't lose it. I mean it." He looks at her.

"I won't." She says as she looks at the floor and tries not to blush.

"Promise me." He says.

"I won't promise until you promise me that you won't lose yours." Ximena says.

"I promise." He says.

"I also promise that I won't lose it." She says.

"Good. Keep the box." He says as he pulls his hand away and he stands up.

"No. Please don't let go of my hand." She says in her mind.

"I'll be in my office in case you need anything." He says as he walks out the door.

Ximena falls onto her knees and looks at the ring.

"You idiot. Can he not feel the s3xual tension between us? I know I'm not the only who wants him. What is it about that man that I'm so attracted to?" She says to herself.

"I want his hands to roam all over my body. No actor has made he feel this way. I need his touch. We may be in a fake relationship, but the lust I feel for that man is dangerously real."

~Meanwhile~

Xiumin sat down on his chair and opens his MacBook and presses the one button and waits for it to turn on. He looks at his ring and sighs. Ximena's touch still lingers in his hand.

"You dummy. You almost made me act up. F**king hell! What is wrong with me?! Why am I suddenly being tempted by my own prey?" He asks.

Xiumin then shakes his dirty thoughts away and types in his password the moment his laptop starts. No matter how hard he tried to focus on work, it was impossible because Ximena kept lingering throughout his mind. Xiumin slams his laptop shut and groans loudly.

"F**king son of b*tch! I can't even concentrate on work around here!!" He puts his forehead down on his desk.

"Remember Xiumin! Remember the reason why you brought her here!! She is an exact copy of her father!! She is not worth your time!!" He keeps telling himself.

"Aye you good brother?" Chanyeol walks in and Xiumin falls off his chair and Chanyeol tries not to laugh.

"Don't you know how to knock before you enter?!" Xiumin stands up.

"Knocking is for the weak. What kind of spells where chanting?" Chanyeol says as he closes the door.

"Never mind what I was doing!! What do you want?" Xiumin sits back on his seat.

"Since you were busy recovering, I went on board to look up those two thugs and it l found out they Russian and they're both in their early 30s. Looks they just started working for the Devil's King. I just don't know why the leader would send two amateurs to plant do such a job." Chanyeol says. 

"Because Chanyeol, because those two just started working for him. Which means, the leader knew that they were going to die because by the looks of their eyes, I could tell how much they praised that punk." Xiumin says.

"Sounds like common sense." Chanyeol sighs.

"Either way, they did me a huge favor. I was going to get rid of that boat a long time ago. Their time was coming when they showed up at my port." Xiumin says.

"Did you guys did some research on the the cocaine that you guys found?" Xiumin clears his throat.

"Yep. It's our merchandise. Someone purchased it a couple of weeks ago and had a wee fun time with it and left it on the boat." Chanyeol says.

"Did you find out who purchased it?" Xiumin asks.

"Yeah. A college boy who is in his early twenties purchased an unhealthy amount of cocaine. The kid has been in debt because of college and the stress lead to him buying drugs until one day his ass went broke and did committed murder to have his hands on it. And just a few days before the explosion, his friends purchased the boat and invited him and he brought the drugs and well, you can imagine how high they got." Chanyeol says.

"How pathetic. Kids these days are letting themselves go. At least it benefits us." Xiumin says.

"It's still also suspicious that they picked that boat." Chanyeol says.

"It is. Which why I want you guy to keep on investigating." Xiumin says.

"I'm not going to let motherf*cker get his musty ass hands on that new shipment. I placed in millions and millions of dollars for that shipment to arrive in my hands and I'm not going to let those morons get it for free! I'm going to have my moment of triumph! Like I always do!" Xiumin yells out loud.

"And if he does, it means war." Xiumin whispers.

"Just be careful man. That may be what he wants. He probably wants you to explode and with your emotions out of place, he'll really take us down." Chanyeol sighs.

"I'm capable of handling of my emotions!" Xiumin says.

"Yeah right. You remember that one time you got angry at the maid because she gave you a decaf coffee on accident?" Chanyeol sighs.

"Don't remind me! I still have the taste of my mouth!" Xiumin groans.

"That's because she didn't know you like regular coffee and you fired her in the next 20 minutes." Chanyeol sighs.

"Whatever..." Xiumin rolls his eyes.

"Anyways, before I came in, what the hell were you even repeating?" Chanyeol asks.

Chanyeol's eyes widen the moment he lays his eyes on Xiumin's hand.

"B-b-boss...! What is that...?" Chanyeol points at Xiumin's hand.

Xiumin then looks at his hand sighs deeply.

"Where did that ring come from?" He looks at Xiumin's eyes.

"Sit down." Xiumin says and Chanyeol sits.

"My mother came to stay for awhile." He says.

"Mama Kim is here?!" Chanyeol gets excited.

"Yeah you clown." Xiumin groans.

"I haven't seen her in a couple of years!" Chanyeol smile.

"Well she is here now and she thinks that I'm engaged with Ximena." Xiumin says and Chanyeol was flabbergasted by his sudden words.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold up! How did we go from Mama Kim visiting us to her thinking that you're engaged to Ximena?!" Chanyeol asks.

"My mother and I were chatting in my room and Ximena accidentally came in with my laundry and my mother was asking who she was and I was pressured, so I said the first thing that came out of my mouth!" Xiumin says.

"And that was....?"

"She's my fiancé." Xiumin quotes.

Chanyeol's jaws drop dramatically.

"Uhm....WHY?!?"

"Because I was pressured! And I just can't take it when my mom nags me about having a partner! It's so damn annoying!" Xiumin says.

"Hey man? She just wants you not be lonely man for the rest of your life." Chanyeol says.

"I don't need no partner!" Xiumin says.

"I mean you're a man in your thirties. You've never had a steady relationship, you scare girls off with your anger, and you're just a single man who will die alone."

"Can you please shut the f**k up? Besides, it's not even real. Ximena and I agreed for it to be a fake marriage." Xiumin says.

"Sure. I mean this a really huge shocker. What are the others gonna say?" Xiumin asks.

"I don't care what others think." Xiumin says.

"You have to be careful. You and the Devil Kings have beef with each other. If they find out that you got "married," they'll do anything to get their hands on Ximena and hell will break lose." Chanyeol says.

"If that son of b*tch lays his filthy hands on my fiancée, he won't know what'll hit him!!" Xiumin says.

Xiumin then realizes what he just said and he cringes.

"This whole fake marriage has gotten your brain messed up." Chanyeol snickers.

"Either way, I don't want them to even know I have Ximena." Xiumin says.

"You're worried they'll do something to her?" Chanyeol asks.

"Yeah and they don't need them to know that I have beef with Ximena's father."

"Someone seems to really care about her." Chanyeol says.

"No I don't." Xiumin looks away.

"Really? When Ximena saw you injured that day, she almost passed out from the shock. After your surgery, she spent hours by your side taking care of you while you were asleep." Chanyeol says.

"Really?" Xiumin looks at Chanyeol with a sincere expression.

"Yeah, and remember when she passed out whenever she had that migraine, the look on your face was worrisome. It's like seeing the person you truly care about getting hurt and you can help it but worry about her." Chanyeol says.

"You're talking nonsense." Xiumin says as he looks away.

"Ha! I'm telling the truth! You look away everytime you lie!" Chanyeol says.

"Would you shut the f**k up?!" Xiumin grabs a folder and throws it Chanyeol.

"Someone is becoming soft!" Chanyeol sticks his tongue out.

"I'm going to beat your ass!!" Xiumin gets up and Chanyeol runs out of the room and Xiumin chases him out.

"You know I'm right!!" Chanyeol says as he laughs while running out the hall.

Xiumin then stops and catches his breath.

"KEEP RUNNING YOU CLOWN FACE!!" Xiumin yells.

"That lying son of b*tch!" Xiumin runs his hand through his hair.

"Me?! Worried about Ximena?! Yeah right!" He says to himself.

"Or do I care about her?" He asks.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 89.4K 71
(THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK!!, it may not be what you like and that doesn't matter to me because it was long ago, ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY) ALSO ITS NOT EDI...
139K 5.5K 27
[An EXO Fan Fiction] Aria is a 20 year old girl. She was born in a rich family. Her life went well until her mother died in a car accident, when Aria...
331K 24.3K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
26.8K 839 25
"you are too sweet for a sinner like me" - - - - - - Kim Y/n is the spoiler daughter of Kim Dae-byeok. The CEO of Kim industries. One of the biggest...