React to LCF

By 831_readers

The title says it all. I really love the novel, I also found a lot lcf react fanfiction. That's why i'm think... More

CHAPTER 00
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 07

10.4K 382 751
By 831_readers

{INTERACT WITH THE CHARACTERS}

‼️WARNING‼️
-There might be a lot of incorrect spelling, typo, grammar error and also some words that got autocorrect.
(I'm too lazy to check and change it.🌚)
-The characters will be so OOC.
(OOC means out of characters right? Ah, I'm so dumb about this kind of thing! English is not my mother tongue, so please bear with me. 😅)

"Hello everyone! Now, let's continue our activity."

Said Irene after she entered the room back after going out for a while.

Where did she went?

She went to the toilet. Don't ask why she go there.

When she came back, the time for the break already end.

Hearing this, everyone stopped their activities and immediately went back to their seats.

Meanwhile a few people can be seen are trying to wake up a certain red head who fall asleep as soon as the break started.

Psst, don't disturb lcf Cale dreaming about getting together with his slacker life.

It really took them a while to wake that walking trouble, a special name created by lcf Alver for lcf Cale.

They told lcf Cale to go to his seat immediately after seeing an annoyed expression on Irene face.

'Is she angry because the show got delayed a little bit because of me?'

Thought lcf Cale as he quickly go to his seat in order to get away from a certain god's subordinate wrath.

Little did they know, Irene is annoyed because of God of Death. While she was in the toilet, God of Death already went back to his realm to continue his lot of work.

The reason why he managed to join them is because he leave his works behind in order to slack of a little bit.

The other gods are in their own realm, watching the characters reaction from there and so do God of Death. It just that he slack off from his works for a while to come watch the characters reaction live.

When Irene just came out from the toilet, God of Death called her phone at the same time.

"Irene, there's another thing that they need to react to. I already insert the things they need to react into the television. Make sure not to forget to let them react to it."

"What is that thing?"

"Just a few messages send by the other gods and also their subordinate whose also watching them. That's all. Have a good day~"

"Bip... Bip..." (?)

"Wait! Hello? Yah, you motherfucking God of Death!"

So, actually, Irene is enraged because God of Death added her works.

'If you wanted to leave, then leave. Don't add my works! Why did I became his subordinate in the first place?'

It looks like Irene is questioning her life decision.

"Miss Irene? When will we start our activity ?"

Asked tboah Alver as he saw that Irene seems to lost in her thought.

"Ah, I'm sorry! I'm thinking about something important."

Thinking about how to kill a god is important too you know!

"It's fine."

Tboah Alver is spreading his charm by dropping a charming smile that will cause nosebleed to readers.

"Ehem, we still won't continue to react to Cale's life yet. This time, we're gonna react to somethings send by the other gods and their subordinate whose watching all of you from their realm."

Explained Irene to them. Many are curious about the things send by the gods and their subordinate. Meanwhile, there's someone who felt relieved because they won't be reacting to his life. YET.

" Okay, let's start! "

Stated Irene. The screen that has been blank since their break start lit up and some words appear on it. Many people are still awed(?) by this technology.

From: @yellowxahni
To: lcf Cale

"What's with the name?"

Lcf Archie frowned at the weird name.

"Ah, it's an alias(?). It seems like not everyone will reveal their name."

Answered Irene, remembering some of her friends whose also a certain gods subordinates that prioritize(?) their privacy a lot.

[There's a lot of spelling that I'm not certain with as the line in my place in not in good condition. I usually used google translate to know whether the words are correct or not. Even a snail is faster than my internet connection. 😭]

"Lcf? What does it mean?"

Asked tboah Cale since he is curious about the word that doesn't seem like a word.

"Oh, it's kind of word that use to difference the current and past selves. Lcf for the people in current timeline, tboah for people from the past."

Explained Irene so that they won't be confused when reading the messages, thinking which one of them is the message is for.

Ahem- so, Cale-nim, if you ever need money or if Alberu doesn't give you money, do not worry! Cause I, Xahni will give you a big amount of money whenever you request it! Ehe, don't worry~ you can just pay me back by smiling for me! Oh and here is an extra since I favor you.

*3 golden plagues will be given to Cale Henituse*

People who know how much does 3 golden plagues worth just dropped their jaw. Luckyly, there's no flies around or else someone would die because choke on flies. But, I'm afraid someone gonna die because of heart attack in the upcoming chapters.

"Why would my other self gives him money?"

Asked tboah Alver. Hey! Money is precious! Who the fuck will just give away their money?

Meanwhile, a few people with a dirty minds *cough* started to think about what kind of relationship does the two have that the crown prince even willing to give lcf Cale his money.

As for lcf Cale, he's in the cloud nine since 3 golden plagues suddenly appear in his hand. If only you guys can see how shining his eyes is.

'Whoever is this, I really thank you! Hehe~I like this person.'

Thought lcf Cale as he thinking weither(?) he can scam this person for more money or not.

[Now, I'm afraid if he will just obediently follow a kidnapper as long as he prepare or give him some money. He's making me worry!]

From: @Simplesimp09 /Satsuki
To: tboah Cale

"This time, why is there's two name?"

Tboah Rasheel asked, deadpanned by the words from the screen.

'Do you think I know? Why don't you go ask them by yourself.'

Irene started to feel annoyed. But, contrary(?) to her feeling, she's still answering the dragon question with a smile.

Don't act like you never meet or faced any two faced bastard before. 😙

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe one of it is their aliases and the other one is their real name. Maybe this one is not as secretive as the previous senders(?)."

Replied Irene with a fake innocent smile. It seems like none of the people in the room manage to notice that as they seems too focused on the screen or because Irene is a good actress.

To be honest, without hiding any thoughts, my mind and clean heart expressing whatever is embedded inside me for a long long time which I didn't say that because I was nervous but today, by gathering all courage and motivation with a high fighting spirit im myself, I just want to say, "Will you marry me?".

Lcf Bud who is drinking a bottle of wine choked. The others also coughed at the text. Meanwhile tboah Cale is as red as tomato.

"This person seems to be so sincere."

"Hey, will you accept the proposal?"

"Ah, my dongsaeng won't be single anymore!"

Teased Lee Soo Hyuk, Kim Rok Soo and Choi Jung Soo which made tboah Cale became redder. Lcf Cale just watched them with a poker face.

"Ahaha, leave the poor kid alone."

Super Rock, one of the people who came along with God of Death earlier said. The others just curious about him and the others as they never meet him and the rest of the people who just came. They also don't reveal their identity.

Why the ancient power manage to get there?

Before they started the previous reaction, God of Death already there and he went to meet lcf Cale to extract(?) the will and part of soul of the original owner of ancient powers from his body so that the gods and the others whose watching the show get more entertaiment.

This happen when lcf Cale was sleeping in the room with his name along with the children. Don't worry, the said God doesn't act like a bastard this time as he already asked for permission first. Even though he disturbed lcf Cale's precious sleep.

[Ah! Imagine how hot Cale will be in the nightrobe! Aigoo, my mind has become dirtier day by day after reading a few certain fanfiction about Cale. 👀]

To: dragon half blood

"Why there isn't the senders(?) name?"

Asked lcf Paseton because the message this time is quite different from the earlier messages.

[So, I heard that Paseton isn't the official translation. Does anyone now what's his official name? By the way, imagine if the official name of Cale is Kyle. I will feel like my whole life is a lie. 😂]

"It's because the one who send this is the same as person as the one who send the previous message."

Irene answered the half blooded whale question. Struggling a bit on how to explained to them without anyone having difficulity on understanding it.

Upon hearing her answer the curious people just nodded their head in understandment.

Can I adopt you? You deserve the world and screw what anyone else say... LOOK AT HIM! HE'S SO CUTE! 🤩

"Aww! So sweet!"

Choi Jung Soo exclaimed, felt that these things send by either gods or their subordinates is entertaining.

"Do you want to adopt him as your partner?"

Asked tboah Cale, smirked after seeing the blush on his new friend face. He's doing some revenge because the dragon half blood laughed at him in the previous message.

Both Deruth find it quite shocked seeing their first born son different behaviour. They never thought tboah Cale has this side of him.

How will you know if you never care about him in the first place?

To: lcf and tboah Alberu

As soon as they saw their name on the screen, they both immediately felt nervous and excited at the same time because they're thinking about what message will they get.

The others are curious too. What message will this person gives to their crown prince?

Meanwhile, lcf Cale just calmly munching the cookies along with the children. They got the cookies from the table filled with foods in the room.

Even so, he's still curious about what kind of message will his hyung gets.

[Since the timeline is after the empire attack on Jungle, that's also means they already calling each othey by dongsaeng and hyung right?]

You know what would make your face better?... My legs wrapped around it. 😉

Lcf Cale spurted out the cookies he ate earlier. He immediately checked the children reaction. He sighed in relief as the kids doesn't seems to understand the words, too innocent to understand.

Both Alberu? Hehe~ let's check them out.

Ehem, based on what I see. They're both currently blushing. As someone who never thought about romance, this is something unusual for them.

[You sure? There's lot of Albecale fanfiction you know? 😏]

The others are too stunned to speak. Just who the hell would think that someone dare to send this kind of message to a crown prince?!

Irene just chuckled at their reaction and proceed to the next message.

To: lcf Cale

Lcf Cale focused his gaze on the screen at the mentioned of his name, so do the others.

After reading the message send to both Alver, they have become more curious about the other message.

Cale, you know... If you were mine... I'll treat you like my homeworks cause I'd slam you on the table and do you all night long. Hehe~❤️.

[The autocorrect is asking for fight again! It changed slam to salam and table to tablet 😭.]

Now, it's lcf Cale turn to blush. The korean men just whistled, finding it fun to tease their dongsaeng. Thanks to them, our dear Cale's face has become redder.

"Young master, it seems like you also have a fan."

Lcf Rosalyn decided to join teasing lcf Cale too. Lcf Choi Han can't help it but agreed with lcf Rosalyn by nodding his head.

And so, I can't find any difference between lcf Cale and a tomato.

From: @Ciellllllll
To: lcf and tboah Alberu

Again, they become curious about the message this crown prince will get.

Meanwhile, both Alver sighed in defeat. They can't do anything anymore if they receive the same kind of message.

Some people just looked at him in sympathy at his suffering from the message.

Ehem! Ehem! Your highness, the shining sun of our Raon Kingdom. Can you be my sugar daddy?

"Huh?"

That's the reaction of most of the people in the room since they never heard the words sugar daddy.

While those who know the meaning of the words just chuckled. There's also someone who laughing like a maniac.

Oh, this crown prince had become these person bully target.

"Thanks for the compliment though. But, can I know what does sugar daddy mean?"

Replied tboah Alver to the send message.

"Yeah, what does sugar daddy mean human?"

Raon asked cutely. Huhu~😭 I want to see his cuteness with my own eyes.

"It will be better if you don't know."

Answered tboah Choi Han. You can say that he's worry about the crown prince mental condition and the child innocence.

To: lcf and tboah Choi Han

If you're a chair, can I sit on you? 👀

"Sorry, but I'm not a chair."

Answered lcf Choi han, smiling innocently or should I say dangerously?

'Ha! This isn' t a good thing for the kids. '

Thought the parents in the room while glancing at their children.

From: @Stalking_Cale-nim
To: lcf and tboah White Star

"What kind of name is that?!"

Asked lcf Cale in disbelief, the name really creeped him out.

'Is there someone who is stalking young master?'

Thought lcf Ron as he planned what to do to the stalker. Who care if that person is a god or their subordinate?

Both White Star are waiting to see the message. Wondering if they will receive the same kind of message.

I hate you for the things you've done. Dragon half blood suffered because of you also a lot of people died because of you.

Many frowned at the message. For sure, they also hate that damn villain.

Dragon half blood just smiled bitterly at the reminding of his dark memories.

"Do you think I care?"

Replied lcf White Star. His subordinates just agreed with him. Why would they care though?

To: lcf Clopeh (our Pope)

"Pope?"

Tboah Clopeh asked in confusion. What the hell happened to his other self? Why he become a Pope?

Many people are just as curious as him.

You had so many followers in CALEISM cult. Congrats to get tortured by Cale-nim. I will just imagines I'm in your position when Cale-nim torture you. *whispers* By the way, we GODs are also part of CALEISM cult. You're our Pope in human CALEISM cult. We GODs also had a CALEISM group chat where we simp for him.

"Fucking hell!"

Lcf Cale felt like his sanity has fly away. Forget what people will think! This is a threat to his already nonexist slacker life!

"This person is a god?"

Tboah Eruhaben can't believe it. A god worshipping a human? Many weird things happen as he about to die.

'Why do people worship him? Even a god?! They should worship me! I'm the one who will become a god!'

Thought tboah White Star, couldn't accept what he read.

Prepared your mental for some craziness!

"Yes! Cale-nim is truly a legend! Even a God worship him! Oh my, I'm following a legend! Cale-nim really deserve to have a cult! And to think that I'm the Pope! Miracle! This is truly a miracle!"

Lcf Clopeh already on his knees, praying about his legend greatness. The others just ignore him, especially our beloved red hair commander.

To: lcf White Star

"Me again?"

Asked lcf White Star to no one. He already got a message from the same god, yet he get another one?

I envy you...,
You got your arm cut off by Cale-nim,
Got to taste his ancient powers,
Got to touch Cale-nim,
Cale-nim also thought of you most of the time (even though he's always thinking on how to defeat you),
You also got sealed by Cale-nim and you got carried around by Cale-nim,
I'm willing to kill you if I will be able to touch Cale-nim.

"What the hell! Cale Henituse! How dare you!"

Enraged lcf White Star as he thought that lcf Cale is standing in the middle of his way on becoming a god.

People just ignored him, why would they care? As a villain, he deserve it!

To: all Cales

Cales wondered what kind of message will they get this time. They're hoping it's not like the previous one.

Meanwhile, the korean men can't wait to see what kind of suffering will Cales get. They're getting ready to laugh at them again.

CAN YOU GUYS STEP ON ME,
TORTURE ME,
KILL ME,
CHOKE ME,
YOU CAN HAVE MY SOUL,
And I will just say thank you.

'What the hell is wrong with this god?! Are all gods like this?'

Lcf Cale mentally cried as the last piece of his sanity leaves his body.

Kim Rok Soo (og Cale) just shrugged, not wanting to deal with this bullshit.

Tboah Cale is accepting his fate with open heart.

From: @YunaReinhart
To: all the dragons~

"Now, why do I have a bad feeling?"

Sheritt asked. She felt like it's the dragons turn to be the target.

Dragons lay eggs right? Then, a new dragon will be born. It's a circle. I have a question.

"Why are you asking something so obvious?"

Lcf Rasheel asked, ignoring the eerie feeling he got.

[Come to think of it, dragons are known to be arrogant, pridefull(?), love fights and whatsoever. So, does this mean Rasheel is the most normal dragon? 😅]

The other dragons just nodded.

Which one come first? The dragon or the egg?

Many people have their jaw dropped at the question.

'What's with the question?!'

The dragons, as the most powerful creature in that world, suddenly felt like there's something they can't do.

And that is to answer this unpredicted question!

From: @CuteKitty404
To: lcf Cale

"Ha! Their name."

Lcf Witira sweatdropped at the name displayed on the screen.

Lcf Cale will just accept whatever message he will get.

Our dear lovely slacker, we love you very much. Just accept it we love you and you're NOT a trash ❤️ so please, take care of yourself. WE LOVE YOU ❤️.

Lcf Cale sighed in relief, at least the message this time can be considered normal.

"Yes, Cale-nim isn't a trash."

Lcf Choi Han said, fully knowing how the red head describe himself.

People who hate or jealous of Cale just shrugged at this especially tboah Venion.

The other two Cales still finding it hard to adapt to this new Choi han.

People from tboah side who know tboah Choi Han couldn't believe that he have that kind of behaviour.

To: lcf Clopeh a.k.a Pope-nim

"Clopeh again?"

Lcf Mary asked innocently with her robot like voice. Many already predicted what kind message will it be.

Clopeh! You're going to be our Pope of Caleism ❤️.

And, their prediction is right.

"Of course! I'm going to be the Pope for Cale-nim cult!"

Shouted lcf Clopeh excitedly. Imagine becoming a Pope for his Cale-nim, he felt like he is the luckiest person in the world.

If you don't know, Caleism is a religion dedicated to Cale. There are many who worship Cale AND I AM PART OF CALEISM. YES, OUR CULT SHALL LIVE ON AS LONG AS CALE'S LEGENDS EXIST.

"Why are they worshipping me?"

Lcf Cale felt like crying. This is a threat to his slacker life! Don't they know how important his slacker life is?

"Just accept it."

Lee Soo Hyuk said, patting his dongsaeng shoulder.

Choi Jung Soo and Kim Rok Soo just laughed, already know what is in lcf Cale mind.

To: both White Star or Ash

"How dare they?!"

Tboah Dorph is enraged because the person who called his liege by White Ash.

White Star! I hate you for what you have done. GOSHHH, IF ONLY IT WOULDN'T FOR YOUR PRETTY FACE. ARGHHH! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED SUCH A PRETTY FACE?!

They already guess that the villain will receive a hate message. Since the White Star is their liege, he will get a lot of it.

"Does this person is frustrated because the damn villain got a pretty face?"

Tboah Jopis asked, she couldn't believe the one who send this message care about such a thing.

People who never see White Star face are curious about his face, mainly his subordinate.

PS: Can I have you as my little brother? Please ❤️❤️❤️.

" What the hell?!"

Exclaimed lcf White Star, quite shocked at the message.

'What's wrong with this person? Just now, the person send hate to the villain. Now, the person want to have him as little brother?'

Lcf Hannah thought, also questioning the person who send this message sanity.

From: @Abunnygirl0104 /Squidslacker
To: lcf Cale

Many people are preparing theirselves for the next message. In case it will leave a huge impact on their sanity.

Lcf Cale felt like this is harder than facing a war.

Blame those gods who brought you into this misfortune.

I love you so much and please step on me! *cough**cough* Don' t worry Cale! I still ship you and slacker life.

'Is there's no normal message?'

Lcf Cale wish he could just dig a hole and hide. Tboah Cale understand how he feels tried to console him.

Choi Jung Soo just laughed at lcf Cale suffering.

[This is basically what happen when you meet a misfortune and your friend just laughed at you.]

To: dragon half blood

'Why is there another message for me? I'm not a hero or a kind person like the other.'

Dragon half blood thought, remembering his old villain day.

Marry me! And I'm sorry... I don't know your name. Can I just call you mine?

"Another wedding check."

Lcf Cage said. Even though she doesn't really like gods because of a certain god, but this is not bad.

"I'm sure you two will be a perfect couple!"

Exclaimed Choi Jung Soo making dragon half blood face redder. It seems like he finds a new hobby and that is to tease other people!

To: Lee Soo Hyuk

"Me? Oh, this is new."

Now, it's Lee Soo Hyuk turns to become nervous thinking what kind of message will he get.

'I hope it's not like the others message.'

Lee Soo Hyuk silently prayed in his mind.

There isn't a word in the dictionary for how beautiful you look.

" Oh, thank you for the compliment."

Lee Soo Hyuk smiled brightly after reading the message. At least, it can be considered normal.

While the person who received messages that are out of normal shot an envy gaze to him.

To: tboah and lcf Deruth

"It's my turn this time?"

Asked tboah Deruth, wondering what kind of message will he and his other self will get. He's pretty sure that none of them ever done anything that will attract any gods and their subordinates attention. Unlike their sons.

I don't hate you and I don't like you either, but please! Do you think Jour gonna be happy of she know about this? Ahem! By the way, if you want to fix your relationship... You better slow talk with him.

Both Deruth who know what the person mean just bow their head in shame.

'I'm a bad father. I'm sorry Jour.'

Lcf Deruth thought reminding his first wife and how he disappoint her by abandoning their child.

'Will I be able to fix our relationship?'

Tboah Deruth look at his son, wondering if he will ever forgive him.

From: @saylaaqila /T3aq
To: lcf Cale

'Why is it always me?! Am I the only one here?!'

That's it! He can't accept this unfair treatment anymore. He's always rhe victim here.

Dear Cale, do you want to come with me? If You come with me, I promise I will give you slacker life and money.

"Really?!"

Lcf Cale with a shining eyes and a hibt of excitedment(?).

'Forget what I said earlier! This is one in a lifetime opportunity!'

He thought while planning on contacting this person to get his slacker life and money. Scamming to be exact. 😇

To: dragon half blood and tboah Cale

"It us again."

Tboah Cale thought on leaving everything to fate. Fully given up on receiveng a normal message.

Dragon half blood is wondering what kind of message will he get along with his newfound friend.

Can I adopt you guys?
Because you guys deserve better.
And how can the world be so cruel to you guys even though you are all is cute and pure?

The two new friends breath in relief upon receiveng a normal message.

"Ahaha. Thanks for the praise and console though?"

Tboah Cale scrathed(?) his cheeks awkwardly.

From: @lucus_simp
To: Raon Miru

"Hmm. Human it's me this time!"

Shouted Raon excitedly as his wings flutter. People with soft heart just cooed at the dragon cuteness.

"It's our youngest turn nya?"

"What kind of message will our youngest get nya?"

Replied Hong and On. Curious about Raon's message.

Our great and mighty Raon Miru, you did a great job surviving four years in that hell. I know how much you have been through. Despite that, you deserve all the happiness in this world.

Raon snuggled(?) himself to lcf Cale as soon as his bad memory is mentioned.

Lcf Cale is patting his head in order to let him know that everything is fine. Raon also feel better after hearing the words said by the others he know. The last sentence in the message also help him regained his confidence back.

Also, I have a request. Please take good care of your weak human, he is running around coughing blood all the time. I'm really concerned about him.

"Of course, I will take good care of my weak human! I will destroy the world if he cough up blood again!"

"Me too nya!"

Said Raon supported by Hong.

'Vicious kids.'

Lcf Cale thought. Oho~ looks who's thinking. You're far worse than them.

Anyway, let me tell you a secret. Your name means 'joyful dragon' in pure korean. Hehe~ your papa loves you more than you think sweetie.

"Papa?"

Confused Raon while tilting(?) his head. How cute 🥺!

[Considered 'papa' still didn't exist in their world. Or is it exist already? I forgot about the small event in the novel even though I finished it already😅.]

"It's means father."

Explained Irene after seeing Raon cute confused face, barely holding herself from the cuteness.

Since lcf Cale is the one who named him, Raon felt extremely happy knowing how much lcf Cale loves him and snuggled to lcf Cale more. Cale, being dense as always just continue patting Raon head without caring about the message.

Many smiled at their reaction except for the villain that deserve a lot of hate.

Raon, please take good care of your health and eat a lot of vegetables. Papa Cale is worried about your eating habits you know 😏.

"Aww, Cale has become a good father!"

Kim Rok Soo tried to tease the younger person. Choi Jung Soo looked at him, truly terrified by his actions.

Lcf Cale gave him a very innocent smile. With that, Kim Rok Soo will be the next victim for lcf Cale's wrath when the break come, like what happen to Choi Jung Soo earlier. It's a very traumatic experience.

Ahem, I really want to give you a lots of kisses on that chubby cheeks, but sadly I can't.

"No, only human can kiss me!"

"Glad that you can't."

Answered Raon and lcf Cale at the same time. People just shake their head at the two actions.

Well, take care everyone! Love you all!

"You too, take care."

Replied tboah Cale kindly. Don't ask why he's different now. After receiving the message his sanity has left his body. And so, he decided to just play along with it. Can't avoid it? Just get along with it!

'Can I say I don't love you?'

Pretty sure lcf Cale will hate gods more than before.

From: @Lucathy4life /Asteria
To: lcf Cale Henituse

"Why is it always him?!"

Lcf White Star felt jealous. As a person who will become a god, he's the one who should receive all the attention.

To no avail, no one responded him.

'I don't want to waste my time facing that bastard.'

Thought Irene fully ignoring that White Shit.

[Goddes of Time and Stars, Asteria greets Cale Henituse]

"Ho. Another Goddes. You're lucky."

Lcf Alver said, quite jealous with the younger man luck to attract gods attention. He's sure that not even a saint received such attention.

You're the brightest star I've ever seen.

"Young master-nim got praised by a Goddes. The Goddes is right about that too."

Lcf Jack said. After getting saved by lcf Cale, he's really thankful to him. He wish he can be like lcf Cale and help other people too. And hoping that he will get the attention of the Sun God.

Well, just remember that whatever you do, I'm always supporting you. If you ever feel like going on is hard, just look up to the star, Cale. Call out to the stars and I will be right there to help you.

'This one is normal.'

Lcf Cale is glad about that. But, he had to deal with another misfortune.

"Oh, Cale-nim received a Goddes support and help! A legend like him really deserve this!"

Lcf Clopeh really is a headache for him.

Don't give a flying fuck about what others think. You can definitely achieve your slacker life! Yeyy! Freedom to the win!

"This Goddes vocabulary is..."

Tboah Rosalyn don't know how to finish her words. She's afraid If she somehow enraged a Goddes.

"Yes, I will definitely achieve my slacker life!"

Do I need to tell you who's this?

Ah, right! Smack that God of Death for me please. Smack him hard.

"I like this Goddes."

"Me too."

Stated tboah Cage followed by her other self, lcf Cage.

Too bad, God of Death already gone. What a shame.

To: lcf White Star

'Will this person also sent me hates? Ha, as if I care.'

Lcf White Star thought as he planned to get rid of these people when he become a god.

You're gonna get killed by Cale anyway so, I hope you shine brighter in your next life.

:)

Many people are too stunned from the message. Not knowing how to react. First, the Goddes said that the villain will Die. Then, she hope that the villain will have a better next life.

'So, he will be killed by Cale Henituse?'

Lcf Fredo thought, started to plan on becoming ally with him. Since they will also be reacting to the future, this will be happen in the future as the Goddes herself said that.

To: everyone

Everyone in the room focused their eyes to the screen. This may be the first message for them. So, it's not weird if they're extremely curious.

I love you all, but I advise you all to stay in your limits

"A Goddes loves us."

Lcf Lock said, happy knowing the fact that a Goddes loves them.

"What do you mean stay in our limits?"

Tboah Beacrox asked. As far as he remembered, they never messed up with any Goddes so far.

Cale isn't weak. He does not need protection. If you're gonna take away his freedom in the name of protecting him, I swear, I'm gonna brutally murder you all until not even your corpse remains.

Everyone felt a chill down their spine. Even if the Goddes is kind earlier, that doesn't mean they can look down on her. Goddes is still have a higher status than them.

"Don't worry Asteria-nim. We won't do that. Thanks for the advise."

Lcf Ron said benignly. The others just nodded their head at his statement.

It's a warning in case they tried to do something like that in the future even if they never think of doing that.

Ehem,

Cale is working so hard only to achieve a peaceful free life. So, don't you dare snatch that away from him ^^

"Soft threat."

Lcf Paseton started to feel scare with this Goddes. The way she changed from kind to cruel is unbelievable.

'Finally! There's someone who understand me!'

Lcf Cale might cry out of happiness.

But, I still love you guys, so don't disappoint us!

Take care~

"It's still hard to believe that a Goddes loves us."

Tboah Dodori said. It's an honour to even a dragon to be loved by a Goddes.

[Goddes of Time and Stars, Asteria has sponsored 1 billion gold coins to Cale Henituse]

Suddenly, 1 billion gold coins started to appear in front of lcf Cale. He smiled brightly at the sight as he thought

'I like this Goddess more than God of Death.'

The other are jealous of him for receiving a lot of money from the gods and their subordinate.

From: @JULIANACCAST /The Conquer of Hercules
To: lcf White Star

"He still get a lot of message despite being a villain."

Sheritt said in order to annoy White Star which she success on doing so as she received a glare from him. Sheritt smirked, she will never forgive him for what had he done.

I envy you... You got to touch by Cale-nim, he keeps you in his pocket and you got slapped by him... And you still aren't grateful. It's an honour to get touched by Cale-nim.

Since it's a message for the White Star, lcf Cale decided not to care about it and have some drinks. But, after reading the message, he choked on his own drinks.

'Is there's none sane message?'

Lcf Cale cried internally, he's suffering alot from these message.

To: lcf Clopeh

'It must be the same kind of message as before.'

The others thought, they camvt do anything but to accept it and watch lcf Clopeh craziness.

Our Pope, we are spreading Cale-nim greatness. So, please continue to be our representive because we can't go there.

"Of course! Everyone need to know Cale-nim greatness!"

Lcf Clopeh said while planning on how to spread Caleism cult all over the world.

'Why would you do that?!'

Lcf Cale wanted to cry so bad now. People just shot a sympathy gazes to him.

Oh, I forgot to add this. We gods also worship Cale-nim's greatness. Every morning, we would pray about Cale-nim's greatness.

"Yes! Everyone need to worship Cale-nim!"

Lcf Clopeh exclaimed loudly, happy that even a god worship his legend.

They're not surprised anymore knowing that a god worship lcf Cale.

Look at lcf Choi han!

He looks ready to kill a crazy bastard after seeing lcf Cale gaze towards lcf Clopeh. A gaze full of murderous(?) intent.

To: all Cales

All Cales are preparing their mental.

Please step on me Cale-nim 🛐
I would allow you to kill me and choke me. I would even say thank you. Marry me!

"Is this god a masochist?"

Tboah Cale asked. They found a lot of insane people today.

From: @Roxanne0809pspsps /God of Life
To: lcf Cale (former Rok Soo)

"Another god? How many god send message?"

Tboah Shickler asked. Amused at how the red hair human attract the gods attention.

Thank you for staying strong when you lost your parents, thank you for holding up as long as you could with your drunk uncle's abuse. It's almost impossible for any child to do that. You have a strong mind and we are happy and proud that you lived through such terrible life for 36 years.

Lcf Cale closed his eyes at the mentioned of his awful memory. People who knew about his past just consoled him.

"It's looks like I need to do some cleaning."

Lcf Ron said, while the others agreed with him and would gladly join him.

Though many Gods tried to help you, but to no avail, we couldn't possibly use our power in your world.

"I see, thanks for trying to help young master-nim."

Lcf Gashan said. He's feeling very indebted(?) to lcf Cale for helping him and his tribe. He will do anything to repay him back.

Cale! You're a strong person, but not emotionless, so It's okay to cry sometimes if you feel exhausted, Please don't bottle up your emotions. After losing so many of precious people, any person would definitely feel lost and broken, allow yourself to mourn whenever you remember them, to move on. We know that you're trying to be strong to protect your people by saying "I'm fine". You need to rest also once in a while. Go on a solo trip after defeating that White Radish, to refresh yourself.

"Yes, human! You should cry too!"

"It's a bad thing to bottle up your feeling nya!"

"It's fine to cry, everyone cry nya!"

The kids, Raon, Hong and On said. Advising their guardian to express his feelings.

Everyone chuckled at the sight lcf Cake getting advise from his kids.

You will surely get your slacker life. But, looking at how you're trying to cause chaos everywhere you go, 😂 I feel your slacker life is quite far. 😂 Don't be sad, boy, I can give you whatever you want 😎✨👌.

"These gods really love this unlucky bastard."

Lcf Eruhaben said, happy knowing that lcf Cale gets gods love. At least, he won't be in lot of trouble with the help of the gods.

Lcf Cale felt touched with the message and inwardly thought,

'This is the most normal message I got so far.'

To: everyone

They guessed that they will get a message about lcf Cale again.

That's not a bad thing though, they're happy to know more about him.

Thank you for taking care of him, sometimes Cale is too oblivious to the worry you feel for him. Well, it's just that Cale is not used to have someone worry for him other than Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo. 😅 So, It's better to openly tell him 🌸.

"It's a fact. He's too oblivious."

"Ha, even a god knows him well."

Said Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo, fully agreed with the gods as they knows they're dongsaeng really well.

The others who know lcf Cale just chuckled.

To: lcf Ron

"Me?"

Lcf Ron said, wondering what kind of message will he get.

Also, Ron! Our Cale loves sweets. Give him a lot of it!! Don't bully him with a lemon ugh. 😄 I have mountain of sugar and can give it to Cale whenever he want, just say "sugar" whenever you're drinking lemon tea , Cale honey ✨ you'll have it in your tea then ❤️.

"Ho, is that so young master?"

Asked lcf Ron even if he already knows the fact, trying to tease lcf Cale as he enjoyed the young master expression.

Lcf Cale felt like instead of sweet, lcf Ron gonna give him a lot of sour thing. Still, he's grateful for the god who understand him.

From: @MONEYISGREAT
To: lcf Cale

"Yup, money really is great."

Lcf Cale said, agreeing with the person. The others just sweatdropped at him.

You're the purest person I have ever seen. Even after all hardships you've faced and losing the people and loved ones. I admire you for still being able to trust despite all of that and I hope you get used to being complimented and cares for.

(Gives money)

Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo just nodded at this, signalling they're agree with this person.

'Cale is a strong person.'

They mentally praised lcf Cale.

Meanwhile, lcf Cale is in cloud nine as he received another amount of money.

To: both Deruth

They both can guess what kind of message will they get.

Here's me hoping you have a bad 10 years of life! Why 10 you ask? Go ask yourself how long you treated Cale- more like how you didn't treat him. Lmao, fuck you.

[You wrote 18 right? I change it to 10 because Deruth started to abandoned Cake after Jour died. Cale is 8 at the time.]

For what have they done, they think that they deserve this.

'I know he's a bad father, but the fuck you part is quite overboard.'

Tboah Cale thought, sweatdropped at the language used.

To: tboah Cale

'Me again? I hope it's normal.'

Tboah Cale silently hope.

Aww, I'm so proud of you and how you're still able to hang on despite everything. I'm so proud seeing you make friends and actually socialize ❤️.

"Thanks."

Tboah Cale felt happy with the message, knowing that someone is proud at him.

To: Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk

"Team leader! It's us this time!"

Excited Choi Jung Soo, but hoping that the message isn't the same like the one the others received.

I love you both so much. Thank you for being there for lcf Cale when he was going thru it! Thank you for temporarily giving him a reason for why surviving is great! Also, thank you for saving him.

"Thank you for loving us."

Choi Jung Soo winked at the screen.

"We're glad that we're there for him."

Said Lee Soo Hyuk. People who knows lcf Cale silently thanked them for helping lcf Cale.

"What does this person mean by temporarily?"

Asked lcf Violan. Being sharp as always, she manage to get a grasp on what happen. She just need a confirmation.

"I'm pretty sure you will know sooner or later."

Answered Irene after seeing no one who know wanted to answer as it's a sensitive spot for them.

To: lcf Choi Han

"It's uncle turn again!"

Choi Jung Soo is excited to see what kind of message will his uncle get this time.

I- you're adorable, I love you, I adore you. I know you're going to protect the family that you now have, you can do it! Remember to take care of yourself. Also, please change your style once in a while because everytime I see you, you're wearing the same outfit design every damn time! Learn from Cale, at least he got that drip!

Lcf Choi Han blushed at this. First, because the first few sentence. Second, because of the last sentence.

He knows his fashion taste is bad. No need to remind him. But, he silently agree that Cale do have a good fashion sense.

The others look at Cale, mainly his outfit. They can't help but agreed with the person who send this message.

From: @RainneHenituse
To: lcf Cale

"Why is always you?"

Tboah Archie asked. No one answered him as none of them know the reason.

Maybe it's because he's loved by gods?

You're so hot, can I marry you? I'm willing to go broke for you to be mine 😘.

"Sorry, I will only marry my slacker life."

Rejected lcf Cale in order to stay faithful to his slacker life.

[Do you need some tissues?]

From: @SIRKN1GHT
To: Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk

"We also have a fan. You're not the only one who is loved by gods and their subodinate."

Showed off Choi Jung Soo to lcf Cale. Lcf Cale just shrugged, not wanting to deal with Choi Jung Soo childishness.

Lee Soo Hyuk just shake his head at their behaviour.

I have two hands for a reason. May I hold each of your hand?? Just hold hand is enough.

"Eh, sure. Which one do you want to hold. The right one or the left one?"

Asked Lee Soo Hyuk with a smile. He's quite enjoying this now.

From: @bttrlemon /vei
To: Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk

"Two in a row?"

Kim Rok Soo raised his one of his eyebrow as he asked.

I cried so much when you both died you know? That's why I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand, never give up, never gonna let you down.

"Is that so? Ah, thank you."

Replied Choi Jung Soo with a sincere smile. He's happy that someone else care about him other than his family.

'So, that's what it means by temporarily.'

Lcf Violan finnaly got a confirmation.

To: lcf Cale

"They are fans young master Cale."

Stated lcf Taylor. Meanwhile lcf Cale give him a shocked looked. He already had to deal with a fanatic fan, now his fan has added up?

I'm putting you on my to do list.

"What are you gonna do with me?"

Asked lcf Cale, already imagining many negative thinks.

To: Kim Rok Soo (og Cale)

"Ah, finally! It's my turn!"

Kim Rok Soo was happy that he get another message.

Hehe~ tiddies.
You have a pretty face, mind if I sit on it?

"A-are you a pervert?"

Kim Rok Soo asked with a horrified look, stuttering a bit as he hug himself.

From: @MJ082709
To: Kim Rok Soo

"Not me again!"

Shouted Kim Rok Soo, feeling trauma from the previous message.

You're so handsome, I wanna take you for myself.

"Thanks for the compliment, but you can't take me."

Rejected Kim Rok Soo, still love himself to allow a stranger take him.

[Free tissues! 📢]

To: both White Star

"Why is there no message for me?!"

Lcf Bud asked in sadness. Is there no one who admire him.

Lcf Glenn just ignored him and focused on the screen.

[Another type of friends.]

There's only two things I like about you.
1. You have Kim Rok Soo handsome face.
2. You have Cale's beautiful red hair.

"Hmm, does that mean he have the same face as me?"

Asked Kim Rok Soo. Many are curious too as they never see White Star face. Meanwhile people who know his face is comparing White Star and Kim Rok Soo face. And, they realized that they look similiar.

To: tboah Cale

"You got another message from your fan."

Teased dragon half blood to his new friend which he only received a glare fro the younger man.

I love love love love you sooo much!!

"Its seems like this person loves you so much."

Kim Rok Soo said, teasing his younger self. Tboah Cale face that became red after receiving so much loves has become redder after being teased.

To: Cale, Kim Rok Soo and White Star

"I have a bad feeling."

Lcf White Star said as he read the name of the message receiver.

"For the first time, I agreed with you."

Lcf Cale said while Kim Rok Soo nodded his head.

You know, there's another dimension where you three are triplet.

Now, they felt like their soul leave their body. For god's sake, they're enemy.

Oh. I forgot, they don't believe in gods 😗.

The others are shocked at this new information. Enemy become siblings?

From: @Jello_Queen
To: My sweet tboah Cale

"Aww, how romantic~"

Kim Rok Soo teased his younger self again. Do you want to become a bully now?

How can you be so sweet? You don't have to risk your reputation for your little brother you know?
Anyway, can you marry me? My heart has been stolen by you since your first appearance.
The world doesn't deserve you, you're too perfect for it.

Red Red Red Red Red Red Red Red Red Red

That's how tboah Cale face is right now.

'Hyung...'

Both Basen thought in sadness. Knowing that their hyung risked his reputation for them.

To: lcf Cale

"Our dongsaeng does have a lot of fans~"

Now, it's lcf Cale turns to be tease. But, It's by Choi Jung Soo now.

Do you want to make a deal? Date me for two weeks and I'll give you your slacker life. And stop being so dense. You're not alone, you have a lot of people you can rely on around you.

Lcf Cale inwardly agreed as he really have a lot of people he can rely on around him. Fully ignoring the first sentence. What's the difference with dating and losing his slacker life?

To: all Cales

"Ho~ young master-nim do have a lot of fans."

Lcf Ron said, but didn't get any glares from all Cales as they're so scared of him.

Oh, and Cales , if you think why I love you even though you're a trash. Because if you're a trash, then I'm a trash collector 😘.

" Is that supposed to be a pickupline? "

Lcf Cale isn't shocked anymore with this kind of message.

"I don't know how to react."

Kim Rok Soo (og Cale) asked with a poker face.

"Me too."

Tboah Cale just agreed with them.

People just sweatdropped at their reaction.

(I'm sponsoring 2 billion gold coins to all Cales.)

"Now, this is the best part of all these message."

Stated lcf Cale as 2 billion gold coins appeared in front of him, tboah Cale and Kim Rok Soo.

Tboah Cale and Kim Rok Soo couldn't help but agreed with him.

The others just shake their head in amusement toward the three of them while some people are envious toward them.

"Ok, that's all! It's late now, you may go to your own room to rest. We'll continue this after you got some rest."

Said Irene, ending today reaction show.

~TBC~

Here you go! Another chapter after a long time! 😢 Does anyone miss me? 😜Hahaha 🤣, kidding.

First of all, I'm sorry if some of the reaction somehow offended any of you. It's for the entertaiment purpose only. But, I'm sorry if it hurt any of your heart.

Also, I'm sorry if I missed out your message or spell your name wrong.😅I also change some of the message, only a little.

By the way, thanks for all the reads, votes and comments! I really apreciated it. 😭

This humble author felt really glad that many of you read this ordinary story of mine. This author is so delighted with you guys kindess for voting this humble author ordinary story. Thank you so much, this author definitely won't foget you guys kindess for the rest of my life. 😂

My place have a flood since it's been raining nonstop for almost 4 days straight. My house is loaded with water now. 😭 The water had decreased though but this may be the worst flood I ever experienced. The internet connection also sucks right now. I tried to publish this chapter for million of times but it won't success.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! See you later! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
506K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
292K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc