๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น โ˜… สœ. ส€แด€ษด

By -XAMMIE

๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ สฐแตƒโฑแต—แตƒโฟโฑ สณแตƒโฟ [๐™ถ๐šž๐š—๐šœ & ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ] โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค "Just 30 days, let's be married for... More

โ’ ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ

โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ

1.7K 114 122
By -XAMMIE

▬ 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The soreness of my body greeted my morning. As I try to move, an arm was wrapped around my waist, making me unable to freely move. Flashes of the events last night entered my mind.

Great, why can't I resist such a simple matter when I have the capability to do so?

As I was regretting not refusing last night, the morning wave of nausea hit me.

It's still 3 am so it's quite dark. Not really caring if I wake the man beside me, I removed his arm on me and switched the night lamp before grabbing any clothes near me to cover myself and ran to the bathroom.

Come on Y/n, endure it. Just 25 more days to go.

▬ 𝗥𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I was woken up by the sound of vomiting that came from the bathroom. Slowly sat up and brushed my hair away from my face as I yawned. It's just past 3 am but it felt like I only took a nap.

Getting up from the bed and wore sweatpants I took from the closet before heading to the bathroom. My sleepiness was replaced with amusement when I saw Y/n with the shirt that I was wearing last night.

It looked big on her that it covered her mid-thigh. If it would just be that then I would think she looks cute but she looked hot when her face was wet, hair tied to a messy bun and the shirt was slightly off-shoulder on one side.

I leaned on the bathroom's door frame as I watch her look at her face in the mirror. My eyes traveled up and down until she finally noticed my presence.

"Sorry for waking you up." She said while I only let out a slight chuckle before I walked towards her and picked her up.

"Hey, what are you-" She exclaimed but I shut her up with a quick kiss on her lips.

"I wouldn't mind waking up to a beautiful mess like you every day." I whispered to her ear as I walk us back to our bed.

Laying her on the bed before placing a kiss on her forehead, I smirked as I looked down on her.

"You know that you can wake me up when morning sickness hits you. No need to be shy is asking me to help you, sweetheart." I said as I caressed her face.

"I could handle it myself no need to worry." She said and tried to sit up and get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm just going to get water." She replied and I stopped her from getting up.

"Stay here, I'll go get it." I said and stood up.

As I head downstairs after refusing her protests of getting water by herself. I saw that the kitchen lights were open and saw my brother with a bottle of brandy nearby and a glass of it in his hand while sitting alone and lost in deep thought.

"What's wrong, Rin?" I asked while I opened the fridge to get Y/n's water.

I heard him sigh and he chugged down the liquor in his glass before pouring another glass.

"Do you want some?" He asked and I denied it. He's already halfway through the bottle.

"When did you come home?" I asked and drank water for myself too.

"Just an hour ago." He replied and took another sip.

"What the problem, Rin?" I asked and he sighed again and stayed silent for a while.

"Brother, do you remember the woman I dated two years?" He asked as he traced the rim of his glass.

It didn't take long for me to remember who he was talking about. I only remember one woman who my brother dated seriously. We call her Lilith but he calls her Lily, it isn't her real name though, it's only a codename she uses for work.

She used to work with us but she transferred for international missions.

"Yeah, of course. What about her?" I asked.

"I met her earlier when Mikey called me and the others for a meeting." He said.

Oh right, I wasn't called cause I took a leave. The benefits of having a wife I guess.

"And?" I asked and leaned on the counter.

"I was paired up with her for a mission in France." He said and drank the rest of the alcohol in his glass and poured another.

I understand why he's like this. He truly loved her but they had a big misunderstanding so they broke up. I even tried to help him with his proposal but it didn't push through.

"Can't you just ask someone else to replace you or her?" I asked

"I tried but you do know that she's the best in the field and the others are unavailable." He said and leaned on the table.

"Are you still not over her?" I asked again.

"I think I'm not. Why else would I feel like this, brother?" He said

Yup, he's drunk.

Taking away the liquor so he won't drink more, I sighed. He didn't respond any longer after that so I thought that he might've fallen asleep.

With a final comforting tap on his shoulder, I walked back to the bedroom with Y/n's water. Only to see her already sleeping.

I guess I took too long.

Placing the bottle of water near her so she could drink it when she wants to, I laid back down beside her and covered us with the blanket, and cuddled back to sleep.

▬ 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Waking up feeling a bit thirsty, I felt someone hugging me again but to my surprise, it wasn't Ran.

"Huh?" I muttered quietly as I look at Rindou who was in between me and Ran.

He even smells alcohol. Shit, I feel like throwing up again. This is why I added a no smoking and drinking policy to the contract. I get easily nauseous when I smell it.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and vomit nothing. What would I even let out when my stomach is empty. Moments later, Ran came and rubbed circles on my back while holding my hair that was untied when I was sleeping.

"What's wrong, Y/N? Do you need something, why does your morning sickness look worse?" He asked.

I washed my face and squat down as I wait for nausea to subside.

"Do you need a doctor?" He asked and I shook my head before he helped me to stand up.

"I'm fine" I said as sat at the end of the bed. Rindou is still sleeping.

"Why is he here?" I asked, referring to his brother as he sat next to me.

"He was drunk last night and he came here. I already told you that we always stayed together ever since we were young so he sometimes subconsciously sleep here when he's down or something.

"I see. He's just like my younger sisters." I said.

"You have siblings?" He asked and I nodded.

"I told you that you have a lot that you don't know about me. Actually, they are twins and they used to come to me when they were sad. That was a long time ago though." I said

"Where are they now?" he asked and gently tucked my hair behind my ear with a slight smile.

"They're far away from me now, we only talk through calls sometimes." I replied after a brief silence.

I looked at the time and it was almost 12:00 pm.

What an unproductive day.

I was cooking in the kitchen while Ran was taking a bath and Rindou was still sleeping when I heard the doorbell ring. Since Takeshi was in town for things that Ran ordered him to do, I was the only one able to get the door.

When I opened the door, I saw a slender woman, dressed in a black outfit and heels with shades covering her eyes.

Damn, what if she thinks that I work here as a maid because of the apron that I'm wearing.

She looked at me after taking off her sunglasses and I won't lie that she's a beauty. Her piercing eyes are peering deep into my soul.

"Uhm-"

"He never changes, still a manwhore I see." She muttered while looking a bit disappointed and bitter.

Before I can talk, I heard Rindou speak behind me.

"Why are you here, Lily?" He asked. He didn't even bother fixing what he looks like.

"I'm here because Takeomi-san said that we have to plan for our work." She said and kept glancing at me.

This is really making me uncomfortable.

"I thought we're going to discuss that tomorrow?" Rindou replied.

"The boss wanted us to hurry up, that's why." She replied and Rindou sighed.

Soon they eventually finished their conversation and I finally got out of that awkward position. I was beginning to feel nervous because she kept looking at me.

What if she knows? I can't have that.

Watching the television in the living room at 9 pm. Me and Ran were home alone the rest of the day since Rindou left with the woman earlier and Takeshi is still on his way back.

"Are you really okay?" Ran asked for how many times now ever since I threw up after smelling the scent of alcohol.

"How many times do I need to say? I really am fine, my sense of smell is just sensitive since I'm pregnant." I said with a sigh.

"No, I mean, you kept looking anxious when Rindou's visitor came." He said, making me slightly jolt.

Shit.

"Did she say or do anything to you?" He asked and put his arms around my shoulder.

"No, I was just intimidated since she kept looking at me earlier." I said as I played with my fingers.

I'm not really lying since she's like a hawk looking at her prey. One thing I know for sure is that she's dangerous.

"Maybe she just thought that you're my brother's woman or something like that." He said

"Huh?" I asked

"She was Rindou's ex-girlfriend. They almost got engaged but things happened so they fell apart." He explained.

"What happened?" I asked and he smiled and tapped my nose.

"Quite interested now, are we? I'll tell you if you give me a kiss." He said and smirk

"No thanks." I said and changed the channel to the news channel.

┌────═━┈━═────┐

𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴/𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 "𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪". 

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

└────═━┈━═────┘

Even people who are well off in their life and career have it rough. Being famous and rich is like a prison but being poor also feels the same way.

Everyone has their own reasons to do things the way they do. When life pushes you to the worst, you won't have any choice left but to hold on to the tip of the blade.

I'm no different from that.

I am a sister to my two siblings who were sold off by our parents to dangerous people for their own selfish needs and for me to get them back is...

Haitani Ran

No one should ever know that I'm only using him for my gain. That is to get information about Bonten.

Let's keep this facade of a happy marriage until the 30th day of our contract.

Falling in love is something you shouldn't do, Y/n. Your siblings' lives are in danger.

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 2.1K 12
๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž. ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™›๐™š. "He love me, he give me all his money That Gucci, Prad...
3.2K 94 10
โ†“ description โ†“ Y/n is such a huge fan of the Haitani Brothers particularly Rindou, the youngest Haitani, ever since their rise of popularity in Ropp...
127K 5.9K 27
โ๐™„ ๐™‚๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐™„ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‰๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™‰.โž โ—œ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ— ...
49.7K 1.4K 18
[๐‘๐š๐ง ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™š๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง...