The ties that bind us

By Kishi_Alvani

Min Yoongi - known as Suga - is just beginning his career with BTS when he is forced by his parents to fulfil... More

Chapter I: The arrangement
Chapter II: The first shot
Chapter III: Friends?
Chapter IV: Imposition
Chapter V: A poisoned dagger
Chapter VI: Abnegation
Chapter VII: Wounded pride
Chapter VIII: The wedding
Chapter IX: Itaewon
Chapter X: Meeting Bangtan
Chapter XI: Rival
Chapter XII: Brokenhearted
Chapter XIII: Temptation
Chapter XV: Happy Birthday
Chapter XVI: Explanations
Chapter XVII: A little anniversary present
Chapter XVIII: Adversary
Chapter XIX: Defender
Chapter XX: Suga's girlfriend
Chapter XXI: Suga's Wife

Chapter XIV: The Party

157 2 1
By Kishi_Alvani

Two weeks passed, you still had a few days to go back to Seoul, but one day you received a video call from Jimin. They still hadn't returned from the trip, but Suga's birthday was coming up and the boys wanted to celebrate. Also, they had found out that your birthday was 3 weeks after his, so they wanted to do one big celebration.

You thought it was very sweet of them that they wanted to include you, so you agreed. The guys were coming back in two days, and in two more days it would be the party.

You left Daegu the day after they arrived in Seoul. You were bored on the train, checking your social media, when you ran into those bitter news again. BTS and N3bula meet at Tokyo Airport and return to Seoul together, Suga and Suni's public reunion, Suga and Suni don't try to hide their special friendship anymore, etc. Your stomach got upset with each news and with each photo.

Suddenly you got a message from Jimin.

Y/n, when are you coming to Seoul?

Today. I'm on the train."

"Excellent!"

Jimin started telling you some of the details of the party, where it would be and who was invited. Right there he confirmed that Suni would attend. You were dying of rage.

"Jimin, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

I wanted to know if I could invite someone.

It's just that you told me it was a party for me too.

And well, I'm taking it to heart."

Sure, I understand. Who are you going to bring?

Your parents?"

"No, my parents are in Daegu.

I want to invite a friend from class."

"Oh, Y/n. What a shame.

You know we can't invite just anyone to our circle.

Is he completely trustworthy?"

"I know, Jimin.

Believe me, he is a very private person.

I wouldn't suggest it if he wasn't."

"Then its fine."

"Jimin, I'm not sure if he's going.

I haven't talked to him yet.

Please don't mention it to the others.

If he doesn't accept in the end, I'd feel embarrassed if everyone asked me about my friend."

Ah, I understand Y/n.

Dont worry. I wont."

You obviously meant Philip. You proceeded to contact him, told him that your friends wanted to celebrate your birthday in advance, and you wanted him as a special guest. You also explained the idol situation to him a bit, since he wasn't that steeped in popular culture; He hadn't realized until now that Min Yoongi was a famous artist. And lastly, you asked him to keep the invitation and the Yoongi thing a secret from the rest of your class friends.

Philip was a nice guy, so he didnt hesitate to promise you he'd keep it quiet.

Suga texted you later without knowing that you had communicated with Jimin. He asked you when you were coming; you did not know that he was dying to see you after those long weeks, where not for a moment did you leave his mind. You lied telling him that you would arrive the next day in the afternoon.

Yoongi: Do you need me to pick you up at the station?

Y/n: It's not necessary, we better meet at the place where the party is being held.

Jimin had told you and Yoongi to arrive at a certain time, after the guests, since you two were the honorees. You went early anyways, you wanted to arrive long before Suga.

The party site was a very nice and private apartment, you didn't know whose it was. The dress code was semi-formal.

For the occasion, you wore a crop top with a draped waist and 3/4 sleeves, it was a high neck, but revealing in the chest area, highlighting the v-line of the cleavage. Your skirt was high-waisted and reached to your knees, fitted perfectly to the curve of your hips and had a long slit on one leg. You looked divine.

All the boys were surprised to see you. They praised you somewhat shyly. The N3bula girls couldn't stop looking at you either, Suni included.

Philip arrived after you. He kept looking at you in amazement, but he didn't praise you publicly to avoid any misunderstanding with your boyfriend's friends. Jin and j-hope hadn't recognized him from the Itaewon incident.

Suga was the last to arrive. He was wearing a navy-blue suit, with a white turtleneck sweater and white sneakers. He was smiling greeting everyone, but when he saw you, he was dumbfounded for a few seconds. He quickly tried to conceal it, but it was too late; everyone present noticed his reaction.

You were like a vision that took his breath away; like a nymph that appeared to him in a dream, but he quickly realized that it was reality, and what he was looking at in fascination, all the other men at the party could see too. Jealousy overwhelmed him, but he couldn't make a fuss. The feeling worsened when he spotted Philip among the guests. He had to take a deep breath and pretend for the rest of the meeting.

As soon as he could, he approached Jimin who had organized everything and asked him what Philip was doing at the party.

Jimin: He is a special friend of Y/n, she wanted him to accompany her. Remember that it is also her party.

Suga snorted at the special friend comment. Jimin knew he was jealous and found it amusing.

Since everyone was there, it was time to reveal one of the big surprises of the party. Jimin as host took the floor.

Jimin: Let us make a toast for the birthday honorees, Suga-hyung and Y/n. We wish you two a very happy birthday!

All expressed their good wishes by raising their glasses.

Jimin: But we can't toast yet, there's something else to toast for today.

Everyone looked around wanting to know what Jimin's riddle was about. So, he continued.

Jimin: Well, I must confess that Suga-hyung asked me to help him organize this meeting, because he is quite unsociable and hes very bad at expressing good news. (Suga looked at him wanting to kill him). I want you to observe this beautiful place where were at. (Everyone looked around without understanding anything yet). In addition to celebrating his and our dear friend Y/n's birthday, Suga-hyung also wanted to show us this apartment that he recently acquired, he bought it just before our trip.

Everyone reacted in astonishment, especially you. Immediately your gaze met his; his eyes told you everything, this was your new home. It was very beautiful and much larger than the previous apartment.

Jimin: And take advantage of the time because he made it clear that he is not going to invite us again. He will soon put the place up for rent. So, cheers!

Everyone toasted for Suga, for you and for the fabulous apartment.

You meant to approach him, but before your feet could move, Suni practically lunged at Yoongi to congratulate him. You knew that she was not going to leave his side in all night.

V turned off the main lights, only neon ones were left on, and he put on some music. Everyone did different activities, some were eating, others dancing, and others toured around the apartment.

You made several attempts to get closer, but Suni did not leave him for a second and all his attention was for her. You were hating them both.

You asked Philip to dance with you, you would make him regret ignoring you. Initially Philip didn't want to dance, he was afraid of Suga's reaction, but it also struck him that he didn't even get close to you and spent all his time with that other girl.

Philip: Is everything okay between you two?

Y/n: Since I haven't been in Seoul, I didn't tell you about it. Yoongi and I broke up, we decided to just be friends.

Philip looked at you puzzled; he had never known of such a strange relationship. But little by little he relaxed and agreed to dance with you. Suga noticed it, but he couldn't do anything in that environment, he had to swallow it.

Suddenly, the music and the lights went out, everything was dark, even the street. It had been a blackout. All the girls shouted in unison like a choir, nothing could be seen. You tried to move and bumped into Philip, he immediately hugged you so you wouldn't fall.

Suga was looking for you in the dark because he heard you scream. It occurred to him to take out his mobile phone to light up a little with the light from the screen, that's when he realized that you were hugging Philip, with your head resting on his chest. Rage overwhelmed him completely. The others couldn't see you, only him because he was so close.

He immediately turned off the mobile screen and stood behind you. You and Philip didn't notice either because it all happened very fast, and you had your eyes closed.

You felt a touch on your hips, and you knew there was someone behind you; you immediately released Philip. Suga crossed his arm to grab you above the waist and squeezed you against him.

Yoongi: Come with me right now. (He whispered in your ear).

A shiver ran down your spine, you were afraid of what he might do, so you followed him without reproach. Philip managed to realize that you were leaving with Yoongi, but he decided not to go after you, because he knew it was a hopeless case.

Suga took you to the master bedroom and turned on the lamp of his mobile, his face said it all, he was angry. He pushed you against a wall and blocked you with his body.

Yoongi: What do you think you're doing? Are we going to do this again?

Y/n: Yoongi, it's not what you think, it's a misunderstanding.

Yoongi: Another misunderstanding? It seems that I am very stupid that I never understand things well.

You tried to push him away, but you didn't have enough strength, and you only managed to make him press his body more vigorously against yours.

Yoongi: Everything you've done tonight has been for the purpose of annoying me. How dare you come dressed like that for everyone to gaze at you in front of me? Plus, you dared bring him in, introduced him as a "special friend" and you've been alone with him all night. You haven't even interacted with the guys, who you supposedly appreciate so much. Its because Philip has your exclusivity, doesnt he?

Although you didn't have the physical strength to bring him down, you did have the drive to confront him with words. If he was going to offend you, you were also going to hurt him the way you knew how.

Y/n: Philip does have my exclusivity just like Suni has yours.

Yoongi: Don't bring Suni into this, I told you there's nothing going on between us!

Y/n: Nothing has happened yet, but your wish is already for her. Aren't you impatient for our divorce so you can throw yourself into her arms? Well, the same thing happens to me with Philip, my wish is only for him.

His blood boiled. He looked you straight in the eyes so intensely as if he wanted to pierce through you, you looked at him with the same challenging attitude.

While all this happened, your clothes were getting loose, your breasts were almost escaping from your blouse and the opening of the skirt was now in the middle and not on the side, revealing a bit of your underwear.

You both stared at each other, waiting for who would give in first.

Yoongi: So, you want him, you want to be with him, you're dying for him to kiss you and touch you.

Y/n: Yes, all that and more.

Suga couldn't take it anymore and he lunged at your lips, capturing them violently. Just imagining Philip - or anyone else - possessing your mouth instead of him upset him tremendously.

You responded to the kiss immediately, very forcefully. He took you by the hips and you took him by the hair. All the tension you had been building up exploded in that instant. He followed his path to your thighs, taking one of them and lifting it up to his waist. You felt the stiffness in his crotch, and he felt the heat emanating from you. You were both breathing heavily.

His lips left yours and started down your jaw to your throat. You tried to stop it, but you couldn't prevent a moan from escaping from your mouth. He went crazy with every little sound that came out of you. After your neck he moved on to your cleavage, which was almost entirely revealed by the ruin of your blouse; he released your thighs to massage your breasts instead. You cried out his name involuntarily and his mind exploded. He grabbed you by the butt and lifted you up with force, leaning you against the wall with his body so that your breasts were at the level of his face and continued kissing them.

Suddenly the whole place lit up, both stopped in suspense, looking into each other's eyes. You heard the excited shouts of the guests celebrating that the electricity had been restored. You knew they would start looking for you if you didn't go back fast.

Suga put you back on your feet and cleared his throat. You started to fix your clothes because you were a mess. He also tried to arrange himself, he had to hide the bulge in his pants.

As tempers cooled, remorse began to take hold of you. Again, something you didnt want had happened, that was not the first kiss you longed for, but a romantic and delicate one.

Yoongi pointed out that he would go out first and that you could leave after you had fixed your clothes and hair well. He headed for the door immediately.

Y/n: Yoongi! (He stopped). I hate you.

He looked at you sideways and left the room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: This fanfic is also posted on YouTube and TikTok. You can find me as BangtaniesFics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 152 22
Yoongi, the famous BTS member, didn't want to get married to her. He wanted to marry for love. Seoyun, a business woman, didn't want to get married...
3K 169 35
Yn and Jungkook are arranged together by her parents. Though Jungkook is in love with Yn, she only married him to keep her parent's last wish. On the...
1K 57 29
🔥🔞SMUT WARNING🔞🔥This is a Y/N 18+story (I just specified a name so that it will be understandable) featuring Min Yoongi. Bear in mind this is jus...
243K 7.4K 22
You were raised by your grandparents in a small town. Before turning fifteen, you were summoned to meet your real family. At the age of seventeen, yo...