Reincarnation || Taekook || [...

By moonflower_9597

Two lovers who were separated in an era when they didn't belong to each other meet again in a new world. But... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 [EPILOGUE]

Chapter 25

4.6K 292 35
By moonflower_9597

"Are we going back today?" Jin asked when they got back to the hotel the next day.

"The driver is tired. We'll go tomorrow morning." When namjoon said that, jungkook came and sat next to him.

"Hyung ??"

"Yes, what's the problem?" Hoseok asked as he realized that the youngest had come to ask for something.

"Umm.. taehyungie hyungie wamts to go home with me.. so..."

"You are scared ??" Jimin asked as he understood jungkook. Jungkook nodded.

"Are you trying to tell us to come now?" Suga, who was leaned on the chair and asked without even opening his eyes.

"If you guys can.. I'm scared. What will my eomma and appa say.." When jungkook asked showing his big doe eyes, who can say no? So they agreed to go to jungkook's house.

That's when taehyung came there with drake.

"There's a swimming pool downstairs. Let's go there?" Taehyung suggested and jin and hobi jumped happily. 

"I'm sleepy.." As usual, suga replied with his eyes closed and jimin pulled suga by the legs and threw him to the ground. For a second or two, suga's eyes widened as he couldn't imagine what had happened. Then his cold eyes turned to jimin.

"JIMINN!!!" Frightened by suga's screams, jimin ran and hid behind jungkook.

"Remember, you survived because of bunny." Saying that, suga got up and went to his room and closed the door loudly.

For others, the incident may have been normal, but to taehyung and drake it wasn't. They wondered how suga's anger had subsided so quickly. Jimin understood them both.

"Suga hyung loves kookie." When he said that jimin saw taehyung's face darken. So he quickly added,
"No no, not such love.. kookie is like his little brother. So he doesn't get angry in front of kookie."

"That's why jiminie hyung always survives by sacrificing me." Jungkook completed the rest.

Anyway, after half an hour, the group got ready and came to the swimming pool. They were not disturbed because there were not many people. The group changed clothes and went into the water in shorts.

"Aren't you coming?" Taehyung yelled as jungkook stared at them without going down to the pool. Jungkook shook his head to say no.

"He's shy.." Taehyung turned to jin as he said that.

"Shy??"

"Yeah, He doesn't even change clothes in front of us. He showers after we go to bed."

"But it's not going to work out that way."

"Yeah, but what to do? None of us could change him."

"Hmm.. Is that so. Wait then.." Taehyung said and came out of the pool and walked towards jungkook. Jungkook's cheeks flushed when he saw taehyung coming towards him with only wet shorts. Jungkook's body trembled with familiar tingle when he saw taehyung's veiny arms, collarbones, built body, and most importantly taehyung's member that was showing because of the wetness of the short.

"Why not go into the water?" When taehyung asked jungkook looked down without saying anything.

"I'm here.. there's nothing to be scared of. Let's go." Taehyung tried to take off jungkook's T-shirt, but jungkook didn't let to do it and grabbed the T-shirt.

"Okay then, no need to take it off. Let's go with clothes on." Taehyung took jungkook's hand and led him to the swimming pool. But realizing that jungkook was still awkward, he decided to have a game. Taehyung discovered that jungkook was a very competitive man.

"What do you say, shall we do a swimming competition? The loser is going to have a pizza party tonight." Everyone liked taehyung's idea. Jungkook's eyes gleamed.

As excepted, the winner of all three rounds was jungkook. One time drake lost. The next time hoseok lost. The other time jimin lost. Therefore, the three of them had to spend money for the night party.

"My kookie is amazing.." Taehyung approached jungkook and said. Jungkook's face lit up with a beautiful bunny smile."

"But if you swam without a shirt, it would be better." Jungkook flushed as taehyung said wiggling his eyebrows. Jungkook hit taehyung on the chest glaring at him.

"No kidding, I'm serious baby." Taehyung grabbed jungkook's hand and looked into his eyes. "When you have a perfect body, why are you shy baby? And it's very normal for a boy to be shirtless.

"But, I'm shy. Others will judge me."

"Why do the others judge you?"

"I'm different."

"Different ?? Are you crazy petal? You and I are all the same. And we are all different from each other because we are all different in what we think and do in this world but that diversity is what makes this world beautiful. Understood? And don't afraid to be yourself. Take only the good from what other people say and discard the bad. There's nothing wrong with living our lives in a way that doesn't bother anyone. If we try to please the world, we will never be able to live a life of our own." Jungkook felt great relief when he heard taehyung's words. Those words taught him the way to look at the world in a different way.

"Do it." Jungkook raised his arms as taehyung looked into those eyes with a questioning look. Realizing what was in those eyes, taehyung took off jungkook's wet T-shirt with a smile on his face.

"What do you say? Shall we have another match?" Jungkook nodded shyly.

Taehyung counted and they both jumped into the water but taehyung didn't swim. With a fond smile on his face, taehyung watched jungkook swim. The others watched in amazement as jungkook swam without a t-shirt.

"Don't you think taehyung is the right person for him?" Suga, who usually doesn't talk about such things, said while pointing to tahyung who was smiling and looking at jungkook swimming.

"That's true. Jungkook behaves very freely with taehyung." Hoseok said as jungkook came back to taehyung and hit him in the chest complaining that he cheated on him.

"Yeah, taehyung also been very happy lately... Like a little kid. Jungkook is the best person for him." Drake said with a sigh of relief.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sweetheart... eomma missed my kookie baby so much." Mrs. Jeon hugged jungkook tightly.

"Let's go inside, boys." Mr. Jeon took the others inside.

"How long is the vacation?"

"One and a half month leave."

"A long vacation then. It's better that you all came here. We met after a long time right?? Oh! Umm.. these two ?? WAIT WAIT WAIT.. IS THIS KIM TAEHYUNG?? OMG!" Jungkook covered his face with his hands as his mother screamed happily like a little kid. Mr. Jeon smiled and turned to taehyung.

"Jungkookie's eomma loves to watch your movies." Mr. Jeon said in Korean. So taehyung didn't understand anything. So namjoon translated it into English. When he heard that, taehyung's face lit up with a cute boxy smile. Who wouldn't be happy when his future mother-in-law said him that she likes him.. right?

"But how do you know each other?" When jungkook's eomma asked, namjoon answered.

"Taehyung wanted our jungkookie for the ost of his next film. This is taehyung's manager and best friend drake." Jungkook's mom and dad smiled when namjoon pointed at drake.

"He came here to stay with jungkook because he was going to do all the work for the song together with jungkook. Auntie and Uncle don't mind, right?" When namjoon said that, jungkook was looking at him with thankful eyes.

"It's okay.. Uwuu taehyung's coming to stay at our house is like a dream." Jungkook's mother was very happy about that.

"Honey.. these kids are tired. It's time for lunch so we should tell ajumma to prepare something for them to eat, shall we?"

"No, I'm cooking today. How long after my boys came here? So I should make the lunch today. Taehyung is here too."  Taehyung smiled when he heard jungkook's mother say his name, although he didn't understand what she was saying.

"Okay then.. let's go. I'll help you. Boys go and change." Mr. Jeon said so and went to the kitchen with his wife.

"Let's go upstairs. You guys can stay in your usual rooms. Drake can stay with hobi hyung." Jungkook said as he walked upstairs with the group.

"Then I ??" Jungkook's cheeks flushed as taehyung asked.

"Hyung.. can stay with m...." Jin yelled before jungkook could finish.

"NO!!! You're sleeping with me and joon. Taehyung can stay with drake." When jin spoke in a firm tone, both jungkook and Tahyung's face went pale.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

I

'm so proud of you BTS💜️

Yoongi 😭❤️

💜️❤️

29/5/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 16.4K 84
the kims,jeon,parks,mins,and jungs...all were best friends since born.....same for thier kids....the 7 of them were unseperable..bestest friends or l...
292K 11K 50
Jeon Jungkook is a mafia leader but he has a secret no one not even his family knows. He was a little because of his Traumatic past life with his evi...
312K 14.3K 26
Book-cover by: @qwfcfanfic Who would have ever thought the biggest nerd of the university will turned out to be the most feared person of the whole w...
248K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...