Reincarnation || Taekook || [...

Por moonflower_9597

Two lovers who were separated in an era when they didn't belong to each other meet again in a new world. But... Más

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 [EPILOGUE]

Chapter 22

4.8K 325 42
Por moonflower_9597

Drake😉

"No.. I.. just.. um..." Taehyung was looking for some,thing to say when they heard someone knocking on the door.

Kim Namjoon came into the office room the next moment with the manager's permission.

"Yes namjoon?"

"Bang PD nim, I came to talk about tomorrow's interview."

"Oh! Okay, we got an invitation to this new movie ost. I'm just talking about it. Is there jungkook? Mr. Kim asks if he can meet jungkook." When the manager said, taehyung and drake turned to namjoon to greet him.

But namjoon's eyes widened when he saw taehyung's face who was extending his hand to him. At the same time his heart was filled with happiness, sadness as well as anger. Despite it happened with jungkook's consent, namjoon was not impressed with what taehyung did to jungkook. But on the other hand, even if he can not believe it, taehyung is the one who loves jungkook from past life. So namjoon was not bad enough to keep the two from meeting.

"Namjoon ??" It was the manager's voice that brought namjoon to his senses.

"Oh! Sorry.. I'm kim namjoon.. leader of BTS." Namjoon shook hands with the two.

"Sir, jungkook is rehearsing his interview with the members. I'm going with them. I'll be back to see you." The manager agreed, thinking about namjoon's unusual behavior. On the other hand, the manager was curious about taehyung's urgent desire to meet jungkook. But a rising star in Hollywood like taehyung came to Korea for an movie ost and talked about it personally, so the manager didn't want to turn down taehyung's request. Otherwise, at a time like this, the manager wouldn't have allowed anyone to talk about a new project so quickly and meet a member.

"So you came to find jungkook, right?" Namjoon asked as taehyung got into the elevator with the two and went to the 8th floor. As taehyung and drake gasped, namjoon laughed out loud.

"Afraid? I don't know how it happened then.. but we recently found out who did that to our kookie." When namjoon said that, taehyung knew that they knew everything.

"I'm sorry... but.. not against kookie's reluctance.."

"Not reluctantly ?? How do you say taehyung ?? Jungkook didn't know English at the time.. And jungkook was not a person who spoke to outsiders. He may have followed you then for some other reason. We will talk about that later. But you need to know this.. because of you, jungkook had to sit and sing in the London concert." Unable to face the stern look on namjoon's face at that moment, taehyung looked down.

"I know you came here with a big lie to deceive the manager when you found out who jungkook is. But I'll let you meet jungkookie on one condition." When namjoon said that, taehyung looked at him as if to ask what it was.

"If you're doing all this as a game, please go back right now, but if you came to meet kook because you have feelings for him, you must first apologize to jungkook. Because no matter what you said, Jungkook didn't have sex with you with his full consent. So you have to apologize. "

"Okay Mr. Namjoon.. I will apologize to jungkook. But I need to see him." When taehyung said that, namjoon realized how impatient taehyung was. After the elevator stopped, namjoon got out of it and started walking towards their practice room while the other two followed him.

"Okay. Stay here. Come in when I call." Namjoon said so and closed the door and went inside.

"Darn, I thought it was over." Taehyung said with a sigh of relief. Drake laughed as taehyung said it.

"I saw our tiger taehyung trembling with fear. How you talked about them before..? A set of boys looks like girls with makeup on. Now you see how they really are." When Drake said that, taehyung jumped onto his friend and shut his mouth.

"Enough asshole. If they hear that, that man will join the others and push me out of this window. Don't take revenge of your old grudges. You are my best friend."

"Don't butter me up... but you deserve to suffer for saying that to my six boys."

"Yaahh! I didn't insult them ok.. And I said I don't like them because I couldn't hear your blabbering. And say five.. not six. kookie is mine."

"Just don't expect much, you saw the Leader's toughness right??"

Meanwhile, inside the practice room;

"Oh! Wasn't our manager there, Joon?" Jin asked as namjoon returned quickly.

"He was there.. Suddenly I had to do something else. Where is jungkook?" Namjoon asked as he looked around. Everyone else was there, but jungkook was not there.

"Jungkookie is in the washroom. Why hyung?" As Jimin approached namjoon, the others turned to namjoon.

"Ah.. it's better he is not here. I came with a guest..  guess if you can."

"Have any of our family members come ?? Kookie's parents??" Hobi asked because namjoon asked about jungkook.

"Not from home.. but the person who came is jungkook's acquaintance." Namjoon said but the members couldn't guess the person. As it was getting late, namjoon finally decided to tell about the person who came.

"Kim taehyung has arrived."

"WHAT??"

"Don't make jokes, namjoon." Suga said without even getting up from where he was.

"If you guys can't believe it, wait." Namjoon went back and opened the door and welcomed taehyung and drake inside. As soon as the members saw them, they stared at taehyung in disbelief. Taehyung awkwardly smiled when he saw the members started at him with big eyes. The boy's face was all red from embarrassment.

(A / N; Namjoon made it compulsory for all of them to learn English because of what happened earlier. Now they can all speak English to a normal level.)

"Oh yeah! We were eagerly waiting for you, kim taehyung." Smirking, suga came and stood next to tahyung. Although yoongi was much shorter than taehyung, the stern look on his face made taehyung sweat profusely.

"Yeah, where's my pink pan. I kept it to welcome the one who took our kookie's virginity and ran away. " As a handsome young man continued to scold him, taehyung's lips went dry. Drake was on the sidelines enjoying the drama.

"Yes jin hyung, we can't dearly welcome him." Hobi also stood in front of taehyung with both hands clasped to his chest.

"OMG!! Am I dreaming? Kim Taehyung came to our company.. Woah.." Taehyung turned to that voice and he saw a very cute boy looking at him. Then he came and stood in front of taehyung.

"Yah hyungs.. Is this how you behave when someone comes? Stop scaring him now." Jimin said as taehyung sighed in relief and he thanked the angel who had come to his rescue.

"Um.. Hello guys, I'm Kim Taehyung. This is my best friend and my manager Drake."

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin.. I'm a fan of yours."

"It's a great honor for me to have an idol like you as my fan. Ah drake is your fan. His favorite kpop group is BTS." As taehyung said, drake looked at everyone and smiled. He couldn't believe he had actually seen BTS so close. Then the group introduced them.

"Um.. kookie.." Taehyung asked in a awkward voice to know about jungkook because he still hadn't seen the person he was hoping for.

"Looks like our brother-in-law is in a hurry to see our kookie baby." Jin told to jimin in Korean and the others laughed. But taehyung and drake looked at each other as they couldn't understand anything. Taehyung immediately thought they were blaming him.

"Hyungs?? What are you doing?" At that moment, they heard jungkook's voice behind them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

Howwtt 😭🔥❤️

jungkook's tattoos 😍🔥

Yoongi's milky thighs🔥

Taekook💚💜️

Jungkook's reaction to taechwita 😂😭

18/5/2022

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

68.3K 3K 11
This book is inspired by @Rosswen19 RyoChan author-nim's book "Our own love story". Credits goes to her😁 She is one of my favorite author here. "We...
312K 14.3K 26
Book-cover by: @qwfcfanfic Who would have ever thought the biggest nerd of the university will turned out to be the most feared person of the whole w...
536K 3.9K 7
[ currently editing ] "Look at us acting like a perfect family. Acting like we are not broken."- Taehyung "Look at us acting perfect for the society...
48.9K 2.4K 21
Rejecting marriage proposals arranged by parents, arguing with them for perusing your own career dream, fight with them to live a free life are some...