Reincarnation || Taekook || [...

By moonflower_9597

Two lovers who were separated in an era when they didn't belong to each other meet again in a new world. But... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 [EPILOGUE]

Chapter 19

4.9K 337 96
By moonflower_9597

"STOP!!! First of all, shoot and kill that faggot... we can no longer watch at such disgusting behavior. Then deport that other bastard." The Army Captain's voice echoed throughout the field. His face became numb. Perhaps, he may not have been able to bear the difference of how he.. himself treated his only son as his father and how his boyfriend treated his son.

At the command of the Army Captain, Tevan, who was still covering his lover, was pulled out by several soldiers and put back in place. Tevan stared at the pistol aimed at him, his heart pounding again, and for the last time his eyes wandered in search of his lover's image. The adorable young boy was in excruciating pain at an early age. Tevan turned and looked at him, and that image was etched in his heart forever. When he saw those round star-like eyes filled with pain, Tevan realized how much pain there was in his heart. But he will never be able to comfort that little boy again. So he looked up at the sky and prayed. The man who never believed in God or Buddha asked something from the God who rules the world for the first time.

"Let him and I meet again in a world where we can be our own!"

The dark sky, which was about to collapse, was illuminated and a thunderclap thundered, indicating that God had heard his prayer.

At the same time, the gun exploded and the first bullet pierced Teven's left shoulder. As the second passed through his stomach, he was thrown back a foot, but Tevan continued to stand on his own two feet, much to the consternation of many onlookers. He was severely beaten and could no longer bear the bullets.

Shocked by the gunshots, Gukie leaned on his legs as hard as he could. As everyone's attention was focused on Tevan, no one saw gukie move forward.

So no one expected the third bullet, which was aimed at Tevan's chest, to pass over the back of his pretty little boyfriend, who suddenly hugged him.

"P..etal ... N...o.." Tevan's eyes widened in fear as he wrapped his weak arms around Gukie and leaned him against his body. Tevan tried to speak, but it was difficult because of the blood coming out of his mouth.

Gukie's eyes lit up with joy as the last time his pet name came out of his boyfriend's mouth.

"H..hyun...gie.. Y..y..ou.. l..lo..ve... m..e... r..ight..? Tears welled up in Tevan's eyes as he nodded and confirmed it.

"I.. I.. will.. n..ot.. f..or..get.. h..hyungie.. I wi..ll.. w..ait.. u..ntil... hyungie.. c..ome.. a..nd.. f..ind.. me.." Gukie spoke with difficulty.

Sensing that his legs were losing the strength, Tevan grabbed gukie and fell to the ground. It was difficult to speak, but in response to Gukie's request, he put his lips on the delicate red lips for the last time and fell to the ground, clutching his lover's in his arms. Tears welled up in his eyes as he closed his eyes forever as his last breath went out into the air. So with a gentle kiss on the closed eyes of his taetae hyungie, gukie closed his eyes, letting out his last breathe in his boyfriend's arms. Tears welled up in the eyes of many as one loving but unfortunate couple marked their final journey. Then one or two raindrops fell and a torrential downpour began to fall, proving to everyone that even nature itself couldn't bear the couple's departure.

"You saw it right.. you all saw it. A man can only love a woman ?? Then what was there between them? Even though you don't know how they love each other, i know it well. You will be cursed for doing this.. YOU WILL ALL BE CURSED FOR AIDING AND ABETTING  SUCH CRUELTY. I CURSE YOU ALL!!! SEE WHAT THESE BASTARDS DID TO MY BROTHER. HEARTLESS BEASTS.. YOU WILL SUFFER FOR THIS. I SWEAR IN THE NAME OF THEIR LOVE.. YOU WILL ALL SUFFER!!!" Despite the rain, Yoonhi's lament spread throughout, bringing remorse to many.

In another life
I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world
In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were
The one that got away

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Present ⏳🔮

"AAHHH!!!"

"Taehyung.. tae... What happened? Was it a nightmare?" It was at drake's voice that taehyung calmed down. Taehyung took a deep breath and drank the glass of water in drake's hand.

"My God! It was a dream then.. but it really felt like it happened to me." As taehyung said, drake looked at him questioningly.

"Sit down here..." Taehyung said as drake came over and sat on the bed next to him.

"What did you dream about? I don't think it's a good one because of your sweating and screaming."

"The dream is beautiful. The ending is bad."

"You mean?"

"I'm not sure... You will not believe me. But I saw my snowball in the dream. But I was a little older and he was so small."

"Not a surprise though.. you think of him day and night."

"Just listen to me bro.. ok so.. we were in the old days.. I was in the army.. The boy was small.. It happened during a war. He took care of me when I was injured.. and then we both fell in love. But the little one's father was against us. He killed us because we were homosexuals. " Taehyung said emotionally, but when drake burst out laughing, he frowned.

"Put your acting aside and write scripts. Yours is more dramatic than your fans' fan fictions." When Drake started laughing again, he took the pillow from the bed and threw it at Drake.

"Ouch! It hurts.."

"You deserve it. You don't care about anything. It's all a joke to you."

"Okay, sorry sorry. Anyway.. take a shower and come down. Your work is done after today's press conference. You're on vacation for three months. Now you can find your snowball. I'll plan the trip to Korea."

"You know, you're my best friend. Love you bro." Taehyung kissed both of Drake's cheeks and Drake struggled to escape Taehyung.

"Yahhh.. don't rub your saliva on my face. Who knows if yoy have STD?"

"I used protection ok... except once."

"You will understand it when a pregnant woman comes saying the baby is yours."

"It's not going to happen.. because it was a boy."

"A boy ??"

"Yup.. my snowball.. he was the only one I fucked raw."

"Get a medical checkup anyway. Who knows if he had AIDS?"

"You idiot.. I told you that was the boy's first time."

"Whatever.. Get a wash and come quickly.. or it's too late."

Drake smiled as taehyung grabbed the towel and ran to the bathroom. Who doesn't want their best friend to be happy.. right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"This time you nailed it. Now consider it done, kookie." When their music director said after jungkook finished recording the latest cover, he smiled happily. "

"But why did you suddenly think of doing a cover for such an old song?"

"I love that song .. that's why."

"Hmm.. OK. When I finish editing the video you will be able to release the song tomorrow evening. I'll edit the video and send it to you."

"Okay hyung.. Thank you."

Jungkook bid goodbye to him and ran to Jimin who was waiting for him.

"Is it done?"

"Yeah jiminie hyung.. could be released tomorrow. All that's left to do is make some small edits to the video."

"Hmm.. let's go then. Let's have a movie marathon today as we all free."

"Yeah. Let's see Iron Man."

"Oh, this is it. I can recall it from the beginning to the end of the film. Let's see something new this time." When Jimin rolled his eyes, jungkook pouted, but he nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

What do you think ?? What do you think about their past life ?? And this life??

Master, boss, daddy and alpha taehyung

+ Kim chairman

Here is mommy jungkook

I think mommy jungkook fits him well. He is so caring just like his jin hyung. Especially with taehyung.. he is very caring.

30/4/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 22.4K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...
23.6K 2.5K 32
Kim Taehyung has been wandering aimlessly for decades, waiting for the day when the last bit of his humanity leaves him, and the monster inside him t...
300K 14.5K 41
Jeon Jungkook, came from a family of Witches and he had a best friend name Jung Hoseok the only guy who knew that Jungkook is a Witch. Hoseok had a C...
510K 36.8K 61
"keep it simple, stupid !" Tae spats as he glares at jungkook who was blinking his eyes at him confusedly. "it's simple" Jungkook let out confusedly...