The Taste of Blood [Fairy Tai...

By Dreya_san

[C O M P L E T E] Fairy Tail gets a new mysterious member who catches the attention of everyone in the guild... More

The Taste of Blood [Fairy Tail FanFic]
Chapter 1: The Sound of her Voice
Chapter 2: The Actions of the Girl
Chapter 3: The Given Chance
Chapter 4: The answer
Chapter 5: The bridge
Chapter 6: The DragonSlayer
Chapter 7:The sad and happy memories
Chapter 8: The Mission
Chapter 9: The Dragon
Chapter 10: The Threat
Chapter 11: The Past (Part 1)
Chapter 12: The Past (part 2)
Chapter 13: The Past (Part 3)
Chapter 14: The Broad Action
Chapter 15: The one who needs to be saved
Chapter 16: The Fairies
Chapter 17: The Five-Member Guild
Chapter 18: The Jack of all trades
Chapter 19: The Master of None
Chapter 20: The Puppeteer
Chapter 21: The Kid
Chapter 22: The Muscles
Chapter 23: The Father
Chapter 24: The Witch
Chapter 25: The Wizard
Chapter 26: The Monster
Chapter 27: The Predicament
Chapter 28: The Blood of a Dragon
Chapter 29: The Leader
Chapter 30: The Guild
Chapter 31: The Guild's Mission
Chapter 32: The Sacrifice
Chapter 33: The Voice in Her Head
Chapter 34: The Blood, The Tears, The Guilt
Chapter 35: The Hello's and The Good Bye's
Epilogue

Final Author's Note

2K 64 17
By Dreya_san

I really enjoyed writing this. To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of Fairy Tail out there. I'm sure there are other people who could answer more questions about Fairy Tail correctly than I could. I'm not even so sure about some of the character's personalities here. But I still wrote it either way.

Why?

Fairy Tail just embodies one of the few things I like about the world: Friendship. A friendship that is so close to the relationship of family. I had to write something about it when my mind kept shouting: "You need to write this out nerd!" So I did.

The funnest part of writing this fanfic was creating the characters and their back stories. Yeah, I gave them extremely sad pasts and I know I broke some hearts out there (maybe?) But that's the fun in it. (Gosh I sound like a total sadist.)

Fun fact: Originally, I was planning on killing off Aka and letting Kuro go out and find the other exceeds, but I somehow still wanted Darc Dracul (Specially Ryuu and Koujiro) to have a role. It was a sudden change of plans but I think it still ended well. I like it better this way too.

I used to ship RyuuHibika too, but after some change of heart I suddenly ship RyuuAka. I can make it canon anytime xD. I might even write a one shot about it in the future too.

All in all though, I will miss writing about Aka, Ryuu, Darc Dracul and Fairy Tail. But the story is over now and I just need to suck it up.

Thank you for reading this story through and through despite all my late updates and stupid Author's notes. (I think I've been writing this for two years more or else and that's a pretty long time specially for a fanfic.) Hopefully you guys will still continue on supporting me in the days to come.

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 80 28
A strange woman comes to Fairy Tail asking for Natsu Dragneel. What will the guild think of her when they realise she is Natsu's long lost sister and...
292K 3K 200
You are (Y/N) (L/N), an S Class Dragon Slayer Wizard from Fairy Tail!! You always have a code, which is to protect your family at all costs!! You see...
87.2K 1.6K 22
Everyone is excited for Dragon Mating Season. Even Fairy Tail. While the Season begins, the three dragon slayers start acting strange. Specifically N...
10.4K 440 28
[Book Two] A month has pasted since Wendy has joined Fairy Tail, a place that was slowly becoming a new home for the young girl. The grief of losing...