The Evil King's Divine Physic...

Od jeffelyncosme

"The Evil King's Physician's Favorite Concubine" is an online novel of the rebirth romance genre. The novel w... Více

Ups and Downs
Preparation for Crossing
This Situation is Worrying
Misfortunes
Defying Baby
Black and Cunning
Demonstration of Medical Skills
Mysterious Man
Huge Amount of Money on Hand
Flickering
Framed
Fishing in Troubled Waters
Clever and Cunning
Full of Momentum
Stunned
His Woman
Retaliation
Sword is Drawn
The So Called Robbery
Treasure Hunt
Love for Life
Soul Ecstasy
Sleeping on the Same Boat
The Study is Charming
Jealousy
Second Prince of the Night
Tactful Response
Clever Strategies
Contempt
Feibai Arrives
Yaohua is Rejected
The King's Wife
Rejecting the Princess
Yaohua Makes Things Difficult
Ye Er is Jealous
Brilliant
Brilliant 2
Brilliant 3
Want to Break off the Marriage
Angry Upside Down
Intimacy and Ambiguity
Disfigured or not
Selling the Dowry
Take out the Antidote
Pay the Price
Wonderful Disfigurement
Restoring the Good Old Face
The Princess is Furious
Disappointment
Self-Inflicted Sin
The Dowry Girl
Who Will Heaven Forgives?
The Bride Runs Away
The Time of Life and Death
Thrilling
Warm and Ambiguous
Back to Xiling
The Marriage Has Changed
Has a Plan
Sudden Incident
Kiss Me
Charming Romance
Placement of Beauty
Failed Plans
Concubine Xian
Treasure Theft
Beside the Courtyard
The Princess is Making A Fool of Herself
Queen's Poisoning
Palace Draft
The Queen Makes a Fool of Herself
Childhood Plums
Ye Chonghua is Blind
Regret and Madness
Infatuation
The Scumbag Makes A Fool of Himself
The Scumbag Hit the Pillar
Absolute Infatuation
Reunion
Acting Like a Spoiled Child
The Wild Beauty
Jealous
Intimacy and Ambiguity
Infertility
The Old Clam Gets the Pearl
Wild Love
Inhumane
The Angry Queen
Resolve the Misunderstanding
Leads the Snake out Of the Hole
Ripped Pants
Black Bellied
Queen Mother
Sincerely Repent
PK Male Match
The Male Protagonist Gets Jealous
Wedding Candles
Continues to be Charming
Ouyang Wu
Take a Bite
Inexplicable Slander
Yunfei's Death
The Fall Of Feixi
Happy Birthday
Special Treatment
He is Angry
After Warmth
The Cunning Lotus
Happy Events of Anyang
Husband And Wife's Reunion
Take Back The Military Seal
Snatching Food And Grass
Ye Chonghua Woke Up
Returning in Triumph
The Momentum is Overwhelming
Blank Piece of Paper
Don't Mess with the Princess
Princess Ningfu
Calculating the Marriage
Horror in the Bridal Chamber
Crazy With Anger
The Wonderful Bride
Envy and Jealousy
The Finale
The Dongjin Who Regretted outside the Story + Super Dad
Fanwai: SanBaozi's Sister Complex 1
Fanwai: San Baozi's Sister Complex 2
Fanwai: San Baozi's Sister Complex 3
Fanwai: San Baozi's Sister Complex 4
Fanwai: San Baozi's Sister Complex 5
Fanwai: San Baozi's Sister Complex 6

Getting Out of Trouble

1.5K 55 0
Od jeffelyncosme

Ouyang Wu looked at Ye Chonghua, who was surrounded by everyone, and then looked at herself who was ignored. She felt very helpless, she couldn't help but reached out and touched her nose, and followed lightly. Ye Chonghua watched Ouyang Wu's movements through the crowd, and couldn't help raising the corners of his lips.

It's just that if Ouyang Wu felt that it was because she was being ignored because they were too worried about Ye Chonghua, then it would be wrong.

After such a long time, Ouyang Wu and Ye Chonghua finally returned to the team, and the team continued to move forward slowly. Ye Chonghua's injury got better day after day under Ouyang Wu's treatment, but it was more and more clinging to Ouyang Wu, Ouyang Wu felt helpless about this.

It's just that Ouyang Wu felt that everyone's attitude towards her was not very friendly recently, and instead of being obedient to her at first. She often felt that someone was staring at her from behind, or even whispering behind her, but when she turned around, she quickly lowered her head and continued the movements in her hands.

Ouyang Wu felt very puzzled.

After lunch, Ouyang Wu got off the carriage and walked around, but unexpectedly heard the reason for the question she had been wondering about in the back of a carriage.

The two girls behind the carriage were muttering.

One of them said: "Huh, it's our lord who still spoils her now!" The other echoed: "That's right, it was our lord's six cities that were exchanged for it! It's really blinding those six cities in vain!" That's right, but just because of her beauty, it's because our prince likes her, and she still escapes marriage!"

"Oh, you don't know this, it's called hard-to-play!"

"Hmph, the prince she also harmed and he suffered. With such a serious injury, if the lord said that whoever dared to be disrespectful to the wangfei would let that person die without a place to be buried, she would have been drowned in saliva!"

"Shh, you are courting death, take it easy!"

The two girls were discussing hotly, but Ouyang Wu was speechless.

Before, she thought that she would be drowned by women in the world when she married Ye Chonghua, but now she knew that she would also be drowned by their spittle when she ran away from marriage. Anyway, as long as she was with Ye Chonghua, she would be very sad!

However, Ouyang Wu would never take these things to heart, and she didn't care what others thought of her. But since that day, the situation of discussing her behind her back has never happened again.

The carriage arrived at a place to rest, and Ouyang Wu also got out of the carriage, and found that the people around her looked at her with awe, and more of a fear.

It wasn't until she saw the redness and swelling on the faces of the two girls that she finally understood. She thought that someone had taught these girls with dirty mouths a lesson for herself. She wanted to let them go, but Ouyang Wu glanced at their redness and swelling. Face, I think the punishment is extremely heavy.

When the two girls saw that it was Ouyang Wu, they shouted in unison: "Princess."

Ouyang Wu nodded lightly and said, "Go on."

Looking at the back of the two girls leaving in a hurry, Ouyang Wu felt that she was very feared.

"Isn't the princess wondering why they are so afraid of you?" A playful voice sounded behind her.

Ouyang Wu turned around clearly, shook her head at Yun Shang, and said, "Are they afraid of what ?Does It have to do with me?"

Yun Shang was stunned, and after a while he laughed: "Sure enough, you girl can't be understood by ordinary people. Yes." After a pause, he continued: "Heh, those two girls' mouths are not clean, Ye Er told them to slap their mouths on their own, tsk tsk, you didn't see that, in the end, the originally beautiful little faces were swollen and swollen. Just like a pig's head, the force of the hand beat is unstoppable, and it took a few days of training to dare to meet people."

Ouyang Wu just looked at Yun Shang and spoke softly, "Oh."

Yun Shang was at a loss for words, so he could only helplessly say: "Actually, there have been many rumors in recent days, Ye Er is killing chickens this time to warn the monkeys, and there will be no more rumors after I come here. Tsk tsk, Ye Er and I grew up together since we were young. , I have never seen Ye Er during this period of time, haha!"

While talking, he laughed uncontrollably, until she turned to leave, and said, "Interesting and interesting!"

Ouyang Wu felt that everyone around Ye Chonghua was not normal, um, the first to bear the brunt is this Yun Shang. Ouyang Wu looked at him with a chuckle and shook her head, then turned around and walked back to her carriage.

Ye Chonghua asked Ouyang Wu to abide by the March agreement, and Ouyang Wu has already done it. She has only been three months, and it's a matter of snapping her fingers. At that time, she will be free, stay away from the land of right and wrong, be her own idle person, and play in the mountains and rivers.

The carriage continued to move forward. Ye Chonghua seemed to be afraid that Ouyang Wu would leave secretly. Except for important matters, he stayed with her all day, eating and sleeping together.

Ouyang Wu was a little impatient, and deliberately said: "Even if you have a beautiful face, you will be tired of looking at it all day, Second Prince Ye."

"Oh? Is that so?" Ye Chonghua pretended not to understand and stretched out his slender fingers. Lifting her chin: "But this king loves Wu'er's face so much, it makes me fascinated, no matter how I look at it, I can't get tired of it."

Ouyang Wu couldn't shut up, Ye Chonghua sometimes had thick skin. When she woke up, she was incomparable. Ye Chonghua hooked her face, her phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, and she took all her expressions in her eyes: "Why, do you not believe it, I can prove it to you." 

The fanatical kisses hit the sky and covered the sky, dense Like a light rain. Domineering, strong yet gentle. Ouyang Wu wanted to struggle, but found that she couldn't move at all. At this time, she was very depressed. Is this the power disparity between men and women: "Damn..."

Ye Chonghua took advantage of the moment when she opened her mouth, and immediately penetrated her tongue. In her mouth, her tongue was madly stirred, and she licked every place in her mouth, enjoying her sweetness, Ouyang Wu lost herself in an instant, and was unbelievably intoxicated in his tenderness. Beautifully long.

As the lips parted, the heavy breaths intertwined with each other.

Ouyang Wu pushed Ye Chonghua away angrily, and there was a hint of coquettishness in her eyes that she couldn't even notice. Ye Chonghua's lips evoked an evil and enchanting smile, he pressed her forehead and stroked her blushing face: "Wu'er, I'm very interested in you.

" I'm going to use my hands and feet!" Ouyang Wu used her forehead to hit Ye Chonghua's forehead with force, but she didn't expect her to hit a stone, and her forehead hurt to death.

She sighed and covered her forehead: "It hurts!"

Ye Chonghua's low laughter came from his ear, he took her into his arms and put his warm palm on her forehead: "Silly Wu'er!"

"Go away!" Ouyang Wu was so in pain that she was about to burst into tears, so she didn't have time to joke with Ye Chonghua!

At night, Ouyang Wu rolled over between half asleep and half awake, and Ye Chonghua next to him immediately opened his eyes and stared at Ouyang Wu. It was clearly in the dark night, but Ouyang Wu was so excited that goosebumps all over her body, and her drowsiness disappeared without a trace. She complained, "Ye Chonghua, what are you doing? I won't run away, don't look at me like this! I'll be scared to sleep by you!"

"Nonsense! Keep sleeping!" When Chonghua heard Ouyang Wu said that he scared her, he was very unhappy. He patted her on the body like a child, and said in a vague voice, "Go to sleep.

" I can't sleep!" Ouyang Wu said angrily, and was about to sit up. In fact, at this time, her page was a little bit emotional. Ye Chonghua stayed with her all day, and he occasionally attacked her. She couldn't resist even eating her tofu. She felt so irritable now.

"What? I really can't sleep?" Ye Chonghua also sat up and dragged her into his arms, "I'll play the flute for you."

"Huh? You can play flute?" Ouyang Wu glanced at him A look, a look of doubt.

Ye Chonghua didn't respond to her either, and leaned lazily against the wall of the carriage. The smooth blue silk poured down, and a pair of jade hands holding the flute shone like jade under the moonlight. In the quiet night, the sound of the xiao was flowing like water, Ouyang Wu only felt trapped in the wonderful music, and her thoughts were also a little dazed: "I didn't expect Prince Ye's xiao to play so well." She Gradually fell asleep.

Yun Shang, who was still on his way, whistled lightly, Ye Er really did everything to make the future princess happy. He usually seeks power and tricks, where has he ever done such a trick, but now for the future princess, he doesn't need it, and he plays flute to her in the middle of the night, which is something that many women in the world dream of, but they don't know who the princess is now. What kind of mood, perhaps also indifferent?

Day by day, the team has been slowly walking on the official road. Ye Chonghua sometimes went to look in front of the team, afraid that Ouyang Wu would be bored, so he found some interesting stories for her and edited them into a book, and let her read when she was bored.

The convoy was gradually approaching Xiling. Ouyang Wu was sitting in the car and was getting moldy. He was seeing something interesting, but the door was slammed open.

He sat beside her carelessly, and then he looked at Ouyang Wu without blinking, and looked at Ouyang Wu from head to toe. Ouyang Wu also took advantage of the situation to look at the man, only to see that his lips were red and his teeth were white, and his face was like a bright moon. If he was a woman, he would have a charming appearance. Ouyang Wu couldn't help chuckling when she thought of this, but she didn't want the man opposite to see it from the first look. After Ouyang Wu chuckled lightly, he frowned suddenly, and said, "How can you smile at a strange man, you are so shameless!"

Ouyang Wu knew that this was a female rabbit when she heard the other's voice. Then he joked: "Oh? Young master hastily got into the car that the woman was riding, which is against etiquette. Could it be that he is a disciple?

" Oh?" 

The man's face turned red when he saw this, pointed at Ouyang Wu, and shouted, "You are the only one! You are the only one!" Have you ever seen such a handsome disciple like me?!"

Ouyang Wu sneered, took up the handkerchief and covered her lips before saying, "Didn't we meet today?" 

The man became even more impatient when he heard the words, and pointed at Ouyang Wu, shaking and shaking, and after a while, he said, "Hmph, Let's just say, how can brother Chonghua be worthy of a woman like you, Fangfei is right, if you want to be beautiful, you need to be self-sufficient, I will tell brother Chonghua to let him not want you!" He left Ouyang Wu behind and turned to get out of the car.

Ouyang Wu blankly raised her hand and stroked her face, this appearance is still a bit, and thinking about it, he chuckled again. Thinking that the woman just kept calling Chonghua brother, oh, Ye Chonghua, is it the peach blossom debt you caused?

She clearly wanted to get rid of Ye Chonghua as soon as possible, so why did she feel a little sour after knowing that he had caused the peach blossom debt.

When Ye Chonghua returned to the carriage at night, he saw that Ouyang Wu was still passing the time with the pile of books, and laughed lightly when she saw the funny part. Ye Chonghua stepped forward, hugged Ouyang Wu in his arms, and asked, "What's so funny?"

Ouyang Wu gently broke free, and when she couldn't break free, she gave up, and pointed to a sentence in the book: "Look at this In other words, the male rabbit's eyes are blurry, the female rabbit's eyes are blurry, and the two rabbits walk together, An Neng means I am a male or female?" After reading, he turned to look at Ye Chonghua, and said with a smile: "How can it be so mysterious, ordinary people can't tell the difference, if this person who knows rabbits can tell it at a glance, does the lord think so?"

Ye Chonghua listened to Ouyang Wu's words, and already knew that it must be because of the daytime thing, the daytime night Yaoyao While everyone was not paying attention, someone had already reported the matter of stealing the carriage.

Ye Chonghua let go of Ouyang Wu, and looked closely at Ouyang Wu's expression in front of him, only to see her delicate face as porcelain, with a smile on her face.

Seeing Ye Chonghua's appearance, Ouyang Wu chuckled lightly and said, "What is this?"

Ye Chonghua sighed and pretended to be disappointed: "Do you want to say that Wu'er is jealous?"

Ouyang Wu felt Today, everyone is a little abnormal. It seems that I have to be this normal person, so I asked: "Tell me, who is yours?"

Ye Chonghua chuckled lightly, pulled Ouyang Wu, and immediately said, "Let's go, I'll take you to meet her!"

When Ouyang Wu followed Ye Chonghua outside, only to find that there were many guards sitting around the fire outside. There was a woman sitting above, and Ouyang Wu recognized at a glance that this was the man who got on the carriage today. When the woman saw Ye Chonghua, she got up happily, ran to Ye Chonghua's side, and called out, "Brother Chonghua, you are coming, come quickly, I have reserved a good place for you!" Chonghua wants to leave.

Ye Chonghua took advantage of the situation to hold the woman and said to Ouyang Wu, "Wu'er, this is Yao'er, this king's imperial sister." After speaking, she turned her head to Ye Yao and said, "Yao'er, this is your imperial sister-in-law. ."

But Ye Yao's face suddenly sank, and she puffed up and said, "She is not my imperial sister-in-law!"

Ye Chonghua sank his face when he heard the words, with a bit of coldness in his eyes: "Yao'er! Ye Yao shrank her neck slightly , but did not compromise. She suddenly let go of Ye Chonghua's arm and turned angrily back to her own position.

Ye Chonghua glanced at Ouyang Wu: "I used to understand Huangmei quite well, and I don't know what kind of stimulation I got today, you don't need to worry about her."

Ouyang Wu felt a little funny, so he said: "Cough, we also Let's go!"

 As soon as Ouyang Wu and Ye Chonghua took their seats, they found that Yun Shang was sitting next to him, and they saw Yun Shang wink at Ouyang Wu, which meant it was obvious, and it was clearly a look of watching a good show. Ouyang Wu didn't care, she just sat down and picked up the wine glass in front of her, took a sip, only to feel the coolness in her mouth, so she drank the wine in the glass.

Ye Chonghua approached Ouyang Wu and said softly: "Drink less, this wine has a stronger aftertaste." After a pause, he continued: "Of course, if Wu'er's wine is not very good, for example, after drinking, it will be more chaotic. What's the matter, then drink more!"

Ouyang Wu's face became hot when she heard the words, but she still said: "Please rest assured, my lord, I don't know how to be sexually promiscuous after drinking. "After that, she poured herself another glass.

Ye Chonghua grabbed Ouyang Wu's wine glass and drank it from the glass himself. Then he said to Ouyang Wu: "If that's the case, then as much as Wuer pours, this king drinks as much."

Ouyang Wu thought of Ye Chonghua. The wound healed soon, so she gave up, picked up her chopsticks and just ate the dishes in front of him.

Ye Yao, who was on the side, watched Ye Chonghua and Ouyang Wu and frowned, and was very indignant, so she took a bamboo shoot from a chopstick and put it in Ye Chonghua's bowl, and said loudly, "Brother Chonghua, eat some food!"

Ye Chong Hua looked back at the bamboo shoots in the bowl and said with a smile, "Okay!" After saying that, he took a bite and thought it tasted very good. He also took a pair of chopsticks and placed them in Ouyang Wu's bowl, and said softly, "This is delicious."

The guards at the bottom looked at the gentle prince, their jaws dropped, and only Yun Shang was still drinking the wine in front of him. , after looking around for a week, I muttered in my heart: rare and strange!

The meal ended in Ye Yao's indignation. Not long after everyone returned to the carriage, someone hurried over and reported to Ye Chonghua: "My lord, it's not good, one of the guards had a stomachache shortly after eating. He has fainted now!"

Ye Chonghua got up and was about to go to have a look when Ouyang Wu stepped forward and said, "I'll go too."

Ye Chonghua looked at Ouyang Wu, then said nothing and took her down the carriage.

When Ouyang Wu arrived, the guard was curling up on the carriage, Ouyang Wu immediately stepped forward and put his hand on his forehead, only to feel that it was hot. He withdrew his hand and asked the person beside him, "What symptoms did he have before?" The person next to him hesitated for a while, but was caught by Ouyang Wu's eyes and said truthfully, "After dinner, he said that he was a little sick, and later Vomiting and diarrhea, we thought that he just ate a bad stomach, but soon he said he had abdominal pain and passed out!"

Ouyang Wu heard the words and already knew that the evening banquet was mostly wine and meat, thinking that he ate it Not a lot. Thinking of something, he continued to ask: "Did you drink raw water after the meal?"

The person who spoke just now only thought the princess was very miraculous, and continued: "Drinked and drank, after the meal he said that he was thirsty and drank a lot of Well water."

Ouyang Wu was quite sure that the guard had acute gastroenteritis. Seeing the severe pain, Ouyang Wu reached out and took out a porcelain bottle from his arms, poured out a painkiller pill from it, and told the people around him to feed him to take it. At this moment, he thought of a voice: "What pills are you giving him, is the Queen's Wife trying to kill people?"

Ouyang Wu looked up at Ye Yao who was standing beside her, and she said what she said just now, frowning: " If the princess has other methods, you can try it." SHe bowed his head and ignored her.

Ye Yao was at a loss for words, but she knew that she was unreasonable, so she just watched quietly.

The people around her took the pill and saw that the guard was no longer in pain, and felt that the princess was very miraculous. Unexpectedly, Ouyang Wu said, "Don't worry, it's not over yet."

After speaking, she took out two liquid medicines from her arms and instructed: "This is a medicine to help digestion, you should give him one every half an hour. After he wakes up, go make some salt and sugar water for him to drink, and put less salt and sugar."

The people around them nodded, and at this moment they felt that as long as the princess said anything, it would be right. They adore Ouyang Wu extremely.

Seeing that there was no serious problem, Ouyang Wu got up and got out of the car. Just as she fell to the ground and took a breath of the fresh air outside, he heard footsteps behind him, turned her head slightly, and saw Ye Yao standing behind her, her form very twisted.

Ouyang Wu actually thought Ye Chonghua's younger sister was very cute, so she asked, "What's wrong?"

Ye Yao twitched for a while before saying, "Just now... I'm sorry..."

Ouyang Wu smiled lightly, only He wondered: "What happened just now?"

Ye Yao raised her head and looked at Ouyang Wu in surprise, a smile slowly appeared on his face, and after a while, he said, "This princess has always been daring, I'm sorry for what I said to you just now, And..." After thinking about it for a while, he continued: "I think you are still a little worthy of Chonghua brother!" After speaking, she turned and ran away.

Ouyang Wu smiled faintly when she saw Ye Yao running away. When Ye Chonghua got out of the car, what he saw was Ouyang Wu standing and smiling lightly. He stepped forward and said with a light smile, "What are you laughing at?"

Ouyang Wu stretched and blinked at Ye Chonghua. Blinking: "I found out that you have a very cute sister!"

Ye Chonghua said lightly, "Oh?"

After speaking, the two looked at each other in the dark and smiled.

After the rescue last time, not only did the servants look at Ouyang Wu with admiration, but Yao's attitude towards Ouyang Wu also changed overnight. In addition, there was no suitable chat partner in the team, so today they often came to chat with Ouyang Wu. Ye Chonghua was depressed about this. He knew that Ye Yao should not have come over. Ye Chonghua looked at the two of them together again, and stepped forward and said, "Yao'er, there is a temple not far ahead. Don't you like to burn incense and worship Buddha the most? Why don't you stop and go, I and Wu'er will wait for you here." Ye Yao was very happy when he heard this, turned his head to Ouyang Wu and said, "Sister Wu, come with me!"

Seeing Ye Chonghua's unhappy expression, Ouyang Wu laughed and said, "Okay!" But Ye Chonghua's face became even more gloomy.

Seeing that the convoy stopped, Yun Shang rushed forward, but saw Ye Yao pulling Ouyang Wu in front, and Ye Chonghua following behind. Yun Shang got off his horse, followed Ye Chonghua, and asked, "Where are you going?"

Ye Chonghua glanced at Yun Shang and choked out four words: "Burning incense and worshipping Buddha."

Ouyang Wu, who was walking in front, chuckled lightly . Speaking out, Ye Yao was even more exaggerated, giggling.

Yun Shang, who was following Ye Chonghua's side, became inexplicably cannon fodder, and touched his nose innocently.

The few people walked slowly to the temple, and the closer they got to the temple, the clearer the sound of the Buddha in the temple. Several people stopped slowly, closed their eyes and listened to the sound, only to feel the Buddha's voice chanting, and suddenly felt as light as washing the marrow.

Ouyang Wu opened her eyes gently, looked at Ye Chonghua who was looking at her with a light smile, and asked softly, "Is there something special about this Jokhang Temple?"

Ye Chonghua smiled knowingly when he heard the words, but before he could speak, Ye Yao who was on the side took the lead: "Sister Wu'er doesn't know anything, this living Buddha in Jokhang Temple is famous all over the world, it is said that he can see the future, our four countries The emperors of his family respect him very much! But ah!"

Ouyang Wu was aroused, seeing that she deliberately kept the second half of the sentence, so she asked: "But what?"

Ye Yao smiled and said, "But , This Living Buddha never sees people easily, and no one dares to go in and see him without his summons!"

Ouyang Wu heard the words and smiled, raised her legs gently and walked forward.

It really is a famous temple. The incense in the temple is very prosperous. There are many people coming and going. One of them is a young woman with a big belly. Big sister, your belly is about to give birth, right? Why are you still running outside!" 

The young woman saw how handsome and pretty people were, so she showed her face and said, "I heard that the living Buddha in this monastery is very clever, So I wanted to come here to offer incense and worship the Buddha, so as to give this one in my stomach some spiritual energy." After saying that, she walked forward happily.

Ouyang Wu looked at the young woman's belly, only to feel that it was bigger than ordinary people's, and looking at the young woman's legs were also more swollen than ordinary people, there was a faint worry in her eyes.

A group of people walked forward slowly, feeling the light sound of Buddha in this monastery.

Ye Yao saw that there were incense candles on the side, so he went up to buy some, and then dragged Ouyang Wu forward quickly, saying that he was going to offer incense. Ye Chonghua and Yun Shang, who were behind them, looked at each other and had no choice but to follow.

Ouyang Wu took the incense that Ye Yao gave her, closed her eyes and meditated silently, when suddenly there was a loud noise, only to hear a slightly older voice shouting: "Oh, Xiuyun, what's wrong with you?"

Ouyang Wu looked up . I saw everyone quickly forming a group, only to hear everyone saying: "It should be about to give birth!" 

The woman moaned in pain in the circle, and soon several monks came and faced them. Said: "Quickly help the donor to the meditation room!"

The kind-hearted people on the side immediately stepped forward to help, and everyone surrounded the woman and walked in the direction of the meditation room.

Ouyang Wu unconsciously appeared in her mind the figure of the young woman just now. If it was her, thinking of her slightly oversized belly would make her a little worried. If it was her, it would be troublesome. After thinking about it, he followed forward. Ye Yao saw Ouyang Wu walking away with the crowd, so he yelled at the back: "Wait for me!"

The voice kept ringing, accompanied by the old man's voice: "Xiuyun, work hard, you will come out soon!" 

The woman's scream became louder, but she never heard the birth of the child. After a long while, the woman's voice was already low, but the child had not yet been born, and the midwife inside was also unable to do so. The mother-in-law on the side asked eagerly, "What's going on?" 

The midwife then said, "You Daughter-in-law, I'm afraid it's going to be difficult to give birth, and the child is only afraid..." After a while, she continued: "No." 

The old mother-in-law was surprised when she heard it, and it took a long while to come back to face the already powerless woman on the bed. He said, "Xiuyun, why is your life so bitter!" After shouting, he burst into tears.

After hearing the news inside, everyone who was blocking the door showed regret, but it was a pity for the good women and children.

Ouyang Wu heard the movement inside, and as expected, she reached out and dialed the crowd in front of her, and said softly: "Please make way."

The person in front turned around and found that it was a woman with a very serious expression, so she thought that It was the family of the woman inside, so they quickly made way for her.

Ouyang Wu followed the road in front of her and entered the meditation room. When she entered, she saw the helpless midwife sitting on the side, and the mother-in-law was crying beside the bed. On the bed was a bloodless woman, who was the one from before. young woman.

Ouyang Wu stepped forward to look at the young woman on the bed, and said to them, "I have a way to keep mother and child safe."

The mother-in-law, who was originally crying, stopped crying when she heard the words, and opened her mouth in surprise. She only saw the woman in front of her with a white jade-like face with two moist red beaded lips embedded on it. There is a gleaming luster on it. Under the ear is a long glazed diamond, and the diamond emits a bright silver light in the night sky. The cheeks are condensed, the eyes are like autumn water, and the skin is translucent, which is fascinating. At this moment, she stood indifferently in the same place, her beautiful eyes were as clear and moving as Qinghong, and she seemed to be able to see through everything. She was stunned for a while before she realized what Ouyang Wu said, and asked suspiciously: "Really?"

"Really." When Ouyang Wu spoke, she was calm and convincing.

The mother-in-law stepped forward and took Ouyang Wu's hand excitedly: "Is what the girl said true? Can she really save Xiuyun and the child in her stomach?"

The midwife beside her was afraid that Ouyang Wu would not understand the situation, so she said: "Girl, this woman has a difficult childbirth. I'm afraid it's bad luck, so you should not join the peace." 

The mother-in-law heard the midwife's words, her originally hopeful glasses dimmed, and sat back on the bedside and continued to sob.

Ouyang Wu glanced at the midwife lightly, and said solemnly: "I didn't try my best, but I know I can't, I have a solution for this woman." After looking at the young woman on the bed, she continued: "But you can't be here, you Go out and help prepare a bucket of hot water."

My mother-in-law heard Ouyang Wu's promise that there was a way, her face was filled with hope, and just as she wanted to beg to stay, she saw Ouyang Wu and said, "Mother-in-law, don't worry, give Xiuyun to me, I will definitely keep her mother and child safe." 

The mother-in-law nodded and was helped out of the meditation room by the midwife. Ouyang Wu turned her head and said to Ye Yao, who was bouncing outside the crowd, who couldn't get in. "Yao'er, close the door. You will meet me at the door. When you hear me, bring in the hot water."

Ye Yao in front of the door heard the words, nodded lightly, and said, "Okay."

Ye Yao is still a princess who has never left the court. She has never seen a woman give birth to a child. She sees Ouyang Wu calmly, although she knows that Ouyang Wu is very skilled in medicine, but she has no idea at all. She froze in place, and when she heard Ouyang Wu calling her again, Ye Yao hurriedly closed the door.

The room became quiet for a moment, Ouyang Wu looked at the pale young woman on the bed. In ancient times, people only knew how to give birth naturally.

Thinking of this, Ouyang Wu shook her head and quickly took out the tools for caesarean section from the space.

Ouyang Wu first washed her hands and took out the anesthetic to give her local anesthesia.

Ouyang Wu's knife skills are very good. For her, it is a very simple operation and a very easy thing to do.

Everyone around the door was relieved when they heard the crying of the children in the house, and the mother-in-law was even more sobbing with joy. Everyone waited for Ouyang Wu's call, but they didn't see Ouyang Wu's call, so they looked at each other suspiciously.

Ye Yao was also worried. Could it be that something happened to Ouyang Wu inside? After thinking about it, he called out, "Sister Wu'er?"

"Wait."

Ouyang Wu's indifferent response made everyone wonder, this child has already been born, what are you waiting for?

Just as I was wondering, I heard the cries in the house getting louder and louder. No, it wasn't loud, it was a lot of cries. many? Only then did everyone react, and said in unison, "It seems that there is more than one child!"

Ouyang Wu in the room looked a little surprised at the four children beside her. Seeing that the woman's belly was only slightly too large, she didn't want to be in the stomach. But there are four children, but the pound is not too heavy.

Ye Yao, who was still worried, pushed open the door and came in, and asked with difficulty, "Is the child okay?"

Ouyang Wu nodded and smiled lightly: "The child is fine, but I will stitch her up now."

Ye Yao's eyes fell on the pregnant woman's ripped belly, and she couldn't help opening her mouth, unable to say a word. She followed Ye Chonghua to the battlefield and saw the scene of murder, but this scene still made her stunned and almost vomited out in disgust.

Then, she saw Ouyang Wu stitching the wound with needles and thread, and she was even more stunned. What was she doing, sewing clothes!

Moreover, what shocked her even more was that Ouyang Wu's movements were very skilled, as if she often did this kind of thing.

During the process, Ouyang Wu just glanced at Ye Yao lightly: "If the princess can't watch it any longer, then go out."

After the operation, Ouyang Wu breathed a sigh of relief. The anesthesia worked well and the child was born. The surgery also went well.

After everything was settled properly, Ouyang Wu covered the young woman with a quilt, and then said to the person at the door: "It's alright."

Ye Yao, who was already waiting at the door, was a little anxious when he heard Ouyang Wu's call, and immediately answered: "It's here!" After he said that, he pushed open the door, and the midwife and mother-in-law on the side also followed in impatiently.

As soon as I entered, I heard an exclamation from inside: "Oh my God, four!"

Everyone was very curious, so they stepped into the meditation room and saw four identical children in front of them, crying loudly, everyone's faces was shocked that such twins were not common, let alone quadruplets.

The midwife stepped forward to see them one by one, and even exclaimed: "It's all sons!"

Everyone is not shocked to describe now, but they are very shocked. Four, and all of them are sons, what kind of luck is this? what! I want to come to this monastery, but I still have spiritual energy, but if it wasn't for Ouyang Wu today, these children would be gone. Thinking about looking at Ouyang Wu, her eyes were full of admiration. In the near future, all pregnant young women will come to the Jokhang Temple, and when they go home, they will definitely look at a portrait. The woman on the portrait is fluttering in her clothes, indifferent. Like a fairy.

The mother-in-law in the house fell to her knees when she saw the scene in front of her, and said to Ouyang Wu, "Thank you, girl, thank you!" After speaking, she burst into tears.

Ouyang Wu hurriedly helped her mother-in-law and said in a low voice: "This is Xiuyun's good fortune. You need to make up for Xiuyun these few days, and there are still a few children who need to be taken care of." The mother-in-law nodded vigorously when she heard the words . , said continuously: "It must be certain."

After speaking, he walked towards Xiuyun on the bed.

At this time, the effect of Xiuyun's anesthetic had just passed, and she slowly woke up. She saw the four children who were crying beside her, and the mother's love returned, she endured the pain and said: "Girl, I really don't know how to repay you...I, I..."

 As she said that, she winked at her mother-in-law, who immediately took out a stack of thick silver notes from her arms. Ouyang Wu looked at the amount of silver notes. She couldn't help thinking to herself, she must have saved a woman from a wealthy family. But she didn't take it.

It's easy to do an operation in modern times, because there are everything in modern times, but in ancient times, they could believe in themselves and make themselves perform this operation. If they knew that they had done such a bold move, they still didn't know what to think. Woolen cloth.

"It's just an effort, no need to say thank you."

Seeing that everything was fine, Ouyang Wu gave Ye Yao a wink, and the two slipped out of the meditation room quietly.

Not long after walking out of the meditation room, Ouyang Wu saw that Ye Yao who was beside him did not make a sound, so she raised his head curiously, but saw Ye Yao's eyes were staring at her, she felt a little creepy, and asked, "Yao Er, What's the matter with you?"

Ye Yao then burst out, grabbed Ouyang Wu's hand, and said excitedly, "Sister Huang, you are amazing! You saved five lives at once!" After confirming the previous thoughts, it must be that Li Fangfei didn't love Brother Chonghua, and deliberately framed the emperor's sister-in-law. She was as powerful and kind as the emperor's sister-in-law. How could she be the kind of person she said, and her expression was even more determined when she thought about it.

Ouyang Wu didn't know what Ye Yao was thinking, but she only felt that Ye Yao was innocent and cute, so she smiled lightly.

Ye Chonghua and Yun Shang, who had been at the periphery of the crowd, saw Ouyang Wu walk out. As soon as they walked in, they heard what Ye Yao said to Ouyang Wu. Ye Chonghua knew Ye Yao when she heard the royal sister-in-law she called. Having recognized Ouyang Wu, the corners of his lips twitched lightly.

Yun Shang stepped forward and said to Ouyang Wu: "Girl, how much of your ability are you hiding?"

Ouyang Wu replied lightly, "You said you were hiding it, so how can you tell me?"

Yun Shang I was speechless for a while, and every time I was blocked by Ouyang Wu, I was speechless. Ye Yao watched Yun Shang shriveled and giggled, Ye Chonghua also chuckled, Yun Shang touched his nose, and laughed out loud after a while, that's all, Ye Er took a fancy to him, They are all the same things as him, hum, don't care.

The four of them ate fast food in the monastery and were strolling slowly in the yard. Ye Yao wanted to go to the front to take a look, so he took Ouyang Wu and left together. Yun Shang looked at Ye Chonghua, who was not looking well, and understood what he was doing. Why, he smiled and said, "It's okay, it's okay for this girl to get along well with my sister-in-law, right?"

Ye Chonghua squinted at Yun Shang after hearing this, and said softly, "As long as she gets along well with me, it's alright. ." After speaking, he ignored Yun Shang and slowly swayed in the direction they were walking away from.

Yun Shang followed behind with a speechless expression on his face, and he really acted like a donkey with good intentions.

Ye Yao took Ouyang Wu and walked happily in the temple. It really deserves to be the Jokhang Temple. The scenery in the backyard is so good. Ouyang Wu was also in a happy mood watching the scenery on the side, but she heard Ye Yao suddenly shouted: "Rabbit!" After shouting, she saw her running straight in one direction.

Ouyang Wu looked in her direction and saw a little white rabbit turning over in the grass, looking very cute. Seeing Ye Yao running towards it, he vigilantly ran away.

Ye Yao saw that he had fled in the air, so he went straight to the direction of the rabbit's escape, and only shouted: "See if I don't catch you!"

Ouyang Wu followed behind with a faint smile and helplessly followed. It's getting more and more childish.

Even though the little rabbit was small, it ran very nimble. Ye Yao chased it and ran for a long time without realizing it. I saw the rabbit dodged and hid in a meditation room. Hmph, sample, I also hid in it. I wanted to get you out, so I entered the meditation room.

Ouyang Wu, who was following behind, saw Ye Yao entering the meditation room, so she had no time to stop her, so she could only follow.

As soon as I entered the meditation room, I felt that it was different from the outside. The interior decoration was the same as the meditation room I saw in the morning, but it made people feel more extraordinary.

Ouyang Wu saw Ye Yao standing motionless in front of her, so he stepped forward, and saw a monk who looked like a master sitting cross-legged chanting scriptures, while the little rabbit was lying motionless next to his legs, as if asleep.

Ye Yao frowned at Ouyang Wu, and said softly, "Master."

Ouyang Wu already understood, thinking that this is the living Buddha master. While thinking about it, Ye Yao felt that Ye Yao was pulling his sleeve and trying to pull himself out. Buddhist temple.

While Ye Yao was pulling, the master who was meditating said, "Since the two benefactors are here, why don't you sit down and chat."

After speaking, he slowly opened his eyes, his eyes were not filled with vicissitudes, but A kind of understanding and wisdom to see through the world.

Ye Yao hurriedly said, "I'm sorry, Master, we came in and disturbed you by mistake. We'll go out now."

After speaking, she wanted to leave, but was held back by Ouyang Wu who looks very calm.

Ouyang Wu looked at the rabbit beside the master and smiled clearly: "I don't know what the master wants to talk to us about?"

 The master smiled when he heard this, motioned them to sit down, then got up and poured them a cup of tea. on the table in front of them.

Ye Yao was the first to pick up the teacup and take a sip, but almost spit it out. This tea is too bitter! Thinking about it, he winked at Ouyang Wu, who was beside him, and motioned her not to drink.

Ouyang Wu lightly held the teacup, put it on his lips and took a sip, only to feel a bitter taste in the mouth, but after a while, it gradually returned to sweetness. Ouyang Wu's expression was extremely indifferent, and he said, "Good tea." 

The master looked at Ouyang Wu with great interest: "Oh? What's so good?"

Ouyang Wu chuckled: "Everyone in the world thinks that there is only sweetness and no bitterness, but I don't know. If there is no bitterness, what is the so-called sweetness? This tea is the sweetness after the bitterness, and the sweetness after the bitterness is even sweeter, isn't it a good tea?" 

Hearing the words, the master laughed loudly: "Okay, a good one is the sweetness of the bitterness! The benefactor On the other hand, some people only want to suffer?"

Ouyang Wu looked at the tea leaves floating in the teacup, and said lightly: "Why do you want, why don't you want to? The world is just going with the flow."

"Oh? What?"

"Me? I'm not just a person in the world, so naturally I just let the flow take it, but it's just an extra heart." 

The master was very happy when he heard the words: "Good, good, good heart, the donor must remember Stay, you must remember this original intention in the future, if you stay calm and let nature take its course, you will have unexpected gains."

Ouyang Wu looked at the master's wise eyes, only to feel that he already knew everything about himself, so he smiled lightly. : "Thank you for the warning, Master."

After speaking, he looked at Ye Yao who was obviously confused, put down the teacup in his hand gently, and got up and said, "To disturb Master, it's getting late, we will leave first."

"Wait." The master said something to stop him. After speaking, he took a dzi bead from the table beside him and handed it to Ouyang Wu, saying: "The donor and Lao Na are very connected. This dzi bead has been with Lao Na for many years, so I gave it to the donor and kept it. Let's keep it as a souvenir, if there is a fate in the future, we will see you again."

Ouyang Wu did not shirk, she stretched out her hand to take the dzi bead, and she felt a little cool when she started.

After the master gave Ouyang Wu the dzi bead, he nodded, turned around and sat down to continue meditating.

Ouyang Wu looked at the master and said softly, "Thank you, master."

After he finished speaking, she took Ye Yao out of the meditation room. As soon as she came out, Ye Yao immediately recovered, pulled Ouyang Wu and asked, "Sister-in-law, what did you just say to the master?"

Ouyang Wu smiled lightly: "Just talk about some things that everyone knows." Looking at Ye Yao, he continued: "Well, only Yao Er doesn't know."

Ye Yao realized that this was slandering her, so she chased Ouyang Wu and ran away with a laugh.

A smile appeared on the face of the master inside the house when he heard the noise outside.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
73K 2.5K 200
Chapters 2501-3500 She was the head of an influential aristocratic family focused on medicine. After passing through the millennium, she found hersel...
86K 2K 34
When Tara, a 21 year old Arsenal player has her first England call up, how will she find living with a new roommate? and will she be able to make thi...
56.1K 2.4K 200
Chapters 4501-5500 She was the head of an influential aristocratic family focused on medicine. After passing through the millennium, she found hersel...