Sword Art Online: Les Loups F...

By -Luckau-

November 2022, Sword Art Online (SAO) is the first full-experience VRMMORPG to be published. Chris a young fr... More

Chapter 0: Prologue
Arc 0 Chapter 1: The beta starts! Time to discover the game
Chapter 1.5: The beta ends! Time to say goodbye until the official release
Arc 0 Chapter 2: Welcome to the World of Swords
Chapter 2.5: The Anneal Blade quest
Arc 0 Chapter 3: The Assault Team
Chapter 3.5: The first floor boss raid
Arc 1 Chapter 4: L'Alpha, The Beater and Le Commandant
Chapter 4.5: The second-floor boss raid / The Emergency meeting of the Jericho
Arc 1 Chapter 5: The Dark Elves of Lyusula
Chapter 5.5: The 1st E.I.S. Team in movement
Arc 1 Chapter 6: The Defense of Fort Drayob part 1 / I met somebody that I know
Chapter 6.5: Yuuki
Arc 1 Chapter 7: The Treasure Hunt in the Ruins (with some bombs)
Chapter 7.5: A deadly trap from the Fuscus Colossus
Chapter 8.5: A battle like no other
Arc 1 Chapter 9: I'm starting to get fed up of you!
Chapter 9.5: Oh allez quoi! I hate leading!
Arc 1 Chapter 10: The girl with her familiar, the sister, the twins (our pains)
Chapter 10.5: The hunts are open: Dead to the Big Yeti! Dead to the Black Cat!
Arc 1 Chapter 11: The defense of Fort Drayob part 2 / Anyone but not her!!
Chapter 11.5: The end of the Elves War
Arc 1 Chapter 12: The 10th-Floor is here
Chapter 12.5: I count on you Koharu and Luckau's visions
Arc 1 Chapter 13: The Assault Team vs Kagachi the Samourai Lord
Chapter 13.5: Merry Chrismas or don't die
Arc 2 Chapter 14: The new worlds are waiting us
Chapter 14.5: Welp a wolf is with our team now

Arc 1 Chapiter 8: Sorry I just demolished an enemy camp.

60 2 0
By -Luckau-

30th November 2022, 8h00 (8:00 a.m), Floor 6 Lyrical Wetlands Teleportation area:

Luckau level 44, Chris and Koharu level 42. Total cols: 267 121.

After the commemoration tribute to Diavel and some days of rest. The 1st EIS is now on the 6th floor assisting Lisbeth and Yuuki with a request at the same of resuming the Elves War.

Chris: *Looking at the shy* So Lisbeth we need a special ingot to craft the sword weapon for Yuuki is that right?

Lisbeth: Yep. Yuuki is pushing my limit as a blacksmith for two reasons, she loves weapons and how-to material and process them. The sword that she wants requires a unique ingot which I don't have in my stock nor with my colleagues.

Chris knowing so well Yuuki is exasperated on her.

Chris: Yuuuukiiiii... ( ̄︿ ̄)

Yuuki whistles to divert attention.

Koharu: Can you explain to me?

Chris: Well typically, if she wants a new sword, it's either very complicated to craft it or very hard to obtain on exploring or gaining by quest. Too simply because the weapons proposed by the NPCs are not good for her.

Yuuki: (❁'◡'❁) You know me so much still have memories from our excursion in ALO at the time?

Chris: *Remembers well* Yeah even Luckau, Game Master of ALO was in pain to find your sword. Zekken Yuuki.

Yuuki: Champion Alpha Chris, do you remember that we made the greatest sword fight together on ALO?

Chris: Yes, and you still have the most influential victory of the game over me in solo. Your 50th consecutive win.

Yuuki: But you won the last challenge we made during your last battle we made in ALO and after we made this challenge on the 4th floor. So I want my revenge but in a duel 1vs1.

Chris: So that's the official reason to get a new sword? Well, it's true that the last time, I wanted to challenge you...

Yuuki: Yeah I really want to restart our legendary rivalry but this time in Sword Art Online. You know when you stopped playing at ALO, I lost motivation to play again since you weren't anymore there.

Chris: *Pat Yuuki* I'm sorry to hear that but yeah it's true we made history with our battles on ALO with not even 2 months... Thousands of players were gathered during this period to see our duels and challenges live in the game or via streaming. That boosted the downloads of ALO at the time. And it was half VR and PC console game and you beat me legitimately while I was the biggest threat player to the game... Oh purée, I dare imagine what could have been if your 50th victory was in full VR for these six months of intense rivalry.

Luckau: *Surprises them* Ouais you brought a lot of money for Argus at the time.

Chris and Yuuki's jump of a scare with Luckau appears out of nowhere.

Koharu: *Shivering* You scared us we didn't listen to the teleport sound.

Luckau: Ouais Kirito and Asuna wanted to take another break this morning. So since I have nothing to do for today, at least we have the opportunity to catch their levels, especially you twos. No seriously if I'm here, it's because I asked Yuuki for something very important five days ago.

Yuuki: *Clapping her fingers* Oh yes that mission.

Luckau: Lisbeth, Koharu I take you Yuuki and Chris for a moment. *Dragging them*

Lisbeth: Ok, I can think about the weapon I will craft.

Chris: Can you please wait for me Koharu?

Koharu: Take your time, I want to know more about Lisbeth.

Chris: Thanks.

Chris Luckau and Yuuki isolate themselves from the rest to discuss a possible rescue.

Luckau: *With a serious expression* Yuuki tell me what happens during your log out.

Yuuki: Well, when I was logged out. I was surrounded by Doctor Kurahashi and a bunch of other medical staff. And they asked me how was in SAO and if I had no issues... basically medical checks.

Luckau: You do have any particular medical issues after you log out?

Yuuki: No issues besides my usual treatment.

Chris: You still endure it?

Yuuki: *Sigh* Yeah for now... oh and about your cryptic message, I told Kurahashi he called your parents quickly Chris, and they rushed to the hospital to discuss it with me.

Chris: *Wants to know more* Hum and what do they want?

Yuuki: Oh first of all how the da hell the medicuboid was activated, how it can operate the game without the "death issue", how I'm doing, how you doing if you are still alive or not... Of course, I told them you were still alive and are one of the main players of SAO, they were happy to hear that you were still alive and I told them about your cryptic messages Luckau and they told me that they can't do anything for now since they tried to disable the main servers in Argus office but the servers are still on other countries so, for now, they try to find another solution.

Luckau: Now I know why the servers are still on, it's because of Chris's solution when the Corporation got network infrastructure issues in Europe.

Chris: So you telling me it's my fault if we can't log out?

Luckau: Indirectly yes.

Chris: Merde >﹏<

Yuuki: Sorry Luckau.

Luckau: It does not matter, at least they are aware and do their best to save us from the outside while it's on the inside.

Yuuki: My next log-out is scheduled for 2 weeks. Do you need me to do it again or not?

Luckau: Nah it's good, merci bien Yuuki, now let's find the drops and ingots for your sword.

Chris: Alright, time to get back the girls then.

Chris goes back first when Yuuki tells him something important to Luckau.

Yuuki: Luckau, Philippe, and Seira told me to you only that Charles and Charlotte are part of the trapped players.

Luckau: *Shocked by the news* WHAT? The twins are in the game too?!!!

Yuuki: Yes, they told me and unfortunately your sister too...

Luckau: QUOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIII?! MA SOEUR AUSSI?! ( ╯□╰ )

Yuuki: The twins and your sister, yes. つ﹏⊂

Luckau: *Sending lots of messages to Argo* I harass the Rat of messages right now, I need to find them quickly!!! Fortunately, you telling me that in private otherwise, Chris would be in total panic right now.

Yuuki: That's what they told me. I hope they are still alive. After all, they are still children.

Luckau: Me too! Oh putain, now I must watch Chris, the twins and now my sister if I find them!

Yuuki: At least you do your babysitting well 🤣.

Luckau: Unfortunately. (►__◄)

Chris: *Yellingat them* Hey what are you still there? Come on!

Luckau: On arrival Chris! Let's go Yuuki, and thanks for keeping me informed of that.

Yuuki: No problem.

Minutes later...

Koharu: *Was worried about the trio* I honestly thought you were gone for a battle without me.

Chris: And not to enjoy without you no thanks.

Luckau: So about the ingot that you need Lisbeth...

Lisbeth: Yes?

Luckau: There is the Elves War where the faction allied with the Fallen Elves so for us the Forest Elves are keeping in... the forest a lot of resources needed to craft their weapons which include ingots and ores. You can join us if you want so you can pick up more materials for yourself.

Lisbeth: Isn't it theft?

Chris: Technically yes, but since it's war and they are the bad guys, they will get what they deserve after all.

Lisbeth: Then, I'm on it too and I hope the weapon I will craft for you will be a high-quality product like it was for Chris's bow.

Chris: *Checking his bow* Oh my [Sharpshooter] is a high-quality bow?

Lisbeth: Yeah the drops materials you gave me were for some high quality so the parameters were optimal to do that.

Chris: Cool to hear that. How much was the rate?

Lisbeth: It should have been 1% with my current blacksmith level but with the materials and my mentor it has increased the rate to 6%

Koharu: (⊙_⊙)? Excuse me I'm totally lost but high-quality product?

Luckau: *Explaining her* Oh yeah, a high item or product made by a blacksmith is a dream for them especially in mass production. To craft a very good weapon, you need experience and materials to have the best rate possible to craft a high-quality weapon. You can do without a not high experience or bad quality materials but hey less performance and less success to craft the high and rare weapons.

Koharu: Thanks for the tip, so if we continue the war quest where do we go?

Chris: *Showing the destination on the map* Western-North of the map in this forest there. A campsite is occupied by our friends. But it's more pertinent for now if do the dungeon it will be there that we will find the same time the Forest and Fallen Elves camp.

Lisbeth: So basically if we haven't begun the Elves campaign we just have a dungeon with the monster who has the potential of a rare drop, while if we have the Elves campaign we have at the same time a dungeon with an enemy camp but with guaranteed material to drop?

Chris: If it's the same as the beta oh yes.

Luckau: I confirm.

Yuuki: Woah, so hopefully you are here you three. Between slaying the dungeon boss a lot of times and having maybe not the necessary drop and later not a high-quality weapon and attacking both the boss and the elves with fully guaranteed stuff at the end. I choose the second option.

Lisbeth: Me too, because my mentor told me that he had a blacksmith colleague who was a former beta player too, he died grinding on the 5th floor in the dungeon to have a special drop material but to get this he needed the support of the Elves which he hasn't the quest on him.

Luckau: *Surprised* Merde, when he died?

Lisbeth: 3 days ago...

Mater: His death wasn't necessary.

Chris: *Isn't aware of the girl* You said something Koharu?

Koharu: Huh? No, I didn't say anything...

Luckau: Not good to hear that. The death outside the raids begins to rise again...

Lisbeth: ~~>_<~~ Anyway, we can't bring back the dead.

Koharu: This beta player was alone?

Lisbeth: No he was in a party of 5 but he died alone facing a huge monster in the 5th-floor fields, the monster was too quick and unfortunately he didn't escape in time. It's a shame... I was at a party with him once, he was nice and very friendly.

Chris: Did he reveal to the others that he was a former beta player?

Koharu: Or did everyone know in his group...

Lisbeth: I don't know but I can say that the beta players are very popular among the craft players because they know where are the necessary drops for the types of equipment and weapons.

Luckau: *Verifing the guidebook* I just checked in the guidebook and it has been updated for the 5th-floor field. Too bad we need someone dead to probably save future lives..., at least it's good to know that they help them. It's given, I give info and help you give me my stuff.

Koharu: Cool to hear that.

Mater: Helping the community improves effectiveness.

Mater, the girl Chris and Koharu met in the catacombs days ago is with them.

Luckau: AH! Bordel, mais c'est qui elle?!

Chris: Oh her? A girl that Koharu and I found with Liten. She's named Mater.

Yuuki: I thought she was a friend of Lisbeth so I didn't say anything.

Mater: *Stills on her cold tone* I'm Mater nice to meet you.

Yuuki: You can call me Yuuki nice to meet you.

Lisbeth: Nice to meet you Mater I'm Lisbeth.

Luckau: I'm Luckau. What are you doing here?

Mater: I want you to do the dungeon, I need a treasure to have which is important to me.

Luckau: But you are a child! Going alone and you will be dead like the blacksmith dead on the fifth floor!

Koharu: Yes but when we were in the catacombs she handled well the fight ok she fought with Liten but it's count.

Chris: Why she doesn't join us? It's a win-win, she needs a treasure, we need an ingot and ore, and everyone is earning something in the end.

Koharu: I agree with Chris. And we just talked about helping people so...

Luckau: Fine, wanna team with us Mater?

Mater: I would like but when I have it I will leave the group.

Luckau: Ok. I am sending you the invitation for you three Lisbeth and Yuuki include. While I kick Kirito and Asuna from the party squad. *Inviting and kicking the players needed*

Yuuki: I received it. *Party acceptation*

Lisbeth: Same thing. *Party acceptation*

The girls accept the invitation to join Luckau's party.

Luckau: *Checking his supply* Need to buy something? Me yes, I need to refill the potions.

Lisbeth: Let me buy some tools, I'll reinforce my Mace.

Luckau: Oh you are a Mace user? Great, Chris use your bow, we will mix our weapons.

Chris: 1 Thrust, 1 Blunt, 4 Slash?

Luckau: Yep, and you cover us from the back front.

Chris: As a sniper bow?

Luckau: Bingo.

Chris: Ok, I will cover for you then.

As the preparations are over, the group is ready to go.

Luckau: Everyone is ready?

Yuuki: I'm ready to go!

Lisbeth: Ready!

Mater: I'm ready.

Luckau: On y va!

Yuuki: *Listing on what she will doing* Treasure hunt, rare drop to have, monster to kill, areas to explore, argh too Aiko is not here with us 😭.

Chris: (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ') I know, she would have liked it so much to do it!

Minutes later...

11h00 (11:00 a.m), Floor 6 Dark Wetlands:

Koharu: *Remarking on the change of the setting* It's weird that it's already the night.

Chris: That's why this dungeon is called the Dark Wetlands, the trees cover so much the sky that they avoid the light penetrating that area.

Yuuki: And what about the monsters living there?

Chris: *Joking* Alors for the menu of the midi nous avons: des Crabs, des Toads Et des Sickles.

Luckau: Why do you speak the monsters like it there are proposed in a restaurant?

Chris: Because we can cook them.

Luckau: But we don't have the hobby of cooking, because no one of us has cooking in his or her lobby. And no I don't propose these in my own restaurant.

Koharu: We should have a secondary cook since Asuna is not here.

Chris: *Seeing his friend* Luckau?

Luckau: In your dreams.

They decide on a one-shot rock paper scissor game

Chris: Pierre feuille ciseaux alors!

Luckau: Ok, if I win I don't choose cooking as a hobby, you win fuck you, and I choose it.😒

Chris/Luckau: PIERRE-FEUILLE-CISEAUX!

Chris: Feuille!

Luckau: Pierre, oh putain va te faire!

Koharu: Yeah we have a second cook. ^^

Yuuki: *Giggles* Press F for Luckau, you are condemned to be the second cook ^^.

Luckau: When we are back on the first floor I will pick that c'est bon. 🙄

Lisbeth: You two...

Mater: I don't understand why we are still here, we are here for the objectives remember but we still haven't begun.

Lisbeth: She is right, we should begin to eliminate them.

Koharu unleashes her Dagger including the other players

Koharu: Let's hunt them.

An arrow is shot in the direction of the monsters by Chris. In which one shot has already killed a toad.

Chris: Already one down.

The atmosphere changes to a fighting mood.

Meanwhile...

On the camp where the Forest and Fallen Elves are camping, the Elves are preparing a plan to beat the Dark Elves and Luckau's team.

Fallen Elf Officier: *Talking to her squad* Everything is ready?

Forest Kales'Oh Elf Soldier: Affirmative Kysala, the traps are ready.

Fallen Elf Kysala: Are you sure? The reports I received in our catacombs told me that a fucking human disabled all of our traps!

Forest Kales'Oh Elf Soldier: It's not my fault if you give the managing of my traps to your useless comrades.

Fallen Elf Kysala: *Arguing* Oh shut up, you didn't tell us how to use them. Be lucky you are still alive only because are one of the last trappers remaining, the others are either dead or prisoners or deserters.

Forest Kales'Oh Elf Soldier: If you kill me, how you will justify my death near Wendelin?

Fallen Elf Kysala: Wendelin is now a puppet, he has lost his influence even his King. If we weren't to help, the Dark Elves would have won the Great War long ago.

Forest Kales'Oh Elf Soldier: I'm not foolish, if we win the war with you, you kill us after.

Fallen Elf Kysala: And what if it's not true?

Forest Kales'Oh Elf Soldier: It's you, the one responsible for the separation of the Great Tree.

Fallen Elf Kysala: It was necessary...

While the two arguing with each other, a fallen elf rushes to his Officer to inform him about an attack.

Fallen Elf sentinel: Chief, we spotted intruders the south of our camp.

Fallen Elf Kysala: Do you know who are the intruders?

Fallen Elf sentinel: It's the humans, probably Luckau and his squad. I count on you to prepare this trap.

Fallen Elf sentinel: Understood. Shall I trigger the alarm?

Fallen Elf Kysala: Do it we must kill them...

Back to our players...

The Team is hearing a sound coming from the base camp.

*Bell sound*

Lisbeth: *Awares of a sound* It's me or I heard an alarm?

Koharu: It's coming from their camp?

Mater: A guard should have probably spotted us.

Chris: So we continue? At the same time as cleaning the Forest?

Luckau: If we're not both dead before yeah.

Forest Kales'Oh Elf soldier: They are here!

Yuuki: Looks like the action is over there.

Luckau: Time to beat them and steal their equipment! *Engaging the battle*

Luckau attacks the enemies Elves with Yuuki and Koharu who are in their way. Chris, Lisbeth and Mater continue to beat the monsters while they advance on the resources spot.

Lisbeth: How many times before we help the others?

Chris: Hum maybe 3 minutes to kill 2 min to pick the drops.

Lisbeth: Good for me, hope my inventory will not be full. *Blunt strike*

Chris: Too many toads for me, Lisbeth you got a mace buff skill for me? At least I spare my energy.

Lisbeth: Yeah I have [Brave Party] for the attack buff and [Wall Party] for the defense. Wanna I use them now?

Chris: Please, I can wipe them out when I will have the attack buff.

Lisbeth: Alright, Brave Party! *buff sound*

Chris: Merci, no toads now! Sagitta Rain! *Skill initiated* *Skill execution*

With the buff attack on, Chris shoots a rain of arrows in the sky with his Bow skill [Sagitta Rain] with lands straight on the toads which one-shot them.

Chris: Clear!

Lisbeth: It's impressive.

Luckau: Hey thanks for the buff. If you can give the defence buff... *buff sound* thanks again.

With the defence buff on, Luckau gives a lot of headbutts to the elves without losing his own HP.

Luckau: 1 Zidane! 2 Zidane! 3 Zidane! Who want to be Zidaned? It's free! *Headbutt*

Koharu: Luckau could you wait for at least Chris and the others to be here?

Luckau: Nah, the faster we beat them, the faster we finished that.

Yuuki: But Luckau, even for me I think we go too fast.

Luckau: Ok we wait for them.*Avoids an explosion* Ok, I own you one.

Luckau just avoids an explosive trap made by the Elves. And seeing him, a forest elf calls his mates to summon the dungeon boss.

Forest Kales'Oh Elf soldier: *Yelling at the group* Release the Scorpion!

Yuuki: Oh no, here comes the boss.

Koharu: *Begins to shiver and stutters* Itttttttt's a scorpion?!

Luckau: Ouiiiii.

Yuuki: Why you are like that?

Koharu: I hate bugs and the arachnids!

Luckau: Me it depends on which species of scorpions, and this one is a-ok but it's spooky anyway.

Yuuki: *Stays calm* Just be positive and everything will be fine.

Chris: Everything will be fine with these two? LOL, they totally panicked on the 3rd floor.

Luckau: Oh la ferme Chris.

Lisbeth: We are here.

Mater: Normally, it's the boss that I must kill if I want to have the item.

Koharu: So what's the plan?

Luckau: If you don't wanna die from haemorrhage, don't be touched by his tail cause you receive a bleed III debuff if you are hit by hit by his projection from the tails or just his claws.

Yuuki: Luckau, since the enemy elves are here, why not aggro the scorpion at their camp, so his attack can inflict a lot of damage at their base and even eliminate some enemies?

Koharu: Since then you are like that Yuuki?!

Yuuki: Since they have decided to be mad at me, I do the same thing.

Mater: And how you will aggro the boss?

Chris: With my arrows. If I'm lucky it should be enough, you fives stay behind the boss and when I arrive in a good spot we eliminate it.

Luckau: We do that.

Chris: Well wish me good luck.

Koharu: Good luck Chris. *Fistbump with him*

Yuuki: Let's hide behind this tree.

Chris: Large Bore! *Skill execution*

Chris succeeds with the bow skill [Large Bore] to aggro the boss and run in the direction of the Forest-Fallen elves' camp at the same time or shoot some arrows at the elves trying to stop him.

The rest of the players stayed hidden when they heard 2 voices coming into them.

Forest Kales'Oh Elf Captain: *Looking at the area* Where is my Scorpion?

Fallen Elf Kysala: Well it's not here. As always you are useless...

Forest Kales'Oh Elf Captain: These damn humans, I hope they are not here for the Agate Key.

Fallen Elf Captain: Is the Agate Key secured?

Luckau: Oh oui la clé d'Agate...

Lisbeth: *Schhh* Quiet... they can hear us.

Forest Kales'Oh Elf Captain: Yes Kysala, my best men are protecting the key in a chest. And even if they have the chest, they must have the key to open which is I have in my possession.

Fallen Elf Kysala: I hope so, Kizmel has in her possession the Jade, Lapis and Black keys already, 3 more and it's your end.

Forest Kales'Oh Elf Captain: I know, my King count on us to protect the Agate Key at all costs. Don't worry Kysala. You should prepare your soldiers for the war in two days, this battle is extremely important.

Fallen Elf Kysala: And you to neutralize these Humans because I'm hearing a lot of noises on the camp and I think that your Scorpion is here fighting them.

The Forest Elf Captain is rushing to the camp after Chris deals a lot of damage to it thanks to the Scorpion he fights.

Kysala disappears at her turn leaving the players alone in the area.

Yuuki: Piouf at least Kysala hasn't seen us.

Koharu: You know her?

Yuuki: Kizmel told me about her when I trained with the Dark Elves. Kysala is the second in command of the Fallen Elves. She has already killed a lot of her enemies.

Lisbeth: *Intimidated by her presence* Just seeing her gave me chills.

Luckau: Unfortunately even if I want we can't beat her for now. And even if we can, are we facing her vision or truly her?

Koharu: We should join Chris now, I'm beginning to be worried about him.

Just after she was done talking, the Team heard a huge explosion from the camp with a huge flame, which seriously worried everyone.

*Huge explosion*

Lisbeth: Don't tell me it's Chris who is there.

Luckau: I don't know but we should go. There is fire over there.

Yuuki: Woah if it's Chris who has done that he has gone too far.

Mater: Be careful, it can be a trap too...

Meanwhile on the enemy camp...

Chris is resting close to a tree with some serious wounds on his face of burn after he has beaten the Scorpion with a trick that involves the explosion of the armoury of the Forest Elves.

Chris: *Cough* Oh putain ok maybe I shouldn't have used the skill. Mon dos! My back! Without talking my face it hurt!

Forest Kales'Oh Elf Captain: *Constating the damages* You...

Chris is looking at the Captain along with a dozen of Elves ready to kill him after this bunch of mess caused by Chris.

Chris: *Saluting them* If you are here to kill me, you arrive just in time, I'm exhausted, and don't have enough force to even draw my Bow.

Forest Kales'Oh Elf Captain: Well human, now you will die.

Chris: *Smirks* Hum not really...

Forest Kales'Oh Elf Captain: Huh?

Chris: Because you are already dead...

*Ambush from behind*

Forest Kales'Oh Elf Captain: What! *Stabbed* Agh!

Luckau: Vertical Square! *Skill execution**Slash x4*

Luckau arrives in time to save his friend by cutting the head of the Elf Captain.

*Fragment burst*

Forest Kales'Oh Elf Soldier: *Seeing the disaster occuring* The Captain is dead!

Luckau: I give a choice, get out or die.

Forest Kales'Oh Elf Soldier: Run! Leave the camp, we lost it! *Flee away*

Koharu: Chris! *Seeing his hurting body*

Chris: Oh Koharu...

Yuuki: Look at this mess...

Lisbeth: What just happened Chris? Where is the boss?

Chris: Oh the Scorpion? Mort, I beat it alone since I thought you would not come.

Luckau: How did you beat him?

Chris: Oh it's simple, I hit its eyes with my arrows and when they were pierced, the scorpion became crazy and sprinted everywhere around the area which killed in his passage a lot of elves and destroyed a lot of materials, and he finished sprints on me but I didn't put attention that behind me was the armoury filled with explosives so you know the deal, too closed on the blow so it projected me hard on the ground but at least I'm here.

Koharu: My god, at least you are still here.

Mater: Since the Captain is now dead, we can open the chests maybe I have my treasure needed.

Lisbeth: And I pick up their stuff and find the necessary ingot and ore for Yuuki.

Yuuki: Yeah!

Luckau: Mater take it! *Throwing the key to her*

Luckau throws the key to her, so she can check the chest to find her treasure.

Mater: Thanks

Luckau: *Finding the other key he needs* Bingo!

Chris: You have what?

Luckau: The Agate Key. The Kales'Oh Elves kept the key in their camp. Oh, the bad idea with what you have done lol.

Chris: Cool, aïe it's hurt! *Getting bandages on his body*

Koharu is healing the burn on Chris's face and all his left arm including his hand.

Koharu: *Angry at him* It's either me or Luckau who heals you. And you know how could Luckau heal you in his way?

Chris: Sorry if I'm again reckless...

Koharu: At least your unthinking action permits us to finish what we did here. Luckau should I apply some bandages on Chris?

Luckau: Can I see? *See his face* Euh oh oui, I take over. You can help Lisbeth and Yuuki scavenge the enemy stuff.

Chris: Don't kill me Luckau with your bandages aïe!

Luckau wraps Chris's head full of bandages.

Luckau: Done.

Chris: *Muffled a bit* Merci.

Mater: I have found my treasure.

Yuuki: And I have the necessary stuff for everyone!

Lisbeth: Yep the elves stored a lot of materials for the blacksmiths.

Koharu: I have even found their battle plan.

Luckau: Really?

Chris: *Muffled* You're awesome Koharu.

Koharu: Thanks.

Luckau: Since everyone has everything they want, we can leave the destroyed camp. Find a safe zone and I don't know what we could do next.

13h00 (1:00 p.m), Floor 6 Lyrical Wetlands:

Chris: *Muffled* Ok we are in a secured area.

Luckau: *Questioning Mater* So Mater, what is the content of the treasure?

Mater: Hum I have these items.

Mater shows the drops from the treasure.

Koharu: Oh that's Karlul Coins.

Chris: *Muffled* They are like new.

Luckau: Yeah and these ones have a better value.

Mater: I will take some, you can have the rest

Koharu: Nan I can't. It's your treasure, not us.

Mater: I know but all I wanted is just to pick the treasure so take the rest. I gained more knowledge and took with me some rusty weapons and armour which were with the treasure.

Luckau: Woah... Lisbeth?

Lisbeth: For the rusty weapons and armour thanks but for the money, I can't it from a kid like you.

Koharu: Lisbeth, it's her way of thinking. Mater has a Mater way of thinking

Chris: *Muffled* If I'm not wrong she wants you Lisbeth with the other blacksmith to use them because it's more useful for the others than her keeping these items. Am I right?

Mater: Yes we are more efficient if we help each other. It's guaranteed the balance of this world.

Yuuki: You say complex things, Mater.

Lisbeth: Woah really? Thanks at least the market will be well launched.

Luckau: Wait, it wasn't started yet?

Chris: *Muffled* Nope because it was a closed market only on commission.

Luckau: And Argo didn't alarm me omg...

Chris: *Muffled* Well the players INCLUDING moi, want a good quality made by the players so more shops running by the blacksmith players is a jackpot.

Yuuki: I'm impressed by you.

Mater: I'm going. Goodbye.

Luckau: No Time to say goodbye O.K.

Yuuki: Yeah I wanted to more about her and become her friend.

Koharu: It's too bad... What do we do now?

Lisbeth: I will craft Yuuki's weapon here I have my anvil with me.

Luckau: Keeping an eye on Chris.

Koharu: Maybe we should eat. I'm hungry.

Chris: *Muffled* 13h20 (1:20 p.m) It's not a "we" should it's a must.

Asuna: *Coming to the rescue food* Because you are hungry so I'm here!

Asuna has arrived on the floor to inform her friends to eat with her and the meals she prepared.

Koharu: Asuna!

Yuuki: Asuna to the rescue!

Chris: *Muffled* Salut!

Luckau: *Feels blessed* Our saviour is here wait where is Kirito?

Asuna: He is preparing the picnic there.

Asuna points in the direction of the picnic where Kirito is waving at them.

Chris: *Muffled* Wouhou, j'arrive!

Everyone moves to the picnic prepared by the duo. With a good view of the lake.

Kirito: Look at this lunch prepared by Asuna.

Yuuki: Am I dreaming?

Kirito: Oh no you're not.

Koharu: You made all of that by yourself Asuna?

Asuna: Yeah, while I was cooking, Kirito was out to pick the ingredients and the meat.

Luckau: That's why you wanted another day off.

Kirito: ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ Exactly.

Lisbeth: Honestly thanks so much.

Chris: *Muffled* At least you will have the energy to craft her weapon Lisbeth with tons of buffs ^^.

Lisbeth: Yep Chris.

Luckau: Well it's time to eat. Bonne appétit tout le monde!

Everyone is enjoying the meals prepared by Asuna. When Kirito asks Chris what happened to his face.

Kirito: O_o Chris? What happened to your face? Why do you have a bandage on your head?

Chris: *Muffled* Oh another destruction but this time of a camp belonging to the Forest and Fallen Elves.

Kirito: *Giggles* Oh I see it must have been a huge explosion to get that.

Koharu: He was too close to the range of the explosion blow.

Kirito: *Understand what he has done* Ah ok hopefully you're not dead, I need you to beat the bosses.

Chris: *Muffled* Don't worry.

Asuna: So how are the foods?

Koharu: Excellent they are so good!

Yuuki: Very yuumi to eat!

Lisbeth: I don't know I could work my belly Is gonna explode ^^.

Luckau: Oh Asuna, I will pick cooking as a hobby too so next time I can assist you.

Asuna: Oh really? Thanks, Luckau.

Chris: He will help you because he lost a bet to me ^^.

Kirito: Again? Luckau you should rename yourself UnLuckau XD.

Luckau: Very funny... 😒

Minutes later after lunch...

14h30 (2:30 p.m), Floor 4 Lyrical Wetlands:

Everyone is resting after eating delicious food with the very useful buffs, by either playing cards between the boys (because Luckau is an angry and bad player who cannot accept the defeat against Chris and Kirito), discussions about everything between Koharu and Asuna, and Yuuki watching Lisbeth not resting but working on the sword.

Lisbeth: *Motivated and ready to craft* Alright, time to craft a sword. This will be my second personalized weapon crafted for someone after Chris.

Yuuki: *Encouraging her* Let's go Lisbeth!

Lisbeth: My spirit on my hammer here we go! *Begins to craft*

With the noise of the crafting, Lisbeth is forging the weapon with studiousness and technicality.

1 hour later...

Chris: For once you win Luck.

Luckau: Yeah... for once...

Kirito: Too bad I wanted to continue your curse.

Luckau: Kaunnard.

Lisbeth: *Drops her hammer* Finally, I made it!

Yuuki: Wouhou! I can't wait to try it. Chris!!

Chris: I know but you really want to fight me? Even against a recovery person?

Yuuki: Hum well...

Chris: Ok but we do a first-strike duel.

Yuuki: Yay.

Chris is sending the duel invitation to Yuuki while the girls and the boys install themselves to see the match.

Duel: Chris vs Yuuki 1st match:

First strike mod

Koharu: I'm a bit anxious about them, Luckau, tell me they will be fine after the duel.

Luckau: *Confident about them* Knowing them, they are able to do the best or the worst in terms of quality or safety. Even for a first strike they could in the worst scenario kill the other.

Koharu: Thank you for the reassuring *in a sarcastic way*.

Lisbeth: They will be fine, just in case I have a lot of potions ready to be used.

Koharu: Thanks, Lisbeth.

Kirito: I can finally watch from my eyes a duel between the Zekken and the Champion Alpha.

Asuna: I'm very curious to see that.

5

4

Chris: Go easy on me ok?

Yuuki: I don't know maybe ^^

3

2

1

Fight

Yuuki attacks the first, using her rapidity to try to hit him.

*Slash* Sword block* *Slash* Sword block*

Chris: Fortunately I said go easy on me!

Yuuki: Well I'm not in full battle capacity right now.

Chris: Sérieux? Tuez-moi...

Chris struggles to block the attack with the quick sequence of moves made by her.

Chris: Merde!

Yuuki: Hehe, if you want I can end the duel now.

Chris: And how?

Yuuki: Like this, Quintuple Pierce! *Skill execution* *Slash x5*

Chris: Oh non not like this argh! 

Chris receives 5 slash hits from Yuuki's sword skill [Quintuple Pierce], a skill cutting the adversary with 5 very quick skills.

Winner: Yuuki

Luckau: O_O Where did you learn that skill?

Yuuki: From Kizmel herself. She taught me how to use it since I'm quick in battle.

Chris: Agh j'ai mal! I just retrieved the bandage T_T. I will not forget this one Yuuki.

Yuuki: Sorry. (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Lisbeth: Chris, you can take some of my potions it's gifted.

Chris: Merci.

Kirito: That was cool to watch. I hope one day I can fight you Yuuki.

Chris: Good luck to win against her.

Yuuki: Hey, Chris you remember how is the score in our duels?

Chris: In solo, you lead 8 wins including this one, 3 loses 3 draws. In the group against me, it's 5 wins, 6 losses, 2 draws. So clearly you beat me 13-9-5.

Koharu: That's impressive.

Lisbeth: *Wants to know about the weapon tested* Yeah, oh Yuuki about the weapon how it is?

Yuuki: It's an excellent blade. Light, robust, perfectly balanced to me. Thank you, Lisbeth! \^o^/

Yuuki suddenly hugs Lisbeth for the work done.

Lisbeth: Hey! Don't hug me while you holding your Sword, you risk injuring someone.

Luckau: *Feels the point of the blade on his nake* I confirm I scent something on my neck which is definitely a blade.

Yuuki: Sorry I got too excited.

Lisbeth: You can, it gives me so much confidence to be a blacksmith it might be hard to do something that you love in this world but I can serve someone and make him or her happy. I can be proud of myself.

Asuna: You can be, me too I'm happy when people love my cooking.

Lisbeth: Thanks everyone especially you Chris. Hey, go take down the 6th-floor boss and stay alive okay?

Chris: It's on the plans of the Team.

Yuuki: Oh when the boss will be taken down?

Luckau: Oof I don't know since me, Chris, Koharu, Asuna, and Kirito will be part of a war so could be either tomorrow or in a few days. Why? Wanna be part of the Assault Team?

Yuuki: Oh no I'm not ready yet. Maybe next time. For now, I want to explore the other floors.

Koharu: Oh that's too bad.

Kirito: Yeah you are strong in battle but we understand your decision.

Asuna: Enjoy your exploring Yuuki.

Yuuki: Thanks well I go now.

Koharu: Good luck.

Yuuki: Thanks. Hey, I will explore the 7th floor when it is open so I hope I will see you there.

Chris: Super, in addition, the 7th floor is a nice floor.

Yuuki leaves the group for her solo exploration and Lisbeth decides to do the same but for her blacksmith activity.

Lisbeth: *Store her stuff before departing* Well imma going to I will take all the stuff.

Luckau: You have enough slots in your inventory to transport them all?

Lisbeth: I have enough space but you can help me transport them.

Luckau: Alright I do it.

Lisbeth: Thanks and you fives?

Chris: Yes?

Lisbeth: Before I leave, you are potentially my best client with Yuuki so don't die nowadays. I have a business to run.

Chris: Well we have a war to win first and after the boss raid so...

Kirito: It will be hard for us to die, we support each other.

Koharu: Yeah we are a team.

Asuna: Working together is safer than being alone.

Lisbeth: I trust you but stay alive. I can't think about you all dead.

Luckau: *Puts his hand on Kirito's shoulders* With me on board, they will stay alive. If they die I kill them.

Kirito: And how are you supposed to kill us if we are dead?

Luckau: Well normally there should have been the Chamber of Ressurection so you revived there I could killed you.

Lisbeth: Geez we can never be bored with you.

Chris: That's why everyone must have a friend from France. Comedy is guaranteed.

Lisbeth: That's for sure, anyway I go.

Luckau: You can continue the story quest without me. I have someone to see, you will tell me the topic later.

Koharu: Ok see you soon Luckau. Goodbye Lisbeth.

Luckau and Lisbeth leave them for the market plaza on the first floor. With the rest, discussing the next thing to do.

Chris: Well, Kirito, Asuna, Koharu. Shall we continue the Elves' quest?

Asuna: It's the decisive battle of which we will be part is that right?

Kirito: Exactly, and if you like to be part of a battle in the Middle-Age you will like it but it's really difficult to accomplish this part since we must stay on this floor when the battle begins and we must succeed in almost all the tasks required or we should die or the faction we help so in our part the Dark Elves and Kizmel can die so we must not let them killed by the alliance Forest-Fallen.

Koharu: Well hopefully we will not fail, I heard that some players are starting the Elves Campaign but they are still in the beginning so failing this one will stop the Assault Team progression.

Chris: Reason in more to not fail. Anyway, direction to the Silent Wetlands. And let's hope that I will recover quickly before the battle.

À suivre...

Fin du Chapitre/End of the Chapter:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 3.2K 46
*ATTENTION* Sequel/series has been canceled and a remake will be made. Please be patient for it. Please read chapter labeled "Announcement" to get th...
2.9K 106 6
Sword Art Online, the game that took virtual reality to a whole new level in, perhaps, the worst ways imaginable. Friends, relatives and siblings of...
2.2K 28 40
This is a retelling of the "Fairy Dance Arc" from "Sword Art Online." Since the "Sword Art Online Progressive" movie is dropping this year, I though...
2.5K 73 5
(A/N: This story isn't yet finalized. Don't expect any further updates to this book until further notice.) In the year 2022, a VRMMORPG called Sword...