Undhan Rasigai Naanum (The gi...

By minnie_here

A One side love story of a Girl What if an innocent,clumsy,introvert girl with lots of fears and insecurities... More

Cover & Cast
After 10 Years
Re-Union
The First Day
Crush Feelings
His Appreciation
Lunchbox
The Competition Day
The Bus Travel
Surreal for her
Possessive She
Etched Forever
The Coach & The Trainee
I Trust You
My Saviour
Surprise ☃️
Visit to his home
Him To Teach Her
Revealed
Aadhi's Birthday
Diya to convince Venkatesh
An Announcement!!!
Mani announced her Wedding
You are Important
Theeradha Kadhale
Preethi
End of the Past
One Shot of Vishwa and Keerthi
Sympathy
Diya stands for Aadhi
For his happiness
Arjun's Entry
Kadavul setting starts
The Masquerade Couple
En Vazhve Un Pinnaal
Diya's Birthday
Friendly Date
Aadhi realised his love
Aadhi knows the Truth
Arjun's Confession
Neethanada✨
The Grand Finale
Epilogue
Thank You Note & New Story Update
New OS ☃️
Oneshot of Arjun & Thara
Mannar's Bday Special OneShot👑
Chellama's Birthday Special Oneshot ✨
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY ALERT
NEW STORY ALERT

A Day With Him

2.5K 390 92
By minnie_here

'Ohh..Apdiya?...Yeppo?...Seri seri naanga varom odane..', Meenakshi declined the call.
'Yaaru ma?',Aadhi asked dipping his bajji in the mint chutney.

'Periyappa da,periyamma oda amma thavareetangalam,adhaan call panni inform pannirukaaru..Naanu appavu poganum da..',Meenakshi informed.
'Seri poitu vaanga',Aadhi replied.

'Seri appo naanum appa vum poitu vandharom,veetla rendu perum bathrama irunga..Mudinja alavuku seekram vandhuruvo..Lunch ready panite already,saptrunga.. Evening kulla vandhuruvomm..',Meenakshi said and the duo nodded.

'Bathrama irunga,Vandharom..', Venkatesh said and they both nodded.
'Paathu bathram..', Meenakshi kissed both of their foreheads.

'Byee byee..', Aadhi locked the door and that's when something striked Diya's mind.
'Wait..Whattttttt?Naan ivaroda thaniya iruka porenaa? Pooti irukura veetla naanga rendu peru mattum?thaniya?Kadavuleeeeyyy enna setting panni vechuruka nee??', Diya thought biting her nails.

'Enna ma yosikira?',Aadhi asked.
'Illa yepdi thaniya irukuradhunu yosikiren..',she blurted out but soon regretted.
'Thaniya va?Adhaan namma rendu peru irukome..', Aadhi shrugged making her sigh.

'Adhaana da prechanaiye..',Diya thought rolling her eyes.She looked at him who was wearing a red tee and black tracks, ruthlessly handsome in his messy hair making her melt as a ice.
'Uff...Paiyan ah pekka sonna, Greek God ah pethu vitrukaanga..',she huffed.

'Seri,namma poi continue pannuvoma?',he asked and she furrowed.
'Yedha?',she asked and he hitted his forehead.

'Idhukudhan bajji sapdadhanu sonnen,Naaliku exam adhavadhu nyabagam iruka ma?', Aadhi asked and she bit her tongue.
'Haiyooo..adhu verayaa..', Diya sighed.

'Vaa ma,Vaa ma.. Poi padikalam..', Aadhi ran to his room.
'Padikalam ah??Unaku un pori urandai dha mukkiyam..', Diya rolled her eyes following him.

'And now let's concentrate on the...', Aadhi started explaining the next chapter which felt all lullaby for her.She received more than 50 knocks for her inbetween yawns.

To be honest, Diya understood all the concepts he taught.But Diya never failed to steal the glances of him.

'Haiyooo aaru vela soru thinnaalum,maerkondu norukku theeni thingura kudumbam da naanga..En sothula mannalli podriye da..En pasi oda pavamlam una summa vidaadhu...',Diya huffed as her stomach growled for the nth time.

'Aadhi naan onnu kekatuma?',she asked and he hummed turning over the pages.
'Neenga edhavadhu alien ah?Illa robot ah?'Diya asked with a serious face making him frown.

'Yen ma?', Aadhi asked.
'Pinna ungalukellam pasikaadha? Time enna aagudhunu theriyuma..Pasikudhu pa enaku..',Diya cried making him chuckle.
'Pasikudhu na sollalam la ma,Vaa poi sapdlam', Aadhi said and Diya nodded.

'Ukkaaru ma..Ukkaaru..', Aadhi pulled the dining chair for her.
'Neengalu ukkaarunga..', Diya said sitting.
'Ukkaren ma',Aadhi placed the plate infront of her.

'Aadhi ukkaarunga..Naan paathukure..', Diya said and he shook his head.
'No no,naane serve panren nee sapdu...', Aadhi said and Diya smiled.

Aadhi served her and sat beside her.
'Haan now its my turn..',Diya served him.
'Maa...Naane pannikiren..Nee sapdu', Aadhi said and Diya glared him.

'Neenga serve panna apo naan onnum sollala?Ipo naan serve panre neengalum sapdunga..', Diya ordered and Aadhi chuckled.

'Seringa madam..',he said and she smiled at him.

'Paahhhh...Semmaya iruku..',Diya said pouring some gravy on her white rice.
'You like it?',he asked and she replied,'Im loving it..'
'Apo daily unaku naan oru lunch box extra kondu vare,okay?',he said and she nodded with a bright smile.

Suddenly she started choking heavily and Aadhi patted her head.
'Paathu ma..Paathu..',Aadhi gave her a glass of water.
Diya's eyes filled with tears and her heart with multiple of emotions.Suddenly she felt more loved.It doesn't mean that no one did that to her,Her mom,dad, Kavya,Nila and even Vicky but him doing this felt like dream,yes one of this oneside lover's dream here.

'Paathu sapda maatiya ma?Paaru yepdi kannula irundhu thanni varudhunu..',Aadhi wiped her tears and she smiled.
'Im alright Aadhi..',she said and he took his seat.

They had their lunch and left back to study.
'Aadhi..Idhuku mela serious ah mudiyaadhu..Semma thookam varudhu..',she said yawning.

'Innum konjam dhan ma,just 2 or 3 chapters dha iruku..',Aadhi said and she was almost in the verge of crying.

That suffocating maths...
(Author's manakkumaral🚶🏻‍♀️)

'Venaam Aadhi..Konja neram rest uh please...', Diya whined and he closed the book.
'Enna panlam apo?',he asked and she just shrugged.

'Heyy you want to learn driving?',he asked and she made her eyes wide.
'Ippo va?',she asked and he nodded.
'Ippo dhan ma,Road free ah irukum inga ippo,Vaa vaa..',he stood up.

'Aiyoo theriyaama sollitamo..',Diya rolled her eyes.
'Venaame..',she squinted her eyes.
'Onnum aagadhu Diya,Naan dhan unkooda iruppenla..',he said.

'Irupeengala?',she asked.
'Unkoodave dhan iruppen vaa..',he said.

She didn't know what was the intention behind his answer but that wasn't the same behind Diya's.She nodded and left with Aadhi.

'Idho idhu break, idhu accelerator..', Aadhi explained about the parts in the vespa and she listened to him keenly.
'Ipo key podu..',he said and she started.

'Ahnn..Naan un pinnadi dhan irukenn..', Aadhi sat behind her.Her heartbeat raised immediately when his front touched her back.He held her hold of both her hands from behind which made her shiver travel to her spine.

'Ipo apdiye accelerator ah raise pannu..Medhuvaa..', Aadhi said but due to her nervousness,she raised the accelerator rapidly which made the vespa to vroom forward.

'Ammaaa....',she held the break, holding her breath and raised heart beat.Her heart beat raised like whenever it can jump out from inside her when she felt Aadhi's arms around her waist and his head on her crook of the neck.

His hot and heavy breath was hitting her neck which passes electric shock to her whole body.
'Dangerous nu theriyum,Aana ivlo dangerous aagumnu naan nenaikalaye...',Diya gulped at their proximity.

'Maa..medhuva ma..',she realised just that he has moved back before seconds.
'Aadhi..Enaku bayam ah iruku..Naan drive panla..',Diya said.
'Bayapadadha ma..Onnum ila,nee medhuva pannu..Naan idho paaru unna tight ah pudichuruken,onnum aagadhu..',he held her hold tightly.

'Ivan vera nelamai theriyaama...',Diya mumbled under her breath and nodded.

'Ahn apdi dhan..Medhuva medhuvaa..', Aadhi instructed her and she did everything as he say.But she couldn't concentrate on the drive because of their close proximity.

'Maa..Vilundhuraadha ma..', before Aadhi could react,both fell down.But Aadhi embraced her without getting hurt and ended up hurting himself.

Both hissed and stood up.He saw Diya's eyes tearing.
'Diya,enna ma aachu?Are you hurt anywhere? Valikudha?',he asked concerned.
'Idhukudhan naan venaamnu sonne..',Diya said and Aadhi sighed.

'Apdilam illa,its usual to fall down and get hurt in driving.. Apodhan pazhaguva..',Aadhi said and she pressed her lips to control her tears.

'Sorry,ennaala dhana neenga keela vizhundheenga..',Diya's eyes shown pure guilt and he wiped her tears.
'Illa ma,adhellam illa..',he said and Diya noticed the scratches on his hands.

'Heyy..you are bleeding Aadhi..',she held his hand.
'Onnum illa ma,just scratches dhana.. Veetuku poi tinger potukalam,onnum aagadhu..',Aadhi said and she nodded, but still her eyes shedding tears.

'Shhh...Shh..',Diya hissed more than Aadhi while applying tinger on his wounds.
'Onnum illa ma..', Aadhi said.
'Illa enaala dhan..Cha Im capable of nothing..Ungala vera keela thalli vittute..Pch..',Diya said and Aadhi patted her head.

'Adhellam illa ma,Naandha sonnella its usual to fall down..Its okay to fail sometimes, adhukaaga you aren't capable nu decide pannadha..',Aadhi said and she just smiled in response.

'Seri Aadhi,its getting late..Naan akka va vara solren..',Diya was about to make a call but stopped hearing heavy rain sound.
'Mazhai peiyudhaa?',Diya looked outside the window and found the rain was already pouring heavily.

'Aiyooo ipo enna panradhu Aadhi..',she sighed.
'Amma vum ipodhan call pannanga,amma pona area vum mazhaiyaamm..',Aadhi said.

She immediately dialed her sister.
'Sollu Diya',she answered.
'Enna solradhu,mazhai peiyudhu ka..Naan yepdi varadhu?', Diya asked.
'Mazhai ninnadhum Aadhi oda va..',Kavya said.

'Nikkalenna?', Diya asked.
'Nikkalenna, you have no option..Nee anga dha stay pannanum..Indha mazhai la cab kooda pudika mudiyaadhu..', Kavya said.

'Aiyoo ka,yepdi naanu..Inga vera yaarum illa..', Diya said making Kavya frown.
'Yaarum illaya?',Kavya asked and Diya explained the situation.

'Heyyy..Crush oda oru night..Yaaruku di amaiyum ipdilam?Lucky fellow..',Kavya said yearning an 'Ehh' from Diya.
'Akka maariya pesura nee?',Diya asked and Kavya chuckled.

'Un mind enga pogudhu paaru,naan solradhu,neraya pesalam,paadalam, movie paakalam..You guys will have more time..Naan idhathan pa mean panne..Nee romba kettu poita Diya..',Kavya said making Diya sigh.

'Yaaru naanu?Nee vei modhella..', Diya declined the call.
'Namma summa irundhaalum iva summa iruka maatendraa..',Diya huffed and found Aadhi sitting on the couch.

'Ippo enna panradhu?',Diya asked and Aadhi shrugged.
'Pasikudhu vera...', Diya pouted.
'Appo va,let's cook something to have..', Aadhi said and Diya widened her eyes.

'Samaikalam dhan..Aana enaku onnum theriyaadhey..',Diya said.
'Adhellam paathukalam vaa..', Aadhi said and Diya felt like almost living in a fairy tale.

'It must be a dream!It must be a dream!Its a dream, isn't it?Not exactly but its real!',Diya's mind took sometime to feel that wasn't a dream anymore.

'Unaku enna venum Diya?',he asked.
'Yedhunaalum okay dhan,Ungaluku enna pudikumo adhe panlam..', Diya said and Aadhi thought for a while.
'Mushroom pasta pudikuma?',he asked.
'Romba pudikum..',Diya nodded and he smiled.

'Seri,nee Garlic and onion mattum peel panni cut pannu..', Aadhi said.
'Ahnn enaku purinchu...Neenga vengayam vetta maateenga dhana?Poondum vetta maateenga dhana?..',Diya said and Aadhi smiled sheepishly.
'Enakaga panna maatiya?',he used his base voice.

'Panren panre..Ipdi odane unga weapon ah erakaadheenga..',Diya said and Aadhi chuckled.
'Paatu edhavadhu paaden,bore adikidhu enaku..',Aadhi said and Diya nodded.

Unakaga vaazha nenaikire..
Usuroda vaasam pudikiren..
Podavai madikayil..
Unnathaa madikiren..
Oru nooru varsham pesa nenachu
Tholil thoongiduven..

Unakaga...Unakaga..

Diya finished singing and Aadhi was looking at her with a smile on her face.
'Semma ma...', Aadhi clapped his hands and she smiled shyly.

'Ready,ready...', Aadhi transferred the pasta in two bowls.
'Diya, thanni mattum eduthutu variyaa?', Aadhi requested and Diya nodded.

The R.O was connected at a little height and Diya stood on her toes and filled the water in an anvil.
She was completely lost on her thoughts.The most special day for her today..The happenings of today crossed her mind which painted her with blush completely.

'Diyaa??',she jerked hearing Aadhi's voice and left the anvil which was already full.All the water splashed on her clothes and some on ground.

'Enna yosichutu irukka apdi?',he asked.
'Illa Aadhi,naan gavanikala...', Diya said.
'Seri seri,aana ipo enna panradhu, you're wet..',Aadhi said.

'Shabhaa..Enna da kaalaila irundhu ipdi edhuvum nadakkalaye nu paathe..You and clumsiness is a never ending love story Diya',she rolled her eyes.

'If you don't mind,en clothes iruku..Use pannikiriya?',Aadhi asked and she was already settled in heaven hearing him.
'Sollu ma..',he said.
'Ungaluku onnum problem illaye?',Diya asked.

'Illa ma,adhellam onnum illa..You go and change',Aadhi said and she smiled.
'Vaa,Ill get you something..', Aadhi took her to his room and gave her a tee and shorts which covers more down than her knee.

'Indha idhu unaku comfortable ah irukum..', Aadhi handed over the clothes to her.
'Thanks Aadhi..',she smiled and he glared her.

'Hmmm...enna thanks solla koodadhunu sollitu, madam solreenga ippo?',he asked and she chuckled.
'Seri seri vapass vaangiten',she said and he chuckled now.

'Seri, you change and come..',Aadhi left the room.
A wide smile crept over her face.His cologne reached her nostrils when she brought his tee closer.

A lone tear escaped her eye when she remembered how much she has yearned for even see him once.She chuckled realising that she was now living the fairytale.The own fairytale she imagined with with him.

Wiping her tears,she changed into his outfit remembering he'll wait for her.

She looked at herself in the mirror with a blush crept face.Diya left down and joined with him for the dinner.
She was non stoppingly praising his food and chatting.

'Mazhai nikkira maariye thrlaye..',Aadhi said and Diya sighed.
'Pesaama nee ingeye thoongen..Indha mazhai la pogavu mudiyaadhu..', Aadhi said and Diya opened her mouth widely.

'Yen ma, aren't you comfortable?',he asked and she immediately nodded a no.
'Aprom enna stay here..',Aadhi said and Diya nodded.

They shared and talked many things about themselves,old friends and life.
'Time aachu ma, tomorrow you are having exam la?Poi thoongu..You use my room or amma appa room iruku..Naan inga hall la padukuren..',Aadhi said.
'Aiyoo neenga unga room la padunga Aadhi,naan venumna hall la paduthukuren..', Diya said.

'Heyy venaam venaam,nee poi padu..',after a lot of struggles,she convinced him.
'Good night Aadhi..',she settled herself on the bed.
'Good night ma..',Aadhi left to the hall closing the door.

After half an hour, Diya peeped out from the room and saw Aadhi sleeping on the couch.She settled down herself on the ground,near Aadhi and saw how cute he was sleeping.

'Cute paiyan pa..',she whispered with a chuckle.
'This day,edho kanavu maari iruku enaku..Thanks for the most beautiful day Aadhi..',she smiled.
'Ini ipdi oru chance yeppo kedaikum?',Diya sat rooted for the whole night admiring him and left to the room at almost early morning.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 26K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...
36.7K 2.7K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...
159K 15.1K 49
shesha sivansh Kumar - A complete Xerox copy of AK and ansh... she can be scary .. at the same time she can be sarcastic .. she is the perfect mix of...
171K 14.8K 92
Ashwin a introvert guy... Became a loner after his first love 💖"KANMANI"💖. He was completely shattered after kanmani's death, his world became blur...