𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝑾...

By badbitches804

DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED ________________________ HIGHEST RATING #1 in 2021 #1 in secret re... More

ABOUT
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 14

31.3K 859 1.7K
By badbitches804

authors note:

WARNING//SMUT//18+
If you know me in real life, no the fuck you do not. Adelaide, if you tell mum I wrote this I will kill you. 🔪🩸

Ps. I wrote this chapter at 3am...it's not really edited...it's gonna be bad...maybe. Please don't judge it! I'll edit tomorrow when I can x

_____________
"You're free to go home, Lily. Do you have anyone that would be able to pick you up? Maybe you could call your mom or something?" Owen asked kindly.

Owen has been nothing but kind to me, and I don't deserve it. Right now, I don't have a car or anyone that could take me home, seeing as my mom is working the night shift.

"Um, actually, I don't think anyone would be able to take me. Moms working and dad, dad, I have no idea where he is." I awkwardly told him.

Before Owen could continue on with whatever he was going to say, the chief-Cole's father walked through the door into the waiting room.

I let my eyes travel towards Colten who was sitting in the waiting room chair but soon realised he was already looking my way with a smirk on his face.

"You know, I could always take Lily home." Colten hinted.

Fuck no.

I don't think being trapped in a car with Cole would be a very good idea.

The feeling of that night runs back into my memories and leaves me wanting more.

Wait.

What.

Did I just admit to wanting to kiss Cole again?

No way.

Absolutely not.

"Lily, would that be okay?" Owen spoke, bringing me out of my trance.

"No, I mean yes. That should be fine."

Fuck.

Owen and Charles were looking at me strangely while Cole, on the other hand, was smirking, knowing exactly what I was thinking.

He is the devil's sidekick, I swear.

The chief clapped his hands, "perfect. Make sure she gets home safe and eats something, Cole."

Colten moved his gaze from me to this dad.

"Of course." He said with a playful tone.

____
Currently, I was sitting in the passenger seat of Colten's car, fidgeting with my hands.

We hadn't spoken since being in the police stations, and I was apprehensive about whatever was going to come out of his mouth.

He's unreadable, and it scares me.

I usually can read a person really well and find out all sorts of things, but Cole is different.

"Is there anything that you want me to get before I drop you home? Food maybe?" He asks, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I turn my head from the window to look at him. "No, thank you. I think I have food at home," I say softly, turning my gaze back to the window.
He hums in response and continues driving.

After about 10 minutes, he pulls into my street, and I feel the weight lifting off my shoulders.

Taking my seat belt off and opening the door once we pulled into my driveway was the only thing I could think about. Finally being able to get away from his suffocating air.

He carefully turned into my driveway and parked the car while getting out.

"what are you doing?" I questioned.

"My dad told me to make sure you were safe, so I'm checking out the area. Is that okay with you?" He chuckles, walking towards my front door.

Overprotective dickhead.

I mumbled a low whatever and pulled my keys out of my school backpack that I took to the station with me.

While I was putting the key into the door, all I could think about was the way Cole was standing behind me, breathing air onto my neck from afar. It felt nice- Shivering off that thought, I grasp the door handle and head inside, without waiting to see if Colten was following or not.

I turn a few of the hallway lights on and make my way into the kitchen. Placing my bag onto the floor beside the kitchen table, I open a cupboard and fill a glass with water.

As I finished my drink, Cole walks in with a smirk lacing his lips.

"You really weren't lying when you said no one is home."

"Why would I lie about something like that?" I asked, genuinely confused.

He chuckles and takes a small step forwards to stand closer to me. "I'm not sure, Lulu."

"You can go now." I was more than exhausted, and I needed to sleep.

He tilts his head to the side, and it automatically makes a tiny strand of his hair fall in front of his face, but he doesn't move it.

"I'm not leaving."

"Sorry?"

"I'm not leaving you here alone tonight. Do I need to whisper it into your ear for you to understand?" He asked, stepping closer, but I was rooted to my spot.

I couldn't move.

"You would like that, wouldn't you? Having my lips so close to your ear and feeling my breath against your body." He taunted.

I watched as his towering body came closer to me, and I had to tilt my head back to look him in the eyes. He scanned my lips and then across my whole body before coming back to meet my eyes. His stare was like wildfire. Uncontrollable.

It only took him one more step before he was the closest he had been in days.

He took his hands and placed them on either side of my face in slow movements.

Immediately, my body craved the warmth radiating from him, and I leaned into his touch.

All my thoughts stopped.

Everything in me seemed to scream TOUCH ME, and I honestly wanted him to. I missed the feeling of him.

The soft tiny strokes on my cheek brought me back to reality, and I stared up innocently into his eyes.

"God, you will be the death of me." He gently said while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

A small smile made its way upon my lips, "I think we're bad for each other."

"We're not bad, just sometimes complicated."

With that, he kissed me on the lips without notice or permission. He just did it. This kiss was definitely different from the one we shared in the woods. This one was more intimate.

Cole moved his hands from cupping my face to cupping my neck and guiding me over to a wall.

As my back slammed against it, I let out a small gasp, and he took that as the perfect opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth.

After a few moments, I pulled away so that I could breathe, but Cole took that as an invitation to leave wet kisses down my neck.

I let out a small moan when I felt his teeth slightly bite into my neck, and I grabbed a fist of his hair to control myself.

He let out a low chuckle and brought his head back up to meet mine, making me drop my hands from his hair to his shoulders.

"You are so beautiful, lulu."

My heart stopped, and I stared up into his eyes. All that could be heard was our heavy breathing and the light rain that had started sometime during our kiss.

Before he could say anything more, I smashed my lips back onto his.

He was taken aback for a moment, and I used that to my advantage and slid my tongue into his mouth. He tasted like a sweet cinnamon doughnut, probably one of the ones that I had seen sitting on the chief's desk while I was walking out.

He pulled away until it was just our lips touching and mumbled a low jump, which is what I did.

Cole's hands placed themselves at the back of my thighs, and I wrapped mine around his neck so that I could deepen the kiss.

His hands were making a circular motion on my thighs, and my heart was going crazy.

Never did Justin make me feel this way. It was all new to me, and I was scared, but I trusted Cole for some reason. Maybe it was the blood pack that we did, or perhaps it was genuine trust, but I wasn't sure.

I wasn't sure of anything except his lips on mine.

A whine left my lips as he pulled away completely.

"I don't want to do anything you don't want to do, Lily." He said softly.

"I want this, just-please?" I somewhat pleaded out.

What I said surprised me, and it obviously surprised him with the look he gave me. I was lost for words, my breath was unsteady, and my heart was beating rapidly against my chest. This new feeling was strange, but Cole made me feel safe.

He pressed a light kiss against my lips and then asked, "Where's your room?"

"Up stairs to the left, second door."

With that, he held me against his body tighter and made his way to my room.

Cole being in my room wasn't what I had planned to do this morning. Hell, I hadn't even planned to go to school today-

I was cut off from my thoughts when I was thrown onto what I could only imagine was my bed.

I snapped my head towards a very handsome man smiling in my direction. He slowly walked his way over to me and climbed onto the bed.

He placed himself so that his legs were on the outer part and was leaning over the top of me.

He was hovering over my body, and I could feel the heat radiating off of him.

He was addicting.

He lowered his head to the inside of my neck and began licking and sucking again. The feeling of his lips on my body made me soaked.

The feeling of his hands all over my body and the way his lips connected with my skin sent me into overdrive.

I pulled his head up so that his eyes were level with mine, and I spoke softly and clearly.

"Please Cole, I can't take it anymore."

A slight chuckle leaves his lips, and he goes to get off me when I stop him with my hand looking confused.

"Do you want to get pregnant and let Sammy know about this, or do you want to be able to do this again and again without a worry, sweetheart?" He reassured me and went to grab a condom.

After grabbing it, he placed it on my bedside table and returned to his position on top of me.

"Are you fully sure you want this? It's okay if you don't, Lily. Please don't feel pressured-"

"I want this," I said, cutting him off.

"Ooo eager, I like it." He joked while placing a small kiss on my lips.

He then took his hands and placed them at the base of my shirt, but before he pulled it up, he looked into my eyes to see if I had any last-second decisions but saw none.

He gently pulled my crop top and long sleeve undershirt up and over my body, leaving me in only my bra and the ink that lined my skin.

"So beautiful." He murmured and placed small kisses on each one of my tattoos, making a shiver run along my body.

He then looked down at my dark jeans, placed his hands at the button, and slowly pulled the zipper down.

I lifted my hips slightly so that he could pull the jeans off my leg easier, which also meant that now I was only in my black bra and underwear.

"You are my own personal goddess, lulu. I'm so lucky." He purred.

My cheeks instantly heated, and he took the opportunity to stroke them softly.

"So pretty. Are you one hundred percent sure?" He asked for the last time.

"Yes, please-"

That was all he needed to hear before he was basically ripping off my bra and throwing it across the room.

"Hey! That was my favourite one."

"I'll buy you 4 others, now shut up and enjoy me devouring you." He said darkly, looking at me like I was a prize.

A moan slipped through my lips once his lips met my breasts. He was sucking and grazing his teeth over them, which was driving me wild. He moved from one to the other and left marks behind.

I was a moaning mess; imagine the real thing if he could get me off like this from just kissing my body.

"Lift your hips for me, love." He ordered sweetly.

I did as I was told, and he removed my panties and left me utterly bare in front of him. I began to feel insecure, so I placed my hands above my areas to cover myself.

"Lily, you don't need to cover yourself from me. You're beautiful, and I want to see every inch of you, so please move your hands." He reassured me, pulling my hands away.

He placed them, so they were at the top of my head and told me to not move.

He left a trail of kisses down my body until he got to the bottom of my stomach, where he moved to about halfway down the inside of my thighs.

He began getting closer to my core, and I couldn't deal with the teasing anymore and let out a whiny, please.

"So impatient; I love messing with you. I love the way your body reacts." He jokingly mumbled against my thighs. "But if you really can't wait, I must give you what you want."

I moaned out as his lips met with my clit. The way his tongue was swirling inside of me left me a breathless mess.

My hands automatically rejected his order and fisted his hair. Making him groan out, which sent vibrations to my clit.

Without warning, he slid a finger into me, and I squeezed my eyes shut while trying to hold in a moan.

He slowly started to pump his finger in and out.

He was driving me wild. I needed more. I needed him.

"Cole." I moaned out.

"Yes, my love?"

"I need you. Please."

He placed another finger in me, which shut me up.

Omg. This feels like heaven.

I could feel myself getting closer, and I think he knew that as well because he upped his pace, making me go insane.

"I'm going to come," I said, barely being able to speak at all.

"Come for me, love."

I let all my senses go and moaned his name loudly as I felt myself let go with his fingers inside of me.

After a few breaths, Cole slowly removed his fingers from me and placed them in front of my lips.

"Suck."

I lowered my head onto them and wrapped my lips around his fingers, tasting the taste of myself.

"So obedient, miss lily, who would've known." Cole chuckled.

"Only for you," I admitted once I had pulled his fingers out of my mouth.

"I could get used to you screaming my name." He confessed. "The things I could do with you."
"Show me. Unless you're all talk." I smirked as

I watched his face turn into a look of 'are you kidding me.

"I was going to be gentle with you, but now I'm not sure." He spoke darkly, which made my face fall.

He went over to the bedside table and grabbed the condom, giving it to me.

He took a step back and slowly began to take off his shirt.

I watched as his muscles flexed with every movement and the secret tattoos became not so personal.

I put the wrapper down and sat up on my knees so that I could touch him.

He watched me as I skimmed across some of his tattoos and then leaned up to press light kisses onto his stomach.

He pulled me away and pressed a thumb into my mouth, opening it wide.

Cole then pushed me to lie on my back again and take off his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

"So pretty waiting for me." He whispered while taking his boxers off.

He was big.

Um, how is that supposed to go in me?

Ahh fuck.

"It's alright, we'll take it, slow lulu, your speed."

He quickly reassured me.

I nodded, lost for words.

"I need words, lily. I need to make sure you are still okay with this."

"Yes, I'm okay. Sorry." I stammered out.

"Nothing to be sorry for, my love." He smiled, and I smiled back.

He was my safe place.

I watched as he ripped the packet open with his teeth and pulled out the condom. As he slid it onto his dick, his eyes never left mine.

He was hot. So hot.

Oh my fucking god.

He got on top of the bed and placed himself where we were before-him straddling me.

He was glimpsing into my eyes so intently that I forgot that the world had 7 billion people in it, and it was just us too.

"I'm sorry it's going to hurt; please tell me to go slower or faster or completely stop." He pleads.

"Of course."

With that, he slowly pushed himself into my core, and I let out a huge gasp from the hurt.

"I know, I know, I'm so sorry." He quickly kept saying.

I took a few minutes to adjust before letting him keep sliding in.

Finally, once he was entirely in and my body could take him, I told him that he could start.

My walls clenched around him, and I moaned out in pleasure.

"Fuck lily, you're so tight." He moaned out.

He kept sliding into me at a slow speed, and I wasn't having any of it.

"Faster." I basically screamed out.

His hips began thrusting at a faster speed, and my body was loving it.

My nails dug into his back with every thrust, and he groaned out and in what I hoped was a pleasure.

I kept moaning out his name, and he kept moaning out mine.

We were both a panting, moaning mess.
I could feel him beginning to get sloppy, and I knew he was close, and so was I.

My core was tightening and stretching with every thrust he made. The way that his body reacted to mine was incredible.

I couldn't get enough of him.

Fuck I'm so close.

"Come with me, lulu." He said, obviously knowing I was just as close as he was.

It only took a few more movements for me to come fully unleashed and him a few more after.

Cole dropped his body weight into me after using all of his energy. We both stayed there for a minute so that we could catch our breath.

The feeling of Cole pulling out of me broke me from my tired trance, and I looked up towards him.

He took off the condom and tied it and threw it into my bin. He then proceeded to walk into my bathroom, leaving me slightly confused.
He came back into the bedroom with a washcloth of warm water.

"It's so that I can give you a slight clean after." He said, noticing my slight head tilt.

I nodded, too tired to use words and let him do it. I sighed in satisfaction when I felt the heat touch my sore skin.

I needed to have a shower, but I was way too tired. I hadn't even realised Cole was finished until he came and sat next to me.

He stroked the tiny hairs out of my face and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Sweetheart, we need to brush our teeth, and you need to use the bathroom so that you don't get any infections. Is that okay? Can you do that for me, love?" He spoke so softly I wanted nothing more than to fall asleep, but I nodded.

He saw that I was exhausted, so he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I'm not sure when, but he was wearing a pair of sweatpants that were sitting low on his stomach.

"Come on, Lily, just go to the bathroom and brush your teeth; you then will be able to go to sleep." He assured me.

He placed me on the toilet and shut the door giving me some privacy.

After doing my business and washing my hands, I brushed my teeth and plaited my hair into a tiny braid, just so that it would be a little bit easier in the morning.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I finally find myself approachable and step out into my bedroom.

I find Colten with his arm behind his hand, resting on my bed.

I slowly make my way over to him and slide in next to him. I'm way too tired to deal with his sarcasm right now; I just need sleep.

Cole takes his big arms and wraps them around my tiny waist, pulling me in towards his chest.

"Thank you for tonight; it meant everything to me. You're amazing." He whispered, kissing me on my neck.

I couldn't even respond. I was that tired, but he knew that. He just caressed my body and let me fall asleep against his body.

***
Don't forget to vote if you liked my story x

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2022 ©
BADBITCHES804 ON WATTPAD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...