DRIPPING DARKNESS

thevoidlife

CONTINUATION OF MTV'S TEEN WOLF After the remaining Hunters fled from Beacon hills, the smell of gun powder... Еще

Introduction
Characters
Prologue
Ch-1: Chasing the Nightmare
Ch-2: New Setting
Ch-3: Wolf Stuff
Ch-4: Call Liam
Ch-5: Friends or Enemies? Part-(1)
Ch-6: Friends or Enemies? Part- (2)
Ch-7: Friends or Enemies? Part-(3)
Ch-8: One a.m on a rainy night
Ch-9: Amy?
Ch-10: There's a War Coming
Ch-11: The war of the dark ages
Ch-12: Liam Dunbar
Ch-13: Blink..ski?
Ch-14: Same old Stiles Stilinski
ch-15: Rain Drops and Intoxications
ch-16: You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?
Ch-17: Being Stiles as Lydia
Ch-18: A Journey worth remembering
Ch-19: Being back in Beacon Hills
Ch-20: A call from Scott McCall
Ch-21: Something's coming to beacon hills
Ch-22: Your plans Suck!
Ch-23: The banshee's premonition
Ch-24: Joyeux Anniversaire
Ch-25: FIR
Ch-26: Way to Sherrif's station
Ch-28: Revenge
Ch-29: The vision of Beacon Hills
Ch-30: Destiny
Ch-31: Vanished
Ch-32: The Rising of an Evil
Ch-33: Kira Yukimura
Ch-34: Allison Argent is back

Ch-27: Bullets and Sirens

28 1 0
thevoidlife

WARNING:

This chapter contains multiple scenes which, some viewers might find triggering. Please do not attempt to read/ read this content, if you are below 14 years.

~~

Stiles's POV

"Look who we have here! it was her. She was the one who kicked my ass."The guy Malia was talking about finally was right in front of our eyes. He pointed his fingers at Malia no sooner we had entered the station.

Right when I took notice of his clothing, I could confirm that I and Scott's assumption about one of the most crucial clues were actually correct. That man was wearing a branded tux, little scratches on the sides of his torso, mostly in the abdominal region. The slashes meant that Theo did try to defend himself and he put his claws out in front of whoever he was fighting with.

And it also meant that I was wrong...Theo was not lying, Maybe after all this time, he actually is...on our side.

It wasn't the most polite welcome of all times, and definitely not as heartwarming, as the blonde guy stepped forward towards her with the most annoying attitude I had ever seen.

"Very brave of you to come here lady..." he was standing at least one foot apart from Malia, knowing what she could do if he went any closer.

"Yeah...and very brave of you to file a complaint against us even though you were the one trying to point that gun at us.." Lydia spoke. Her words felt like a dagger. It was spot on. And enough to shut that guy's mouth.

"Yeah...", I stepped forward towards that guy, taking a leap of faith in Lydia's word and trying to make the best possible plan out of it. "I mean..you will of course deny that you didn't raise a gun..right? That you are innocent?"

"Of course, I will. Because I am the good guy here...I am not like you." The man spoke back, with his confidence slowly decreasing.

"No..." I smiled, "Of course, you're not... Because you actually raised a gun at Malia and we were all the witnesses. We could testify the incident and then you can file another complaint while you're dreaming inside your little prison cell."

The guy looked terrified after what I said. He took a step back.

He actually didn't think of this stuff before coming for complaining about Malia. Technically we could pretend to be witnesses and stand aside Malia, while the guy had zero witnesses which automatically makes it seem like he was the bad guy.

"Nevertheless...she did kick my ass.." the guy looked at Malia again.

I saw the other police officers run their way towards him, with their hands, in close proximity to their guns, ready to point them at the one breaking the law.

"Get...him....off....my.....face" Malia's expression turned grumpy, her jaws and fists clenched. She seemed okayish before. But the devilish look on her face made it look like she wanted to tear each and every limb of his body.

From the evil smile on that guy's face, it was evident that the way Malia reacted, was exactly what he wanted her to do. He must have been planning to provoke her that way so that the police could get the first hint of how guilty she was.

Thank god, Scott and Lydia were right behind her, holding her hands and body.

I tried pushing back his attitude, "If I were you, I would step back." and warned him, not sure of what else to do, or say.

"Stiles...", Lydia's eyes locked on mine when i turned my face towards hers.

"Yeah..?"

"Stiles..", Lydia didn't seem okay. Something was wrong.

"Lydia...are you..are you okay?", I asked, while slowly walking towards her.

"Stiles, I have a bad feeling .." She said.

"Bad feeling about what?"

"About us... being in this place.." those words gave literal goosebumps on my skin.

"well...how bad is it? are you saying we should leave?"

"I don't know Stiles...I don't know..." she seemed genuinely upset about something.

As soon as two police officers came running and grabbed his shoulders firmly, he started freeing himself from them, as if he was trying to break free from a trap. At last, he was able to pull free from their grip, pretending that he was sorry for behaving like that to Malia.

No offense, but he actually was a huge dick, or at least behaved like one.

It was not just Malia, but also me, who had the strong urge to punch his face hardly.

One of the door hinges creaked open and finally, the Sherriff came out. I mean, my Dad came out of the door. The instant I saw him, I felt like a huge rock just dropped off from my shoulders, and that wasn't the only time that I felt this way.

I guess, a part of me probably wanted to run its way towards him and give him a long-lasting and embracing hug, but the real part was still back there, frozen, confused about what to do next.

"Calm Down...What's going on?" he made his way towards the scene.

It felt like all pairs of eyes in that room were staring at him. His voice had an unusual level of confidence. They were extremely soothing but casual and made us believe like none other almighty God was speaking to us.

An officer started speaking and explaining the scene to him. Things started to feel a little positive then, Malia seemed to have cooled off a bit, the guy seemed to have learned some manners and Dad was trying to understand what was going on there.

When the officer was almost done, I had started preparing myself for making my way towards dad. Finally, when he was done explaining, my feet made their way towards him.

But what happened after that was out of nowhere.

All the lights, inside and outside the room went off in seconds leaving a total of three police officers, one Sherriff, three suspects, and two guys in casuals completely clueless.

It was just dark.

It was completely dark everywhere my eyes went, no traces of torchlights, even no beams of streetlights were visible from outside the windows. Something was certainly uncanny about that, as cutting off the power lines to a Sherriff's station is almost like an 'it-never-happens' thing.

I was sure everyone's first instinct was to take support from the inanimate objects lying around them. I felt my left hand reach the edge of a wooden table, after which I heard a high note of Lydia's voice.

"STILES!!!!" 

"LYDIA??" I screamed out in terror, did something happen to her?

"STILES..someone's about to die..."

"What?? ARE YOU.."

"What the fuck is she saying?" That man screamed in fear.

"JUST SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLE!!", Malia screamed back at him before I could say something.

My right hand got in contact with something cold, but it was soft and very tiny. The sense of touch was very familiar because I was sure that I had touched it a million times before.

It was Lydia.

Although I was godamn sure that it was her, I still asked for confirmation, whether it was actually her. After she replied in affirmation, I realized that my instincts were no less than that of a werewolf, when it came to remembering Lydia's physical details.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!!!", Lydia screamed...

Scott immediately covered us with his body trying to protect us if something was gonna attack us.

The blonde guy then freaked out and started shouting out of the blue. He seemed to have had a mental breakdown.

"This is just a minor electrical disturbance. So, EVERYONE, STAY CALM!" I heard my dad's voice reach my ears within a five-foot distance from me.

Then there was a tremendously sharp and loud sound, from a source that I was unaware of, and then I heard a low thud of something or someone, fall to the ground. It took me less than seconds to realize it was a gunshot.

"DAADD!!!!!"

I remember myself roaring like an idiot, as I completely freaked out.  

Oh no...did I just lose my dad? 

"DAAADD??"

I'm gonna lose my mind if this happens...Oh no...

Then there was another shot...What was happening? this is so wrong...Scott groaned behind us in pain, he was shot.

Was it my dad that got shot?

"DAAADDD??"

Oh No!! I don't know what I will do...I'm gonna lose my mind...I'm gonna lose everything...

"STILES? I'M ALRIGHT....ARE YOU OKAY?"

My dad's voice came back in high energy, which made me confirm it wasn't him who was shot, but I was still panicking knowing that someone except Lydia and Dad had been shot inside the room.

"I'M OKAAYYY...I'M OKAYYY..." I screamed.

Then there was the third shot...and I heard Lydia groan in pain. 

"LYDIAAA!!!! NO!!!!" I roared in fury.

The lights came back in a snap, along with the sound of a car engine start-up somewhere near the station.

The images I saw were still blurred, but I was relieved to see that dad was alright.

He and two other officers were running towards the entrance, with their guns ready to fire up, assuming the suspects were making an attempt to flee.

My eyes took a few seconds to adjust, and then when they finally did, my eyes froze at the dead body of that blonde guy, lying on the floor. There was dark red blood spilled all over the floor, which was dripping down from his forehead. It was an accurate headshot, right in the forehead, in the middle of his eyebrows, though I don't remember any laser lights being pointed when the lights went out.

When I was lost in my own mind, trying to process what just happened I felt Lydia's hands break free from me in a rush. 

Wait...Lydia was shot as well...she was right after all.

She hurriedly raced towards the door with her right hand covering her left one which was bleeding. She got shot in the hand. blood was dripping from her arm as she left behind trails of blood drops on the floor.

"LYDIA...WAIT!!!!"

I followed her immediately, without further analysis or thinking.

Scott was shot as well. I remembered.

The scene outside wasn't so good either.

Scott and Malia were almost a hundred meters distance from us, gradually slowing down their athletic sprint. I could see them place their hands on their knees. They were heavily panting and were out of breath. 

Malia's arms were on Scott's back, red stains of blood oozing from his back, he was shot in the back while he was trying to cover us. IT wasn't the first time he saved my life. He took a bullet for us again and still didn't hesitate to chase the culprit immediately just for helping my dad, I felt genuinely upset about that.

The car they were after, had already left like a ricocheting bullet, leaving them far behind from even getting close to it.

"All units, this is beacon county sheriff's station. We have shots fired, one man down. Possible suspects are in a black vehicle, heading downtown. Initiate vehicle pursuit and send medical assistance immediately!" I could see dad yell on the radio pinned to his uniform, on the other side of the road while the other two officers rushed their way towards their car, like obedient children.

In that gloomy and bleak night, graced by the ever-present stars and moon, came a pronouncement of sirens amid the bright streetlights, a declaration that the police force was in pursuit of a suspect.

--XXX--

A/N:

I am thankful and grateful to all those generous people, who were with me from the very beginning of the story.

It was none other than your positive reviews that helped me get through my difficult times and make some time for writing the story.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

114K 4.3K 57
[BOOK 6] 10 YEARS LATER... Ten years ago, Aspen left Beacon Hills for good and never once looked back. The pack had mostly gone their separate ways o...
400K 13.9K 29
GENESIS [ BOOK FIVE ] COMPLETED It's been seven years since Harper Verum had fought beside her pack in a supernatural battle, and three years since s...
Dynasty ✢ Stilinski | 2 Ella 🫶🏻

Про оборотней

309K 6.2K 45
❝We protect those who cannot protect themselves.❞ Stacey McCall has had a lot happened to her in the past year. Now, she deals with Alpha Packs, fin...