๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ - ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By zaramuahsss

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ- ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ณ "๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ... More

[๐ŸŽ] ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹
[๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
[๐Ÿ] ๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐๐„๐Ž๐๐‹๐„
[๐Ÿ] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐๐€๐“๐„
[๐Ÿ‘] ๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐‘๐’
[๐Ÿ’] ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘
[๐Ÿ“] ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
[๐Ÿ”] ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š
[๐Ÿ•] ๐–๐„๐„๐Š๐„๐๐ƒ๐’
[๐Ÿ–] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
[๐Ÿ—] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐‚๐€๐‘
[๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ] ๐‹๐€๐’ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐†๐€๐’
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐๐”๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’ ๐„๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘] ๐•๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐Ž
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’] ๐“๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐‹ ๐“๐„๐€๐Œ
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“] ๐•๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐Ž๐‘
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐”๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•] ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐„๐๐“ ๐€๐‹๐„๐—
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐„๐’๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡
[๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ] ๐Œ๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘] ๐–๐‡๐Ž'๐’ ๐?
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“] ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”] ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐™๐„๐๐’

[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“

886 20 1
By zaramuahsss

chapter 12 | project

"SERIOUSLY?! YOU'RE DOING YOUR PROJECT WITH HIM?!" Alex exclaimed. Alex was currently yelling at Olivia about her doing the country project with Bianca's brother, Henry.

"Yeah, so?" Olivia frowned.

"So?! Why out of all people, him?! You could've have done it with me!" Alex exclaimed and pointed at himself. Olivia rolled her eyes at his behaviour.

The two teenagers were currently arguing about their new project that they had to do. Everyone had to pick a partner they wanted to do their projects with and picked Henry to be her partner instead of Alex.
(A/n: I know that there weren't any partners picking but in my story it does)

"Okay, Alex, first of all, I actually wanted to pick you as my partner but then you decided to pick freaking Stacy as your partner!" Olivia argued back.

"Well that wasn't my fault! I saw you talking to Henry when I was trying to talk to you so I decided to just pick Stacy as my partner!"

"Oh my goodness alex. He wasn't even asking to be my partner at that time, he was just asking me what country I was going to pick!" Olivia spat.

"Oh." he mumbled. Olivia rolled her eyes and walked out of his room.

"What are you two arguing about?" Elena asked as she ate a big spoon of her food.

"Alex is jealous because I picked Henry to be my partner for the project." Olivia rolled her eyes.

"What? I-I'm not jealous." Alex stuttered.

"Wait, Henry?! Isn't that the guy that came over for Doctor Berkowitz's birthday party?" Elena eyes widen and Olivia nodded. "Oh my god, you guys are so cute." She cooed.

Her smiled immediately flattened as she saw her brother glaring at her and continued eating her food. Alex and Olivia sat down and started eating their foods.

"Why are you guys fighting? You know me and your abuelo always fought last time because he was jealous about this guy flirting with me but we made up and stop fighting." Lydia told.

"What made you guys stop fighting?" Olivia asked. Lydia looked at the kids with a smirk causing them to groan in disgust. (if ykyk)

"I think I just lost my appetite.." Olivia cringed.

"Hey everybody." Penelope said.

"Finally. I couldn't keep up with what abuelita was telling us." Olivia mumbled which made penelope furrow her brows in confusion.

"Oh, finally you're home. I have great news!" Elena exclaimed.

"Oh that reminds me! Papito has great news!" Lydia smiled widely which made Elena smile flattened. Olivia placed a hand on her shoulder for comfort, feeling bad for her.

"I do. In school, we have out nation project and today we picked our countries. We chose alphabetically by our last names. Finally, makes me proud to be an Alvarez." Alex said confidently.

"So not the brave military mom wounded in the line of duty? Okay." Penelope said sarcastically causing Olivia to giggle.

"Let me guess, you went for the easy A and picked America?"

"No, stupid Travis Aarons got America." Alex scoffed. "I chose Cuba."

"Yeah and then freaking Stacy Connors partnered up with you." Olivia mumbled under her breath so that Alex couldn't hear her and rolled her eyes. She couldn't admit it to anyone but herself that she was too, jealous about Alex partnering up with Stacy for the project.

"No papito, Cuba chose you." Lydia said as she pinched Alex's cheek.

"What about you, Livi? What did you pick?" Elena asked the redhead.

"Well, since my name last name started J, I picked the easy one and went with Japan. Luckily, we could pick partners with it without the same alphabetical letter as our last name." Olivia explained.

"Really? Did you pick Alex?" Elena raised her brows.

"Nope. Because unfortunately your brother decided to pick Stacy Conners as his partner and not his own best friend!" Olivia scoffed.

"And she decided to pick Henry Samson as HER partner." Alex shot back.

"Alright guys, that's enough. You don't have to be jealous about that." Penelope said from the kitchen.

"I'm not jealous!" Alex and Olivia both said in unison before looking at each other with a glare causing penelope to laugh.

"I mean, it'll be nice for you to do some research on where we're from."

"Yeah, I'm probably just going to film abuelita blabbing for a while. You know her, "Cuba, Cuba, Cuba. Ay, azúcar!" Alex imitated.

Olivia rolled her eyes and slightly chuckled at Alex which made him gave her a soft smile as she placed her plate in the sink.

"You have captured my essence." Lydia smiled in awe.

"I won't even have to write a paper, it's like no work." Alex shrugged.

"Be less excited about that part. Put some effort in."

"Hey, why are you so hard on him?" Lydia scolded and Penelope scoffed. "Are you kidding me? What happened to, "an A is an A, but B is an F, and a C stands for China because that's where you're going to live now."

"Okay, that's true but papito has such a pretty face to fall back on." Lydia said in awe as she looked at her grandson.

"Worst case scenario, I'll just marry some rich lady." Alex shrugged. "That's my boy!" Lydia said.

"Remember me?!" Elena exclaimed making everyone's head turn to her direction as she looked at us with a glare on her face. "Can I finally share my news?"

"I'm sorry mama. Please, tell us." Penelope kissed Elena's cheek before sitting down.

"Sister Fidelis told me that I'm a finalist for the Voices of Tomorrow." Elena said.

Lydia gasped. "Is it the singing show? Nietecita I could not be more proud."

"It's a writing program."

"Oh." Lydia mumbled and Alex went over and embraced her in a hug while Elena glared at them.

"Kookie that's great." Penelope smiled.

"It's a real big deal. Only 30 students get chosen out of the whole country." Elena explained causing Penelope to squeal in excitement.

"Wait, how much does it cost?" She asked.

"All expenses paid." Elena answered.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Penelope squealed in excitement once again.

"I mean, they say it's an Ivy League stepping stone. Not that I buy into the aristocracy of the Ivy League but it will be rewarding to turn Harvard down."

"You get into Harvard, you're going. Columbia even better, cause' it will be easy for abuelita to pronounce." Penelope said. Olivia chuckled as she saw lydia trying to pronounce the word.

"So, if they pick you, what do we get to put in the Alvarez museum? Come on! A trophy? A medal? A ribbon? And don't say a value of a job well done. We need hardware." Penelope said.

Olivia raised her brows and went over and stood beside Penelope as she looked at all the things that were in the 'Alvarez museum'.
"I don't think I get anything." Elena mumbled.

"There's gotta be something. I need a visual record of how hard you guys are killing it."

"Because that means you're killing it.." elena said and Penelope repeated it.

"But I'm not even in yet-" Elena said but got interrupted by Penelope shushing her. "We're going to have to make some space."

"Can we take down the shadow box with our baby teeth in it? And the fact that Livi's baby teeth is in the box too, and she's not even in our family. " Alex stated.

"Why would we do that? Abuelita has a whole necklace planned."

"I'm sorry but who would ever want to wear that necklace?" Olivia asked in disgust.

"You. When you get married to Alex." Lydia said. The kids all cringed in disgust before going to their rooms while Olivia went out the apartment and to her own.

♡︎

Olivia was preparing the things that she needed in her room while waiting for Henry to come. Lydia and Penelope suggested that Olivia should do her project with Henry at their apartment but she refuses since she didn't want to see Stacy Conners face.

She had to make an excuse why she couldn't go there since she didn't want Alex knowing she was jealous or anything. The doorbell then rang and her head shot up. She went over and opened the door revealing Henry together with Bianca.

"Oh hey guys! Bianca I didn't know you were coming!" Olivia exclaimed.

"Yeah well apparently I found out that Henry was your partner in your project so I decided to come here to hang out! I mean I need my brother to stay away from my best friend. Can't have him stealing you." Bianca said causing Olivia to giggle. The redhead led the two siblings into her room.

"Well, me and Henry need to do our project so if you want to help you can if you want." Olivia said and Bianca nodded before taking a seat on the bed as Henry and Olivia started their project.

♡︎

Alex's pov:

I was currently recording abuelita for my project. Apparently Stacy Conners, my partner for the project ditched me and decided to meet a guy she had been texting with. I didn't want to go to Olivia and tell her about it because I felt as if she was going to be mad and say she was right even though she was.

After filming Abuelita, I went to my room. Apparently Schneider told me that I might be able to win a trophy for the Alvarez museum. I've decided to make a movie for my project that I was going to do tomorrow.

I took my phone and looked at the contact name 'Livi 💕'. I wasn't sure if she was mad at me or not but I was so tempted to text her. I sighed and placed my phone on the nightstand and looked up the ceiling as I laid down.

I sighed deeply before drifting off into a deep sleep.

♡︎

"And....we're done!" Olivia exclaimed. Bianca clapped happily as they placed the markers back into their bag. Henry needed to go to the toilet and Bianca offered to help Olivia out for some touches of their project.

There was a moment of silence and none of the two best friends were speaking. Olivia was putting back all the things back to their places while Bianca looked at her.

"Hey, liv. Why didn't you do your project with Alex?" Bianca asked. Olivia slightly tensed up but calm down a bit.

"Uhm, he-he picked someone else to be his partner." Olivia stuttered.

"Oh. Really, who?"

"Stacy Conners."

"STACY CONNERS?! Why out of all people, her?!" Bianca exclaimed.

"Exactly! Honestly I would be way better than Stacy Conners! She's just cruel and mean and honestly I'm just-" Olivia immediately stopped talking as she saw her best friend smirking at her.

"No! No. I do not like him! Stop thinking that." The redhead shook her head.

"I didn't say if you liked him or not." Bianca smirked. Olivia groaned to herself quietly before returning to putting back all her things.

"So, do you like him." Bianca leaned forward to Olivia. "What?! No." She replied.

Bianca didn't say anything else but just smirked while Olivia sat on the bed.

There was a moment of silence and none of them talked. It wasn't quite awkward but still a bit uncomfortable since the two of them were never that quite when they were together.

Olivia didn't know if she liked Alex or not. It was a feeling that she couldn't describe so she kept quiet about her feelings.

♡︎

Bianca and Henry said their goodbyes to Olivia and went back home. Olivia sat on her couch and sighed heavily.

The doorbell rang and she frowned in confusion, thinking it was either Bianca or Henry.

She opened the door and it revealed Alex. She raised her brows in surprise before relaxing a bit. "Alex? What are you doing here? I thought you were having dinner with your family?"

"I was. But I skipped it because I needed to talk to you." He said. Olivia looked at him before opening the door fully and letting him in. The two pre teens sat on the couch.

It was an awkward silent and no one was talking. The only sound that could be heard was the birds chirping outside and the sound of the fan.

"Didn't you say you wanted to talk to me?" Olivia looked at Alex.

"Yeah, sorry. Uhm, look the reason I didn't pick you to be my partner was because I felt jealous when you were talking to Henry. I know I told you that I didn't care if you talked to Henry anymore but I lied and I'm sorry." Alex explained.

"Oh. Well, same for me." Olivia said and Alex looked at her in the eyes. "I was jealous too. When you told me that you picked Stacy conners to be your partner, I got jealous and mad so I didn't talk to you for the whole day and I'm sorry too. I mean it's not like you can't talk to other girls other than me. It's your life." Olivia said as she fidgeted with her fingers.

Alex didn't know what else to say but just embraced Olivia into a hug which she gladly returned back.

"I need to tell you something.." Alex mumbled as they pulled away from the hug. "What is it?" She asked.

"Ok so... Stacy actually ditched me on the project and decided to meet a new guy she's been texting and left all the work to me."

"What?! Oh my goodness alex I'm so sorry. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Olivia looked her best friend with sympathy.

"Well I didn't want to trouble you since you and Henry were doing your project and I didn't want you to know because I thought you were going to make fun of me and be like, "see I told you Stacy was bad!." Alex mimicked Olivia.

"I don't sound like that! But Alex, you can tell me everything. I would never make fun of you." Olivia said and Alex smiled softly. "And also I swear I'll kick her ass next time when I see her in school." She said and Alex chuckled.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go back to the apartment so ill see you later Livi." Alex softly smiled as Olivia did the same. Before he got up, she went over and kissed his cheek. A blush rose up on both of their cheeks as Alex got up from the couch and went out.

"Oh hey, Mrs and Mr Jones." Alex greeted and they smiled and greeted back before walking back to their apartments.

"Hey liv. What are you smiling about, hm?" Marcelina raised her brows at her daughter seeing she was smiling like crazy.

"Nothing... I'm gonna head up to my room."

"But you haven't ate your dinner yet." Thomas told his daughter.

"I'm not hungry!" The redhead said before going to her room. She laid down and stared at her ceiling. Her feelings were so confusing to her that she didn't even knew if she had a crush on Alex or not. She sighed deeply and shook of the thought off of her head and went to sleep.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

(A/n: heyy, sorry I haven't been updating. I gotten so lazy lately to write and I have school and it ends so late :/ anyways hope you liked this chapter. I added a bit of cute moments here ;) anyways thank you for 3K!! I'm really happy!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
950K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...