The bad boy's Redemption (Boo...

Da jhenny_pink

I ran from the beach knowing everything might now be in the open after my stupid blunder. I made it to my roo... Altro

1. The big News.
2. Explanations.
3. Knocked the hell up.
4. Surprise Surprise.
5. Guilt.
6. A new light on things.
7. The plan.
8. Surprise ruined.
9. I'm pregnant.
10. Conclusions.
11. A father.
12. Back home.
14. Good Riddance.
15. Welcome Vacation and all the happy memories.
16. Nothing more than friends.
17. Snorkeling.
18. Shame on you Bella.
19. Diminished Hopes.
20. Differences Aside.
21. Sneaky Bastard.
22. Dickhead.
23. Marriage?
24. In his arms once again.
25. Not the last goodbye.
26. P.S I still love you.
27. Caught in the act.
28. Creating memorable moments.
29. Playful moments.
30. Back home again.
31. The gender.
32. Work-life and sex.
33. In need.
34. Officially Engaged.
35. Gonna be a dad.
36. One step at a time.
37. Actions have consequences.
38. Father and daughter bonding.
39. Nothing like his company.
40. Besties' big moment.
41. Baby shower.
42. Going into labor.
43. A new addition to the family.
44. Daily Routine.
45. Those precious moments.
46. The man of my dreams.
47. Just got married!
48. Mr. and Mrs. Slovac.
49. Everything that I need.
50. My happily ever after.
51. Epilogue.

13. Last Day at School.

3.7K 173 29
Da jhenny_pink

Throwing our hats up in the air happily this concluded our last day at Harvard for now hopefully.

I was tremendously excited for my vacation to come early tomorrow morning.

I greeted my parents, my brother and Kristrin's parents as they all congratulated me but my eyes were set on Kristrin in the crowd as he spoke with the others.

I pretended to listen whatever they were saying and smile in acknowledgement while trying to disguise the fact that I was more interested in the conversation with Kristrin.

Why was I so interested in what the others were saying with Kristrin? I had no idea.

"Thank you." I smiled as Lisa hugged while my eyes made contact with Kristrin's and I immediately looked away.

I also greeted Steff's parents, Kyle's parent, the twins parents and Grace's parents and Sebastian's family.

By the time I was finish I was exhausted from just hugging and saying thank you but a little disappointed that Kristrin hadn't come to congratulate me just yet.

I then thought about how I was obsessively over thinking about Kristrin when Sebastian showed up next to me.

"I got you a present." Sebastian smiled while handing a small red box to me.

"A present? What for?" I smiled taking my attention off Kristrin.

"It's just a small gift to show you how appreciative I am to you for pushing me through to continuing my education whenever I felt down." He responded.

"But I didn't get you anything." I pulled the string off the small box but the moment I was about to open it Kristrin showed up next to me.

His hand then made it's way around my waist in a slight grip then Kristrin kissed me on the cheek before turning to Sebastian.

"I see you've somehow managed to get a degree. I have to say I underestimated you Sebastian boy. First getting into Harvard and now getting a degree. Tell me, how much did it cost you?" Kristrin questioned and I could clearly see the tension in the air.

"This from a guy who's career is making mistakes for a living and somehow having to always pick up the pieces. I'm just patiently waiting Krissy boy." Sebastian smiled at him.

The tension between the two was making me uncomfortable. I felt like any moment now Kristrin would pounce on Sebastian and a war would break loose.

Even onlookers were waiting.

"Sebastian?" A blonde hair supermodel female ex-girlfriend who's name I remembered clearly was Linda called.

I stared at her perfectly good perfection with awe.

"Could I speak to you in private?" She asked him not picking up on the tension in the air.

What the hell did she want?

"Sure." Sebastian responded and I mentally glared at him for agreeing to it.

I watched the two leave before turning to Kristrin.

"What the hell was that?"

"Why were you looking at his woman that way Bella? As if you were jealous?" Kristrin changed the topic staring at the gift in my hand with distaste.

"Linda is no longer Sebastian's girlfriend and please don't try to cause any catastrophe Kristrin." I warned with a glare.

"What is in your hand Bella?" He questioned once again ignoring what I just said.

"It's a gift." I simply told him.

"I have a gift for you." He responded trying to take Sebastian's gift from my hand.

Basically he was trying to throw it away.

I glared at him to make him stop as he handed me a small blue gift box.

I carefully opened the box to reveal a gold bracelet with a small heart shape pendant on it. Inside had a picture of the ultrasound. Even though I found it was a bit weird for a gift but it was sweet nevertheless.

"I made it myself. Congratulations on graduating princess." Kristrin teased.

Awe.

"Thank you." I immediately placed on the gift on my hand.

This gift was different from all the rest I had gotten today because this one had my precious baby that was growing inside me.

"Hello Anna." We were interrupted once again by two gorgeous woman.

Something more like supermodels. It was raining supermodels today.

"Hi...and you two are?"

"I'm Olivia and this Charlotte..." Before they could finish I quickly hugged them.

Out of the darkness and into the light finally.

"Let me guess, you must be Marco's girlfriend Olivia?" I pointed to Olivia to which she smiled and agreed.

"And you must be Maurice's girlfriend Charlotte!" I smiled to which she also agreed.

Curly hair blonde's with dark brown eyes each. Olivia had a sweet dimple smile while Charlotte had a bright and vibrant looking personality at first glance.

"Your beautiful." Charlotte confessed.

"I'd say the same about you two." I laughed as the twins came over to hug thier girlfriends from behind.

"Awe." I couldn't help myself. They all looked cute together.

"This is Kristrin." I introduced them.

"Yes we've met before." Olivia spoke and my smile kinda faded.

"You did?"

"Yes, we met a few times last year." Charlotte confessed.

"It's great to see you again Kristrin. We're so sorry we could not make it to your graduation but I hope you like the gift we sent you?" Charlotte asked Kristrin.

"It was well appreciated." He responded.

"So why was it that I had no idea of this meeting?" I smiled but inside I was glaring at both twins.

Why was I always the last one to know everything? And they've been dating for a year if not more? Where was I?

"The twins had a weird way of thinking you would judge us at first glance and if we weren't fitting enough for you then you'd reject us but after finding out how sweet you are I'm starting to wonder myself why hadn't we met before. We've heard soooo much about you." Olivia responded and Charlotte nodded her head as well.

Wow.

"I would never..." I stopped myself after getting glaring faces from the twins.

Ok so maybe I did openly rejected thier previous girlfriends during the past few years but only because they weren't good enough for my best friends.

The twins were truly dearest to me and I wanted nothing but the best for them.

And I was unfortunately overprotective, just the way they were with me. I didn't want any golddiggers taking advantage of them.

"So how did you four meet and how long have you guys been dating for?" I questioned.

"Well we've been dating for about nine months and we all met at a talent fashion show in france." Olivia spoke happily.

"They were very shy in approaching us." Charlotte joked.

"That's really nice. I'm so happy for the twins. I think you all make a great match." They truly met too beautiful girlfriends.

Steff, Grace and Kyle came over to end the get together moment. I looked to Kyle wondering whether or not he was secretly hiding anyone as the others did.

We all decided to take loads of pictures together to make memorable moments. It was an extremely large picture with all parents, family and friends.

I even managed to snag one with Sebastian. Something Kristrin wasn't to happy about.

Kristrin, the twins, Kyle, Steff, Grace, Olivia and Charlotte including I decided to go and celebrate by heading to a fancy restaurants with an all you can eat buffet.

But unfortunately something had to go wrong and that came in the form of Samantha showing up at our graduation.

She sinisterly smiled at us before heading into our direction.

"You all thought you had everything planned out didn't you?"

"What are you talking about? And what the hell are you doing here?" I questioned annoyed with her constant uninvited self everywhere.

"Your plans of getting rid of getting false information on me failed. You guys were so predictable. That guy you all paid to get information on me was the least loyal to you all, he made sure to tell me all that your foolish plans." She spat happily while smiling flirtatiously at Kristrin.

"I mean how do you all prove something that's not true? This child is Kristrin's so just stop. Here's your wires." She threw at us before happily walking away.

This damn bitch.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.9M 58.8K 51
[Highest Ranking - #5 in Teen Fiction] [Highest Ranking - #1 in Teen Pregnancy] PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Best Mistake" "She almost couldn't read out...
To Us Da Vimbo.x

Storie d'amore

11.8K 857 27
You ever looked at someone and thought you were probably in a dream? That they couldn't possibly exist in your reality? Like if you open your eyes or...
504K 14.1K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
173K 5.2K 26
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT 18+ Recommended Prequel to All But Rejected Mate. This story is the sad beginning behind the Fury family. It takes three gene...