Yokaisona Guardians 101 & (TA...

By Zayachu15

Yokaisonas may be fun to meet unique friends but hard to handle or take care. Because of the increase of yoka... More

Teaching Classes (Part 1)
Pocky
Pocky And Shulk's First Day
Chip Of The Club
Teaching Of Jerry
Moon Power
Family Empathy
Yokaisonas In Aionios Part 1
Yokaisonas In Aionios Part 2
Yokaisonas In Aionios Part 3
Yokaisonas In Aionios Part 4
Develop The Undevelop
The Kindness Of The Goats
Ghoul Power!
No, No, Pon-Pon!
Fight On, Solaria!
Smiling Friend Is A Yokaisona
Bonus Chapter: Finding Sbarknyan! Heroes Of Young Yokaisonas!

Teaching Classes (Part 2)

24 2 0
By Zayachu15

At the Yokai world, everyone gathers up to meet some of the guardians they know. Keita and Paranyan watching it happening at the window along with Inaho and Usapyon.
"Wow, so many guardians!" Inaho is surprised.
"Yeah, they must be very excited. Who knows what I taught them. Said Keita.
"Yeah, by the way, little kids are coming as well so few of us are teaching the kids," Paranyan replied.
"I'm helping Jibanyan with them," Usapyon added.
Jerry arrived and saw them watching the window and going to join in, "Hey can I see?"
"Hey Jerry, but you have to take the test," Keita said.
"Aw, can I least say hi to them? I know them!" Jerry complained.
"Until you pass your exam then you see them." Said Inaho.
"Come on! I got to see!" Jerry is about to look out the window but Keita stops him, "I saw Galaxynyan's partner! Hey! Hey!"
"Test time," Inaho said in a stern tone.
"Fine..." Jerry sighed and walk off.
He went to the next class to take a test, pouting. Twinklnyan arrived and give the paper to Jerry.
"Thanks, Twink... at least you have to teach the class for the day." He said.
"Is alright, uncle. If you have a grade that is 70 or above then go say hi to the new guardians." Twinklnyan said.
"Oh! We can do this!" Jerry got excited.
"Okay, you got an hour to do the test." Jerry felt determined.
Tomnyan arrived all tired, "I'm ready to die."
"Good, I know you guys can do it." Twinklnyan felt hopeful and give a paper to Tomnyan.
"Thanks, Twink." Jerry felt heartful.
"Well, got to go. You got one hour. Now start the test." Twinklnyan said then she left.
"Come on Tom. We can do this!" Said Jerry then he start the test.
"Okay..." Tomnyan groans and start taking the test.

Outside of the building, Twinklnyan and Libranyan said hi and greeted the guardians as they walked in. The dimei gang arrived to meet up with their partners.
"Good, you guys are here! Your partners are already inside. help them out to their class." Said Twinklnyan.
"We're on it, mom," Galaxynyan said and they went to follow their partners.
"Hey Lilo, where's Yuna? Is she late?" Gloien asked.
"She will make it. Until then, I got to get ahead!" Lilo quickly ran off.
"Sis..." Gloien sighed then he spotted Yuna, Stitch, and Solaria, "Yuna! Solaria! Stitch!" He flew and hug them.
"Gloien!" Stitch hugs him back.
"Hi, little brother!" Solaria giggled.
"Where's Lilo?" Yuna asked.
"Oh she's already inside... she's excited," Gloien replied.
"Aww and I thought I'm early!" Yuna groans, "Well, time to head off where no bullies came to insult my hair!" She quickly went off.
"Yeah!" Stitch was about to run off but Solaria put a leash on him, "Hey!"
"Woah no damage here like you did last time according to Yuna," Solaria said.
"I agreed with my sister, Stitch. Be tamed till something bad happens." Gloien agreed.
"Fine." Stitch sighed as he walked to the school with the siblings.
Foxy looked for Rex but as she searched, she saw Logonyan. They both look at each other.
"Hi, Foxy," Logonyan growled.
"Logos..." Foxy spoke.
"So... you with a midget?" Logonyan asked.
"Look who's talking. He's an average human teen height than a short height." Foxy replied.
"Whatever." Logonyan walks inside. Foxy then flies inside.
Libranyan spotted Yagiobu with SpongeBob and Squidward who have their human forms but with them is Okokana. She squealed and hides behind Twinklnyan.
"Libra, what's wrong?" Twinklnyan asked.
"Is that weird goat guy from yesterday!" Libranyan said.
"Oh is that one of Galaxynyan's friends? He got a little brother!" Twinklnyan gasped.
"Hello, miss Twinklnyan. Thank you for teaching us." Yagiobu said.
"Wow, fancy guy. Very welcome." Twinklnyan replied, "your little brother will go to the class where they teach how to be a Yokaisona."
"Thank you!" Okokana said.
"My brother is autistic. He can learn like other kids but maybe you can help him with easy steps?" Yagiobu asked.
"Sure. We see what we can do." Twinklnyan replied.
"Great. Sponge and Squid I take you to the class. Okokana, behave." Yagiobu went off with his partners.
Okokana spotted Libranyan, "Hi!"
"Go away!" Libranyan yelled.
"Libranyan, be nice. Some kids could be sensitive with hearing and feelings." Twinklnyan said.
"But he's weird," Libranyan replied.
"I'm not weird..." Okokana felt sad.
"Come on, Okokana. I take you to a class. Libranyan you will help him." Twinklnyan glares at her.
"Yes, mom." Libranyan sighed and follow her inside.
"Come on Candace! We're running late!" A sea bear said as he rode on a teenage girl who was riding her bike.
"I know! I know, Dugan!" Candace replied and rode it inside.

Inside, Candace's bike got out of control because she went too fast. She and Dugan screamed as they almost run everyone over. Foxy and Logonyan are having death stare at each other till they hear screaming.
"Foxy! Watch out!" Pikkunyan grab her hand to move but Logonyan got run over.
"Oh shoot sorry dad!" Dugan yelled.
Foxy giggled that he got run over and Pikkunyan sighed that his girlfriend laughed at someone hurt.
In the classroom, OG Dan heard screaming and then saw Candace and Dugan speed in the class and they stopped.
"Well, guess who's early." OG Dan said.
"Hehe..." Dugan and Candace giggle nervously. Everyone came into the classroom and saw how amazing the classroom is. It shows a college class style with a big space. They went to their seats and their Yokaisonas sat next to them. Logonyan appears very angry and saw Dugan.
"Dugan! Watch where you going!" He yelled.
"Sorry, dad..." Dugan replied.
"Okay everyone, I'm sure this girl won't ever ride her bike inside ever again." OG Dan said. Jinpei, Shin, Keita, and Keisuke appeared to join OG Dan.
"Anyway, welcome to a special class for guardians of the Yokaisonas. It is called Yokaisona Guardians 101." OG Dan shows the board, "My name is Dan Kuzo or OG Dan if you all got confused with the reboot version. I'm the first guardian for Bearlynyan. This is Keita who is the Yokai Watcher and he got a yokaisona, Paranyan. This is Keisuke, his son and partner are Cuddly. This is Jinpei who is partners with Lyn who is also partners with Ian who's not here right now."
"Hey everyone!" Jinpei shouted.
"And this is Shin, Cubbonyan's partner." OG Dan continues.
"Hey, Shin!" Logonyan waved.
"Anyway, we gather here to know why we need this class?" OG Dan asked.
"Because we're weak?" Bakugo shouted out.
"Kaachan!" Deku gasped.
"Nope. We are getting to know our Yokaisonas." OG Dan said.
"So we have to hold hands and sing songs about friendship?" Malos mocked.
"Ha girly!" Logonyan laughed.
"No! There are reasons to be with a Yokaisona!" OG Dan yelled then he calm down, "Some have bad and rough lives, some need to change, and some need to improve themselves. Some who met their Yokaisonas you freaked out because by looks or they're ghosts or monsters. Maybe for brave ones, you saw them adorable or felt pity for them. For the Yokaisonas who visit their worlds, is very new to them especially when they were children. When they met you guys, they know there's a special bond between the characters and Yokai. They help and fight by your side."
Most of the guardians understood it and agreed but Malos didn't care so he got bored.
"Now, let's start and get to know each other and how they needed their partners. Okay, let's start on the left side." OG Dan said.
Ed and Fumi stood up, "Hi I'm Ed!"
"And I'm Fumi. We are in a different universe where we met Kumano. He's good at music and we start a band." Fumi said.
"And we become rock stars in our world!" Ed cheered.
"Aw, thanks." Kumano smiled.
"Very good, next." OG Dan went to the next one.
"My name is Anne and I got Lofty because this girl doesn't have nowhere to go because of that incident. She also helps me when I have been through the betray and problems with my friends." Anne explained.
"Very good. Even Yokaisona needed human help." OG Dan is impressed.
"Hi I'm Rex and this is Pyra," Rex spoke.
"Hi!" Pyra waved.
"So um... I have Foxy for a while and she's an impressive and a great fighter. She sometimes helps me when I need it the most." Rex continued.
"Boo!" Malos booed.
"Seems someone else said otherwise." OG Dan said.
"My name is Malos and I been saving this brat because he shows... who I am on the inside..." Malos said. Everyone said 'aww' when they heard it.
"Shut up!" Malos shouted.
Deku and Bakugo stand up, "Hi I'm Izuku Midoriya and this is Katsuki Bakugo but I call him Kaachan."
"Shut up Deku!" Bakugo yelled.
"And yeah my hero's name is Deku... anyway, we met Galaxynyan and Flarernyan and they represented us. They help us improve ourselves by not crying and not getting too angry. For that, we taught them to be a hero." Deku continued.
"Very impressive. Keep it up, everyone." OG Dan said.

In the next room, Twinklnyan took Libranyan and Okokana to the class where they taught young kids who want to be a yokaisona. A couple of kids are there waiting till class has started.
"Hello!" Okokana shouted.
"Don't need to be loud!" Libranyan said.
"He trying to be nice, sweetie," Twinklnyan told her.
They see Okokana all happy and sitting at his desk. Libranyan sighed and went past him to stand in front of them.
"Anyway, kids. Welcome to your Yokaisona beginners class. I'm miss Twinklnyan and this is my assistant and daughter, Libranyan." Twinklnyan starts the class, "Now let's introduce yourself to start."
A young siren girl with fish fins on her head stands up, "Hi, I'm Sheru. I'm from the seaside of the Yokai world with my siblings and parents! I want to be a strong Yokaisona.
"Oooh over competitive type! I like it! Who's next?" Twinklnyan replied.
A small bat girl stands up, "I'm... I'm Bati... and... I want to learn to be a Yokaisona and do my best..."
"Very good. Anyone else?" Twinklnyan asked.
A Muslim boy nyan with a Saudi accent stands up, "I'm Sbarknyan. I want to try traveling the world with a friend by my side and improve my spark powers!"
"Amazing! Last one." Twinklnyan got impressed.
Okokana stands up, "I'm Okokana! I want to meet a human friend and help others like my big brother!"
"Very awesome!" Sbarknyan claps his hands a bit.
Libranyan rolled her eyes, "Anyway, let's start with how to introduce you to your partners."
"That's right! Now when you introduce yourself your human or character. You sometimes got scared or they probably are scared of you. Is fine to introduce yourself and try to help then they might get to know you. Some can be stubborn but soon they got to know you." Twinklnyan explains.
The kids got interested and Okokana is draw a random person and himself.
"Hey what are you drawing?" Twinklnyan asked.
"Me and my best friend!" Okokana shows it.
"Very good!" Twinklnyan is impressed. Libranyan growls in anger when she heard all this.

Later, it is break time for the guardians so they are chatting and getting along while OG Dan is erasing the board.
"It seems they are getting along," Drago said.
"Yeah, except there are some troublesome people but I got to be careful." OG Dan said.
"Don't worry when they get used to you guys," Bearlynyan replied.
"Hey did one of you check on Jerry?" Keita asked.
"I did a few minutes ago. He said he's done and let Shin check on it." Jinpei answered.
In the next room, Jerry and Tomnyan waited with tension as Cubbonyan and Shin checked on the papers with a suspicious look. Then they started to grade them which made Jerry look down with nervousness. Shin and Cubbonyan are put down and they look at them.
"Well..." Shin was about to speak but Jerry screamed, "I failed! I get it! I did my best! Just let me do this! I promise I will be a great example for the new guardians! Please don't fail! I did this for my niece and nephew!"
"Hey! Calm down! You passed! You both passed!" Shin tried to calm him down.
"No! I just won't- wait... what you say?" Jerry stares at him blankly.
"I said you passed. You both got a 70 which is passing." Cubbonyan shows their grades.
"We passed!" Tomnyan cheered.
"We passed! I'm a teacher now!" Jerry shouted. He ran out of the classroom and went to the class where everyone is.
"Everyone! I passed! I passed!" Jerry showing his graded paper. Some are confused while some murmured about what was going on.
"That's right! I'm your teacher, Jerry! And this is Tomnyan!" Jerry spoke to them, "Galaxynyan! Tell them I can learn!"
Galaxynyan smiled awkwardly and hides under the table as everyone looked at him.
"Oh look at that is lunchtime!" OG Dan said which made everyone run off quickly.
"Wait! I want to introduce you guys!" Jerry called out but everyone left.
"Dude, you got to be mature for this," Keita said.
"Sorry..." Jerry replied.

Outside the school, everyone is eating their lunch with their Yokaisonas. Twinklnyan led the smaller kids to have lunch with the older kids and walk off.
"Hey, Tanjiro!" Libranyan waved at him.
"Libranyan! The class is great but there's a man who came out of nowhere. I think is your uncle?" Tanjiro said.
"Uncle Jerry?" Libranyan looks confused and saw Galaxynyan if is true and he nods.
Dugan looks around to talk with other people since Candace is with other people. He spotted Gloien and his friends and then went to them, "Um... can I hang here?"
"Sure, you with that teen girl," Gloien replied.
"Is Candace Flynn-Fletcher from Phineas and Ferb. Great show." Pokunyan said.
"That's right. I even help her bust her brothers but it kinda ends up in a fail but she loves me." Dugan explains his story.
"I like your necklace," Lofty said as she took a look at it.
"Don't touch it! One pull will unleash an ugly monster!" Dugan slaps her hand away.
"Geez sorry..." Lofty rubs her hand.
"No, I'm sorry! I'm being mean!" Dugan panics.
"Hey is fine." Pikkunyan replied, "You don't need to be scared."
"So what's your name, sweetie?" Solaria asked.
"Dugan Bearly." Dugan introduced himself.
"Oh, a Bearly Family! You're her grandson?" Pokunyan asked.
"Yeah. Is a funny story. Uncle Cubbonyan made my dad because of Malos." Dugan chuckled.
"That dark cat that is fighting Foxy?" Pokunyan looks at Logonyan and Foxy fighting.
"That's my dad." Dugan sighed, "So what you guys do?"
"Oh, we discuss a great group based on the interest in Disney. Even though is a bit messy, but is everyone's childhood and enjoyment. It is called Disney Yokaisona Club!" Gloien explained.
"Can I join?" Dugan asked.
"Of course! I'm Gloien! This is the twins, Pikkunyan and Pokunyan, Lofty, and my biological older sister, Solaria." Gloien shakes hands with Dugan.
"Good to meet ya!" He replied.
Nearby, Okokana went to Yagiobu who is eating lunch with Squidward and SpongeBob.
"Yagi!" Okokana jumps to hug him.
"Okokana, how's class?" Yagiobu asked.
"Great! Meet new friends and one day I meet other friends!" Okokana cheered.
"Wow, that is exciting!" SpongeBob gave him a Krabby Patty as a reward.
"So no one judges you because..." Squidward holds his sentence.
"Because his disability didn't matter and he is the same to everyone. Just different minds." Yagiobu finished it.
"Understandable," Squidward replied and coughed a bit.
"He's funny." Okokana laughed which made Squidward feel flattered.
"Oh, I got to show off my yo-yo to everyone." Okokana ate his lunch and ran off.
"Okay be careful," Yagiobu called out. Libranyan shows her sword to her classmates which amazed her.
"Looks sharp..." Bati points at it.
"Yeah but it takes practice but is worth it," Libranyan replied.
"So amazing!" Sbarknyan nods, "never knew you have great sword skills."
"Lucky you went to different worlds before us..." Sheru pouts.
"Maybe you be lucky one day. Mine just accident." Libranyan pats her back.
Okokana ran to the group, "Hey guys! Wanna see my yo-yo?" He shows his tricks with it which made his friends impressed.
Libranyan looked annoyed so she stopped him by holding his hand but she didn't the yo-yo stretches a bit far and came back then hit Libranyan by the head.
"Ow!" She screams.
"I'm sorry..." Okokana panics, "Are you hurt?"
"Yeah, I'm hurt! Your stupid yo-yo hit me! What's wrong with you!" Libranyan yelled.
"Um uh...." Okokana seems unhinged and he covers his ears.
"Stop that! You acting weird! You're embarrassing sometimes!" Libranyan shouts at him.
Okokana starts to whine and keeps covering his ears but Libranyan didn't stop there.
"Why can you be normal!? Stop covering your ears and listen to me!" Libranyan yelled. Bati, Sheru, and Sbarknyan looked uncomfortable and felt bad for Okokana. Everyone heard this and took a look. Yagiobu went past the crowd with Twinklnyan to stop this.
"Everyone stop!" Twinklnyan shouted which made Libranyan stop.
"Okokana! You okay?" Yagiobu asked.
He sees Okokana crying, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!"
"What's the matter?" SpongeBob asked.
"He has sensitive hearing and anxiety attacks." Yagiobu put headphones on his ears and pick him up.
"Okokana what happened?" Twinklnyan asked as she look concerned.
"I hit Libranyan... it was an accident..." Okokana sobbing.
"Libranyan..." Twinklnyan look angry at Libranyan which made her look down, "Inside now."
Libranyan listened and follows her inside the building.
"Okokana... wanna be with me and Lofty for awhile?" Yagiobu asked. Okokana nods and walks with him to meet up with Lofty. Everyone walks away to their normal things.
"Hope Libranyan don't get fired..." Sbarknyan said.
"Poor Okokana..." Sheru sighed.
"Hope she learns her lesson soon..." Bati added.

"I'm telling you, Jerry. Next time be mature and professional and be yourself a bit." OG Dan said.
"I will... does that mean Tomnyan uses his guitar?" Jerry asked.
"Oh boy..." OG Dan sighed. Just then, Twinklnyan arrived with Libranyan and she sat her down.
"What's going on Twink?" Jerry asked.
"Libranyan yelled at a kid. A kid with autism." Twinklnyan explained.
"Autism? Libranyan, is that true?" Jerry look shocked and asked.
"He's weird, Uncle Jerry. I told you about it. He talks strangely, he makes noises and is too excited for no reason!" Libranyan said.
Jerry sighed and sat down to face her, "Libranyan, that's how he is. Everyone has quirks and I do not mean your brother's partner's power. I meant personality-wise. Autism kids are one of them because they're born like this. They may be different because of  mental mind but they're people."
"Okokana is like us..." Libranyan realizes that "even though he gets excited, sensitive hearing, and noises."
"It's all him," Twinklnyan added.
"I felt really bad..." Libranyan is saddened.
"Glad you learn something, Libranyan." Jerry said, "Now you will say sorry to him."
"Really?" Libranyan asked.
"Yup. Don't want to make it worse if you didn't. I'm sure he forgave you." Twinklnyan smiled.
"Okay. Does that mean I'm fired, mommy?" Libranyan asked.
"No, you be grounded for 2 days," Twinklnyan replied.
"Fair enough..." Libranyan pouts and walks off.

Later, lunch is over and everyone is going back to class, Yagiobu is about to take Okokana to his class while Lofty talking to him.
"Okokana, I'm sure the next lesson will be fun and relaxing." She said.
"Yeah..." Okokana replied sadly.
Libranyan waited at the door and saw them coming in, "Hey guys..."
"Libranyan?" Yagiobu is surprised.
"Can I speak to Okokana? I take him to the class." Libranyan asked.
"Alright." Yagiobu let's go of his brother and he and Lofty went off.
"Yeah?" Okokana waited for her to talk.
"Look... I'm sorry for being rude to you... I didn't know what is like to have an autistic person and thought about normal Yokai... you are very special. You are very kind, happy, and talented. It shows you be a great friend to everyone." Libranyan said.
Okokana started to smile when he heard all this, "You mean it?"
"Yeah, I didn't see it till now. It was heated of the moment." Libranyan chuckled.
"Is it hot today?" Okokana asked.
"Is a saying for I'm very angry I say things wrong," Libranyan replied. They both laughed.
"Can we be friends?" Okokana asked.
"Sure." Libranyan gave him a fist pump.
"Yay! Let's show my yo-yo! I promise to be careful!" Okokana cheered.
"Okay!" Libranyan smiled then they went inside.

It is sundown and everyone is out of class for today and OG Dan watched them leave.
"Bye, everyone! See ya tomorrow!" Jerry waved them goodbye.
"I'm glad things got better." Bearlynyan said, "Everyone behaved except Malos, the small kids enjoy it and Dugan made new friends I think. The first day is fun for everyone."
"And Uncle passed!" Twinklnyan cheers for Jerry.
"Yeah and embarrassing himself in front of everyone," Paranyan added.
"Hey, that's Jerry being Jerry!" Tomnyan yelled.
"And Libranyan learned a lesson." Twinklnyan watches her daughter talking to her classmates and they leave with their siblings or by themselves.
"Can we go, mom? I'm hungry." Libranyan asked.
"Sure..." Twinklnyan replied.
"Time for dinner!" Jerry said and they headed him to have dinner.
"Tomorrow will be strange," Bearlynyan said. They watch them walking away and knew the next day is a bit crazy in Yokaisona Guardians 101.

Paranyan belongs to ParanormalDoodles

Bearlynyan and ocs belongs to Bearlywrote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 0 4
This will contain my OCs for various shows, and books, which I like to create for fun. I don't own any of the shows, Books, that they are based on. A...
55 0 7
a back story for Mix. some character in this story doesn't belong to me they belong to their rightful owners. There will be mini chapters for cutting...
434 4 30
This book is mainly to keep track of the stories I write in School and in my Creative Writing class. I'm doing this to monitor how I grow in my writi...
795 49 15
An AU That Based on the Drawing version on Tumblr. https://twinklnyan4life.tumblr.com/tagged/twinklnyan-adventures Plot: O.Cs Yokai are helping any a...