Moondrop x Sundrop

By SefanniMaetinezB-127

(Being re-written!!! So some parts may not make sense!!!) Sun has always been told to stay inside his tower a... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Not part of story, but still, Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26

Ch.22

5.5K 95 315
By SefanniMaetinezB-127

My little maid
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

This chapter is a request from Bryanxmoltenforlife. Enjoy!
°♧°
°
°♧°
°
°♧°
°
°
°

Days went by, Moondrop started to appear during playtime with Sundrop. He did hide when workers came in the daycare. Sundrop loved having moondrop by his side only during nap time.

Before, it was their only time they could spend it together and he liked it. Children were asleep, both would cuddle in his room, or... do more... intimate stuff.

But having Moondrop during play time was even better. The children really enjoyed it as well, so there really wasn't a problem.

They didn't care that moondrop played with them. Both worked along side without anyone, beside Mark knowing they've been seeing eachother.

Not much had changed or was different. Sundrop thought about the days they had spent together. He was leaning against moondrop. Both of them watched the children cautiously, but joyfully too.

It was a really positive atmosphere that both the animatronics were enjoying together. Until a small group of kids dragged moondrop away from sundrop.

"Sorry Mr. Sundrop! We need a judge for our drawing contest!!" They yelled along the way. Moondrop stumbled as he was pulled away and gave sundrop a pleading look.

His lover only chukled and shrugged and watched moondrop go.

Sundrop crossed his arms and countinued supervising the children. After a while of endless staring, a group of little girls came up to him with the biggest grins on their faces, some even giggling.

He tilts his head to the side in confusion as each girl is fighting over who should speak first. Finally, after a solid minute, they settle on one and she's pushed to the front of the small group.

"Mr. Sundrop, could you play with us please??" She eagerly questioned, hopping on the tip of her toes.

"Oh, sure! Why not!" Without no hesitation the girl grabed his hand and yanked him towards a room.

They arrive in the animatronic's walk-in closet.

The room was quite big and had many different types of costumes for sundrop and moondrop to change into for role play, performances, or to simply play with the kids.

Once sundrop was dragged inside the girls rushed off towards the end of the room. Sundrop follows behind until he stops in horror of what had they pulled out.

"We wanna have a tea party. But we needed a butler to pour our tea and take the orders. We asked Mr.Moondrop already but he was busy with a drawing contest. So you'll be out maid then!" One of the girls explained while still holding the end of the dress since she was unable to un hang it due to her small size.

Sundrop looks up to the outfit the girls are talking about. His heat sensors slowly increase the longer he stares at said costume.

"H-how about I be your butler? You all said you needed one after all!"

"No. Now we want a maid!"

"Oh but my little sun beams. Butlers are the ones who take orders! Maids clean and tend to-"

"No! We want a maid now!

"You will look so pretty too!"

"Please Mr.Sundrop?"

"Pretty please!!" The group started to make puppy dog eyes at said animatronic.

Sundrop stepped back as they slowly started to walk towards him. He really didn't want to do this. He really really really didn't want to. But oh, how could he deny such adorable faces!

"Ughhh, this is so embarrassing..."

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Moondrop sat in a small chair, amused as two kids angrily scribbled a portrait of him. He had wondered where his lover had gone off.

He had been worried and scanned his surrounding. He didn't see him but his sensors picked him up, indicating he was still inside the daycare.

That was enough to reassure him and didn't bother his worry anymore.

He went back to musing over the kids he was with until from the corner of his eye, he saw rapid movement.

A couple of girls ran out of the closet, giggling and laughing. He saw them prepare a table table with plates, forks, spoons, and tea cups.

From the closet, he saw curtains moving until a small girl came out, tugging at a certain animatronic's yellow and orange hand.

He could hear the conversation.

"H-how about I just stay here?? There's plenty of soon in the closet!" The animatronic spoke.

"Nope! We already have everything set up! Now we just need you to be our servant and pour our tea" Laughed the girl as she tugged harder.

With incredible strength sundrop was nearly thrown over.

"Ahhhhh!!! Okay! Okay! Just give me a second sunshine!"

"Alright Mrs. Maid. but you better come out, or you'll miss the tea party!"

*Mrs. Maid?* both animatronics thought.

As the girl left, Sundrop tucked himself more into the curtains, only poking his head out

He whined and gripped the fabric tighter.

"I don't wanna go out!! I should've burned this costume when they placed it there. Oh but I must do this for the girls. I can't back out now, I'm trapped in this. God I hope Moon doesn't see me in this outfit, my dignity is truly over if he spots me"

He hyped himself up and let go of the curtain.

*its just gonna be for a while! Then once we finish I can go back, change, and burn the costume at the end of the day. No biggie*

Sundrop put a smile in his face as he walked out of the closed and headed where the girls where at.

Moon's eyes widen once he saw sundrop walk out of the closet in a maid outfit. His heat sensors activated and he could feel himself getting hotter and hotter by the second.

Now he usually wasn't one to fantasize when working at the moment. But oh right now, right now he was thinking about every single thing he would do to the animatronic at the moment.

He watched for a while as sundrop played with the girls as he slowly got more and more horny. He couldn't help it, it was, how would humans say it, ah yes, a natural reaction.

He kept watching every single move. He turned back to his kids for one second and then looked back to such a delicious sight.

Sun

Bending down

The dress itself was long enough to cover him, but that was the limit moondrop had for any self control.

"Okay who's ready for some tEaAaaAA!!!!" Shreked Sundrop as he felt something against his butt.

He turned around to see moondrop smirking down at him.

Oh, oh God no...

Moondrop was standing right behind him.

And the look he had in his face was more than enough to make him feel embarrassed and scared.

He quickly stood up straight, thankful for the lost of contact against his behind.

"Ladies, if you don't mind me borrowing Sundrop for a moment please?"

He slid his hand om his waist. The girl quickly gave a nod and they both walked away.

They walked up the stairs towards the tower in silence.

Sun was nervous to talk. Should he? He had a feeling what his lover would do. And he was scared that he liked the thought of what was going to happen to him.

"Moon?"

"You kept me waiting patiently, but God I couldn't hold my self any longer"

"Just so you know this was just to play with the girls nothing else. I didn't want you to get the wrong idea that I did this f-"

A rough kiss caught him off.

"For me to get turned on? I don't care if it was on purpose or not. I'm gonna be giving you all of my love in the end no matter what you wear" He cupped his face. Sundrop leaned against the loving hand.

"But if you were to cut it a little more I would've loved it even more" He purred.

"Moon!" He laughed

"We're gonna have a little bit of fun"

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Moondrop looked down at his lover, he recharged peacefully. He looked so perfect, so beautiful.

Their session had to be cut short when they had remembered they had kids to take care of. But their session was was enough for sundrop to pass out.

Moondrop made sure to clean up sundrop and cover him before heading down.

Anything below is old stuff, wow, I think it's been like a month since I've updated updated story. Ever since school has begun I'm busy. So ya.

Um, might see ya in like, another 50000 years

THE END
10:25PM
hope you liked this story, it took forever mainly because I was watching Netflix "The 100" give more story ideas that I can write!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 2.2K 37
You had just lost everything. Your friends, your family, your job, all of it except for your house and life. You were about to end it all until you s...
1.3K 45 7
Sundrop is the new animatronic at the daycare. Moon figures Sun will be like the rest of the past daycare attendants but turns out to be wrong. Inste...
32K 692 12
@//Angeladrewlol made the cover not my art go check them out on twitter they have really cool art!! . . This wont have a lot of smut this will be a 3...
15.9K 669 26
This story is a brotherly love story, like, Top Moon x Bottom Sun, yea if you don't like it then don't bother to read it This is my AU, hope you like...