Edward's Witch

Por JessicaHite8

This is my story about a Salem witch adopted by Charlie. Let's follow her journey. And see how Bella reacts t... Más

Get to know Raya
Get to know Ash
Get to know Nalla
Get to Know William
Twilight Chapter 1- Saraya Rowan Eastly-Swan
Twilight Chapter 2- First Day of Forks High
Twilight Chapter 3- The Accident
Twilight-Chapter 4: the greenhouse
Twilight- Chapter 5: La push baby
Twilight: Chapter 6- oh no
authors note
Twilight Chapter 8 charlies turning

Twilight: chapter 7

526 21 2
Por JessicaHite8

Raya's pov

I was gently shaken awake by Bella. "Sarry, the boys will be here soon," she said softly

I groaned rubbing my eyes. "Is it that time already?"

Bella nodded looking over at Nalla and Ash who were asleep in the chair and window seat. "They coming with?"

I nodded "Yeah, I'll wake them up and we'll meet you downstairs."

She nodded leaving my room. I got up waking up both of them. Nalla used my clothes to get ready while Ash got ready. "Got the plan?" I asked them

They nodded and I turned them into their animal form. Nalla slithered around my neck and I picked up Ash. I headed downstairs where dad and Bella were talking. "Hey kiddo, how you doing?"

"Pretty good, Ash and Nalla are coming with me to the Cullens." I chirped making coffee.

He nodded getting up and getting his stuff, "you be safe alright? I'll be out late tonight."

"Oh, dad before you go. Take this please." I asked handing him the small potion.

He looked at me, "your vision last night?" He asked taking it.

"Yes, I'll explain later I promise," I told him hugging him.

"I trust you kid" he smiles kissing my head and rubbing Ash and Nayla "see you, kids, later"

We waved him off. Bella looked at me questionably when I handed her a potion. She sighs and takes it. "Oh God that tastes horrid"

"Sorry, I still haven't found a way to make the potions taste better and it still is effective" I sighed grabbing my bag and placing Ash inside. Along with a few other potions and my wand.

Soon enough we heard a knock on the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I smiled at Edward. He gave me a look of concern. Damn the mate bond. "Wait a minute... I can't smell Bella's scent" William stated scrunching his brows.

I sighed waving him off, "I'll explain later. Just know it's for hers and Dad's safety."

Edward nodded kissing my temple as we got into the Volvo. The drive to the Cullens was quick from Edward's fast driving. I ran my hands through Ash's fur to calm myself down. He licked my hand in reassurance. "What's their names?" Edward asked glancing at Ash and Nalla.

"Ash is the cat and Nalla is the snake," I replied as Nalla nuzzled my cheek.

"They smell different" William mused aloud.

"I'll explain when we get to your place" I simply replied with a small shrug.

They nodded and Edward held my hand. We soon pulled into a long off-road driveway. Once we got out and headed inside. I started getting more nervous. Ash mowed at me. I give him a small smile and we went up the steps. Edward wrapped an arm around me reassuringly. I leaned into him and relaxed.

"Bella, Raya good to see you" Carlisle smiled at us taking a break from the food he was cooking.

"Hello" I waved shyly, hiding into Edward.

"Bella, Raya this is Esme and Carlisle our mother and father." William introduced us "and you know the others."

Esme gave Bella and I hugs in greeting. I smiled softly at her "you girls have given us a purpose to use the kitchen for the first time" she giggled

"So that's what smells so good" I hummed out loud. And just then my tummy rumbled making me blush. The vampires let out amused chuckles. "Sorry I forgot to eat before coming over."

"It's fine dear, we'll give you an extra big serving." Esme grins brightly

"Ah, that reminds me. You all know that I am a witch. Well, a witch normally has a protector and a mentor." I mumbled nervously.

"I've heard about that" Carlisle nods curiosity shiny in his eyes.

"Meet Ash and Nalla" I bluntly stated letting Ash and Nalla down. I twirled my fingers and they took their human forms. Their eyes widen in surprise "some of you know Ash as my brother. There is no blood relation to either of us."

Emmett couldn't take his eyes off Nalla. I tilted my head at him before looking at Nalla who had her head down. "Erm Carlisle if you wouldn't mind. We would like to talk to you" Nalla says softly

"Of course, we can talk as you eat." Carlisle nodded showing us to the dining table.

I sat down in between Nalla and Edward. Ash sitting next to Nalla. Food was set down in front of us. I smiled at Esme in thanks. "This tastes delicious!" I cheered Esme who smiled brightly. She took her seat next to Carlisle.

"What's the matter you would like to talk about dear," Carlisle asked once we had eaten.

Bella was next to ash and William. She needed to know. My mood immediately dipped. I clenched Edward's hand. "Charlie is in danger... 3 nomads... they're going... going..." I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"They're going to kill Charlie" Ash stated with watery eyes. He's treated us all as his own.

"Star had a vision last night. Charlie's fate is sealed. He'll either be killed or turn" Nalla said softly a frown set on her face.

Bella gasped "that's why you had him drink the potion... but why me?"

"We gave you one as an extra precaution. You not meant to turn yet." I simply said shaking my head.

"Yet, what do you mean yet" Will exclaimed and I waved him off

"You don't need to know" I simply said

"Why are you telling us?" Esme asked curiously

"We want to tell Charlie... but we would like permission." Nalla said softly "we will talk to him with Billy Black and Carlisle"

Carlisle nodded "it would be a good idea to prepare him before it happens"

"What!?" I heard Rosalie shriek and then there was a cracking sound. Soon Rosalie was in the room with teary eyes looking at Nalla. Nalla looked anywhere but at her. She looked ashamed of herself. "Is it true?" Rosalie whispers.

"I-im sorry. I didn't know. I would've stayed away if I could've" Nalla whispered looking like she was going to cry.

I started realizing what is happening. "Oh, Rosalie..." I sighed with a frown.

"What's happening why is Rose about to cry," William asked concerned for his adopted sister.

"Emmett... isn't my mate anymore" Rosalie whispered brokenly

Everyone looked confused and I explained "Nalla is cursed... so is Ash. I won't go much into it because it's their story to tell. Her mate was mated to another until they met in person."

Nalla stood up quickly, "I'm sorry I truly am" then she ran out of the house. Ash and I immediately ran after her quickly.

We found Nalla by the waterfall. She was crying. "Turn me in a snake again please... please Saraya"

I froze for a moment. She never calls me by my name. "Fine but we are talking later" I simply stated. She nodded and I turned her back. I looked at Ash with a frown after Nalla slithered around my arm and turned herself into an armband.

"She feels her emotions less in that form," Ash told me and I nodded.

We went back to the Cullen house. Both Ash and I are concerned for Nalla. We walked inside the house once again. Bella noticed us first "is Nalla okay?"

"She doesn't want to feel right now" I frown showing my arm.

Bella frowns as well, I sighed and looked at Rosalie. "You'll find your mate within the next year," I told her.

Rosalie gave me a small nod. Emmett sat on the back porch feeling devastated. I nudged Ash and he nodded. "Carlisle? Do you mind meeting us at our home around 8 tonight please?"

"Of course dear" he nodded, and I gave a small smile.

"I better go talk to Billy," I told everyone

"Do you want a lift to the treaty line?" Edward asked me walking to my side.

I smirked slightly, "my darling, I can shapeshift. I haven't in a while so that's how I'm getting there. Why don't you come with Carlisle tonight... I'll need you there."

He nodded kissing my forehead.
"Be safe love"

"Always am!" I chirped brightly, I leaned up and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "I will see you all later. Sorry I couldn't stay long

"It's no problem dear, you'll just need to come over another time" Esme smiles sweetly

"If you're cooking you can expect me over tomorrow" I grinned goofishly while dipping out. Ash went and talked to Emmett as I ran into the woods. I took a deep breath and willed myself to turn into a wolf. Once the transition was completed I shook out my fur before running off. I talked to Billy for a while and he agreed understanding it's for Charlie's safety. He and Sam would meet me at my house tonight. After I talked to Billy I went home and got everything ready. I prepared a meal for us all. I set up the table. Once I started plating everything dad walked in.

"Oh Goodie your back uh, the Cullens, Billy, and Sam are coming over please behave. You're about to find out very crucial news. It will freak you out a bit." I explained in a rush

"Raya, kiddo alright just breath. Okay, you look like you are going to faint" Dad said walking to my side and placing a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and do what he says. I calmed myself down "Alright I'm good" I nodded

"I'll go put my stuff up and finish helping you," Dad says gently before leaving the kitchen.

With dad's help, we finished up just as they arrived. Bella, Nalla, and Ash had arrived shortly after dad. "Why don't we eat first" I suggested

I handed a potion to Edward and Carlisle "it will help you digest and enjoy human food" I told them softly.

They nodded and quickly took the potion both making a face. I give a simple shrug before sitting down. We enjoyed our meal with light conversations. The enemies got along well enough. Man, was I worried about them. Now's time for the hard part. Telling dad.

"Dad as you know I'm a witch and Nalla and Ash aren't human. Well, we aren't the only supernatural beings in Forks." I began softly and hesitantly. Dad gave me a look. I fidget with my fingers.

"I got it from there Raya," Carlisle told me softly and I nodded.

Edward gently took my hand to help me relax. I gave him a gentle squeeze. "Charlie, my family and I are not human. We are different from our kind so please don't fear us. My family and I are vampires. Or cold ones as the Queiletes call us. We are different in the fact that we feed from animals. None of us drink human blood"

Dad just sat there as he processed everything. "That... that explains a lot" Dad slowly nods coming to an understanding.

"Well we're next I guess. Charlie the queiletes are descendants of wolves. You remember the legends right?" Billy started, rather nervous to reveal his big secret to his best friend

"Yes" Dad nodded

"Well, a long time ago a witch came across our tribe during a time of need. She gave us the ability to shapeshift. Her name was Samantha Ann Eastly. Very kind woman." Billy said softly my head snapped to him

"The witch was my mother" I breathed out in shock.

"Yes, she asked the wolf pack to watch out for you. She had had a vision while pregnant. She knew she wouldn't get along with you. But know that she and your father loved you dearly" Billy told me softly.

I kind of spaced out during the rest. She knew. I willed my tears away and focused on the task at hand. Nalla started speaking "3 nomads of that aren't like the Cullens are coming through town... they drink human blood. They killed Waylon... and they are after you" She whispered weakly towards the end.

"They caught your scent on Waylon. They are hunting it. That's why I gave you the potion" I told dad softly "we can't lose you, daddy"

"Your fate is sealed Charlie... you'll either be turned or killed," Ash told him knowing Nalla nor I could bring ourselves to do it.

Dad sat there shocked and he swallowed hard. "What would happen to you girls if I died?"

"Bella would be forced to live with her mom... I'd be brought back to the orphanage" I mumbled playing with my fingers.

"If I turn?" He asked me

"You'll go through the newborn phase with flying colors. Human blood stinks to you. You'd have to get a yearish off of the force. But you'd still have Bella and me. Bella will be turned when the time is right." I told him to let him sink in this information

"Wait Bella turns?" Billy asked me surprised

"Bella is William's mate. She'll be changed whether it's by the Cullens or nomads or possibly the Volturi... we do not want the last one. Trust me it isn't pretty" I shuddered shaking my head as to get rid of the memory of the vision.

 "What about you?" Dad asked worried he'd and Bella would outlive me. 

"I will live as long as my mate. My mate is immortal therefore so am I" I told dad with a small smile "However I am not instructable like you vampires"

"When do I turn?" Dad asked 

"You need to be turned no later than a week. Or else the nomad will get to you" Nayla said softly

"I'll get the time off" Dad nodded

We set a date to turn dad and went over the whole turning process. It was well past midnight when everyone went to left and we went to our rooms. I was sitting on my bed with Nayla and Ash in their animal forms when Bella comes in.

"Hey, Sarry can I ask a question?" Bella asked nervously she was biting her lip

"Yeah, of course" I chirped setting my book down.

"Awesome, um I was wondering if you could tell me a snippet of NY future. Is it good?" She asked hopefully looking at me with her doe eyes.

I patted the spot next to me, "I can only tell you a little bit Bells. You'll be turned at some point after graduation. And you'll have an amazing happy future with Will"

She smiles brightly, "thank you Sarry. I couldn't help but be curious."

I giggled softly while nodding "I know, lay with me tonight?"

She nodded and I turned off my light. We both immediately fell to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think and what you look forward to!

2411 words~love wolfie

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.8K 845 32
Eilijah is Carlisle's daughter from before he was turned. She went looking and got bitten too. She's been looking for him for years, what happens whe...
1.9M 49.2K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
39K 896 26
Trigger Warning: This book mentions abuse that might not be appropriate for all readers She never felt love or the warmth of a simple little hug, jus...
672K 19.1K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...