An angelic gift (k/da X Male...

Bởi FunkyGuy11

(*ON HOLD*) Y/n L/n is a young college student who carries on his back a family curse... Or blessing, The yo... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1: Job 38:16
Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17
Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2
Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2
Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3
Chapter 6: John: 3:18
Chapter 7: Fever...
Chapter 8: Romans 12:9
Chapter 9: John 8:24
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: John 15:18
Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1
Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18
Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4
Chapter 17: Peter 1:10
Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11
Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"
Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"
Chapter 21: "have I Broke My Glass Balloon?"
Chapter 22: "wedding Day"
Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"
Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits
Chapter 26: Deep Regrets
Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight
Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media
Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors
Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1
Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer
Chapter 32: A New Dawn
Chapter 33: John 8:44
Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26
Chapter 35: John 4:15
Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

Chapter 23: "I Will Give It All! "

3.8K 104 76
Bởi FunkyGuy11

Kayn's PoV:

The girls have been acting pretty weird for this past days, well since their assistant has been gone they haven't been the same... They do talk to us but not that much two days ago when we went out to eat they just left...

Aphelios is writing something in his laptop, Yone is just reading a book and Felix is just throwing himself compliments to the mirror.

Yone: Did you guys see the news?

Aphelios: about the fiasco in the royal wedding?

Yone: similar but no. Jarvan the IVth is going to have a fight in the great Coliseum in a few days...

Felix: that's something I'd like to see honestly.

Kayn: I already got us covered, I bought the tickets when the fight was announced...

Aphelios: I see... That means we'll go to demacia in a few days...

Yone: we can ask the girls if they want to come with us.

Felix: I hardly doubt they'll agree, have you seen how distant they've been this days?

Kayn: ever since their assistant went away they haven't been themselves...

Aphelios: I figured that maybe he's not only their assistant, you better than no one kayn know they have some weird ass kinks.

Felix: shut Cho gay ass mouth Aphelios every time we see sett you two always dissappear!

And he continued typing, maybe they do have weird kinks and what ever but.... Why do I feel so angry with just the thought of that bastard hugging MY akali?!

Kayn: I'll ask them if they want to come so we can buy Doble tickets.

I grabbed my phone and dialed akali.... She takes long to answer...

'..........'

Akali: oh hey dude! Sorry I was taking a shower.

Kayn: hey Kali, me and the boys are departing to demacia so we can go to the coliseum. So we're wondering if you guys wanted to tag along

Akali: sheesh... Let me talk it to Ahri since she's the boss but I'll tell you on the afternoon aight man?

Kayn: alright akali see ya.

Akali's PoV:

As soon as he hanged up I dashed towards the hall and knocked on everyone's door desperately.

Ahri came out last and was veery mad...

Ahri: It's one of those few days I get to wake up whenever I want. What could you possibly want at 7:10 am akali.

Akali: so kayn called a few minutes saying that they're off to Demacia to see a fight on the coliseum

Kai'sa: And? What does that concern us?

Akali: you know who else is in Demacia right now? And is a friend of Prince Jarvan? Exactly!

Evelynn: y/n....

Akali: so we can accept going with them to the coliseum because I checked literally while I gathered the bravery to knock on evelynns door and prince Jarvan will be fighting!

Ahri: so y/n will be there because he is his friend...

Kai'sa: we can use that opportunity to surprise him!

Akali: Looks like we have ourselves a plan!

Evelynn: but what do you think will be his reaction when he see us? We fucked up, Pretty badly. We're probably one of the last things that keep him going after his mother abandoned him! And we not only forgot to go meet his aunt but we also denied him as our couple. We totally deserve this, he's probably spending time with someone else to forget about all the fiasco we caused.

Yesterday....

Y/n's PoV:

Y/n: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME KAYLE!

Kayle: Casti.. son please...

Y/n: DON'T YOU EVEN FUCKING DARE TO CALL ME THAT! BECAUSE AS LONG AS I KNOW I'M NOT YOUR SON!

She looked away in shame as I gripped my fists in anger. I'm in all my damn right to be angry this bitch.

Kayle: you have all the right to be angry son but act like an adult and hear m-

In a quick movement I brought my sword out and placed it inches away from her neck.

Fiora: wow wow I'm sure we solves in a not hostile way!

Kayle: put that down now y/n.

Y/n: No. You're no longer an authority for me.

Fiora: y/n please put that down son...

I took a deep breath and placed the sword down, but I didn't let my guard down... TaTir you know what to do...

TT: OH! REALLY?! CAN I TRAP HER IN AN INFINITE DEATH LOOP WITH EMOTIONAL HARM?

Of course you can.

TT: Yush!

The Kayle fell to her knees while her body trembled I could hear TaTir laughing. He can be such a psychopath sometimes, but I can't blame him either. After some minutes Kayle stood up and walked away

Then Ms fiora hit the back of my head...

Fiora: What was that young man?!!
That is not how you treat an angel!

Y/n: more like a bitch if you ask me.

Back to the present...

I haven't feeling emotionally well since yesterday, maybe is should go out and have some fun walking through the streets...

I feel the urge to talk to the girls but I can't, I guess this is how they felt when I kept saying that what we had was just a work thing but the difference it was just for my safety not because I was embarrassed of then which I'm obviously not.

As I stood up from my bed i noticed that I didn't open the invitation for the coliseum. So instead I grabbed it and read it.

"You've been honored to fight in the great demacian coliseum.

As a warrior you'll fight with honor against your opponent (Prince Jarvan the IVth). The fight will be based on how much attacks land in the opponent scoring point 1-5 depending how deadly the attack is. However a KO will count as 29 points.

You're requested to bring your own weapons for more comfort.

We wish you luck and may God be with you during your fight"

Huh. That's funny, concluding that him is going to be on my side while fighting. If anything that asshole is going to be eating popcorn while watching how I get hurt.

Evelynn's PoV:

I scrolled through my phone seeing pictures... Y/n doesn't know and maybe it's creepy but I would randomly take pictures of him like if he would be cooking I would casually take a picture. Then I scroll to a picture that maybe I should not Had seen....

Last time I had him on my mercy in my room... He didn't notice that i took a picture of him while he reached his climax... A face full of pleasure and devotion to the feelings... Seeing his face like that turned me on... I bit my lip as I groaned... This man always finds a way to carve his way into my thoughts.

I feel the urge to have him begging me to be gentle while having him at my total mercy... My sweet angel... Why did I had to make you jealous...

I stood up and made a phone call, I don't care how he will react if we randomly show up in demacia. I'm going to see that boy and if I have to kiss him in front of all demacia for him to understand that I'm sorry.

After making that phone call I gathered the girls in the living room.

Akali: so? You've made up your mind eve?

Evelynn: we're off to demacia tomorrow along with the boys, we will not talk about y/n until we see him. We don't want them to act aggressive towards him.

Ahri: I still don't get why do we have to denie him as our boyfriend, that was one of the main reasons why he's not here!

Evelynn: Because Yone and Kayn won't take it good and instead will react aggressively towards him. Ahri you perfectly know how dangerous Yone is. And akali didn't you say that kayn once beated a guy you where flirting with after breaking up with him?

Akali: yeah.... They're both dangerous and they can hurt him... And I don't want them to hurt y/n.....

Kai'sa: well Im damn sure Aphelios won't mind because he's gay and everything

Ahri: he's gay?

Kai'sa: closet gay actually, he has something going on with sett but they don't admit it.

Huh that's new, I thought he was straight... Good for him I guess. We all walked to our room and packed our bags. Since we'll be taking the plane with the boys and Felix already bought the tickets for the coliseum

Of course I'll pay them back and everything because we're not assholes.

The day of the coliseum..

Y/n's PoV:

I'm currently in the dressing rooms getting ready... No armor because I ain't afraid to die. I'm just dressed in the battle uniform which is just a mostly black clothing with some white details. I have an oracullum bracelet since I am technically a magic being not a mage but an actual magic creature.

I heard someone get close and when I raised my view a saw King Jarvan the IIIrth and lux. I stood up and kneeled in front of him

Jarvan III: no need for kneeling my boy, stand up.

I stood up and shaked hands with him...

Jarvan III: I'm close to dying boy... And my last will is to see one last fight... And this will be the last ill see. I'm not here to ask you to loose, I'm here to ask you to give it all on the fight today.

Y/n: so you want me to give everything and not let Jarvan win?

Jarvan: my son has been invict for around 300 matches which none of them have been arranged. However i want Jarvan to know how life works and that not always he'll win a fight. So if you can start easy feeding his ego and then crush it. I would be very accomplished.

Y/n: I'll see what I can do about it. I don't guaranty a win but what I assure you is that he's not going to scoot away without any harm...

Lux: just be careful, his spear is a blessed weapon so it can make devastating attacks involving some elements like Ice and stuff like that.

Then king Jarvan grabbed my wrist and looked at the oracullum bracelet.. He pulled out a key and adjusted it...

Jarvan: I don't have the keys for it to remove it but I just adjusted it for to allow you to use some magic.. I'll be a fair fight. I wish you the best of luck Castiel.

After that he walked away with lux.... Blessed spear huh? TaTir what can you do with the adjustments he made?

TT: I can use some spells but not all, some of the one I cant use is my angelic weapon, infinite death loop, healing you and not area control... I could bless your sword but its currently impossible for me, I have to gather enough energy to do it. Maybe half way through the fight I'll be able to....

Ok so no healing... That will be a problem if he manages to make deep wounds on me... I'm nervous but on the surface I look calm and ready...

I began remembering phrases that made me what I am today.... Phrase i didn't remember I heard.. 

Fiora: what is sword fighting if there's no style in it?

Dad: I've seen in war that not every fight is won with force! Intimidate with your stare!

Fiora: on a fight you may he nervous. It's OK to be scared... But surrendering or fleeing away is not allowed.

Dad: always give others a chance to surrender, and if they don't then... Well you know what to do.

I sighed as I heard the 12 bells indicating that the fight is going to begin... I stood up and placed the sword under my belt where is supposed to go....

I walked towards the exit and threw the bubblegum I had on my mouth away. Fuck it I'll take my anger away on him...

The doors opened and I walked... The sun light bothered my eyes but I kept walking... Multiple cheering was heard... Screams of joy and emotions...

Speakers: AAAAAND WELCOMEEE BACK TO GRAAAAAAND COLISEUM! This is your favorite Narrator DRAAAAAAAAVEN! AND TODAAAY we have an amazing fight! THE ONE! THE ONLY AND THE SOON TO BE KING! PRIIIIIINCE JARVAN THE IVTH!

And more screaming great.... Can this people be quiet?

Jarvan walked in to the middle of the arena, he's covered in a light armor and he was his spear....

Speakers: And today's special surprise! The hope of the Laurent house! And the great Duelist Son! CASTIEEEL LAURENT!

And just the Laurent followers cheered... Oh well.  I walked to the center just in front of Jarvan.. 

Speakers: ALRIGHT! everyone knows the rules! But today's fight to prevent the monarchy to fall will be based on connected hits and Damage over attacks! Oh and of course KO! Sooo is everyone ready?

The crowed roared saying "yees" he threw his spear out and I did the same with my sword. Were going to do our wish you luck ritual... We clashed our weapons slightly 3 times and then dashed back....

Who's going to attack first? He's not moving and I'm not moving either... I gripped the handle tighter as I called my breathing....

Jarvan: why don't you attack first?

Y/n: and give you the opportunity to counter me? No thanks  No-brains- the IVth.

He smirked in rage, he always hated this nickname and the best I can do now is trigger him.... Focus.... There an opening....

I could barely react before Jarvan attacks me with his spear... He was targeting towards the side of my hips.... I dodge him and inmediatly did a up-to-down slash clashing on his spear...

Jarvan: I've been invict for 305 matches! And this will be the last one!

Y/n: look! Lux is kissing Xin Xao!

He turned to the side as I delivered a hard punch on his face making him stumble.... I gripped my sword again and we began the sword fight. We're not going all in yet since I want to keep my energies... But our attacks are not on pair... He's attacking and I'm defending... He's too quick and if I can get on pair with him fast I'll be overwhelmed!

Jarvan: destruction art! A thousand spears!

And out of fucking nowhere he attacked so quick that it looked like I was blocking a thousand spears until....

I could barely dodge one.... But there was blood on the floor where his last attack connected.... The side of my stomach.... It would had been worst if I didn't guide it a little farther with my sword.... He dashed back and grinned....

I began breathing slowly.... I placed my hand on the wound and looked at it...

Speaker: JARVAN HAS DRAWED FIRST BLOOD WITH ONE OF HIS ALL STAR MOVES "A THOUSAND SPEARS!"

Y/n: tell me Jarvan.... Have you ever felt like no matter what you do you'll never be enough?

I cracked my neck as I got on stand again. If he's going to use his techniques I'll do that same... I read an article about the composition of this coliseum's floor and the little dust there's around laying there... It's mostly gunpowder with magnesium.. With enough friction I can get the magnesium to lit on fire and that way I'll be able to limit the attack area...

Y/n: nevermind... I'm sure no brains the IVth never struggled for approval from a mother figure!

I dashed towards him using one of my techniques... A high speed horizontal cut...

Y/n: First form... Unknowing fire

He didn't manage to block it or to stop it which meant I made some deep damage as it landed on his chest... His armor is week and it broke as soon as my sword had contact with it. His blood slapped on the floor as in return he did the exact attack as before. But this time I won't contain myself

Y/n: Defensive stand... Fourth form blooming flame undulation.

I guided his spear all the way around me by swinging my sword in circles, Ive gotten slow because I let go of my training long ago but somehow I'm still on pair of him... It most be thanks to TaTir and his magic shit....

I got distracted for a moment and his spear almost reached my eye... I managed to move my head a bit just to guide the cut away from my eye as it went through my eyebrow and stopped after making a 3 cm cut... Blood ran now through my face.. But in exchange I managed to use one of my techniques...

Y/n: second form rising scorching sun

An arching upwards cut that landed right in his face... I managed to make more damage than he did.... Now he couldn't open his right eye while I had my left covered in blood...

Jarvan: SON OF A BITCH! LET ME RETURN THE FAVOR!

I could barely react as he delivered an attack with the back of his spear on my chest...

'CRACK'

He broke one of my ribs... The quick shock gave him a change to also deliver another attack with the back of his spear on my left eye... He crushed my right eye.... I dashed backwards as blood spat from my face and chest....

It's getting harder to stand and to actually breath... TaTir can you bless the sword now?!

TaTir: give me 5 more minutes! It's all I need!

I.... Five minutes I can do this... I gripped the handle again as we both got in stand and smirked at each other...

Jarvan: this coliseum is two small for two amazing warriors...

Y/n: oh you are a great warrior but not an amazing one!

Jarvan: what's the difference?!

Y/n: The philosophy!

We charged at each other again but this time we're giving it all... My body is hot like if I'm on fire... My body is begging me to stop but my brain is telling me to sacrifice it all today and fight until every single bone breaks.

As our weapons clashed in high speed I heard Draven speak about the speed and how it was impossible to actually read our movements.... I kept cycling my techniques in a different order.... Almost like a dance... We kept damaging each other now we where not defending... Were giving it all right here right now.

Y/n: third form! Blazing universe!

A downwards cut that landed again in his chest as he delivered a powerfull slash on my left shoulder making the spear get stuck in my flesh...

I made a defensive slash that pulled the spear out of my shoulder and stepped back....

I feel how I'm drifting away... My vision is getting blurry.... No. I won't fail here! I think it's time for me to bless the sword...

My hand is covered in blood... I touched the actual blade and gave one last breath... It turned totally red and shiny... And it got caught on fire.....

And again we dashed toward each other delivering more and more strong attacks.... Until I felt I couldn't stand anymore.... No its not time for me to fall

Jarvan: I see you're getting tired already... How about we end this on a spectacular way for the public... Let's use our esoteric arts!

The esoteric art... Our last attacks... Devastating techniques... Capable of destroying our bodies... Fine...

Y/n: you always knew mine was far beyond yours...

Jarvan: let's see if it still is!

I dashed around 8 meters away from him and got in stance...

Fiora: SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE! GO BEYOND YOUR LIMITS!

Thats right.... She said that only I set my limits... And I decide to have none! No matter the injuries! No matter the mental tiredness and no matter the cost! I WILL WIN THIS!

Jarvan: Esoteric art... Horizontal Lightning strike...

He got on posture and so am I...

Y/n: esoteric art... purgatory!

We dashed towards each other as with the friction and my sword being lit on mire the magnesium and the gunpowder being me began catching on fire... Once we were in front of each other I stabbed him right in the stomach... And raised the cut all over to the beginning of his ribs... I pulled out the sword and delivered a stab on his shoulder slowly forcing it inside....

He screamed as I continued going down his shoulder... This is the end.......

Once my attack was done I felt like there was something in my chest.... I had my sword raised above my head... As I looked down I saw I had Jarvan's spear through my stomach.... I Broke the pole that holds the spear with my sword and delivered a quick punch on his face.... Making him faint.....

There was a massive amount of dust surrounding us... Jarvan fell to the floor in KO.... I felt in my knees gasping for fair and and holding the spear in place...

Once the dust was over it was clear who won....

Draven: WHAAAAAAAT!? UNBELIEVABLE?! THE JUDGES WILL DECIDE WHO WON IN A FEW MINUTES...

Stay awake... Don't fall asleep! The medics rushed in the arena and pulled Jarvan out...the laurent medics tried to make me stand...

Medic: hes gripping the sword to hard!

Nurse: sir please release the sword! The fight is over!

The managed to put me in a transport bed as I could barely stay awake.... I feel cold.... Cold as ever... Everything hurts.... I was put inside if a ambulance....

And that's it for today. I'll leave a of all the techniques because the gifs I tired to put are way to heavy. I'll clown my way outta here

Anyways peaceee!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

324K 4.9K 26
Y/N is a regular 17-year old boy who goes to high-school and hangs out with friends, life is pretty normal for him until he gets a bullet in the left...
270K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
28.8K 1.7K 17
If you could trade your life away for fame and fortune, would you do it? Could you love the spotlight shining on your face as it lights up your deepe...
204K 6.3K 34
Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good life. She was isolated from the world fo...