TBHK/JSHK one shots

By cocoawaffle

hi! this is my first fic so please dont judge it :] This does include things from my future AU so if you don'... More

Hello :]
πŸŽ€CharactersπŸŽ€
☁️ Soulmate AU ☁️
Requests and authors note
"It's been so long"

im back with a cute valentines day story

9 0 0
By cocoawaffle

*Nene POV*
Another valentine's day, no gifts, this sucks. I check my locker and desk one more time for a gift but nothing. I should've expected this I never get anything any year. Well I guess I still have cleaning duty.

Walking to cleaning duty I wonder why I'm still going. You know I could've just stopped going and ignored Hanako-kun, but he would be really mad if I did that.

Would Hanako-kun have a present for me? No he doesn't care that much about me. I'm almost at the bathroom but I remember the present I have for Hanako-kun. I run back to my locker to grab the present and I try my fastest to get to cleaning duty. I check my phone, "3:47". Great i'm already 17 minutes late.

I walk in the bathroom trying not to look suspicious but I see Hanako-kun holding something behind his back. Is he hiding something from me?

*Hanako POV*
Oh shit. I didn't expect her to come today. I was sure I would have to find her today.

"Oh hi Yashiro!" I smile at her my cold sweat running down my face. She definitely knows something is up.

"Hi Hanako-kun.." Her face looks nervous too. Well she's also hiding something.

I still have a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates behind my back. "I um have something for you..."

She looks at me with those beautiful curious eyes of hers. "What is it Hanako-kun?"

I bring the flowers and chocolates in front of me from behind my back. Yashiro's eyes light up. Was I the first person to give her something?! "I was wondering if you would.. um.. like to be my valentine?" I know that my eyes show how nervous I am.

*Nene POV*
Me? He wants me to be his valentine?! Wow i thought he just wanted to make fun of me.

"Yes!" I almost yelled. His eyes lit up I cant believe it still.

I hug him still with the chocolates in my hand.

"I didn't expect you to say yes..." Hanako-kun says with a sad tone.

I leave the hug and shove the chocolates in his arms. "Of course I would! I even got you chocolates!" I looked in his eyes as they lit up.

He handed me the roses and chocolates he got me. I really wonder how he got these but who cares.

Maybe since it's valentine's day I could give him a kiss on the cheek. As a friend of course! Jesus I should stop talking like this. A kiss isn't platonic in anyway. I really do love him. God I hate this. Wait! He gave me chocolates.. could be platonic, but roses are pretty much a sign of love. I think, probably, yeah.

I've thought it through I will give him a kiss, ON THE CHEEK, only on the cheek. Unless he kisses me on the... lips.

I peck my lips on his cheek as he looks at the chocolates I bought him. He looks up at me in awe.

*Hanako POV*
Did she just? I look up from the chocolates and stare at her.

"Yashiro.." I keep staring at her.

She awkwardly chuckles a bit.

Maybe I could... NO! but... her lips felt so nice... I could kiss her.. on the lips. I lean in a bit so i'm closer to her face.

"May I?" My nose touches hers.

Yashiro whispers at me. "Yes."

I put my cold lips on her steaming hot ones. She's so warm I feel horrible for not being able to give her that feeling back. I try and be as delicate as I can making sure she doesn't crack. It might have been 5 seconds but It felt like forever. Her lips are like soft strawberry clouds. She's perfect.

I pull away from the kiss. Her gorgeous magenta eyes stare at me.

"Yashiro Nene. I love you."

I don't think she expected me to say her full name. Actually I don't think she even expected me to kiss her. Her cheeks light up. Her red face countered her milky white and teal hair.

*Nene POV*
My face got hotter than I ever thought was possible. I almost dropped the flowers on the floor. I have to respond, but I'm caught in the beauty of his amber eyes.

"Hanako-kun.. I love you too."

Did I just say that? Nevermind that DID HE JUST KISS ME? Oh no, no no no no. This is so awkward. What am I supposed to say? 'That was nice welp I gotta go now!' No that's stupid. I didn't practice for this just a kiss.

He hugs me tightly. I just hug him back.

"This is the best valentine's day I've ever had." I chuckle a bit still hugging him.

~~~~
words : 808

wow clover is back? yes but not for long

so hananene is canon now

ya i'm not sure wot do say so hope u enjoy me being back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
913K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
72.7K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...