Reptilian Eyes(TOTCF fanficti...

By Xythe_Phantasma

What? Red hair almost the shade of blood and green emerald reptilian eyes that gazes sharply full of confiden... More

The Red Dragon 00
The Red dragon 01
The Red Dragon 02
The Red Dragon 03
The Red Dragon 04
The Red Dragon 05
The Red Dragon 06
The Red Dragon 07
The Red Dragon 08
The Red Dragon 09
The Red Dragon 10
The Red Dragon 11
The Party Formation 00
The Party Formation 01
The Party Formation 02
The Party Formation 03
The Party Formation 04
The Party Formation 05
The Party Formation 06
The Great and Mighty! 01
The Great and Mighty! 02
The Great and Mighty! 03
The Great and Mighty! 04
The Great and Mighty 05
The Dragon Family 01
The Dragon Family 02
The Dragon Family 04
The Dragon Family 05
The Jungle Adventure 01
Extra Chapter : The Attribute Awakening
Blain and Luthen
The Jungle Adventure 02

The Dragon Family 03

3.7K 321 54
By Xythe_Phantasma

Euclidean's Trivia!!!

Euclidean's favourite food is actually apple!

-The reason why he allowed Raziel to enter the fortress was because the sack had something shiny red peeking on the opening which is why he thought they were apples.

-But eversince Raziel was traumatized by the apple, he burnt the apples without second thought.

Euclidean's Attribute is Schadenfreude.

-An attribute connected to Despair. Although he has sadistic tendencies, what he enjoyed most are pains and misfortunes that wasn't caused by him. Which is why he is stronger in crowded places, especially at war where it mostly occurs.

-Raziel knew this that's why he suggested the Coliseum.

-This attribute can give him the power to control anyones fate to become unlucky(really really painfully unlucky that most of the time the victims die even before ten seconds) to every step he does while his attribute is at work (he probably used that on Raziel and Cale unknowingly. Lmao).

●Someone asked on the comment section why Raziel was exposing himself  when he hides that he was a dragon?

-Raziel hates being a dragon so he indirectly denies it like saying he's a researcher, traveler, a crown prince, mage or just any human affiliation that he can associate himself. He doesn't hate other dragons tho. (I'm actually preparing an explanation for this since it's connected to his attribute awakening 😅)

.

It was a one long tiring conversation on Raziel's part as he stood beside Eruhaben-- no, he was actually sitting on Eruhaben's lap awkwardly.

It was after he noticed Raziel was bored and exhausted so he pulled his nephew and let him sit on his lap while speaking with Cale.

This earned him an odd look from the others as he caressed his nephew's head to sleep. His arms as pillows on the table while his head being combed by the golden dragon's fingers.

Everyone noticed how Cale was petting Raon's head on the other side and Eruhaben doing the same. When the ancient one noticed that his nephew had plopped asleep, he suddenly had a petty idea.

He then turned to Pendrick and handed him a recording device.

"Pendrick." He said.

"Yes Eruhaben-nim?" The young elf asked, in his palm, he held the recording item.

"Record me and my nephew. I'm going to send a report(brag) to this kid's father." He explained.

"R-Right away Eruhaben-nim!" He said, activating the device, recording the uncle and nephew duo.

Cale, Raon, Choi Han, Rosalyn, Ron, Beacrox, aOn and Hong watched the golden dragon became even more arrogant.

"Euclid, you're son seems very tired taking care of his uncle as you can see. I bet no one's taking care of your old self there." He said and smirked. When the recording ended, everyone were dumbfounded. So shocked that they could only look at Eruhaben with strange eyes.

The way he bragged about how worried Raziel was for his health and serving him herbal tea with such 'on the verge of tears worrying for uncle' look-- which did not happen, actually and then sent it to Euclidean.

Then their topic continued as if nothing happened.

"Kid, you stay here." Eruhaben suddenly told Raon.

"What?" The child was confused.

"You're very weak right now."

"No! I am strong! I can protect the human!" Raon slammed his paw on the table shocking Raziel who quickly shot up awake, his red head making contact with eruhaben's chin.

"Ah! U-uncle!" The boy quickly turned to the golden dragon with panic despite his own skull hurting. "I'm sorry."

Eruhaben patted the redhead, then turned to Raon. "You may be stronger than other people but when you meet other adult dragon, you'll be flatten like pancake."

Raziel stood up again, look shifting between his little brother and uncle. He could tell by Cale's frown that they were having telepathy at the moment.

The boy's face was bright as he turned to Eruhaben. "You'll teach me everything?" He asked.

"Yes." Eruhaben turned to his nephew who was currently following the conversation.

"For free?" Raon asked again.

"What?"

"You'll teach me for free? And our lodging for free?!"

"Yes...?" Eruhaben didn't understand why he asked that. But he offered to teach, which means, naturally he will accommodate.

Raziel clapped happily. Finally! My uncle has taken you in. "Do great, Raon! I know you'll learn this in no time!" He encouraged.

The black wings fluttered. "Of course! I am the great and mighty, Raon Miru! I will become stronger than the golden dragon!" He said with confidence.

"Right, right. You can do it!" He said, pretty much awake because of his aching head.

Eruhaben looked at them again. If Euclidean wasn't so selfish on showing his adorable nephew, he could have seen this smaller dragon version of him. He probably looked and as small like Raon.

But anyways, what is this conversation between this kid and his nephew? Who' s side is Raziel on?

But as they were speaking, a rumbling sound was suddenly heard outside. It sounded very loud as if an avalanche was happening and before anyone could move, a strike of Dragon fear from the outside resonated.

Everyone except the dragons and Cale who was cloaked with the dominating aura kept their ground as the others couldn't help but kneel with gritted teeth.

"What's happening? An attack?" Raon asked

Raziel sweatdropped. This dragon fear... he couldn't be wrong about this. He looked at Raon and noticed the young dragon trembled. He took him in his arms and used his telepathy to speak with the person outside.

--Papa! Undo your dragon fear, there are humans inside!

The boy called out.

The rumbling stops, then there were footsteps that can be heard, normal yet mysterious steps.

Slowly, the dragon fear withdrew and everyone were able to breathe again. And from Eruhaben's office room, the golden door was blown away without mercy as there appeared another persona.

Ocean blue hair and reptilian eyes. A man smiling kindly and beautifully with odd innocence that he was harmless but contrary to his aura was exuding something murderous that heightened everyone's instincts.

Choi Han quickly held the hilt of his sword and looked at the smiling man.

"Papa, did you come to visit uncle?" Raziel smiled back at him while carrying Raon in his arms.

"Mhm." Euclidean replied.

"F-f-four dragons! In one room!" Pendrick was once again having a break down. And unfortunately right now, he fainted from overjoy.

"I'm here to end your uncle's life. It looks like he's really asking for it~" he said with this calm and nice voice. But people who'd hear will surely receive nightmares.

Eruhaben smiled back. "Finally, you decided to show up you bastard." He said.

Raziel felt like his heart will be exploding soon. What's going on? Did something happened? Did Eruhaben provoked him again.

"Look, Raziel, your father finally paid you a visit." Eruhaben pointed to him with a smile.

"Eh? Visit? Me? Not you?" The confused teen looked between the ancient siblings.

"Another dragon!" Raon exclaimed suddenly flying towards Euclidean's face. "Hello Blue dragon! I am Raon Miru!" He said.

"Hm?" Euclidean grabbed the black dragon on both sides and frowned. "What's this, a burnt coal?" He said.

Does my dad have a problem with his eyes? He mistaken me to an apple now my brother to a coal...?

Raon's wings quivered. "What?! I'm the great and mighty, Raon Miru! I am already four years old dragon!" He cleared.

"Four? Aren't you too fat?"

"What?! I am healthy! Healthy!"

Raon didn't know why this one was hard to deal with. But he was really offended by this adult dragon.

"Now, now." Raziel took Raon from Euclidean's hands and carried him. "Papa, this is Raon. He's like a little brother to me. Come on, say hi." He said.

Euclidean and Raon stared at each other. Both sharp eyes were unblinking. "He looks like you when you were young, little apple. The resemblance is quite annoying."

We are siblings...

"I am not annoying, blue dragon, you are. You've been saying weird things."

"Very fearless. Seems like this one hasn't undergone first phase yet. I can easily crush that small head of yours." He said, observing Raon from side to side.

It looks like Euclidean calmed down after seeing his son as predicted. Eruhaben thought with a helpless smile. Who came here to kill who again?

"You will not kill me! Razi will hate you if you do." Raon confidently said, rubbing his head to Raziel's chin.

"Really annoying." He passed by the pair of siblings and went straight towards Eruhaben with a serious expression. He frowned when he saw remnant of the older's blood plastered on his lips.

He saw that when Eruhaben sent that unnerving video, but that bragging video was not exactly what he came here for. One of the reason why he's quite mad was because of that blood that remained on his mouth.

The golden dragon crossed his arms as he leaned on his cushioned chair. "What's the rush?"

"When are you going to die already?" He asked.

The other smirked. "Well who knows?"

The blue dragon threw a spatial bag on the table and looked down at him. "It's boring killing a weakling like you." He said.

Cale frowned. On Euclidean's entrance, he clearly said that he will kill Eruhaben, but now it's boring to kill him because he is weak? This dragon is plain crazy ironic.

"Heh, probably if I'm two hundred years younger, you had your chance for some exciting fight." Eruhaben replied.

Look at that. The small egg he had once taken cared of, grew into such an annoying creature with no consistent goal in life. It's probably a blessing that Raziel came to give him some heart, or else Eruhaben will die thinking that he failed to raise this baby shark bastard of a younger brother.

He looked at the spatial pouch that he knew contained of different strong healing potions.

A laugh escaped him as he looked at the silly man.

"Don't carelessly release dragon fear, you crazy bastard. My guests could have fainted." He told him.

Pendrick was still on the floor. He didn't faint because of dragon fear tho...

Euclidean looked around. Finding the line up of humans around them then saw Cale in particular. The ancient powers inside him are also the ones that caught his interest.

"Hmm?"

Cale frowned. He wanted to ask for Raziel's help to shield him and stop his father from looking as if he was a piece of his entertainment. "That's odd. I want to open up this guy's inside just to see why he's still alive right now." He said.

At that point, Cale's company had become more sensitive, putting up different defensive positions to protect the redhead young master.

Even Raon came to block Euclidean's sight from Cale. "I won't let you open up our human, he'll die!"

"Dad, he's the friend I'm telling you about. His name is Cale. Also, this is Rosalyn and Choi Han, my new friends." Raziel explained.

"Ah, little apple. Just when are you going to stop befriending humans?" The blue dragon sighed, placing both hands on his waist.

Raziel only smiled at him.

Because I was once one...

"Anyway, you. Stop pestering my little apple." Euclidean pointed at Eruhaben seriously. "I let that kid live as a prince, why are you treating him like your servant?"

"It's called being filial, you idiot." Eruhaben sighed.

"Tch."

"You're just jealous because we're having fun here while you're on your lonesome."

Raziel watched how down Euclidean's lips were. This was the first time he saw that very serious face of his. An expression that showed how angry he was. He knew Euclidean wouldn't easily get mad about things. Even if he was provoked, he always had his saint smile on him and will retaliate with a really scary big blast that could destroy the country. But right now, he is really mad.

He also gave Eruhaben a spatial bag while asking him when he'll die... wait... did he gave him poison?

Haha... ha... I don't think he'll go that far to his family...

.

Euclidean actually cares for older brother dear orayt. But he's tsun tsun about it ✌😂

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229 8 3
The bloody battlefield was interrupted when a white light engulfed The Hero & The Villain , The man who was finishing his thousands of paperwork was...
5.1K 256 7
Collections of Oneshots and special chapters [from my other book] 1. [The Green Dragon's Diary] -Cale Henituse never trusts his gut feelings. Be...
129K 8.9K 63
A fanfiction for Lout of the Count's Family written by Yu Ryeo Han. I do not own the Lout of the Count's Family. This is just a FANFICTION. Note: Thi...
55.4K 2.8K 16
How do you feel when you Saw someone who looked exactly like Someone that was supposed to be Dead? "Cale-nim...?" "That Is My name. Do I know you?" F...