๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๏ฟฝ...

By ineysasingh

๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐—’; is said to be one of the most powerful family of the country. The Rathore... More

E p i g r a p h
Characters & Introduction
}โ€ข{ The wedding of fourth heir.
}โ€ข{ Twisted..
}โ€ข{ The heartless men.
}โ€ข{ The broken hopes.
}โ€ข{ The harsh interactions.
}โ€ข{ The changing moods.
}โ€ข{ Insane Men
}โ€ข{ Some smiles and some tears.
}โ€ข{ Some unfulfilled wishes.
}โ€ข{ Arguments and tears.
}โ€ข{ Harsh Reality.
}โ€ข{ Not so good memories.
}โ€ข{ The confusing men
}โ€ข{ Having food together.
}โ€ข{ Consequences
}โ€ข{ Disappointment.
}โ€ข{ More truth?
}โ€ข{ Trust.
}โ€ข{ Happy hugs.
}โ€ข{ Past relationship.
}โ€ข{ Knot in a relationship
}โ€ข{ Confession
}โ€ข{ Shocked
}โ€ข{ Sudden trips.
}โ€ข{ Deep Conversations.
}โ€ข{ Curious?
}โ€ข{ Honeymoon?
}โ€ข{ Too dumb.
E d i t s
}โ€ข{ Loose ends?
}โ€ข{ Weird
}โ€ข{ Complains.
}โ€ข{ Apologies
}โ€ข{ Frustration
}โ€ข{ Angry?
}โ€ข{ Night Of Wait.
}โ€ข{ Forced?
}โ€ข{ Putting efforts
}โ€ข{ Bad idea
}โ€ข{ Dangerous feelings
}โ€ข{ Jealousy?
}โ€ข{ Ex
}โ€ข{ Broken
}โ€ข{ Care
}โ€ข{ Unholy
}โ€ข{ Organism?
}โ€ข{ Differences
}โ€ข{ Aakarsh's apology
}โ€ข{ Truth & Dare
}โ€ข{ Realization
}โ€ข{ Feelings
}โ€ข{ Party Night
}โ€ข{ Tensed
}โ€ข{ More than friends?
}โ€ข{ Heartbreak
}โ€ข{ Ashamed
}โ€ข{ Pacifying Aakarsh
}โ€ข{ Shocking past
}โ€ข{ Cold and Reserved
}โ€ข{ Weak
}โ€ข{ His efforts

}โ€ข{ Unexpected

51K 2.8K 423
By ineysasingh

~•} C H A P T E R |15 {•~

Their body stilled and their feet froze as their eyes locked with each other.

One pair of eyes widening with surprise whereas the other in fear, fear of what was coming next.

Her nails dug in her palms as she fisted her hands tightly being anxious.

How will he react?

A question constantly swirling in her mind increasing her heartbeat as if he was a man like her father then he would disapprove of her wearing western and such a bold makeup like a woman demanding for attention or more likely a slut just like her father used to say.

His lack of reaction made her more afraid with each passing second.

"Aad--" Her voice caught in her throat as he slammed her on the nearby wall and took her lips into a fierce kiss.

Her eyes wide opened and her body motionless due to the sudden shock but she came out trance hearing a hiss escaping her mouth due to the kiss which turned rough.

Maybe that was what also brought Aadarsh Rathore out of his trance as he suddenly pulled back and gazed at her with slightly hazy eyes while rubbing the pad of his thumb on her bottom lip which was bruised due to his assault.

Her lips parted away in surprise and her eyes rounded as her mind was finally able to comprehend what just happened.

Her always so controlled, reserved husband lost his control and she was able to see an unknown emotion in them.

This was so unlike his behavior or his true self!

Or maybe she never knew his true self...

A sudden suffocating feeling gripped her inside at that thought.

At the thought of not knowing him.

She sucked in a deep breath audibly shifting his attention towards her.

Fuck. He cursed in his mind.

The moment he arrived inside, and his eyes met with the enticing brown ones, a spell was cast and his body was no longer in his control and had a mind of its own.

And the time he came to his senses it was already too late and his wife was way too stunned by his unusual behavior.

Exhaling a deep breath and with squinted eyes, he stepped back.

His gaze moved towards her shocked form and wide eyes, making him once again curse himself in his mind.

His lips parted to say something but nothing came out making the usual frown on his face deepen.

Running a hand through his face in frustration he swallowed deeply and murmured barely above a whisper,

"Different."

With this, the door of the bathroom was slammed shut whereas her heart raced wildly while looking at the closed door of the bathroom where he went.

Slamming the door shut, Aadarsh let out a loud sigh. Splashing the water on his face he gazed at his reflection in the mirror.

"Shouldn't have happened." He whispered to himself closing his eyes shut and resting his forehead on the mirror.

"Won't happen again." He mumbled to himself.

"Shouldn't happen again!" He chanted to himself before splashing more water on his face.

.....

Here Naina was rooted on her face and only his breathy whisper, ‘Different’ was roaming in her mind again and again.

What did he mean by it?

Is he angry about my choice of clothes?

Is he angry that I did bold makeup?

Mom said that I shouldn't get ready much after marriage as there is no need to get ready if I am already married and I should only get ready if he wants me to.

I should have asked his permission!

What will I do now?

She fidgeted with her fingers nervously while thinking all this, her eyes getting moist thinking that she might have angered him again.

He will be angry again or worst hate me!

She nipped at her bottom lip being anxious. Her train of thoughts came to an end when once again his dark eyes made a contact with hers for the second time today.

His eyes were once again cold and her eyes burned with tears more seeing that.

Thinking he was angry with her.

That she bothered him once again.

Something swirled in his dark eyes sensing the moisture in her gorgeous orbs.

An emotion that was unknown to her and him.

His mind raced thinking of all the possibilities she could be upset about.

Is she hurt because of my actions?

He thought and a sense of realization washed over him.

All this made sense!

His rough behavior hurt her!

He hurt her once again.

A sudden wave of anger build inside him but this time directed towards himself!

It was his fault.

He needed to apologize for his rough behavior.

With a determined mind he stepped towards her but once again his throat dried and his mind went blank.

Not able to form words, he simply clutched her chin this time gently, not wanting to hurt her once again, and made her look in his dark eyes.

The sight of her teary orbs was enough to whirl that suffocating pain inside him.

The feeling was strangling him from inside and increasing his guilt.

Slowly the pad of his thumb wiped the unshed tear in her eyes as his hand caressed her cheek gently.

"You didn't like my clothes?" He heard her question with a slightly shaky voice.

The frown on his forehead deepened and his grip on her waist tightened.

Naina was the vocal one in the relationship. She was the one to voice out and question everything she felt without thinking twice.

Exactly his opposite and a quality which he appreciated yet despised sometimes.

But her this question made him tongue-tied.

He wanted to think that she was indirectly asking him if she was looking beautiful but the slight waver and plea in her voice indicated something else.

Something deeper...

And he wasn't able to comprehend it.

But he couldn't directly say that she looked beautiful.

It wasn't that easy...

"Aadarsh... I am sorry.." Her voice went heavy with emotions at last and just before a tear could fall from her eye, Aadarsh commanded softly, "Look at me Naina,"

Lifting her wet eyelashes, she gazed at him with vision blurred with tears.

"Why are you apologizing?" He asked gently.

"I didn't take your permission before wearing this western dress and bold mak--" She was cut off by his accuse, "And why will you do that!"

"Because you are my husband." She answered almost instantly while looking down.

Tilting her neck up he stated directly looking in her eyes, "And you are an individual Naina. I have no right to dictate to you about how you dress up. It's your body, your choice."

A sudden expression of hurt flashed over her face making him confused.

"You won't care if men will stare at me?" Her voice sounded hurt and so small.

The grip on her chin tightened as his eyes punctured right into hers.

"I won't stop you from dressing up the way you want." His voice was low and soft.

"And you won't stop me from taking care of those men in my way." His voice was not loud but the threat it had made even her shiver.

Today he was behaving strangely but she liked it no doubt.

"I will ask the maids to place the dinner in the room itself." He said and she nodded her head.

Just when he was about to exit the room, he confessed without turning, "I liked the different."

A warm blush crept up her neck and flooded her face at his words. A warm feeling made her insides churn in a good way.

She stared at his retreating back while fisting the fabric of her dress nervously.

With a slight smile on her face, she stepped towards the mirror to check her appearance but an audible gasp escaped past her lips and the blush on her face deepened.

Her lipstick was smeared.

Slowly she wiped it away with slightly trembling hands.

In between thinking about why he was angry she forgot what he did earlier.

That he ...kissed her.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

"If you both are done then it's time to leave," Yuvraj told while keeping the money along with the bill and getting up from his seat.

"Yes, Papa! Let's go!" Yuvika murmured and got up not before planting a kiss on Ruhanika's cheek.

"Ain't I was the one who took you to the restaurant princess?" He mocked.

"Oho!" Rolling her eyes Yuvika extended her hands and Yuvraj picked her up.

Planting a kiss on his cheek as well, she asked, "Fine now?".

Ruhanika controlled her laugh seeing this. Afterall Yuvika had no less attitude than Yuvraj.

"Yes, your highness," Yuvraj replied sarcastically making Yuvika giggle.

"I ain't the Queen. I am the princess and your Queen is Maa." She giggled again.

Yuvraj's gaze flicked towards Ruhanika who stared back at him.

Their eyelock was broken by the waiter who came back to take the money.

"Let's go." He stated and Ruhanika followed him.

Handing Yuvika to Ruhanika he went to take the car out from the parking area.

After a few minutes of waiting, the car was in front of Ruhanika, and just when she was about to open the car door, Yuvraj glared at her through the driver's seat halting her actions.

She wiggled her brows towards him but he simply came out of the car and opened the door of the passenger's seat for her.

Realization drew upon her that they needed to act!

And she forgot about it the whole time not giving him any attention and now his sour mood made sense.

She failed the purpose for which they came.

For a second she forgot that they weren't a normal family.

Shooting him an apologetic and sheepish smile she silently sat down on the seat with Yuvika on her lap whereas he gave her a tight-lipped smile which did nothing to hide his frustration.

The ride back home was silent. Too silent for her liking. She fiddled with her thumbs nervously as she could feel the anger radiating off him by looking at his clenched jaw and tight grip on the steering wheel.

She just wished that she was able to make it out alive tonight.

Parking the car outside of the Rathore mansion, Yuvraj demanded in a harsh tone, "Get down!"

Gulping thickly to moisten her dried throat, she got down and carried a sleeping Yuvika with her towards the mansion.

I messed up! She thought and let out an annoyed sigh.

But right now this wasn't her concern, it was to get spared from the mighty Yuvraj Rathore anyhow!

"I know I shouldn't do this but this is the only option." She murmured to herself and settled Yuvika on the bed of Yuvika's room.

Closing the door of Yuvika's room from inside, she laid down beside Yuvika not before mumbling, "I will take care of whatever will happen tomorrow."

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

Ishani gazed at the tickling clock which indicated 10:00 pm.

She almost spent her whole day in this room is locked and strangely she didn't hear anything from Vardhaan.

It was so strange seeing his previous prideful behavior on little things.

And this time when she almost bathed him in tomato ketchup, he was calm... But how?

This wasn't settling well with her.

She didn't want to go out but fate wasn't on her side.

The water in the jug was over and she was thirsty.

That too from an hour!

Now it was getting unbearable for her.

So mustering up her courage, slowly she made her way towards the locked door and ever so slowly she unlocked it.

Hoping of him getting deaf for time being and not hearing the door being unlocked.

Hesitantly she moved out.

Her eyes raked here and there searching for him but the place felt too empty for her liking.

This was only increasing her anxiety.

She successfully made her way towards the kitchen.

Slowly she relaxed not finding him till now and assumed that he already slept thinking she wouldn't come out.

Filling her jug with water she turned to leave but the jug fell from her hand spilling the water on the floor whereas she seemed frozen on her spot as her blood ran cold.

He was standing right here and staring right into her eyes with his bloodshot eyes filled with rage...

Target- 340+

So I know I didn't update last Monday but I had my exams which led to sudden hiatus plus just wanna say that I don't go on a break without informing so if u don't see the update pls check my message board :)

Also I know this is a short one but I will make up for this one in next update I promise!

Anything about the unlike behavior of Aadarsh?

About Ruhanika forgetting the act?

Vardhaan 😈?

Byeee!

Take Care❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 124K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
161K 8.2K 41
เค•เฅเค› เคคเฅ‹ เคนเฅˆ เคคเฅ‡เคฐเฅ€ เค†เคเค–เฅ‹เค‚ เคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เคฏเฅ‹ เคนเฅ€ เคฆเฅ‡เค–เคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเฅ‡ เคฎเคฐเคพ เคจเคนเฅ€เค‚ เค•เคฐเคคเฅ‡ Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...
36.5K 2.8K 17
In the realm of power and dominance, the Singhania's stood tall as one of India's most influential families. With a firm grip over both legitimate bu...
88.9K 5K 19
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...